PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Current Broncos

BABronco
10-06-2009, 11:45 AM
Well lets name em boys and girls. Pick one player from O one from D and one ST

Offense: Although currently a zero, I have to say Hillis for this reason right here

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/48HAiaY3vps&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/48HAiaY3vps&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Defense: This one is hard as I've been a huge DJ fan.. but with with the play of Dawkins, Champ, and Doom... I'm gonna have to go DOOOOM.

Special Teams: I'm going with Prater. I know he is full of chokes.. but I think he has a lot of potential.

Breaker
10-06-2009, 11:47 AM
Offense: Eddie Royal
Defense: Doom
ST: No one since I cant pick Eddie again

~Crash~
10-06-2009, 11:48 AM
Well lets name em boys and girls. Pick one player from O one from D and one ST

Offense: Although currently a zero, I have to say Hillis for this reason right here

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/48HAiaY3vps&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/48HAiaY3vps&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Defense: This one is hard as I've been a huge DJ fan.. but with with the play of Dawkins, Champ, and Doom... I'm gonna have to go DOOOOM.

Special Teams: I'm going with Prater. I know he is full of chokes.. but I think he has a lot of potential.

Send this high light to our F'n Coach

Ambiguous
10-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Brian Dawkins... The guy is out there nearly killing himself on every play, and firing up our D. I love that guy.

~Crash~
10-06-2009, 11:51 AM
and our new coach just don't know how to use him...

BABronco
10-06-2009, 11:52 AM

I agree, I'd love to see Hillis in there more than anyone... but I wanna see him earn it. So far this year he has not.

Just a thought, which is doubtful, but maybe McD is/was saving him for the harder part of our year.

Bronco Yoda
10-06-2009, 11:53 AM
There are peeps on this site that still want Jordan over Hillis if you can believe that...

Peoples Champ
10-06-2009, 11:53 AM
Offense, Knowshon "Air" Moreno
Deffense, Champ Bailey
Special teams, eddie Royal

The Joker
10-06-2009, 11:54 AM
Maybe if Hillis stops taking an enormous dump every time he gets on the field then McDaniels will be inclined to use him more.

boppool
10-06-2009, 11:57 AM
Off: KnowMo
Def: Doom
ST: "Crown" Royal

Meck77
10-06-2009, 11:58 AM
I'm going with Orton and Dawkins.

I love all the hate Orton has gotten.

I love all the "ugly" wins he keeps bringing us. I love the fact that he just goes out and plays ball and that the team is responding. I love that he keeps his mouth shut. I love that he's doing enough to allow us to win. I love that he doesn't turn the ball over. These are all traits in a QB we've been missing.

As far as Dawkins go I love his intensity and leadership. We finally have an intimidator back there again.

gyldenlove
10-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Off: Ben Hamilton

He is too small, not strong enough and he has bad hair, but you wouldn't know it when you see him manhandle 300+ lb defensive linemen week in and week out.

Def: Champ Bailey

Bailey is all talent, there is no aspect of his game that isn't all-world and he is a classy person as well. He is not a guy who will generate headlines with poor behaviour, antics or look-at-me attitude, he is a guy who will generate headlines when he makes one huge play after another.

rastaman
10-06-2009, 12:04 PM
I agree, I'd love to see Hillis in there more than anyone... but I wanna see him earn it. So far this year he has not.

Just a thought, which is doubtful, but maybe McD is/was saving him for the harder part of our year.

Hillis hasn't screwed up on the offensive side of the ball i.e. running the ball btwn the tackles and off tackle! Sure he's screwed up on special teams, but he's not a ST player. Hillis should be fully utilized as a FB-HB or receiver coming out of the back field.

Hopefully with Buckhalter nicked up, McD will come to his senses and start using Hillis as a Running back with multiple talents who can get the tough yardage and as a receiving FB.

TheDave
10-06-2009, 12:13 PM
Doom, Dawkins, Clady...

Rock Chalk
10-06-2009, 12:15 PM
I dont have any favorite Broncos. I love em all.

baja
10-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Moreno / Haggan / Kern

Williams
10-06-2009, 12:27 PM
O - Marshall - Just a beast out there... and fully out of the Williams doghouse.

D - Dawkins - Just a beast out there... and a key component to the turn around.

ST - Larsen - Hoping he returns soon, I've missed the crushing hits on kickoffs.

BroncoBuff
10-06-2009, 12:33 PM
Graham and Doom ^5

ColoradoDarin
10-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Eddie, Dawkins and Bruton (he's been sooooo close to a couple of blocked punts)

Irish Stout
10-06-2009, 01:02 PM
O: Clady D: Woodyard

But really, this isn't fair.... there are too many good players and guys to love.

~Crash~
10-06-2009, 01:14 PM

earn what ?

~Crash~
10-06-2009, 01:15 PM
Maybe if Hillis stops taking an enormous dump every time he gets on the field then McDaniels will be inclined to use him more.

watch the clip. :sunshine:

Smiling Assassin27
10-06-2009, 01:23 PM
graham, dawk, and haggan

BroncoMan4ever
10-06-2009, 01:25 PM

is it the coaches fault that almost every time he has been on the field the last few weeks that he has done something stupid that put the team into a bad situation.

McDaniels watched every single snap of last years team and knows exactly what he has in Hillis. but Hillis with his mistakes just like Marshall after his offseason bull**** has to earn the right to be on the field, and he hasn't done that yet.

Inkana7
10-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Kyle Orton and DJ Williams.

BroncoDoug
10-06-2009, 01:36 PM
Dawkins....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vdctRjt5_uw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vdctRjt5_uw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdctRjt5_uw&feature=player_embedded)

The Joker
10-06-2009, 01:42 PM

Seen it.

I like Hillis, but he's been a major disappointment this year.

Two ST penalties last weekend, fumbling the opening kick against Cleveland, dropping a huge 3rd down pass against Cincy.

If we're going off one impressive play from last year against the Browns then lets bring back Nate Jackson and get him on the field, guy made a hell of a catch in that game.

BABronco
10-06-2009, 01:55 PM
is it the coaches fault that almost every time he has been on the field the last few weeks that he has done something stupid that put the team into a bad situation.

McDaniels watched every single snap of last years team and knows exactly what he has in Hillis. but Hillis with his mistakes just like Marshall after his offseason bull**** has to earn the right to be on the field, and he hasn't done that yet.

Exactly what I was said but just with more words. He needs to play a cleaner game. Once he does that, with his talent and our O talent, it should cause serious mismatches.

Rock Chalk
10-06-2009, 02:03 PM

Last year is last year. This year Hillis has been a big pile of steaming doo doo.