PDA

View Full Version : Buckhalter On Crutches At Game

listopencil
10-04-2009, 06:37 PM
VicLombardi: Saw Buckhalter on crutches after the game...ankle...may need healing powers to play vs Patriots http://myloc.me/TFKV4 minutes ago from UberTwitter

http://twitter.com/VicLombardi

I hope he's not too badly banged up. The crutches scare me.

Blart
10-04-2009, 06:38 PM
Noooooooooooooo! Buckhalter is as talented as he is fragile :(

Doggcow
10-04-2009, 06:40 PM
****, hope its just precautionary.

Bronx33
10-04-2009, 06:42 PM
****!!!!

broncosteven
10-04-2009, 06:42 PM
I hope he gets well soon but I also hope we see more Hillis if he ever gets out of the dog house.

Rulon Velvet Jones
10-04-2009, 06:43 PM
Ryan Torain is still on the street.

Doggcow
10-04-2009, 06:44 PM
Btw, whats with hillis? Was Kuper Playing? I saw Hotchstein a few times...

Hulamau
10-04-2009, 06:46 PM
The always put you on crutches even for a mild sprain to get the healing started ASAP. No weight on it and plenty PT will help,. Hope its only a mild strain and not a 3rd degree high ankle number or he'll be out a long while and that would not be good at all.

What a win! We struggle on offense and shot our selves in the foot repeated ( when we dotn do that we will really start to dominate) Drop behind10-0 and come from behind in the 4th after and inspired second half from both the D and O to beat a tough team with a lead on us late!

Incredible coaching with our second half adjustments each game. .We are REALLY lucky to have McD and Nolan. If we can avoid major injuries we are only going to get better! Orton will get more accurate as his finger really heals. They just took a plastic split off this week, he practiced some without the glove but had to play with it due to the pain so his aim was a bit off after throwing most of the week without it.

Give him a until after the bye when he should be feeling much better and his finger stronger. I suspect he'll continue to improve his accuracy. Hey he has a 97.7 QB rating after 4 games!! Not bad at all!

KevinJames
10-04-2009, 06:47 PM
I hope its nothing too serious Buck is a great part of our offense.

Kid A
10-04-2009, 06:48 PM

http://www.petinfotalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/doghouse600.jpg

listopencil
10-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Yeah, Hula, I was hoping it's just a precaution. Worries me though.

Drek
10-04-2009, 06:50 PM

Hochstein was in for Hamilton. Hillis has made a ton of stupid penalties. He needs to snap out of it if he doesn't want to see LaMont Jordan continue to take his carries away.

broncosteven
10-04-2009, 06:51 PM

Hochstein played LG, poorly, Kuper was out there other than the one sack where he allowed his man to roll off and into Orton he played well.

Hillis is in the dog house for the fumble a couple games back and 2 ST hold and block in back calls today. I hope Larsen is better so there is no excuse to keep Hillis out of backfield.

Natedog24
10-04-2009, 07:14 PM
I hope Hillis pulls his head out and has a good week of practice to get back on McD's good side. He can be a much better back then Jordan...