PDA

View Full Version : Quick Head Count

Beantown Bronco
10-04-2009, 02:54 PM
All the idiots that said they wanted to fact the Cowboys today with Barber and didn't want to see him out injured, please check in here.

broncofan7
10-04-2009, 02:54 PM
HA! what about the ones who stated that they wanted to see Felix too!

Spider
10-04-2009, 02:56 PM
right here .........if u cant beat the team with their best players, then screw it ,all u got is a hollow win..........

Beantown Bronco
10-04-2009, 02:58 PM
right here .........if u cant beat the team with their best players, then screw it ,all u got is a hollow win..........

If given the choice, would you rather a hollow win or a loss?

Spider
10-04-2009, 03:16 PM
If given the choice, would you rather a hollow win or a loss?

a loss now so we can work on it and get better over it .....but I doubt we lose this game .....

broncofan7
10-04-2009, 03:20 PM
a loss now so we can work on it and get better over it .....but I doubt we lose this game .....

that is exactly what I would expect someone of your ilk to believe......

Beantown Bronco
10-04-2009, 03:21 PM

Good teams and coaches learn and get better from wins too. Or are you saying McDaniels and Co. give the guys the week off after a win?

Spider
10-04-2009, 03:22 PM
that is exactly what I would expect someone of your ilk to believe......

does mommy and daddy know you are playing on the computer again ?

Spider
10-04-2009, 03:23 PM
Good teams and coaches learn and get better from wins too. Or are you saying McDaniels and Co. give the guys the week off after a win?

wtf ? does your ass hurt after pulling that from it ?
Look a loss is bad , but losing and not learning is even worse ........
dip ****

Spider
10-04-2009, 03:25 PM
ooooooooooo mommy Barber is in the game , me so scared ......... help mommy

Beantown Bronco
10-04-2009, 03:42 PM
wtf ? does your ass hurt after pulling that from it ?
Look a loss is bad , but losing and not learning is even worse ........
dip ****

Seriously Spider. Re-read the exchange again.

Me: If given the choice, would you rather a hollow win or a loss?

You: a loss now so we can work on it and get better over it

By wording it the way you did, you are saying that one can only "work on it and get better" after a loss. Your obsession with my ass though isn't exactly surprising.

Broncomutt
10-04-2009, 03:57 PM
Wait...did we lose already? Thought it was half-time.

Beantown Bronco
10-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Wait...did we lose already? Thought it was half-time.

Nobody said we lost.

Broncomutt
10-04-2009, 04:01 PM
Then why are you asking about losses and hollow wins?

baja
10-04-2009, 04:03 PM
I wanted to catch Dallas healthy because we can beat them at their best and I still think that.

Beantown Bronco
10-04-2009, 04:05 PM
Then why are you asking about losses and hollow wins?

I didn't ask that. I did respond to a separate hypothetical scenario.

Beantown Bronco
10-04-2009, 04:08 PM
I wanted to catch Dallas healthy because we can beat them at their best and I still think that.

So do I.

But all week, all I've been hearing is people talking about how....when it appeared that he wasn't going to play....people here started the macho posting that they wanted to see the Boys at 100%. Why? A win is a win. Sure they COULD beat the Boys at 100%. But if they had to face them at say 70%, that would clearly increase the odds of a victory. That is all I want people to admit. But for some reason they won't. It's all of a sudden a "hollow victory."

Tell you what. The Broncos are missing a few starters today. Think the Boys are going to look at it as a "hollow victory" if they win?

Broncomutt
10-04-2009, 04:16 PM
I didn't ask that. I did respond to a separate hypothetical scenario.

Fair enough. Here's hoping were both celebrating a hard fought W in about an hour.:thumbsup:

Spider
10-04-2009, 04:18 PM
Seriously Spider. Re-read the exchange again.

Me: If given the choice, would you rather a hollow win or a loss?

You: a loss now so we can work on it and get better over it

By wording it the way you did, you are saying that one can only "work on it and get better" after a loss. Your obsession with my ass though isn't exactly surprising. Kiss my big red neck ass mother ****er ......... thinking McD gave the team a week off after a win .......... Dont even come up with that **** and expect a debate .........
Just go sit in the corner and continue on being scared ****less of Barber ........

Beantown Bronco
10-04-2009, 04:22 PM
Again with the ass obsession.

houghtam
10-04-2009, 05:39 PM

I disagree.

With a 16 week season, you take a win any way you can get it. I could care less about the "let's play their best team" macho BS. I don't cheer for players to get injured, but if a team has to suit up its third string, all the better for us. Show no mercy, for none will be shown to you.