Spider
10-04-2009, 05:14 PM
:D the dude has earned some coin ...... Defense get a pay raise also

Doggcow
10-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Agreed, pay him

Clockwork Orange
10-04-2009, 05:45 PM
Brandon Marshall reminded us today why we tolerate him.

SJ Bronco
10-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Brandon Marshall reminded us today why we tolerate him.

Sometimes you gotta give to get. On the other hand, everyone near the Broncos has mentioned BMarshes renewed vigor in practice and has been leading with hard work. If it lasts, I'm on board with this guy again.

RhymesayersDU
10-04-2009, 06:00 PM
#15 is back, with a vengeance.

(Like John McClain, only with more catches)

GoHAM
10-04-2009, 06:03 PM
For all his faults off the field, and there are quite a few, he needs to be paid. I want to see him in the orange and blue for the next ten seasons at least. Build in simple attainable incentives into the contract if he plays to protect the Broncos if he ****s up off the field again. For example, $3-4 million each year if Brandon appears in 12-14 games per year with credit for a game if he is legitimately injured or on IR.

I don't want to see him in another uniform. He's too damn good.

MechanicalBull
10-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Pay That Man His Money.
http://assets.espn.go.com/i/magazine/new/040622_malkovich.jpg

DBroncos4life
10-04-2009, 06:10 PM
We need to lock him and Doom up fast.

SJ Bronco
10-04-2009, 06:26 PM
Whats doom's contract look like?

DBroncos4life
10-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Whats doom's contract look like?

He is a FA at the end of this year.

jsco70
10-04-2009, 07:06 PM
Perhaps this can be the moment that cements the bond between McD and Marshall. Their chances of success are much greater together than separate.

Broncosfreak_56
10-04-2009, 07:11 PM
He is a FA at the end of this year.

Unless there is a new CBA, he is restricted.

Soul-Bronco
10-04-2009, 07:17 PM
The hug was great to see! Shuts up all the "The locker room doesnt trust Mcdainels" BS idiots like jaime fatty dukes spews threw his pie hole he calls a face

TexanBob
10-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Dear Pat, pay the man.

Need a reason? Go watch that TD play again. Marshall goes up and snares that ugly duck of a pass by Orton over the outstretched arms of the defender who had perfect position, catches it with both hands, darts back to the middle of the field, spins away from some tacklers and outruns five defenders to the end zone.

Pat, you have nobody else on your team that can do that - not even close. And with the Duckthrower at quarterback, you're going to need somebody to make plays like that if you expect to reach the playoffs.

Pay the man. He was a major factor in today's win.

misturanderson
10-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Dear Pat, pay the man.

Need a reason? Go watch that TD play again. Marshall goes up and snares that ugly duck of a pass by Orton over the outstretched arms of the defender who had perfect position, catches it with both hands, darts back to the middle of the field, spins away from some tacklers and outruns five defenders to the end zone.

Pat, you have nobody else on your team that can do that - not even close. And with the Duckthrower at quarterback, you're going to need somebody to make plays like that if you expect to reach the playoffs.

Pay the man. He was a major factor in today's win.

As much as it pains me to agree with you considering your incessant b****ing about a QB that has us at 4-0. BMarsh is amazing.

Nobody else on our team that can do that? I'm not sure that there is anyone else in the league that could make that catch and then make that run.