PDA

View Full Version : Drew Litton on this weekends game

prunch
10-05-2009, 03:43 PM
http://www.drewlitton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/4andOhhhh.gif

labronx
10-05-2009, 04:40 PM
He's calling the coach and immature brat who was quick to judge showing that the player 15 enabled him to be 4-0. Using the mallet to signify that coach may have been to judgemental and that a coach is nothing without his players but may have also laid down law and order.. the cowboy represents the stubbornness in the coach.. Hammering the point home has got him seeing "STARS"

misturanderson
10-05-2009, 04:52 PM
He's calling the coach and immature brat who was quick to judge showing that the player 15 enabled him to be 4-0. Using the mallet to signify that coach may have been to judgemental and that a coach is nothing without his players but may have also laid down law and order.. the cowboy represents the stubbornness in the coach.. Hammering the point home has got him seeing "STARS"

If that's true then it's an idiotic premise. McDaniels was not even remotely quick to judge Marshall this offseason. If anything, he took too long to lay down the law.

Anyone that truly sees McDaniels as immature at this point in the season, after what he's accomplished so far, needs to find another sport to follow.

scorpio
10-05-2009, 04:54 PM
IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE OUR COACH IS SHORT AND BRANDON MARSHALL IS A 10 FOOT TALL WHITE GUY.

I get jokes.

TheReverend
10-05-2009, 04:57 PM
IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE OUR COACH IS SHORT AND BRANDON MARSHALL IS A 10 FOOT TALL WHITE GUY.

I get jokes.

He's a tan white guy though.

MS Paint doesn't offer many PC colors. :)

NYBronco
10-05-2009, 05:03 PM
I think the cowboy seeing stars is Romo. It would seem more fitting if Champ was holding Josh... or Nolan holding Champ.

labronx
10-05-2009, 05:04 PM
If that's true then it's an idiotic premise. McDaniels was not even remotely quick to judge Marshall this offseason. If anything, he took too long to lay down the law.

Anyone that truly sees McDaniels as immature at this point in the season, after what he's accomplished so far, needs to find another sport to follow.

Tell Litton that..not me...I'm not painting the coach as a bratty little bully type kid...