PDA

View Full Version : Heart-effort-fire-desire........

wolf754life
10-04-2009, 06:11 PM
its back, this team may not go anywhere, but ask roy williams about coming to denver, ask tony romo how easy it is to win here, ask the tv camera man how easy it is to not have it shake.

the thunder is back, the effort, the desire. You can see how these guys fly around, how they aren't afraid to lose, how they play to win. We got GUTS, the cowboys were the biggest baddest Oline around, #1 rushing squad.

Run away, quit, make reservations at Elways.............down 10-0, collect paychecks? nope...............instead...

make adjustments, keep flying around, the defense didn't get down on the O when they couldn't get going.

No points in the second half for the boys, adjustments made at half. Man coverage instead of soft zones. We OUT HIT there ass today...thats a fact SOCALS, BLUE FLAMER, TACO...whens the last time the shanny broncos did that.

That stadium was ALIVE today, no wine or cheese please.

IT WAS TIME to make a change, and this franchise is healing in front of our eyes. Maybe we don't win again, but today was a MILE HIGH MAGIC kind of day.

Take your blood money shanahan and we will take our Mile High Magic Back!

4-LIFE>...

chex
10-04-2009, 06:14 PM
its back, this team may not go anywhere, but ask roy williams about coming to denver, ask tony romo how easy it is to win here, ask the tv camera man how easy it is to not have it shake.

the thunder is back, the effort, the desire. You can see how these guys fly around, how they aren't afraid to lose, how they play to win. We got GUTS, the cowboys were the biggest baddest Oline around, #1 rushing squad.

Run away, quit, make reservations at Elways.............down 10-0, collect paychecks? nope...............instead...

make adjustments, keep flying around, the defense didn't get down on the O when they couldn't get going.

No points in the second half for the boys, adjustments made at half. Man coverage instead of soft zones. We OUT HIT there ass today...thats a fact SOCALS, BLUE FLAMER, TACO...whens the last time the shanny broncos did that.

IT WAS TIME to make a change, and this franchise is healing in front of our eyes. Maybe we don't win again, but today was a MILE HIGH MAGIC kind of day.

4-LIFE>...

Couldn't agree more. It's been a while since a team had to buckle their chin straps to play us at home.

lazarus4444
10-04-2009, 06:20 PM
I haven't seen heart like this for years! I'm LOVING it!

cmhargrove
10-04-2009, 06:27 PM

4-LIFE>...

No offense Wolf, but I thought you were still bagging the team.

Is this your Mea Culpa?

wolf754life
10-04-2009, 08:10 PM
baggin the new regime, lol, thats funny. cmhargrove

change is good

BlaK-Argentina
10-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Were you at the stadium wolf?

wolf754life
10-04-2009, 08:17 PM
it waS electric, felt like the pats playoff game in the 4th quarter. sec 105, row 12

TailgateNut
10-04-2009, 08:20 PM
it waS electric, felt like the pats playoff game in the 4th quarter. sec 105, row 12

No doubt. My damn feet hurt and I don't think I'll be able to talk for three days. But it was worth it.:thumbsup:

BlaK-Argentina
10-04-2009, 08:24 PM

Were there as many Dallas fans as it "sounded" on TV?

wolf754life
10-04-2009, 08:26 PM
yea, good # of fans, probably 15,000, but they were crushed at the end, and the loyal fans made sure they felt it, and watching them get shut out in the second half after talking smack in the 1st was classic.

Jesterhole
10-04-2009, 08:27 PM

4-LIFE>...

Dude won back to back Super Bowls for this franchise and made sure Elway got what he deserved. Maintain respect...

BlaK-Argentina
10-04-2009, 08:28 PM
yea, good # of fans, probably 15,000, but they were crushed at the end, and the loyal fans made sure they felt it, and watching them get shut out in the second half after talking smack in the 1st was classic.

Nice! :strong:

wolf754life
10-04-2009, 08:31 PM
Dude won back to back Super Bowls for this franchise and made sure Elway got what he deserved. Maintain respect...

pat bowlen had nothing to do with it???

where is his respect?

oh he has aids from a dildo.............

where were you then? where was your respect police then?

Jesterhole
10-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Bowlen hired Shanhan and signed the checks, that was what he had to do with it. No need to bash Mike because you're happy we're 4-0.

Broncomutt
10-04-2009, 08:34 PM
good to see u back wolf.

hades
10-04-2009, 08:37 PM
Biggest difference I see team wise, is they come out after half time and play, not coast and try to hang in until the end. Great adjustements are amde, and it shows on the scoreboard!

wolf754life
10-04-2009, 08:38 PM
good to see the desire, the hunger, the fire, the passion, the hitting, the effort back!

no more 52 pts givin up or 3 straight loss chokejobs anymore...

times they are a changin...

Hercules Rockefeller
10-04-2009, 08:41 PM

Never had an opposing fanbase come across as a bigger bunch of tools as a whole than the Cowboys fans did today, and that was before the game even started.

Broncomutt
10-04-2009, 08:42 PM
wake up wolf

times have changed
:sunshine:

DenverBrit
10-04-2009, 08:56 PM
Never had an opposing fanbase come across as a bigger bunch of tools as a whole than the Cowboys fans did today, and that was before the game even started.

No kidding!!

Bunch of drunks where we were, one of them spent most of the game twirling around and giving everyone the finger.

So drunk and stupid, she was cheering BMarsh's TD. Ha!

Orange4Life
10-04-2009, 09:00 PM
No kidding!!

Bunch of drunks where we were, one of them spent most of the game twirling around and giving everyone the finger.

So drunk and stupid, she was cheering BMarsh's TD. Ha!

Did she have blonde hair? Sounds like a cowboy fan I dated!ROFL!

DenverBrit
10-04-2009, 09:11 PM
Did she have blonde hair? Sounds like a cowboy fan I dated!ROFL!

You're off the hook, she had dark hair.........acted blonde though. ;D

wolf754life
10-20-2009, 01:02 AM
feel the desire.....................feel the fire................

GUTS.............fortitude....................pers everance.

WILL

6-0

if you are a long time fan, you have to find a way into the monday night game against the steelers, it will be electric................hair standing up on the back of your neck!

teams like this don't come around very often, get your tickets for a lifetime memory.

lex
10-20-2009, 01:11 AM
Heart-effort-fire-desire

Wasnt that the corny speech from Rocky 5?

wolf754life
10-20-2009, 01:15 AM

if he dies..............he dies...............

SonOfLe-loLang
10-20-2009, 01:52 AM

Hearts on fire, strong desire.....credits song for rocky 4.

HAT
10-20-2009, 01:56 AM

I think it was a corny lyric from Kings of Leon.

:afro:

lex
10-20-2009, 01:57 AM
Hearts on fire, strong desire.....credits song for rocky 4.

that, but I was talking about a speech to tommy morrison.

broncocalijohn
10-20-2009, 02:02 AM
It felt like old times at Mile High West today. Finally another great game in SD. Loved it and had a crap load of Broncos fans all around us in Field 57. I only wish the real Mile High would take the coating off of the metal in the South Stands so we can pound the sheat out of it and make the noise they are supposed to make.

Bronco Yoda
10-20-2009, 02:06 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=127&dateline=1254952475&type=profile