PDA

View Full Version : The OFFICIAL 2009 MLB Postseason Thread!

Pages : 1 [2]

24champ
10-21-2009, 09:59 PM
The Phillies are just too strong for the Dodgers. That's all there is to it. I don't see the Yanks or Angels beating this Phillies club. No way.

Dodgers made a lot of mistakes in this series...but most of the blame falls on Joe Torre IMO. He made some stupid moves.

Congrats to PhillyNut, your team is one tough team. Represent the NL well!

phillybroncosnut
10-21-2009, 10:01 PM
Dodgers made a lot of mistakes in this series...but most of the blame falls on Joe Torre IMO. He made some stupid moves.

Congrats to PhillyNut, your team is one tough team. Represent the NL well!

Thanks Bro.... Stand up fan bro!!

24champ
10-21-2009, 10:30 PM
Gonna be a rough offseason for the Dodgers. I'm not looking forward to this offseason at all...ownership dispute since the McCourts are divorcing. I don't like that Coletti was extended, would have rather seen Ng get promoted.

Torre may bail this offseason. Which I don't mind too much, he's taken us as far as he could. If he leaves I would like to see Mattingly or Acta be the manager. Need some new blood for next year. See if Halladay can be had, maybe upgrade the LF spot, I'd like to get rid of Manny and maybe bring in Matt Holliday. Pipe dream, I know...but it's obvious we need to change it up a little since the Dodgers have a lot of contracts expiring and money to spend.

Can't just sit still since the NL West is getting better, other than the fact the Rockies extended Tracy. That's great news for the rest of the NL West. Padres looked really good at the end of the season, SF Midgets need a couple bats and they will contend. Dodgers need to upgrade their starting pitching.

Natedog24
10-22-2009, 12:20 AM
Gonna be a rough offseason for the Dodgers. I'm not looking forward to this offseason at all...ownership dispute since the McCourts are divorcing. I don't like that Coletti was extended, would have rather seen Ng get promoted.

Torre may bail this offseason. Which I don't mind too much, he's taken us as far as he could. If he leaves I would like to see Mattingly or Acta be the manager. Need some new blood for next year. See if Halladay can be had, maybe upgrade the LF spot, I'd like to get rid of Manny and maybe bring in Matt Holliday. Pipe dream, I know...but it's obvious we need to change it up a little since the Dodgers have a lot of contracts expiring and money to spend.

Can't just sit still since the NL West is getting better, other than the fact the Rockies extended Tracy. That's great news for the rest of the NL West. Padres looked really good at the end of the season, SF Midgets need a couple bats and they will contend. Dodgers need to upgrade their starting pitching.

Yeah the fallout from the McCourt divorce is going to be very scary, and the offseason is off to a crappy start with the Coletti extension (even though it technically took place with the Dodger still technically in contention). Dodgers need to get back to what they are famous for, dominant starting pitching. Even though it got us all the way to the NLCS, this rotation was pretty mediocre.

Best of luck to Phillies in the Series, do the NL proud!

Taco John
10-22-2009, 01:12 AM
Werth is money.

I'm glad the Phillies won. I don't think I could have handled a Dodgers Yankees series. I just don't like either team. The Phillies, on the other hand, are easy to like, IMO.

Taco John
10-22-2009, 08:52 PM
I wonder who is going to win the Lackey sweepstakes right about now.

I'm hoping it's Seattle.

SouthStndJunkie
10-22-2009, 10:38 PM
Angels 7

Yankees 6

Yankees lead 3 games to 2 in the series.

The Angels will be a tough team to put away.

broncocalijohn
10-23-2009, 12:02 AM
I wonder who is going to win the Lackey sweepstakes right about now.

I'm hoping it's Seattle.

I wore my Lackey jersey tonight at the game. It might be his last game at home but I have hope we sign him. Kazmir is a nice pitcher but he has shown so far in this postseason that he isnt a replacement for Lackey. Lackey had a 0.92 ERA before the three runs scored when he got pulled. He has to be re-signed. Seattle? Forget it. I am afraid it would be Rangers if he wanted to go back home. If he leaves, then go to Houston where it doesnt affect the Angels.
The game was one for the ages and any Angels fans that sold their tickets on the cheap based on Yankees one game to go, lost faith and a great game to see in person. Hope I am back in Anaheim come next Wednesday.

24champ
10-23-2009, 01:25 AM
Well that certainly didn't take long.

Less than 24 hours after the team was bounced from the NLCS, the battle for control of the Los Angeles Dodgers quickly escalated with the news that owner Frank McCourt has fired his wife, Jamie, as the team's CEO.

The couple recently separated and both had said they do not want to cede their roles with the team. Before being shown the door, Jamie McCourt had been baseball's highest-ranked female executive.

SI.com's Jon Heyman first reported the news of the firing on Thursday:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Battle-of-Los-Angeles-begins-Dodgers-owner-fire;_ylt=AjCUDa8ZO67M4WZ.2UswDv85nYcB?urn=mlb,197 702

This got ugly real quick...not good.

Karenin
10-23-2009, 06:45 AM
lol dodgers

SouthStndJunkie
10-25-2009, 10:05 PM
Yankees versus Phillies in the World Series.

broncocalijohn
10-25-2009, 10:14 PM
well, i got excited in the 8th inning. Kazmir has proven that he is no Lackey and Angels need to re-sign him. Defense was playing superb then the bottom of the 8th happened. I dont think Vlady is back with the Angels but at least he did a good job in the ALCS. Wish I could say the same for some of the others. Saunders was just a huge disappointment. 3 innings of at least two guys on and gets out of it. Couldnt recover in the 4th and glad Mike pulled him. Well, always next year.

Gort
10-25-2009, 10:33 PM
Yankees versus Phillies in the World Series.

blech! i hope they both somehow lose. :D

broncocalijohn
10-25-2009, 10:37 PM
Going National League to win. I even think I picked the Sox to win a few years back. I just can never root for something NY unless it was the Giants playing the Raiders.

Hogan11
10-26-2009, 12:04 AM
I dont think Vlady is back with the Angels but at least he did a good job in the ALCS.

Granted I haven't watched much of it, but when I did, I was shocked a bit by the condition he's in.....how'd he get to be that damaged? The guy looked like he was hurtin' big time to me.

SJ Bronco
10-26-2009, 12:06 AM
I hate the freakin' yankees! Send this thread to the butt! I hate the yankee's and today I hate baseball! FUC FUC FUC!!!!

lex
10-28-2009, 08:50 PM
Bump

Lee has been impressive. It will be interesting to see if the Yankees can come back after Philly tacked on a couple of 8th inning runs. If Lee exits the game, 2-0 doesnt seem all that insurmountable.

SouthStndJunkie
10-28-2009, 09:31 PM
Props to Cliff Lee on a great performance tonight.

Finger Roll
10-28-2009, 09:36 PM
As a Brave fan I would love to see an NL East Team win it all 2 years in a row.

lex
10-28-2009, 09:37 PM
Flags are at half-staff in Britsol right now.

phillybroncosnut
10-28-2009, 09:40 PM
Denver Broncos? No, not the Broncos.... The Phillies! You can delete it or move it Mods but I've heard for 6 days how the YankTHESE were gonna sweep the Phillies... How the Phillies were an okay national league team, blah blah blah.... Guess what America, they aren't the world champs for nothing.... They are, the BEST team in baseball.... I know they need 3 more wins, but, I'm so not worried.... Fatbathia is so freaking overrated.... We own him EVERY time we face em

3 more wins, and the trophy stays with the BEST team in baseball!!!!

GO PHILLIES!!!!!

SoDak Bronco
10-28-2009, 09:42 PM
baseball sucks

phillybroncosnut
10-28-2009, 09:43 PM
I hate the freakin' yankees! Send this thread to the butt! I hate the yankee's and today I hate baseball! FUC FUC FUC!!!!

What up SJ.... If you hate the YankTHESE so much, by all means, watch the games... the Phils will destroy them... By FAR, the best team in baseball!!!

phillybroncosnut
10-28-2009, 09:44 PM
baseball sucks

To each his own... Some cant follow a thinking mans game.... more power to ya...

Rock Chalk
10-28-2009, 09:46 PM
To each his own... Some cant follow a thinking mans game.... more power to ya...

Completely unfair.

Its hard to stay awake.

Finger Roll
Yeah the Yankees single handedly ruin baseball with the way they buy all the best free agents. It pisses me off to no end.

SoDak Bronco
its just too slow for me...I think if I were around it, like you in Philly it would be more exciting..I like going to the games but to watch on TV and to not have a rooting interest its pretty boring. I was watching Dog Bounty Hunter instead.

lex
10-28-2009, 09:47 PM
What up SJ.... If you hate the YankTHESE so much, by all means, watch the games... the Phils will destroy them... By FAR, the best team in baseball!!!

The Phillies have a nice makeup about them. It remains to be seen if theyre better BY FAR but a lot of the lead up was bloviating about the Phillies being Yankee road kill. The Phillies have been battle tested for a while.

ZONA
Baseball sucks.

Yeah, I like the sport itself. But MLB sucks major ass. From March to early Novermber? Are you frickin kidding me? Who the hell wants to watch Baseball for 8 damn months? What, 182 games not including spring training and the playoffs? Get real MLB. Your season is so washed out with unspectacular and meaningless games it's not even funny.

I loved playing Baseball in the summer. The sport itself I love. But how in the hell can you expect me to be interested in baseball in April when your team has another 160 games or so left to be played?

It's like if an NBA game was 8 quarters and the final score of a game was something around 240 to 232. Who in the hell would even care about watching the first half?

Bronx33
Completely unfair.

Its hard to stay awake.

:giggle:

RhymesayersDU
10-28-2009, 09:48 PM
Can we stay on topic and agree F-CK the Yankees?

You can substitute Yankees with Lakers, Patriots, or any other annoying team you want.

lex
10-28-2009, 09:50 PM
Baseball sucks.

Yeah, I like the sport itself. But MLB sucks major ass. From March to early Novermber? Are you frickin kidding me? Who the hell wants to watch Baseball for 8 damn months? What, 182 games not including spring training and the playoffs? Get real MLB. Your season is so washed out with unspectacular and meaningless games it's not even funny.

I loved playing Baseball in the summer. The sport itself I love. But how in the hell can you expect me to be interested in baseball in April when your team has another 160 games or so left to be played?

It's like if an NBA game was 8 quarters and the final score of a game was something around 240 to 232. Who in the hell would even care about watching the first half?

There used to be more coverage of college baseball. Thats probably where you can see the best baseball in terms of the finer points like catching and throwing the right way, putting down bunts, etc. Plus college players typically do a lot of running and are in shape, unlike MLB. College baseball is enjoyable but its underexposed and it doesnt really galvanize interest by only showing the CWS.

Bronx33
10-28-2009, 09:51 PM
All i know is the world series takes over channel 31 and i get to miss all my favorite shows till the bore fest is complete i hope its a sweep so it will just end.

broncocalijohn
I am not sure where you think there is a huge love for the Yankees outside their fan base. I know as an Angels fan and discussions on our radio station that we are rooting for the Phillies. As an Angels fan, I can say that we would root against any National League team except if Yankees and Red Sox are in the WS. What makes me mad is how easy you got to CC and we had trouble as hell in two games. Reason why you guys are WS defending champs. One down and 3 to go. Good Luck!

go_broncos
Denver Broncos? No, not the Broncos.... The Phillies! You can delete it or move it Mods but I've heard for 6 days how the YankTHESE were gonna sweep the Phillies... How the Phillies were an okay national league team, blah blah blah.... Guess what America, they aren't the world champs for nothing.... They are, the BEST team in baseball.... I know they need 3 more wins, but, I'm so not worried.... Fatbathia is so freaking overrated.... We own him EVERY time we face em

GO PHILLIES!!!!!

Baseball sucks.

Here in Florida..no one cares about baseball..

I bet most of the U.S doesn't care about baseball during Football season.

scorpio
10-28-2009, 09:52 PM
I would have to care about them to hate them.

Majik
10-28-2009, 09:55 PM
Can we stay on topic and agree F-CK the Yankees?

You can substitute Yankees with Lakers, Patriots, or any other annoying team you want.

Quoted for the truth.

enjolras
10-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Isn't there a phillies forum or something for this?

Broncoman13
10-28-2009, 09:58 PM

GO PHILLIES!!!!!

Karma is a biatch and you won't have Lee throwing every game!!! Relax Philbert and act like you've been here before!

Chris
10-28-2009, 09:58 PM
At least they make the Rockies look better

lex
10-28-2009, 09:59 PM
At least they make the Rockies look better

Not only does this apply to this year but the Rockies are also the last team to beat Philadelphia in a post season series.

Broncoman13
10-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Baseball sucks.

Of course, they have the Jaguars who are scheduled to have 8 games blacked out... they must not care about football either!

phillybroncosnut
10-28-2009, 10:00 PM
Isn't there a phillies forum or something for this?

Blow me.... this is my forum!!!:welcome:

phillybroncosnut
10-28-2009, 10:00 PM
God damn filter

ZONA
10-28-2009, 10:01 PM
Maybe a better analogy for MLB would be NASCAR. I love watching NASCAR but it doesn't really get good until the last 30 or so laps. The first few hundred hold almost no meaning unless you want to keep your own stats on leader points (how gay is that). Often you can have a lead car on lap 200 finish out of the top 10 or not at all if he crashes. They almost always have a white flag near the end anyway so all the drivers get bunched up yet again and you just hope and pray for the last 20 laps or so there are no crashes or white flags and you can see the guys just race.

I know why the MLB wants all the spring training and 182 games.......of course it's money. But I honestly feel if they cut the season down to 120 games, it would turn out to be more money for them because you would get a much better and interesting product out there and it would attract alot more people. I mean, to have season tickets is to have to go to the game 90 times. Who in the hell has time to go to 90 frickin games?

Broncoman13
10-28-2009, 10:01 PM
kiss me, and tell me that you love me.... this is my forum!!!:welcome:

Larry Johnson doesn't like your type... Fagbot!

*not that there is anything wrong with that*

phillybroncosnut
10-28-2009, 10:03 PM
Karma is a biatch and you won't have Lee throwing every game!!! Relax Philbert and act like you've been here before!

C'mon bro.... You know what I'm talking about.... Vegas, ESPiN.... the YankTHESE love fest... We dont need Cliff Lee every game... Your best pitcher is Pettite and he can only go 1 game in this series.... You cant throw CC 3 times... we own him. I know it, you know it, and more importantly, Fatbathia knows it... But, if you dont pitch him 3 times, whats the answer? Goden?
You better hope you beat Pedro or I smell a sweep bro!!

Rock Chalk
10-28-2009, 10:03 PM
Of course, they have the Jaguars who are scheduled to have 8 games blacked out... they must not care about football either!

Florida is like Texas, football is really only important in High School and to a lesser extent, College.

phillybroncosnut
10-28-2009, 10:05 PM
I am not sure where you think there is a huge love for the Yankees outside their fan base. I know as an Angels fan and discussions on our radio station that we are rooting for the Phillies. As an Angels fan, I can say that we would root against any National League team except if Yankees and Red Sox are in the WS. What makes me mad is how easy you got to CC and we had trouble as hell in two games. Reason why you guys are WS defending champs. One down and 3 to go. Good Luck!

Vegas, ESPiN.... To answer your question, no offense, but, the Phillies have the best offense in the game, bar none... thats how

bombay
10-28-2009, 10:06 PM
I think they're still playing baseball.

Why, I don't know.

Rock Chalk
10-28-2009, 10:06 PM
C'mon bro.... You know what I'm talking about.... Vegas, ESPiN.... the YankTHESE love fest... We dont need Cliff Lee every game... Your best pitcher is Pettite and he can only go 1 game in this series.... You cant throw CC 3 times... we own him. I know it, you know it, and more importantly, Fatbathia knows it... But, if you dont pitch him 3 times, whats the answer? Goden?

If I were the Stanky Yankee's I wouldn't put Sabathia out there again to be honest.

Thats like asking Brad Lidge to throw to Albert Pujols. Just asking for trouble.

If I were a Stanky Yankee, I'd take my chances with anyone else on the roster.

I doubt this series gets past 5 games though. The Phillies are just the most complete team in baseball.

That and if it comes from New York I wont root for it. Not that Philly is much better but at least they gave the world Rocky and Philly Cheese steaks.

phillybroncosnut
10-28-2009, 10:08 PM
Baseball sucks.

Thats funny.... The bandwagon capital of the world chimes in... Florida is a tremendous pro sports town... I love how they don't sell 5,000 seats to the Marlins or Lightning, then their team finds themselves in a championship and sellout the place.... Florida can below me

Rock Chalk
10-28-2009, 10:09 PM
Thats funny.... The bandwagon capital of the world chimes in... Florida is a tremendous pro sports town... I love how they don't sell 5,000 seats to the Marlins or Lightning, then their team finds themselves in a championship and sellout the place.... Florida can below me

Again, not sticking up for Florida but ask yourself, would you rather be at a boring ass baseball game or at the beach with crystal clear water and hot chics in thongs?

Kind of a no-brainer for me.

ZONA
10-28-2009, 10:10 PM

Actually he's probably spot on. I think there are only a few cities who love Baseball more then football so his logic stands.

And even having said that, the Pats are slowing taking those Redsox fans away.

ZONA
10-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Again, not sticking up for Florida but ask yourself, would you rather be at a boring ass baseball game or at the beach with crystal clear water and hot chics in thongs?

skip the beach analogy. I think if the Rockies were in the world series and the Broncos were 7-0 and taking on a 7-0 Colts team, what game do you think most people in Denver are going to watch? I think it would be like that for most cities but there are a few who would probably watch the baseball game (NY, Boston, Chicago). Even the Phillies have nothing on the Steelers.

phillybroncosnut
10-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Actually he's probably spot on. I think there are only a few cities who love Baseball more then football so his logic stands.

No way... the Pats could win 10 lombardis in a row and they would still be fighting for 2nd with the Bruins and celts.... Boston will always be baseball first

phillybroncosnut
10-28-2009, 10:16 PM
\ Even the Phillies have nothing on the Steelers.

???

phillybroncosnut
10-28-2009, 10:18 PM

Point taken... I understand but seeing the "Pep rallys" and seeing the stadium full is just a joke in the championship when they are playing to 60,000 empty seats and 15,000 empty seats in hockey in the regular season... its laughable

bombay
10-28-2009, 10:19 PM
"Florida" is actually a state.

Hard to believe, I know.

lex
10-28-2009, 10:20 PM

This is not true at all.

phillybroncosnut
10-28-2009, 10:22 PM
"Florida" is actually a state.

Hard to believe, I know.

Gotta be soooooo technical dont ya??

go_broncos
10-28-2009, 10:25 PM

Did You ever listen to sports talk radio in Florida?
They just talk about College Football and NFL.

One Guy called few days back and pleaded the host to speak regarding World Series. He didn't even spend Five minutes talking about it..

I want philies to sweep Yankees so that i need not hear about baseball till next year.

go_broncos
10-28-2009, 10:26 PM
Gotta be soooooo technical dont ya??

Don't want to argue and ruin your enjoyment.

Good luck..

go_broncos
10-28-2009, 10:32 PM

People talk more about College Football then NFL.

SportinOne
10-28-2009, 10:45 PM
NFL: One game a week that represents 1/16th of the season. Everyone gets pumped up for it.

MLB: 5-7 games per week. Pick a couple, miss a couple, not too urgent. Each one represents 1/162nd of the season.

NFL Playoffs: Every game is an elimination game. When it comes time for the Super Bowl, basically everyone is watching.

MLB Playoffs: Each game is important, but teams can afford to lose games. The schedule is a little unpredictable and there tend to be large gaps between series. Then, by the time the World Series rolls around, the majority of the fans whose team is no longer in the race have moved on to NFL, NBA, and NCAA.

Put simply: Outside of Phillies and Yankees fans, there aren't a whole lot of people paying attention to who wins. No one cares. If you don't believe me check the ratings.

phillybroncosnut
10-28-2009, 10:49 PM
Ok.... Topics/threads have merged... Baseball hater need not post any longer.... If you feel the need, you can below me while you're at it!!

Hogan11
10-29-2009, 12:42 AM
The only reason to tune in? World Series Boards...I'm on three of them.

TonyR
10-29-2009, 08:15 AM

Most of the "experts" picked the Yankees because the Yankees are the better team. In most sports, particularly basketball, the better team almost always wins but baseball is a huge exception. The reason is that one player can control the game, that one player being a starting pitcher. Cliff Lee had amazing control of the strike zone last night. He was able to hit his spots and change speeds almost perfectly. The Yankees didn't have a chance.

I think the Yankees are in trouble. Burnett has amazing stuff but he's erratic and has control issues from time to time. That and he's a righty and the Phils lefty lineup will be a problem for him. Unless the Yanks bats are smoking they're going to find themselves down 0-2 tonight.

And the Phillies don't "own" Sabathia, that's silly. You come across sounding like someone who doesn't watch much baseball with such comments. Sabathia didn't have his stuff last night but pitched very well all things considered. He made two huge mistakes leaving what were supposed to be inside pitches out over the plate and Chase Utley, to his credit, took full advantage. If he had his better stuff last night it would have been a great, tight game and the Yanks wouldn't have needed their shaky middle relief. He didn't and it wasn't.

One final note. A huge key to the Phils success thus far this postseason is that they haven't needed to rely much on their bullpen. Clearly they didn't again last night. Unless the Yanks can force the Phils to lean heavily on their bullpen there will be another parade on Broad St.

broncofan
10-29-2009, 05:34 PM
Southern fans and sports in general suck. I can't wait to move back to Pennsylvania.

broncofan
10-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Most of the "experts" picked the Yankees because the Yankees are the better team. In most sports, particularly basketball, the better team almost always wins but baseball is a huge exception. The reason is that one player can control the game, that one player being a starting pitcher. Cliff Lee had amazing control of the strike zone last night. He was able to hit his spots and change speeds almost perfectly. The Yankees didn't have a chance.

I think the Yankees are in trouble. Burnett has amazing stuff but he's erratic and has control issues from time to time. That and he's a righty and the Phils lefty lineup will be a problem for him. Unless the Yanks bats are smoking they're going to find themselves down 0-2 tonight.

And the Phillies don't "own" Sabathia, that's silly. You come across sounding like someone who doesn't watch much baseball with such comments. Sabathia didn't have his stuff last night but pitched very well all things considered. He made two huge mistakes leaving what were supposed to be inside pitches out over the plate and Chase Utley, to his credit, took full advantage. If he had his better stuff last night it would have been a great, tight game and the Yanks wouldn't have needed their shaky middle relief. He didn't and it wasn't.

One final note. A huge key to the Phils success thus far this postseason is that they haven't needed to rely much on their bullpen. Clearly they didn't again last night. Unless the Yanks can force the Phils to lean heavily on their bullpen there will be another parade on Broad St.

Thank you, ESPN Sportscenter, for that unique take. I couldn't care less what "stuff" he brought to the game last night. He struggles greatly against our lineup (career 1-3). How about when it counts the most, in the playoffs?...he's 0-2 against us with a 6.18 ERA.

I don't care what you say...we own him.

TonyR
10-29-2009, 05:57 PM

Despite not being sharp last night he gave up 2 runs in 7 innings, striking out 6. That equates to a 2.57 ERA. I don't know that that's "owning" anyone. If you understand baseball even a little bit you'd know that's a very strong outing. But carry on.

SouthStndJunkie
10-29-2009, 08:32 PM
I find myself rooting for Pedro Martinez when he pitches.

phillybroncosnut
10-29-2009, 08:40 PM
Most of the "experts" picked the Yankees because the Yankees are the better team.
And the Phillies don't "own" Sabathia, that's silly. You come across sounding like someone who doesn't watch much baseball with such comments.

:spit:Ha!ROFL!LOL

phillybroncosnut
10-29-2009, 08:44 PM
Wow.... Skelator looked great tonight... Gotta tip your cap to him. You can't walk a ball to the plate and hit spots better then he did tonight...
It's ashame for Pedro cause the Yankees only hit 2 balls hard all night (Teixera HR and Cabrera in the 7th)...

Props to Burnett and Pedro, great outing for both.

lex
10-29-2009, 09:04 PM
Thank you, ESPN Sportscenter, for that unique take. I couldn't care less what "stuff" he brought to the game last night. He struggles greatly against our lineup (career 1-3). How about when it counts the most, in the playoffs?...he's 0-2 against us with a 6.18 ERA.

Youre talking to TonyR. ESPN tells him how and what to think, especially when it involves Bill Simmons. There are actually a couple of guys who own velvet paintings of Bill Simmons.

TonyR
10-29-2009, 09:32 PM
Youre talking to TonyR. ESPN tells him how and what to think...

What do you think, genius? Share your wondrous knowledge with us oh great one.

SouthStndJunkie
11-01-2009, 01:04 AM
The Yankees take Game 3 over the Phillies 8-5 and have a 2-1 lead in the series.

TonyR
11-05-2009, 07:31 AM

Karenin
11-05-2009, 07:47 AM
all the phillies' fans are conspicuously absent

SureShot
11-05-2009, 08:37 AM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/images/photos/000/748/154/RackMultipart.22462.0_feature.jpg?1257395255

TonyR
11-05-2009, 10:06 AM
all the phillies' fans are conspicuously absent

Yes, where are phillybroncosnut, broncofan, and lex who were trashing me last week? I had the audacity to suggest the Yankees were the better team and got laughed at.