PDA

View Full Version : through 4 weeks

Spider
10-06-2009, 08:30 PM
we have gotten 60 ,minutes of football all 3 phases ......havent seen that since 2000 ..........we dont win pretty , but we hit hard on Defense and take care of the ball on offense , we dont get big run backs on kickoffs and punts , but we dont give em up either ........... I said 10-6 with ugly wins , I now say 11-5 with some dominating still ugly wins ..........and on a side note , I cant wait until punk ass Rivers meets this D ..........

delany
10-06-2009, 08:39 PM
This week in particular has been perfect.

Broncos win.
Chief\Fade are humiliated in losses.
Sun night the Chargers get punked.
Mon night Allen goes off and shows in Primetime how idiotic KC was to give him up.

I could get used to weeks like this.

PaintballCLE
10-06-2009, 08:47 PM
I think McSpider has a nice ring to it.

Spider
10-06-2009, 08:48 PM
I think McSpider has a nice ring to it.

LOL hey bro , long time no talk , how ya been ? hope good ..........
McSpider ;D , hell I was doing back flips when Orton came here .........

PaintballCLE
10-06-2009, 08:53 PM
LOL hey bro , long time no talk , how ya been ? hope good ..........
McSpider ;D , hell I was doing back flips when Orton came here .........

haha doing good........4 weeks in, and the travel is already starting to catch up with me.

For example:

Work on friday till 10:00 pm........be at work at 6 am on sat.......work till 2......be at the airport by 5 (which is an hour away), .....fly to atlanta......3 hour layover.........fly to denver......get there at midnight ......check into the hotel at 1am........get to the tailgate at 7 am.......go to the game........ (no sleep) have to be back at the airport at 1am.........fly to atlanta.......(6am)........fly back to cleveland (11 am)........have to be at work at 1:30 and work till 10 (still with no sleep) and to top it all off..........blew out a tire on the way to work.

But we beat dallas so its all worth it! haha

How have you been?

Spider
10-06-2009, 08:55 PM
haha doing good........4 weeks in, and the travel is already starting to catch up with me.

For example:

Work on friday till 10:00 pm........be at work at 6 am on sat.......work till 2......be at the airport by 5 (which is an hour away), .....fly to atlanta......3 hour layover.........fly to denver......get there at midnight ......check into the hotel at 1am........get to the tailgate at 7 am.......go to the game........ (no sleep) have to be back at the airport at 1am.........fly to atlanta.......(6am)........fly back to cleveland (11 am)........have to be at work at 1:30 and work till 10 (still with no sleep) and to top it all off..........blew out a tire on the way to work.

But we beat dallas so its all worth it! haha

How have you been?

you are livin large bro ............ ;D been real busy , alot of used equipment going to Mexico , not cheap either , I ogt the paperwork on this 320 DL cat excavator ...... 450K ....... lot of coin down south :D

PaintballCLE
10-06-2009, 08:59 PM
you are livin large bro ............ ;D been real busy , alot of used equipment going to Mexico , not cheap either , I ogt the paperwork on this 320 DL cat excavator ...... 450K ....... lot of coin down south :D

thats awesome! still in the rainbow truck?:wave:

Spider
10-06-2009, 09:02 PM
thats awesome! still in the rainbow truck?:wave:

grumble.*&*^^%%$%*&*T% It is flames dammit ;D

PaintballCLE
10-06-2009, 09:11 PM
grumble.*&*^^%%$%*&*T% It is flames dammit ;D

man i saw the most kick ass truck when i was in atlanta the other day.........airbrushed with the cover of the abbey road album cover wrapped around the whole truck it was awesome!

PaintballCLE
10-06-2009, 09:12 PM
ps are you gonna make it to any games this year?

Spider
10-06-2009, 09:13 PM
man i saw the most kick ass truck when i was in atlanta the other day.........airbrushed with the cover of the abbey road album cover wrapped around the whole truck it was awesome!

seeing alot more of that , one guy had his family on his ride ......... Looked sharp

Spider
10-06-2009, 09:14 PM
ps are you gonna make it to any games this year?

No .............I am booked solid until next may , I am lucky to see a game on TV .......

PaintballCLE
10-06-2009, 09:19 PM
No .............I am booked solid until next may , I am lucky to see a game on TV .......

damn, well if you ever leave the 11 yr old hookers alone in TJ, and make your way up by cleveland, let me know

Rock Chalk
10-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Get a room, geez

Spider
10-06-2009, 10:14 PM
damn, well if you ever leave the 11 yr old hookers alone in TJ, and make your way up by cleveland, let me know

10-4 ;D
Get a room, geez Just as soon as u get laid