PDA

View Full Version : It's games like these that you hate the Patriots.

sonsofkraftybob
10-05-2009, 11:46 AM
An outstanding start to the season.

Kyle Orton doing his best Jay Cutler imitation (without all the yards & points)

Josh McDaniels coaching above his head, then again everything is above his head in life.

Stadium is sold out, though roughly half are opposing teams fans, packed house nonetheless!

Brandon Marshall and Coach Josh hugging up a storm for the press, all that was missing was a Gatorade Bath and a Lombardi trophy.

And life is good in Bronco nation!

Then the Pats come to town and the losing streak begins. The Pro Jay crowd becomes vocal once again. Threads about Shanny. Brandon pouts. And then life is back to normal in Bronco nation.

See, everything works itself out. It all evens out in the wash.

The Pats will right the universe for you.

bronco militia
10-05-2009, 11:48 AM

Josh McDaniels coaching above his head, then again everything is above his head in life.

Stadium is sold out, though roughly half are opposing teams fans, packed house nonetheless!

Brandon Marshall and Coach Josh hugging up a storm for the press, all that was missing was a Gatorade Bath and a Lombardi trophy.

Then the Pats come to town and the losing streak begins. The Pro Jay crowd becomes vocal once again. Threads about Shanny. Brandon pouts. And then life is back to normal in Bronco nation.

don't kid yourslef...pats fans do not travel well

Peoples Champ
uhhhh people said that Dallas was going to right the universe for us, that didnt happen, and Pats wont either.

Garcia Bronco
You guys will own us. It's already been predicted. 112-2. PAts.

Rohirrim
10-05-2009, 11:49 AM
I wonder where Patswin is? He was a classy Pat's fan.

PatsWin2002
10-05-2009, 11:49 AM
I could set my watch by you.... :)

PatsWin2002
10-05-2009, 11:50 AM
I wonder where Patswin is? He was a classy Pat's fan.

I came to the surface about an hour ago. :strong:

Raidersbane

That is one nasty crack habit you've got there son.......please put down that pipe!

bronco militia
boooooo!

who left the back door open again?!?!?

Rohirrim
Ah, there he is. I wish I could say the Broncos are going to give you a good game, but I realize it is hopeless. After all, the Pats have a God at QB. I just hope we can manage a field goal.

BroncoInSkinland
Careful there SOKB, all that hypothesizing might have brushed Brady's leg. The ref's may have to go back and review to hand you a few more points. How's it feel to know that your once great team can't win a game unless a few members dress in stripes? If you manage to raise your game and actually make it to the playoffs this year, you are one and done. It's a lot harder to buy ref's in the post-season, and I know all the Pat's money went away trademarking 19-0...oops, make that 18-1.

cmhargrove
10-05-2009, 11:52 AM
Tom Brady is so dreamy, he makes rainbows. I hope no one tries to tackle him next week, I know he doesn't like that very much...

bombay
10-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Brady and belichek are an awesome 2-5 against the Broncos.

Inkana7
10-05-2009, 11:53 AM
i can haz cheezburger?

ludo21
10-05-2009, 11:54 AM
120-3

Prater kicks a FG last second

Rock Chalk
10-05-2009, 11:55 AM

And one of those 2 came against a Denver team starting their third string QB and they STILL needed a miracle Brady come back win and the help of a hapless Deltha O'Neal.

sonsofkraftybob
10-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Careful there SOKB, all that hypothesizing might have brushed Brady's leg. The ref's may have to go back and review to hand you a few more points. How's it feel to know that your once great team can't win a game unless a few members dress in stripes? If you manage to raise your game and actually make it to the playoffs this year, you are one and done. It's a lot harder to buy ref's in the post-season, and I know all the Pat's money went away trademarking 19-0...oops, make that 18-1.
Yeah, that went both ways yesterday. Throw in the fact that 5 tipped balls could have easily been picked off the score doesn't tell you how close it was . Should have been 55-3 Pats.

PatsWin2002
10-05-2009, 11:58 AM
Ya, maybe we'll give you 2 points again. :sunshine:

sonsofkraftybob
10-05-2009, 11:58 AM

So Shanny and Jake are coming back?

I thought you had Rex Grossman's backup and that little kid.

Bronco Yoda
10-05-2009, 11:59 AM
Are they placing flags on Brady starting this week? I'm guessing then that his skirt has to have a belt with it then?

lex
I hate the Patriots because we've struggled so much against them over the years.

Garcia Bronco
ya, maybe we'll give you 2 points again. :sunshine:

lol.

bombay
10-05-2009, 12:00 PM
Ifs, buts, etc.

2-5

sonsofkraftybob
10-05-2009, 12:00 PM
uhhhh people said that Dallas was going to right the universe for us, that didnt happen, and Pats wont either.

Never confuse Tony Romo and the FatMan for Brady and Belichick.

Thats like comparing Kyle Orton to Jay Cutler...

colonelbeef
10-05-2009, 12:01 PM

Even with the misspelling, it's worth repeating

BroncoInSkinland
10-05-2009, 12:01 PM
Yeah, that went both ways yesterday. Throw in the fact that 5 tipped balls could have easily been picked off the score doesn't tell you how close it was . Should have been 55-3 Pats.

The only thing I saw on the field that went both ways was Brady with his hurt vagina over opposing players falling on the ground near him. The whole league is gonna know before long that the golden boy crying to the ref's is his biggest downfield threat. Time for Belicheat to throw another QB under the bus...oh wait your QB development guy went somewhere else, didn't he? :)

Killericon
10-05-2009, 12:02 PM
It's alright. Even when the almighty Patriots come down from Olympus to smash our hopes and dreams, we'll still be first in the division.

lex
10-05-2009, 12:02 PM

Its actually 1-5. The only time Shanahan lost to Bradichick was when Danny Kanell started that Monday night game.

sonsofkraftybob
10-05-2009, 12:03 PM
Are they placing flags on Brady starting this week? I'm guessing then that his skirt has to have a belt with it then?

Only when we play physical teams. For finess teams like the Bronco's, the only way they get close to Brady is when they ask for his autograph.

sonsofkraftybob
10-05-2009, 12:04 PM
The only thing I saw on the field that went both ways was Brady with his hurt vagina over opposing players falling on the ground near him. The whole league is gonna know before long that the golden boy crying to the ref's is his biggest downfield threat. Time for Belicheat to throw another QB under the bus...oh wait your QB development guy went somewhere else, didn't he? :)And he wanted Rex Grossmans backup over Jay Cutler...shows you what he knows.

g00fyfoot
10-05-2009, 12:05 PM
This will be the Pats' first trip to Mile High since getting their dreams of a three-peat crush'd in January of '06.

PatsWin2002
10-05-2009, 12:05 PM
We should wear even more pink this week.

BroncoInSkinland
10-05-2009, 12:06 PM
And he wanted Rex Grossmans backup over Jay Cutler...shows you what he knows.

Yeah, from what I saw yesterday during your game, he probably wanted to see how a man would look at the QB position.

rastaman
10-05-2009, 12:06 PM

Brady will be alot more efficient and dangerous than Orton.

BroncoInSkinland
10-05-2009, 12:08 PM
We should wear even more pink this week.

Might be appropriate for Brady...

Hey there PatsWin, good to see some of the class from the Patriots decided to stop by. :) Can you tell SOKB to take his trolling over to the Jets forum? He might want to do it while you guys are still in the running for your division. ;)

sonsofkraftybob
10-05-2009, 12:08 PM
Yeah, from what I saw yesterday during your game, he probably wanted to see how a man would look at the QB position.From what I saw at the Press Confence...he knows what men look like really well.

Irish Stout
10-05-2009, 12:10 PM
Its actually 1-5. The only time Shanahan lost to Bradichick was when Danny Kanell started that Monday night game.

Are we forgetting last year's debacle in New England?

rastaman
Yeah, from what I saw yesterday during your game, he probably wanted to see how a man would look at the QB position.

The Chicago Bears player like the man QB backing their team. Seems the players believe their not out of any game so long as Cutler is leading them. Can't say I've heard the Bears play say in 08...that they believed Orton could have won games in the 4th qtrs for them.

bombay
From what I saw at the Press Confence...he knows what men look like really well.

Ugh. Too much info.

sonsofkraftybob
10-05-2009, 12:11 PM
Might be appropriate for Brady...

Hey there PatsWin, good to see some of the class from the Patriots decided to stop by. :) Can you tell SOKB to take his trolling over to the Jets forum? He might want to do it while you guys are still in the running for your division. ;)

You don't have to be scared of me. I'm just playing my role.

Now where can I start a Jay v. Rex Grossman's backup thread...

rastaman
10-05-2009, 12:11 PM

The 2009 Bronco Defense is much better than the 2008 Defense.

lex
10-05-2009, 12:12 PM

No. Brady didnt play in that game last year.

BroncoInSkinland
10-05-2009, 12:12 PM

Chicago might be interested in it, how about you give that a try in person?

Houshyamama
10-05-2009, 12:14 PM

Looks like your offense misses that little kid

rastaman
10-05-2009, 12:15 PM

The 2009 Bronco Defense is much better than the 2008 Defense, this will be the difference maker. I will say I'm worried about when Orton's shortcomings at QB will finally rear its ugly head. The interceptions will come its just a matter of when and how often.

Beantown Bronco
10-05-2009, 12:15 PM
This is typically one of my favorite times of the year.....the week leading up to the game, nobody can pass by my office without making a snide comment or two about the Broncos decorations. The week after, silence and looks of disappointment as they face defeat once again.

It's fun being at ground zero for this "rivalry".

snowspot66
10-05-2009, 12:18 PM

We already have one. It's pretty even so far.

lazarus4444
10-05-2009, 12:19 PM

Kyle Orton doing his best Jay Cutler imitation (without all the yards, points, interceptions, fumbles and bone headed plays)

Fixed it for you...

BroncsRule
10-05-2009, 12:20 PM

Ah, come on Bob, you remember that little kid.

He used to carry Billy's lunch, after all. And now he's back, and he wants something only Billy can provide. And he'll be taking it this Sunday.

Hell, it was never about Shanny and Jake - every coach in the history of the Broncos has a winning record against the Boston Clamshells.

Oh, and regarding Marsha Brady - Elvis & Co. have already figured out that if they're gonna get flagged/fined for sneezing on him anyway, they might as well get their money's worth and put on a clinic for the football world - "now, THAT's what roughing the passer looks like ref!!"

SureShot
10-05-2009, 12:21 PM
Yessssss!

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/54946/tom-brady-golf-custom.jpg

Falconer
10-05-2009, 12:23 PM
Good to see you PatsWin! This should be a great game to watch. The sith lord going against his pupil; after he became enlightened and left the darkside. !Booya!

gyldenlove
10-05-2009, 12:26 PM
It will be a 1-1 game. It will be called by halftime on a mercy rule so the spectators won't have to sit through second half.

Peoples Champ
10-05-2009, 12:29 PM
Never confuse Tony Romo and the FatMan for Brady and Belichick.

Thats like comparing Kyle Orton to Jay Cutler...

Uhhh i was comparing teams, not players, because its a team sport.

PatsWin2002
10-05-2009, 12:36 PM
Good to see you PatsWin! This should be a great game to watch. The sith lord going against his pupil; after he became enlightened and left the darkside. !Booya!

It's nice to be seen! Hope you and the fam are doing well.

Rohirrim
10-05-2009, 12:37 PM

I know it's wrong to say, but that just looks so special ed. :rofl:

Rohirrim
10-05-2009, 12:38 PM

I can just see the Hollywood trailer now: Duel of the Hoodies!

bronco militia
10-05-2009, 12:43 PM
Belicheat won in 2000, 2003 and 2008

sonsofkraftybob
10-05-2009, 12:45 PM
Looks like your offense misses that little kidYeah, cuz you guys are just lighting it up at record setting pace.

That 17 spot yesterday brought back memories of the 2007 Patriots.

Sorry but you can't play the Browns and the Raiders forever.

sonsofkraftybob
10-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Uhhh i was comparing teams, not players, because its a team sport.
Ok. Then comparing Dallas to the Pats is like comparing Kyle Orton to Jay Cutler. Better?

Rohirrim
10-05-2009, 12:50 PM

"Run Forrest, Run!"

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-05-2009, 12:51 PM
we committed a sin against AMERICA by beating the cowboys, but we can make it right by letting this PATRIOTIC team win. Only some godless liberal hippy would dare try to beat the 2nd team favored by all 50 states. god bless america and god bless the afc version of americans team the new england PATRIOTS!!! dont worry PATRIOT fans we bronco fans will be cheering for the most PATRIOTIC team in America the BRONCOS oops i mean the PATRIOTS!!

Old Dude
10-05-2009, 12:59 PM
We are so dead.

Tom Brady vs. Kyle Orton? Holy crap. You gotta be kiddin' me.

They're the #5 passing team in the NFL - and that's even after it took Brady a game or two to get his rythym back - and going up against top notch defenses: Atlanta, the Jets & Baltimore. We're going to get torched.

Belichick is headed to the Hall of Fame. McDaniels has coached four regular season games. Holy Crap.

Randy Moss vs. Brandon Marshall .... Holy Crap. Hall of Fame receiver vs. a guy who's just starting to get in synch with the rest of his team.

Jerod Mayo may be back - - Defensive Rookie of the Year. Holy Crap. Our top defensive rookie from last year slipped in the shower and put himself out for weeks.

Vince Wilfork vs. Ronald Fields? Holy Crap.

Wes Welker vs. Eddie Royal? Holy Crap. Welker is the guy we wish Royal was like.

Do I even have to tell you how many times Fred Taylor has personally kicked our butts?

Denver is all dinged up: Hamilton, Buchhalter, Smith, Larsen, Stokely, Harris, etc. McKinley is so sick, he probably couldn't even dress himself.

No way to sneak up on these gys either. They'll dissect Denver's D and put up at least 27 points. Maybe if we were playing the Cleveland Browns, Orton & co. could put up 27.

And they own the officials too! Holy Crap!

The staff has probably already marked this off as unwinnable (much like the Giants & Colts games down the road), so I imagine they've already said to heck with it and are getting ready for a bounceback effort against the Chargers as we speak.

Oh, and we're going to look ridiculous in those socks, too.

DeusExManning
10-05-2009, 01:01 PM
I like the reverse Karma being perpetrated here, very nice.

scorpio
10-05-2009, 01:05 PM
IMO our only hope is if Junior Seau can't get his rascal scooter out of the van.

bowtown
10-05-2009, 01:09 PM
Only when we play physical teams. For finess teams like the Bronco's, the only way they get close to Brady is when they ask for his autograph.

Have you actually watched any football this season?

Paladin
10-05-2009, 01:20 PM
.....after it took Brady a game or two to get his rythym back .

You mean, Brady uses the rythym method? Yikes!:

HILife
10-05-2009, 01:32 PM
120-3

homer.

Anaximines
10-05-2009, 01:34 PM
http://twitter.com/RapSheet

Belichick on whether he watches teams like the Broncos: "Iím a big fan of the Patriots. Thatís really my team."

BroncoInSkinland
10-05-2009, 01:40 PM
It's all right, Dummerville is gonna use the POOT method on Tomerrific. Gisselle will be a distant second love for Tom by the time he is done. Reverse mojo is fine, and those of you who wish to use it can, but SOK(puppet) here is the true definition fo a troll and IMHO deserves a beatdown everytime he shows his supposed Dynasty* face.

*How many 3 point post season games was that again? Hoked on video-phonics works for Bellicheater.

listopencil
10-05-2009, 01:57 PM

If they could have easily been picked off then why weren't they? Do your D players suck so bad that they can't pick off passes even when they easily could have been? That's sad.

bombay
10-05-2009, 02:16 PM
Patsie fans seem to excel in ifs and buts.

Bronco Yoda
10-06-2009, 12:19 PM
This should be an entertaining coaching face off

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jAuY8daappg/Slh6ORAfMbI/AAAAAAAABkQ/a_odr1NHrM8/s320/Camera_face_off.jpg

TheReverend
10-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Then the Pats come to town and the losing streak begins. The Pro Jay crowd becomes vocal once again. Threads about Shanny. Brandon pouts. And then life is back to normal in Bronco nation

I doubt it. I mean, the "pro jay crowd" is still vocal about day-dreaming about how great this team would be with him still on board.

oubronco
10-06-2009, 01:54 PM
You guys will own us. It's already been predicted. 112-2. PAts.

where did you read we were going to score 2 pts

oubronco
10-06-2009, 01:55 PM

Gee Willekers Fellas.

Rock Chalk
10-06-2009, 01:57 PM
I doubt it. I mean, the "pro jay crowd" is still vocal about day-dreaming about how great this team would be with him still on board.

With or without Cutler, you cant be any better than 4-0 with 4 games down.

loborugger
10-06-2009, 01:59 PM
So, Krafty Bob - not to be confused with the other Bob - show us this season talking smack about the Pats beating us.

Last year, he showed a week before the game and I do believe his thread was a pre-concession to Denver beating (again) the Pats in their own house. And we know how that game ended.

Suddenly, I like our odds.

cutthemdown
10-06-2009, 02:06 PM
Brady's knee's. meet our 4 foot 5 pass rusher!!!!!

Patriots better protect Brady or Broncos might just kill him. Romo took some real shots Sunday.

Did you guys see how fast Woodyard is starting to play. That kid runs like Forrest Gump.

bronco militia
10-06-2009, 02:19 PM
This should be an entertaining coaching face off

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jAuY8daappg/Slh6ORAfMbI/AAAAAAAABkQ/a_odr1NHrM8/s320/Camera_face_off.jpg

bwahahaha

awesome

sonsofkraftybob
10-06-2009, 02:26 PM
Brady's knee's. meet our 4 foot 5 pass rusher!!!!!

Josh McDaniels plays defense?

Rock Chalk
10-06-2009, 02:28 PM
Josh McDaniels plays defense?

I think he was referring to our short-in-stature-but-big-in-playmaking LB Elvis Dumervil.

sonsofkraftybob
10-06-2009, 02:34 PM
So, Krafty Bob - not to be confused with the other Bob - show us this season talking smack about the Pats beating us.

Last year, he showed a week before the game and I do believe his thread was a pre-concession to Denver beating (again) the Pats in their own house. And we know how that game ended.

Suddenly, I like our odds.

Actually, I asked to be a Bronco fan.

The crow thread before the game was even played was the year before that.

You may recall my suggestion that the defense needed a nickname...like ManCrush or something catchy...and after josh mcDaniels press conference i think ManCrush is appropriate.

But never fear, this year I am once again a Pats fan. Unless of course the Vikings keep winning.

Sorry, this year it's not about the karma or camera.

sonsofkraftybob
10-06-2009, 02:36 PM
I think he was referring to our short-in-stature-but-big-in-playmaking LB Elvis Dumervil.I noticed him. looks like a man possessed. Reminded me of Gary Bracket in his prime

Punisher
10-06-2009, 02:38 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n4C5vzY1d-c&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n4C5vzY1d-c&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BroncoInSkinland
10-06-2009, 02:40 PM
But never fear, this year I am once again a Pats fan. Unless of course the Vikings keep winning.

I knew you were a front running bandwagoneer. You got your terrible towel in case the Steelers get hot again? I'll bet yours is reversible with Purple and Black on the back.

Bronx33
10-06-2009, 02:42 PM
I had the best dump this morning..

Punisher
10-06-2009, 03:00 PM
I had the best dump this morning..

I just had a good one like 12 mins ago

Blueflame
10-06-2009, 03:10 PM
I don't need a reason to hate the Patriots. :P

55CrushEm
10-06-2009, 03:19 PM

Brady is 1-5, not 2-5 vs. Denver.

Garcia Bronco
10-06-2009, 03:22 PM
where did you read we were going to score 2 pts

It's a late score with their 3rd stringer in

55CrushEm
10-06-2009, 03:22 PM
This is typically one of my favorite times of the year.....the week leading up to the game, nobody can pass by my office without making a snide comment or two about the Broncos decorations. The week after, silence and looks of disappointment as they face defeat once again.

It's fun being at ground zero for this "rivalry".

Gotta agree.....I'm going through the same thing. It's sweet at the end however.

55CrushEm
10-06-2009, 03:24 PM

Yes.....but in 2000 and 2008, Brady didn't play......thus, BRADY is 1-5 vs. Denver.

Garcia Bronco
10-06-2009, 03:24 PM

Wasn't Parcells the coach in 2000?

55CrushEm
10-06-2009, 03:27 PM

No....that was Belicheat's first year.....5-11

BroncoInSkinland
10-06-2009, 03:31 PM
No....that was Belicheat's first year.....5-11

Obviously he didn't have time to set the cameras up that quickly.

Bronx33
10-06-2009, 03:33 PM
obviously he didn't have time to set the cameras up that quickly.

ha!

bronco militia
10-06-2009, 03:34 PM

Pete Carroll coached the pats from 1997-1999

he beat the broncos in 1999

C130Herkload
10-06-2009, 03:37 PM
Phuk the Pats.

We're winning.

http://2.media.tumblr.com/Oi3tU0BALosogf7cqK81wg3Ho1_500.jpg

Bronco LB52
10-06-2009, 03:51 PM
I noticed him. looks like a man possessed. Reminded me of Gary Bracket in his prime

Weak comparison. Dumervil is a pass rushing extraordinare. He set the NCAA single season record for sacks in college and recorded 13 sacks in 2007.

Brackett's career high in sacks is 1.0!

They aren't even the same type of player.

Rohirrim
10-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Padawan Coach Munchkin vs Emperor Hoodie. May the force be with us.

oubronco
10-06-2009, 03:56 PM
It's a late score with their 3rd stringer in

Oh cool WE SCORE!!!!!!

RunSilentRunDeep
10-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Brady is so handsome they keep him in the shotgun because Dan Koppen blows a load every time Tom Terrific puts his hands under center.

Cito Pelon
10-06-2009, 04:03 PM
An outstanding start to the season. . . . .

Did Kraft get his Super Bowl ring back from Vladimir Putin yet? :rofl:

That's one of the alltime great NFL stories.

For those who don't remember, Robert Kraft owner of the NE Patriots went to Moscow trying to make some money, got drunk. On stage at a press conference, Kraft is enticed to take his prized Super Bowl ring off to "show" it to Vladimir Putin.

Putin tried it on for size, takes it off, puts it in his pocket, waves to the crowd, totally ignores Kraft trying to get the ring back, and walks off the stage leaving Kraft there looking like a kid that peed his pants. ROFL!

Kraft is standing there at a joint press conference in Moscow, ringless, drunk, the crowd is laughing, Putin is long gone with the ring laughing all the way. The Russian version of pantsing a guy, I guess.

Bronx33
10-06-2009, 04:06 PM
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/6958/tombradystetsonman.jpg

Garcia Bronco
10-06-2009, 04:10 PM
Padawan Coach Munchkin vs Emperor Hoodie. May the force be with us.

A padawan would be an assistant Coach
A Jedi would be a cord
And a Jedi Master would be a head coach.

And BB is more of a Sith Lord.....or The Dark Lord of the Sith. :)

Bronx33
10-06-2009, 04:17 PM
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9679/tombradyhurt1edit.jpg

sonsofkraftybob
10-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Weak comparison. Dumervil is a pass rushing extraordinare. He set the NCAA single season record for sacks in college and recorded 13 sacks in 2007.

Brackett's career high in sacks is 1.0!

They aren't even the same type of player.I wasn't commenting as much about their abilities as their vertical disabilities.

24champ
10-06-2009, 05:02 PM
http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2006/01/14/1137298025_4145.jpg

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2006/01/15/1137305132_8471.jpg

baja
10-06-2009, 05:09 PM
We are so dead.

Tom Brady vs. Kyle Orton? Holy crap. You gotta be kiddin' me.

They're the #5 passing team in the NFL - and that's even after it took Brady a game or two to get his rythym back - and going up against top notch defenses: Atlanta, the Jets & Baltimore. We're going to get torched.

Belichick is headed to the Hall of Fame. McDaniels has coached four regular season games. Holy Crap.

Randy Moss vs. Brandon Marshall .... Holy Crap. Hall of Fame receiver vs. a guy who's just starting to get in synch with the rest of his team.

Jerod Mayo may be back - - Defensive Rookie of the Year. Holy Crap. Our top defensive rookie from last year slipped in the shower and put himself out for weeks.

Vince Wilfork vs. Ronald Fields? Holy Crap.

Wes Welker vs. Eddie Royal? Holy Crap. Welker is the guy we wish Royal was like.

Do I even have to tell you how many times Fred Taylor has personally kicked our butts?

Denver is all dinged up: Hamilton, Buchhalter, Smith, Larsen, Stokely, Harris, etc. McKinley is so sick, he probably couldn't even dress himself.

No way to sneak up on these gys either. They'll dissect Denver's D and put up at least 27 points. Maybe if we were playing the Cleveland Browns, Orton & co. could put up 27.

And they own the officials too! Holy Crap!

The staff has probably already marked this off as unwinnable (much like the Giants & Colts games down the road), so I imagine they've already said to heck with it and are getting ready for a bounceback effort against the Chargers as we speak.

Oh, and we're going to look ridiculous in those socks, too.

damn OD now I'm not even going to watch the game.

BTW where is the coverage map.

baja
10-06-2009, 05:11 PM
.....after it took Brady a game or two to get his rythym back .

You mean, Brady uses the rythym method? Yikes!:

Yes he like letterman jumps from women to women following the cycles.

baja
10-06-2009, 05:15 PM

He appears to have some kind of anal chafe.

Bronx33
10-06-2009, 05:22 PM

He appears to have some kind of anal chafe.

That happens when he polishes his SB trophy reeeeeeeeeeal good in private.

Bronx33
10-11-2009, 06:00 PM
bump

Clockwork Orange
10-11-2009, 06:03 PM
A lovely sports day in Boston.... :rofl:

Rocket 7
10-11-2009, 06:26 PM
When is he gonna come here to eat crow?

Circle Orange
10-11-2009, 06:36 PM
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/6958/tombradystetsonman.jpg

amazing what they can do with proper photography.

Stick legs, flat backside...handsome, but not particularly hot. The ladies have decided. The NFL has better beef on the bone than him out there. 8')

Hogan11
10-11-2009, 06:46 PM
...and the flags are lowered to half mast in Bristol.

Suck it media whores. Ha!

cutthemdown
10-11-2009, 06:50 PM
Pats lose pats lose.

azbroncfan
10-11-2009, 07:01 PM

Hey you know as well as anyone Denver owns that team from the North East. BTW what is Brady's record against Denver?

bombay
10-11-2009, 07:04 PM
I love it when trolls look like flipping morons.

Tom Brady is 1-6 against the Fabulous Denver Broncos!!

Kyle Orton is 27-12

broncobum6162
10-11-2009, 07:30 PM
sonofkraftybiatches, you've got no life and now another loss to the Broncos. Now that's funny. LOL

Rocket 7
10-11-2009, 07:47 PM
sonofkraftybiatches, you've got no life and now another loss to the Broncos. Now that's funny. LOL

hahahaha!

Bronco Yoda
10-11-2009, 08:29 PM
I just peeked over at cheatriots planet. Before the game they were sure they were going to kill us since we weren't very good. Now they're trying to gather up the bandwagoners with the fact that not all is lost because they got beat by a good team today. lol

Circle Orange
10-11-2009, 08:42 PM
I love it when trolls look like flipping morons.

Tom Brady is 1-6 against the Fabulous Denver Broncos!!

Kyle Orton is 27-12

I definitely remember mentioning the Broncos sucess against the Patsies before some idiot running loose called me a name.

But, no matter. I stand vindicated. :afro:

The hex lives! I hear BellyChick is taking pills on the plane...

Odysseus
10-11-2009, 09:19 PM
120-3

You got it right. The score was a little off but...

azbroncfan
10-27-2009, 06:41 PM

I don't know how I missed this thread but this was a complete fail.

Bronco Warrior
10-27-2009, 07:14 PM
Tom Brady is "insert Gay slur here"