PDA

View Full Version : Raiders McFadden out 2-4 weeks

DarkHorse
10-06-2009, 10:22 AM
Didn't see this posted anywhere - but usually when that happens i've just missed it :twokisses

Merge or Destroy if already posted.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8132f670&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

TheChamp24
10-06-2009, 10:26 AM
This guy has been dreadful this year, and has the makings of a bust at this point. Will have to see how he does the rest of the year and next year before officially declaring him as one though.
Raiders sure seemed to have missed on these draft picks of late, Russell, McFadden and Heyward-Bey.

The Joker
10-06-2009, 10:29 AM
This guy has been dreadful this year, and has the makings of a bust at this point. Will have to see how he does the rest of the year and next year before officially declaring him as one though.
Raiders sure seemed to have missed on these draft picks of late, Russell, McFadden and Heyward-Bey.

Bit soon to write of DHB.

Though if he isn't a bust I'll be absolutely shocked, admittedly.

They should really consider hiring someone to coach the offense and call plays for them on a Sunday in Oakland.

Broncos123
10-06-2009, 10:33 AM
Bit soon to write of DHB.

They should really consider hiring someone to coach the offense and call plays for them on a Sunday in Oakland.

They may have to if Cable gets arrested!!

BroncoBuff
10-06-2009, 10:42 AM
OH NO! They won't be firing on all three cylinders without him :~ohyah!:

SoDak Bronco
10-06-2009, 10:45 AM
i drafted this guy in FF, he has been bad minus a TD against TD in the last few seconds.

Punisher
10-06-2009, 10:53 AM
McFadden is wasting his talent with the Raiders it's a shame what a **** Franchise can do to a persons career.

baja
10-06-2009, 11:52 AM

Those are all very high picks wonder who much guaranteed money that represents.

baja
10-06-2009, 11:53 AM
Didn't see this posted anywhere - but usually when that happens i've just missed it :twokisses

Merge or Destroy if already posted.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8132f670&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

He rushed for -3 yards last week so this should help that offense.

Paladin
10-06-2009, 11:56 AM
Is he that bad, or is the Faiders' Oline that bad. Very little dowbfield blocking from the WRs. I thought he had good speed, but may just be untrained......