PDA

View Full Version : we have played crap teams but next week we will see what we are made of

baja
10-04-2009, 06:04 PM
I thought I'd start this thread to save the doubters the effort.

Tell us why we are still unproven

We are the Denver Mystery Meat.

bombay
10-04-2009, 06:06 PM
The Denver Broncos defense is allowing 6.66 points per game!

The sign of the debil!!

Boobs McGee
10-04-2009, 06:11 PM
OBVIOUSLY we're still unproven since dallas didn't have their Number One Back. We suck so bad. lucky win. it was all a fluke. orton chokes under pressure. wade phillips is a horrible coach. The moons third phase caused a tidal shift effectively shutting down tony romo's million dollar smile and forcing him to play like ass.

did that about cover it? ;D

Boobs McGee
10-04-2009, 06:11 PM
and p.s. for those that are truly incapable of understanding comedy, the above post was sarcasm. :thumbs:

Man-Goblin
10-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Not sure why the Broncos would even show up next Sunday. The slide begins next week!

Bronco Bob
10-04-2009, 06:16 PM
OBVIOUSLY we're still unproven since dallas didn't have their Number One Back. We suck so bad. lucky win. it was all a fluke. orton chokes under pressure. wade phillips is a horrible coach. The moons third phase caused a tidal shift effectively shutting down tony romo's million dollar smile and forcing him to play like ass.

did that about cover it? ;D

Was Jessica Simpson in the stands?

MagicHef
10-04-2009, 06:17 PM
the denver broncos defense is allowing 6.66 points per game!

The sign of the debil!!

RhymesayersDU
10-04-2009, 06:17 PM
I thought I'd start this thread to save the doubters the effort.

Tell us why we are still unproven

We are the Denver Mystery Meat.

Here's the thing, IMO.

I'm no longer a doubter. I believe in our defense, and I believe in Nolan. And McDaniels.

With that said, I am very interested to see how we play against a QB with half a brain. I mean, again, I'm not trying to "disprove" or anything, and while today's test was a good one, I really want to see what we can do against a legitimate QB.

Paladin
10-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Oh, snap!!!!!!

It's the Boston Patriots next. The Patriots are coming, the Patriots are coming.....

Taco John
10-04-2009, 06:20 PM
I don't think the Cowboys are a crap team. I thought that game proved that this team is for real.

Paladin
10-04-2009, 06:21 PM
.....I really want to see what we can do against a legitimate QB.

Broncos can't play themselves.....

Jekyll15Hyde
10-04-2009, 06:22 PM
Plain and simple... The D is for real.

And we just hope the offense can improve every week. I think there is reason to hold out hope that this can be the case, even with Orton. Hopefully Buckhalter is OK.

Got to work on goal line and short yardage though. Do we have anyone who can leap over the pile?

Man-Goblin
Good point. Carson Palmer is smarter than he looks, though.

This defense is for real. That being said, I don't think 17 wins next week.

Pontius Pirate
Bring back Patrick Ramsey

bombay
10-04-2009, 06:23 PM
Oh, snap!!!!!!

It's the Boston Patriots next. The Patriots are coming, the Patriots are coming.....

Babe Parilli drinks coffee most weekday mornings with a bunch of old dudes I know at a mcdonalds at about 7700 E. Hampden. Maybe he'll start for them next week.

baja
10-04-2009, 06:26 PM
I don't think the Cowboys are a crap team. I thought that game proved that this team is for real.

Sorry you missed the sarcasm...

Guess what this team has been "for real" for 4 weeks now it's not who they beat it's how they beat them. And don't give me cinnci we held them scoreless for 59 minutes and found a way to win.

Mr. Elway
10-04-2009, 06:27 PM

Me too. I saw a lot of mental toughness and grit today. Go Broncos!

SJ Bronco
10-04-2009, 06:29 PM
The Denver Broncos defense is allowing 6.66 points per game!

The sign of the debil!!

Talk about Big D. The Devil is about as big as it gets. The Orange devil D! I like it!

jhat01
10-04-2009, 06:29 PM
Bring back Patrick Ramsey

he's available now too8') you crack me up

Boltjolt
10-04-2009, 06:31 PM
Give credit where credit is due. Your defense is certainly better this year. Dallas was a better test but they dont look much more than a 8-8 team. Still, they are much better than anyone else you have played.
Cant believe how Romo gets so much hype while he is so inconsistant. Missed open WR all day. He is as overrated and anybody has been. Orton i thought didnt do anything spectacular but he never does. He did enough though. And that is who he is.

Your real test will be next week and as luck would have it, you seem to get the better teams at home all the time. As a Chargers fan it is good to see the compitition get better in our division but im not worried at all yet. Esspecially if we beat Pittsburgh but evcen if we dont since we never win there, ....i wont be very worried. Still have to play you guys twice and you have a tough next 4 or 5 game ahead.

baja
10-04-2009, 06:57 PM
Give credit where credit is due. Your defense is certainly better this year. Dallas was a better test but they dont look much more than a 8-8 team. Still, they are much better than anyone else you have played.
Cant believe how Romo gets so much hype while he is so inconsistant. Missed open WR all day. He is as overrated and anybody has been. Orton i thought didnt do anything spectacular but he never does. He did enough though. And that is who he is.

Your real test will be next week and as luck would have it, you seem to get the better teams at home all the time. As a Chargers fan it is good to see the compitition get better in our division but im not worried at all yet. Esspecially if we beat Pittsburgh but evcen if we dont since we never win there, ....i wont be very worried. <b>Still have to play you guys twice and you have a tough next 4 or 5 game ahead.

It used to be a tough 5 or 6

baja
10-04-2009, 07:00 PM
I have been saying 6 and 0 since the Cinci game and it still feels right.

I say we beat NE at home with a signature gameplan from Josh.

Blart
10-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Bump this thread every week. It will be relevant all season.

Sassy
10-04-2009, 07:11 PM
I have been saying 6 and 0 since the Cinci game and it still feels right.

I say we beat NE at home with a signature gameplan from Josh.

I'm on board!

TailgateNut
10-04-2009, 07:13 PM
Oh, snap!!!!!!

"Somebody call the national guard" ......:wiggle: