PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions

FantomForce
10-05-2009, 10:37 AM
First why did Dallas continue to challenge Champ? His name is CHAMP, dumba****. Second is there a drought of paint in the Mile High city? Why don't our endzones have Broncos or Denver painted in? Not that the old white crossed stripes aren't cool, but I was wondering if this was part of the new rules in McDaniels kingdom.

jmz313
10-05-2009, 10:39 AM
i didnt even notice on TV that neither end zone was painted. weird, but cool.

lex
10-05-2009, 10:39 AM
First why did Dallas continue to challenge Champ? His name is CHAMP, dumba****. Second is there a drought of paint in the Mile High city? Why don't our endzones have Broncos or Denver painted in? Not that the old white crossed stripes aren't cool, but I was wondering if this was part of the new rules in McDaniels kingdom.

I noticed the endzones to and assumed it had something to do with all the throwback junk.

cmhargrove
10-05-2009, 10:43 AM

Did you see Champ's expression when he hit the sidelines - it looked like he just won a fistfight.

I love how this defense is growing on everyone. DJ smashing the crap out of receivers downfield, Dawkins trying to rip people's heads off, and Champ ready to knock people out.

Hopefully, they keep it up and we don't have any major injuries.

Rock Chalk
10-05-2009, 10:43 AM

AFL fields.

All of the original AFL teams are doing this. End zones going back to the simple diagonal and slightly more complex diamond stripes in the end zones.

enjolras
10-05-2009, 10:47 AM
You go at Champ because:

1. The Broncos have been rolling Dawkins to the opposite side a lot. Do you go at Dawkins/Goodman or Champ? Pick your poision, our secondary is that good. We all learned last year how important safeties are.

jhat01
10-05-2009, 10:48 AM
AFL fields.

All of the original AFL teams are doing this. End zones going back to the simple diagonal and slightly more complex diamond stripes in the end zones.

I like it.

FantomForce
10-05-2009, 06:06 PM
AFL fields.

Thanx for the info Rock

baja
10-05-2009, 06:21 PM
You go at Champ because:

1. The Broncos have been rolling Dawkins to the opposite side a lot. Do you go at Dawkins/Goodman or Champ? Pick your poision, our secondary is that good. We all learned last year how important safeties are.

good point

Broncofan_H
10-05-2009, 07:31 PM
AFL fields.

I also read somewhere (either the Post or DB.com) that they are going to color in the diamonds this week, and then do some other retro end zone looks for the other games. I'm hoping for the early 90's that had "Denver" in one end and "Broncos" in the other. It was in the font that is on this hat:
http://i.ebayimg.com/16/!BYeS9dw!2k~$(KGrHgoH-C0EjlLlzVpnBKhw36hB0w~~_35.JPG

Taco John
10-05-2009, 07:36 PM
I heard that Tony Romo likes it in the can.

Cmac821
10-05-2009, 07:40 PM

lol

all this Bronco talk then BAM!

Los Broncos
10-05-2009, 07:58 PM
I seen the stripes in the pre game and what about Champ coming through?

Just when you think he has lost a step here he comes.

Its a lot easier to cover when we have a pass rush.

baja
10-05-2009, 08:18 PM

That is a commercial done in poor taste but funny.