PDA

View Full Version : Buckhalter Injury

Pontius Pirate
10-04-2009, 05:01 PM
How did it look? Sounds like it's his ankle. Not sure what the early indication is...

lazarus4444
10-04-2009, 05:03 PM
It looked bad to me but i'm sure the injury report will say "lower body extremity" lol

Pontius Pirate
10-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Ah - someone else made a thread on this the exact same time as me. Feel free to merge

WABronco
10-04-2009, 05:04 PM
To me, that it was his ankle gave me a bit of an exhale. Still could be bad.

cutthemdown
10-04-2009, 07:19 PM
He will probably miss some time. It's time for Moreno to get it done.

wolf754life
10-04-2009, 07:20 PM
moreno was a bad pick, we should have reached for a D player....

waaaaaaaaaaaa

waaaaaaaaaaaa

i love things that have run past their expiration date......

i hate change.

waaaaaaaaaaa

bowlen has aids

waaaaaaaaaa

meangene
10-05-2009, 03:28 AM
From the Post:

Even while leaning on crutches, running back Correll Buckhalter was yucking it up with friends and family outside the Broncos' locker room.

"Just a sprained ankle," said Buckhalter, the Broncos' leading rusher and among their top receivers. "Nothing more."

Buckhalter was having a splendid, all-around game Sunday in the Broncos' 17-10 victory against the Dallas Cowboys. Midway through the third quarter, he had 92 yards total offense (37 rushing on six carries and 55 receiving on five receptions).

But after rushing around right end for 7 yards, Buckhalter was clobbered near the sideline by DeMarcus Ware and Ken Hamlin.

"Somebody fell on my ankle," Buckhalter said.

He had to be helped off the field, although he was able to put some weight on his ankle. X-rays were negative.
__________________________________________________ ___________

My guess is he is out until after the bye week. Much better news than it could have been.