PDA

View Full Version : How bad are the Patriots going to beat us ?

Spider
10-05-2009, 04:00 AM
;d

rbackfactory80
10-05-2009, 04:08 AM
I would say Brady stays in Mass for this one.

Hogan11
10-05-2009, 04:18 AM
Look for at least 6 personal fouls for roughing the passer on the Denver defense. It's apparent that you cannot even breathe on Football Jesus without drawing a flag. I don't side with Ray Lewis often, but the guy was right in his post game comments (that he'll surely get fined for). The Ravens got hosed due to those calls....I wouldn't be surprised to see that again, just sayin'.

rbackfactory80
10-05-2009, 04:35 AM
Look for at least 6 personal fouls for roughing the passer on the Denver defense. It's apparent that you cannot even breathe on Football Jesus without drawing a flag. I don't side with Ray Lewis often, but the guy was right in his post game comments (that he'll surely get fined for). The Ravens got hosed due to those calls....I wouldn't be surprised to see that again, just sayin'.

It is a joke. If you are gonna draw a flag at least make it count Denver.

Dr. Broncenstein
10-05-2009, 04:38 AM
It has been a good ride, donk fans.. but football Jesus is coming to town. His judgement cometh, and that right soon.

BroncoInSkinland
10-05-2009, 04:40 AM
I managed to get the "right" pick again I think. Thank god you didn't try for gold spandex thong mojo you boob.

You might need to run another thread on "how bad are the ref's going to beat us?" The Ravens beat the Pat's yesterday aftenoon, but if the Ref's wont even let you decline a penalty to end a red zone drive, of course the L will show up on the standings.

Punisher
10-06-2009, 07:36 AM
3-2 Broncos Win
Book It

loborugger
10-06-2009, 07:37 AM
look for at least 6 personal fouls for roughing the passer on the denver defense. It's apparent that you cannot even breathe on football jesus without drawing a flag. I don't side with ray lewis often, but the guy was right in his post game comments (that he'll surely get fined for). The ravens got hosed due to those calls....i wouldn't be surprised to see that again, just sayin'.

+1

Meck77
10-06-2009, 07:42 AM
We have no chance. The season was over before it even began. I'll be surprised if we even take the field.

Rohirrim
10-06-2009, 07:52 AM
Isn't Tom Brady a God? What chance do we have?

UberBroncoMan
10-06-2009, 08:22 AM
NFL institute's a new rule before the game that roughing Tom Brady in the red-zone is an automatic touchdown and that so much as facing Tom Brady is roughing.

As such our defense has to play with their back to Tom Brady the entire game and proceeds to get owned for a total of 15+ TD's.

It's also made clear that should Tom chose to run the ball you are not allowed to tackle him, but rather you must politely ask him to slide through a series of gentleman negotiations complete with crumpets and tea as he walks down the field towards your end-zone.

Everyone on our offense on the other hand goes through a series of unrelated and odd events the night prior that causes each of them to miss the game, thus forcing us to start Darryl Strawberry as the only player on offense.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-06-2009, 11:57 AM
YOU FOOLS! dont you realize McDaniels is really workin for the pats. Bill Belichick sent mcdaniels to the broncos to spy on us by being the head coach. Smart Belichick very smart indeed but im onto your plans. you might of used your mind control rays on the rest of the bronco fans here but not me .oh no sir we. im wearing my tin foil hat your mind control rays wont work on me. its futile for me to warn all of you since bill has took over your minds but JOSH MCDANIELS IS REALLY A BELICHICK ANDROID SENT TO DESTROY THE BRONCOS .DONT LET THE 4-0 RECORD FOOL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEND ME 49.95 AND I WILL MAKE YOUA TIN FOIL HAT TO COUNTER THE MIND CONTROL RAYS HIS ANDROID IS USING ON ALL OF YOU WE ARE IN FACT 0-4 SOON TO BE 0-5 WHEN THE PATS GET HERE THE SCORE WILL BE 99-0 PATS.

Brewer
10-06-2009, 12:33 PM
The Patsies are gonna beat the Broncos so bad that the season record will be rewritten to 0h and five...:thumbs:

Dr. Broncenstein
10-06-2009, 02:01 PM
I heard on the lightrail that the National Guard was being called in by Shannon Sharpe as a pre-emptive measure to protect the Broncos.

C130Herkload
10-06-2009, 02:10 PM
The pats will be giggling so hard at the piss and poop uniforms we'll be sporting they they wont be able to focus on the game. We'll win and still get no respect.

phuk the Pats. We're gonna win.

Mogulseeker
10-06-2009, 02:21 PM
We've already gone through this:

100+ points if they let them play the whole game.

I doubt it goes past to 3rd quarter, though. All our players will have been injured by then, and we wont have enough left to field a team and forced to forfeit.

I think the score will be 83-3 at the end of 3.

HILife
10-06-2009, 02:22 PM
i heard on the lightrail that the national guard was being called in by shannon sharpe as a pre-emptive measure to protect the broncos.

lmao!

prunch
10-06-2009, 02:22 PM
How can we possibly do anything against that winning smile?

Pats 84
Broncos 3

C130Herkload
10-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Maybe Jizz-elle Braydee will be there sporting her NFL/Vicki's Secret Proline Heritage AFL 50th anniversary thong apparatus. All in HD.

mod note: probably not a good idea to click on the pic link at work
http://www.getkempt.com/photos/gisele_crop.jpg

oubronco
10-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Isn't Tom Brady a God? What chance do we have?

None if the refs show up

oubronco
10-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Maybe Jizz-elle Braydee will be there sporting her NFL/Vicki's Secret Proline Heritage AFL 50th anniversary thong apparatus. All in HD.

http://www.getkempt.com/photos/gisele_crop.jpg

she has no butt

Miss I.
10-06-2009, 02:57 PM
Okay...see I think we can win. Freaking NY Giants beat them in the Superbowl after losing to them a few weeks before...so it can be done...

Here's a video about Eli a Pats fan made prior to said Superbowl...kind of funny even more after the fact...but at any rate, point being, Eli Manning and the NYG D got it done when everyone thought NE had it locked....

http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/2348799/480/Denver-Broncos-%282009-10-04%29/-B2K01.jpg?v0 (http://wd1983.picturepush.com/showformat.php?format=1024&alid=70968&imgid=2348799&clid=28144)

oh oops, that's just my favorite picture from last week's game (one I believe we were also supposed to lose).

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0rYA8xmzEKo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0rYA8xmzEKo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Love this guy's videos, even if he is a Pat's fan...:-*

Go Broncos!

listopencil
10-06-2009, 04:24 PM
The Football Gods are with The New England Bradys. I pray that we don't incur the wrath of the Football Gods by opposing them. Is it too late to forfeit? No. That would be wrong. We should show up and take our punishment like men. Thy will be done, Football Gods.

orangeatheist
10-06-2009, 05:37 PM
Man, with all this talk of "Football Jesus," "Patriot Gods," and "Football Gods," it's a good thing I'm an atheist! ;)

However, that doesn't mean I mess with the mojo. NE destroys Denver in a blood bath. I'm talking a massacre of biblical proportions...if I believed in such things.

50,400 - 0 (that's a Patriot touchdown every 30 seconds of the game)

Bronco X
10-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Pats 660, Broncos -6. Yes the Broncos will fail to reach 0 points against the vaunted Patriots, after Goodell right before kickoff passes an emergency addendum to penalize the Broncos 6 points for failing to stock Brady's locker with cocoa butter lotion.