PDA

View Full Version : R u friggin' kiddin' me?

NYBroncoManiac
10-05-2009, 05:43 PM
Just watched NFL Network,,, Not one of those a-holes would've picked Josh to go 4-0, and not one of them picked hime as the coach of the quarter.

Mike Martz is and idiot... we all agree on that, but now... Marshal Faulk and Warren Sapp.... We need to hammer these guys.

Archer81
10-05-2009, 05:46 PM
F them. They dont get on the fun bus after it gets rollin.

:Broncos:

NYBroncoManiac
10-05-2009, 05:51 PM
They picked Sean Payton over McDaniels?

Really... Which one of them would have thought that the Broncs would be 4 and 0 now?

That HAS to be a reflection of the coaching staff.

I just can't STAND the disrespect.

2KBack
10-05-2009, 05:53 PM
Berman and Tom Jackson gave Denver props during Monday Night Countdown

baja
10-05-2009, 05:54 PM
Don't worry Josh will be COY. Bet it now.

Ironlung
10-05-2009, 05:55 PM
wanna talk disrespect!? Two Broncos in the HOF...THATS disrespect.

Archer81
10-05-2009, 05:57 PM

Zimmerman got in because he is half viking...

TotallyScrewed
10-05-2009, 05:58 PM
Just watched NFL Network,,, Not one of those a-holes would've picked Josh to go 4-0, and not one of them picked hime as the coach of the quarter.

Mike Martz is and idiot... we all agree on that, but now... Marshal Faulk and Warren Sapp.... We need to hammer these guys.

Did they say that the Dallas @ Denver game was going to be a "replay"? When?

baja
10-05-2009, 06:01 PM
Did they say that the Dallas @ Denver game was going to be a "replay"? When?

Tues 8 eastern

NYBroncoManiac
10-05-2009, 06:09 PM

This is what I mean... 6 superbowls... 1 HOF member.

And everyone picks us to be... well... basically the stinkiest (sorry Schlereth) team of the year.... then we go 4 and 0 and STILL the head coach gets no respect....

I guess it's just blind luck

Drek
10-05-2009, 06:16 PM
They picked Sean Payton over McDaniels?

Really... Which one of them would have thought that the Broncs would be 4 and 0 now?

That HAS to be a reflection of the coaching staff.

I just can't STAND the disrespect.

Why?

Broncos are 4-0 right? Who cares if some talking heads on NFL Network or ESPN or whatever hype them up like the next great thing.

Let them spend all week talking about how Brady and Belicheck are going to crush us. They did it the last time New England came to mile high and the end result surprised a few people then too.

Enjoy it. Flying under the radar and putting up W's each week is a damn nice feeling if you ask me.

2KBack
10-05-2009, 06:19 PM
Why?

Broncos are 4-0 right? Who cares if some talking heads on NFL Network or ESPN or whatever hype them up like the next great thing.

Let them spend all week talking about how Brady and Belicheck are going to crush us. They did it the last time New England came to mile high and the end result surprised a few people then too.

Enjoy it. Flying under the radar and putting up W's each week is a damn nice feeling if you ask me.

Agreed. It has to end eventually though, if Denver keeps it up. It's rare for a team to go all season long under the radar while winning. Though you could argue that the 1997 Broncos kind of did.

baja
10-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Why?

<b>Enjoy it. Flying under the radar and putting up W's each week is a damn nice feeling if you ask me.

Yep

Drek
10-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Agreed. It has to end eventually though, if Denver keeps it up. It's rare for a team to go all season long under the radar while winning. Though you could argue that the 1997 Broncos kind of did.

Exactly. They'll eventually all jump on the bandwagon anyways if we keep winning, so let them ignore and overlook us. They'll just look that much more like idiots when come week 11 they're saying **** like "Man, that 8-2 Denver Broncos team looks to be for real."

Just enjoy the wins, who cares if the media isn't showering us with praise.

Wes Mantooth
10-05-2009, 06:57 PM
Zimmerman got in because he is half viking...

And USFL

Elway got in because he was drafted by the Colts.

bronco militia
10-05-2009, 07:07 PM
damn it.....this could affect our power rankings

NYBroncoManiac
10-05-2009, 07:16 PM
I don't really care 'bout the power rankings... but I would like just a bit of respect

NYBroncoManiac
10-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Actually... I take it back. Respect doesn't matter. What I'd really like is a bit of honesty

Cito Pelon
10-05-2009, 08:26 PM

And everyone picks us to be... well... basically the stinkiest (sorry Schlereth) team of the year.... then we go 4 and 0 and STILL the head coach gets no respect....

Didn't Schlereth say the 2009 Broncs would have the worst DL in the history of the team?

HEAV
10-05-2009, 08:37 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vdctRjt5_uw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vdctRjt5_uw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Respect

DenverBrit
10-05-2009, 08:38 PM
They love Denver this week.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d8133034d/Broncos-4-0-start

scorpio
10-05-2009, 08:38 PM
Didn't Schlereth say the 2009 Broncs would have the worst DL in the history of the team?

I think tsiguy called him out for it on twitter and he denied and said he was talking about last year's dline (but he wasn't)

scorpio
10-05-2009, 08:42 PM
Here we go:

http://i28.tinypic.com/2yl30u8.gif

On The Fan last week he was talking up the defense and some caller reminded him about it, and then he defended himself saying we hadn't played anybody yet.

:~ohyah!:

McDman
10-05-2009, 08:55 PM
What are you talking about? Martz did pick McDaniels. Anyways, who gives a *&#% what those guys think, everyone needs to quit whining about it.

strafen
10-05-2009, 09:05 PM

Jesus!!!
What do you expect?
To have a cristal ball to predict we would be 4 and 0?
I don't think you even thought we would be 4-0 at this point
Really, think about what you're bitchin' about for a second...

ZONA
10-05-2009, 09:06 PM
and to Warren's credit, he did pick the Broncos to win in during HBO Inside The NFL show. He loves what this defense is doing.

Cito Pelon
10-05-2009, 09:48 PM
Here we go:

http://i28.tinypic.com/2yl30u8.gif

On The Fan last week he was talking up the defense and some caller reminded him about it, and then he defended himself saying we hadn't played anybody yet.

:~ohyah!:

The Fan should have a pandering charge laid on them for the way they suck up to Schlereth.

Cito Pelon
10-05-2009, 10:07 PM
Actually... I take it back. Respect doesn't matter. What I'd really like is a bit of honesty

Eh, they're showmen. There's not much difference between sports media and pro wrestling.

On a side note, BSPN trots out Matt Millen, Trent Dilfer, Rodney Harrison (a convicted HGH user). So they have a guy that made Detroit one of the perpetually worst teams in the NFL, a QB that was one of the worst starters ever, and an admitted cheater as their experts. Jesus. It's a shame Tom Jackson has to be associated with those guys. And lets not forget Rush Limbaugh.

jacob2125
10-05-2009, 10:20 PM
Jesus!!!
What do you expect?
To have a cristal ball to predict we would be 4 and 0?
I don't think you even thought we would be 4-0 at this point
Really, think about what you're b****in' about for a second...

I think he means that everybody expected us to be garbage and now that were 4-0 we're still not getting any props.

I admit, even I was a little weary of this season and all the question marks. But being 4-0 feels good and I couldn't care less what a bunch of guys who get payed to talk have to say about my Broncos.

cousinal11
10-06-2009, 04:41 AM
What are you talking about? Martz did pick McDaniels. Anyways, who gives a *&#% what those guys think, everyone needs to quit whining about it.

Yeah, Martz did pick McDaniels.

barryr
10-06-2009, 06:35 AM
Jamie Dukes still can't admit he was wrong about McDaniels either. He's now left to saying the Broncos won't get to the Super Bowl after having stated several times how bad they would be. Like anyone is predicting that, but since he can see he was wrong, instead of admitting, now predicting something that rational people wouldn't be betting against anyway. He's a stupid fatass coward, career backup OL on roids, so one does need to take his words with a grain of salt since he knows very little.

oubronco
10-06-2009, 06:47 AM

Be patient after little hoodie beats big hoodie they won't have a choice

lex
10-06-2009, 07:17 AM
Jamie Dukes still can't admit he was wrong about McDaniels either. He's now left to saying the Broncos won't get to the Super Bowl after having stated several times how bad they would be. Like anyone is predicting that, but since he can see he was wrong, instead of admitting, now predicting something that rational people wouldn't be betting against anyway. He's a stupid fatass coward, career backup OL on roids, so one does need to take his words with a grain of salt since he knows very little.

The jury is still out on a lot of things that happened. If by the end of the season it becomes apparent that they are a QB away, then that puts some of the decisions back in the crosshairs, especially if Cutler does well this year. When you looked at Cinc, Clev, and Oakland, 3-0 wasnt that unpredictable to many. Dallas was a nice win but theres too much football ahead for the kind of chestpounding youre seeing.

kamakazi_kal
10-06-2009, 07:20 AM
Even the biggest homers couldn't have predicted a 4-0 start. The defense is amazing me every week ..... Nolan should be getting some kind of coach of the nod .....

NYBronc
10-06-2009, 07:42 AM
Deion is the most uninformed. He basically said it was the same personel on Defense as last year and Nolan just had them playing better. I couldn't believe it.

GoBroncos DownUnder
10-06-2009, 07:56 AM
So far in 2009:
Cowboys averaged just under 29 points per game - Against Denver they score 10.
Raiders averaged 13 points per game - Against Denver they score 3.
Browns averaged 14 points per game - Against Denver they score 6.
Bengals averaged just under 26 points per game - Against Denver they score 7.

Call it what you will, we have SHUT DOWN 4 NFL offenses so far, that's fact.
If commentators like Dukes and crew can't give credit, that's their problem, it shows that Dukes is just a washed up player, he lacks any sort of skill/knowledge/understanding of his new profession - "journalism".

GoBroncos DownUnder
10-06-2009, 08:02 AM
Even the biggest homers couldn't have predicted a 4-0 start. ...
Agreed, but most fans would NEVER have said "4-0 is impossible".

I can handle the journalists who rated Denver in the mid-lower third of all NFL teams, it was a TOUGH off-season. But EVERYONE who rated us as the WORST team ... needs to take a good look at themselves and their "knowledge" of the league, which lead therm to believe we were the 30-32nd worst team!:thanku:

521 1N5
10-06-2009, 08:12 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vdctRjt5_uw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vdctRjt5_uw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Respect

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CbOfxnrD8w0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CbOfxnrD8w0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

McDman
10-06-2009, 08:34 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CbOfxnrD8w0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CbOfxnrD8w0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That never gets old!

Kaylore
10-06-2009, 08:39 AM
First of all, who cares?

Second of all, Mike Martz not only predicted the Stokely play would ignite our team into playing great football throughout the year, he has been riding our bandwagon since week two when he picked us to win the division. Every time the Broncos come up in discussion he pantomimes riding a horse and says "I'm on the bandwagon" and has been doing it when others like Faulk said the Chargers would "win the division - easy."

I would rather get disrespected because it makes winning that much sweeter and I enjoy watching analysts like Jamie Dukes get upset and declare conspiracies are at work to make him look bad about the Broncos.

cutler_to_marshall
10-06-2009, 08:44 AM

I would also add the 2005 unit. That was one of the quietest 13 win team ever.

NYBronc
10-06-2009, 08:57 AM
Now the NY media is saying McDaniels is arrogant because he said [sic]"no one outside our building knows **** anyway." ha ha. fuq 'em

HEAV
10-06-2009, 09:49 AM
I would rather get disrespected because it makes winning that much sweeter and I enjoy watching analysts like Jamie Dukes get upset and declare conspiracies are at work to make him look bad about the Broncos.

I want teams,fans,media to continue to disrespect this team. It keeps the fire burning inside!

colonelbeef
10-06-2009, 10:31 AM

That is a total travesty. Sharpe should have made it first ballot.

However-

it does speak to how great Elway was, being able to carry those untalented teams to superbowls on his back.