PDA

View Full Version : Media misses the boat on NE-Balt game.

lex
10-05-2009, 07:28 AM
There was a good discussion between Dilfer and Jackson last night that I saw but most of the discussion has glossed over the embarrassment the league has become in protecting Tom Brady. Im listening to Sirius and its interesting that they have to open up the phone lines before its discussed.

oubronco
10-05-2009, 07:34 AM
The lovefest is disgusting

Vegas_Bronco
10-05-2009, 08:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIBbNbFa0F4

Just need to take care of business....don't allow him to even have a case....and we will! Trust me, I know the Ravens would gladly offer up any help in our game prep.

Kid A
10-05-2009, 09:09 AM
The studio for the Sunday night game was ripping into the officiating last night. Former Pat Rodney Harrison was the harshest of all, taking some shots at Brady for asking the officials to throw flags.

Dudeskey
10-05-2009, 09:17 AM
The studio for the Sunday night game was ripping into the officiating last night. Former Pat Rodney Harrison was the harshest of all, taking some shots at Brady for asking the officials to throw flags.

I saw that & was surprised he was criticizing Brady, on the other hand his opinion does come from a defensive players pov, which I happened to agree with.

lex
10-05-2009, 09:22 AM

Yeah, but when they show the highlights you rarely see the questionable calls or that its mentioned. They present the storyline as though the Ravens could have won but pissed down their legs and dont mention that they maybe shouldnt have been in that position to begin with.

And whats sad about it is that even though our first win against Cincinnati was lucky, at least it came honestly. Yet the media has been calling Denver out for that game. NE will rarely get questioned for winning games like the way they did against Baltimore.

beanerbronco
10-05-2009, 09:33 AM
He told Brady to take off his skirt! hahaha

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Yeah, but when they show the highlights you rarely see the questionable calls or that its mentioned. They present the storyline as though the Ravens could have won but pissed down their legs and dont mention that they maybe shouldnt have been in that position to begin with.

And whats sad about it is that even though our first win against Cincinnati was lucky, at least it came honestly. Yet the media has been calling Denver out for that game. NE will rarely get questioned for winning games like the way they did against Baltimore.

This is the best post you've made in 8 months, but don't call it a comeback. Just remember a closed mouth gathers no foot. :)

MOCRUSH
10-05-2009, 09:40 AM

I was at the Ram's pre-season game in 1999 when Harrison took out Trent Green's knee, deliberate and filthy play. Harrison should STFU on this topic.

Broncoman13
10-05-2009, 09:46 AM
Personally, I'm happy that Brady pulled that crap. I'm even more happy that Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, and Rodney Harrison made it public. The refs won't pull that crap again and Brady will end up losing out on a few calls for the rest of the year for those that he got vs the Ravens. Karma is a biatch. Just look at all the calls that went against us last year after the Hoculli error.

ChSuperStar
10-05-2009, 09:48 AM
I was at the Ram's pre-season game in 1999 when Harrison took out Trent Green's knee, deliberate and filthy play. Harrison should STFU on this topic.

I dont mind people taking out tom brady's knee either. Just dont do that to peyton manning. And if defensive players want to, they can chop gay cutlers legs as well

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2009, 09:48 AM

I need to see it again because I believe Green was still in the act of throwing the ball. Or damn near close to it, but it's almost been ten years ago.