PDA

View Full Version : Aikman showing love for Marshall

ZONA
10-05-2009, 12:43 AM
Watching some highlights and remembered Aikman saying that while he was at Broncos practice, he's never seen a WR work harder in practice then what he saw from Marshall.

That my friends is a clear sign to me that BM has bought into this gig and he and the team are working things out. I have no doubt that I think he ends up getting his contract from us and ends up being here a long time.

lex
10-05-2009, 01:13 AM
Watching some highlights and remembered Aikman saying that while he was at Broncos practice, he's never seen a WR work harder in practice then what he saw from Marshall.

That my friends is a clear sign to me that BM has bought into this gig and he and the team are working things out. I have no doubt that I think he ends up getting his contract from us and ends up being here a long time.

Actually, he said except for Michael Irvin.

Popps
10-05-2009, 01:23 AM
That's fine. Brandon needs to keep his head on straight and keep performing like this. We'll reward him if he does, imo.

It's one big play, and it DOES appear he's getting his act together. But, let's see him stay consistent with this and then let's work out a way to keep him happy and keep him around.