PDA

View Full Version : Dish Network free preview of NFL Red Zone channel on Oct. 4th

tnedator
10-04-2009, 06:25 AM
If you have Dish, check it out.

ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Sept 30, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ -- DISH Network, L.L.C., a subsidiary of DISH Network Corporation (Nasdaq: DISH), and NFL Network today announced a free preview of NFL RedZone for all DISH Network customers on Sunday, Oct. 4, 2009.

"Over the past few weeks, our customers have told us their Sunday afternoons have changed forever," said Ira Bahr, Chief Marketing Officer for DISH Network. "Now, we are pleased to offer NFL Network's NFL RedZone for free to all our subscribers so they can catch every touchdown from every game."

NFL RedZone, produced by NFL Network, whips around every NFL game on Sunday afternoons delivering touchdowns and the most exciting moments live, in high definition. The channel keeps fans up to date in real-time, switching from game to game with live look-ins, highlights and a chance to see every important play. Host Scott Hanson brings viewers real-time scoring and fantasy updates from a new state-of-the-art NFL RedZone studio at the NFL Network headquarters in Los Angeles.

DISH Network's free preview of NFL RedZone will begin on Sunday, Oct. 4 at 1:00 p.m. ET and go until 4:15 p.m. ET on Channel 155 in both high definition and standard definition. NFL RedZone is part of DISH Network's Multi-Sports Package, which is available to most customers at $5.99 per month or $49.99 per year.

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?p=2234418#post2234418

NYBronc
10-04-2009, 06:44 AM
This is on Verizon Fios too.

BMarsh615
10-04-2009, 06:48 AM
This is on Verizon Fios too.

And AT&T U-verse, and Comcast

beanerbronco
10-04-2009, 07:27 AM
Anyone know if its on DirecTV?

OABB
10-04-2009, 08:03 AM
Anyone know if its on DirecTV?

it's been on dtv for years. you have to pay extra.

spdirty
10-04-2009, 08:24 AM
I am literally in love with this channel.

That One Guy
10-04-2009, 08:53 AM
Anyone know off the top of their heads if the redzone channel is broadcast online through a justintv or something?

Broncofan_H
10-04-2009, 09:00 AM

You're getting the Redzone channel confused with Sunday Ticket. Red Zone is a new single channel this year. The Sunday Ticket package is ONLY on DirecTV.

bfoflcommish
10-04-2009, 09:01 AM

NO ITS NOT, I Hve never heard of this channel, are you thinking sunday ticket maybe?

OABB
10-04-2009, 09:31 AM
NO ITS NOT, I Hve never heard of this channel, are you thinking sunday ticket maybe?

no, with superfan, it's extra, I have been able to watch the redzone channel for at least the last two years. unless I'm totally confused. It's the channel where they cut to teams in the redzone from every game right? I also have a channel that has every game in little windows, and I highlight a box to hear the audio, and if I hit select, it will tune to the full screen. DIrectv rocks, that's all I have to say.

Natedog24
10-04-2009, 11:31 AM
its channel 703 on Directv

Dagmar
10-04-2009, 12:05 PM
I am literally in love with this channel.

No commercials either. I don't understand how something this amazing is possible!

BroncoDoug
10-04-2009, 12:27 PM
No commercials either. I don't understand how something this amazing is possible!

and HD to boot! I wish I wasn't so poor I would get this channel!

ScottXray
10-04-2009, 01:08 PM
Strange...
My new 58" panasonic plasma won't find it on Comcast , but my new panasonic VCR/DVD RW found it here in Portland

Digital cable channel 57-13 on comcast.

Nice , no commercials and in HD .
Dishnet only has it in SD on my dish receiver.

tnedator
10-04-2009, 01:36 PM
You're getting the Redzone channel confused with Sunday Ticket. Red Zone is a new single channel this year. The Sunday Ticket package is ONLY on DirecTV.

The non-DirecTV redzone channel is new. This is the 3rd or 4th year that the Redzone channel has been on DirecTV as part of the Superfan package.