PDA

View Full Version : “Bronco Betty“

HEAV
10-03-2009, 09:28 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ao7Oxguw8l4&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ao7Oxguw8l4&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Crushisback
10-03-2009, 10:20 AM
Incredible! Nice home game streak.

Chris
10-03-2009, 10:56 AM
She's hot.

ludo21
10-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Is that a Griese jersey sown with longer sleeves on? That is sweet ;D

Boss Man
10-03-2009, 11:13 AM
this is the same b**** i saw who cut in front of little kids in the autograph line on multiple occasions at training camp 2 years ago...

B-Love
10-03-2009, 11:52 AM
this is the same b**** i saw who cut in front of little kids in the autograph line on multiple occasions at training camp 2 years ago...

Her name is Ellen Levine-Jones and she is a nasty woman.

The only people she is nice to are the players and coaches. She believes Brocnos fandom is a competition and not a community.

Years ago when myself and several others were trying to help Randy gradishar's Hall of fame campaign, we were told to contact her to try to see if she had some old Randy Gradishar video, etc. She was as nasty as can be; foul mouthed the whole deal. Openly bragged that she had a ton of old games but would never let anyone else look at them.

But I wouldn't kill her if it were only my bad experience. The entire Broncos Quarterback Club thinks she is a nasty woman too, for the same reason. She is openly made fun of by all of the original and long term members of the Quarterback Club.

What we all loved about Broncomania back in the day was the "community" feel that we all had for one another.

Ellen Levine Jones is not part of the Broncos community; she is her own Broncos fan communtiy. To her Broncomania is a competition, not a community. "i have more signatures than you", "I have more memorabilia than you", "I have things you don't", etc. I have tried to engage her on a few occasions and she was nasty to me every time.

And yes, she does cut in front of children on autograph lines, you are very right. She has a nasty reputation for that sort of thing.

I love real community Broncos fans!! I salute those fans always!!

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-03-2009, 11:56 AM

The only people she is nice to are the players and coaches. She believes Brocnos fandom is a competition and not a community.

Years ago when myself and several others were trying to help Randy gradishar's Hall of fame campaign, we were told to contact her to try to see if she had some old Randy Gradishar video, etc. She was as nasty as can be; foul mouthed the whole deal. Openly bragged that she had a ton of old games but would never let anyone else look at them.

But I wouldn't kill her if it were only my bad experience. The entire Broncos Quarterback Club thinks she is a nasty woman too, for the same reason. She is openly made fun of by all of the original and long term members of the Quarterback Club.

What we all loved about Broncomania back in the day was the "community" feel that we all had for one another.

Ellen Levine Jones is not part of the Broncos community; she is her own Broncos fan communtiy. To her Broncomania is a competition, not a community. "i have more signatures than you", "I have more memorabilia than you", "I have things you don't", etc. I have tried to engage her on a few occasions and she was nasty to me every time.

And yes, she does cut in front of children on autograph lines, you are very right. She has a nasty reputation for that sort of thing.

well that changes every thing then if shes a mean old bitch. blank her!

Boss Man
10-03-2009, 12:38 PM

agree 100. i was yellin at the security for lettin it happen, and for a minute they were gonna kick her out of line. then she threw a little fit or somethin i cant remeber but she got to stay in line, i was heated...but im glad im not the only one who sees it.

d bronx42
10-03-2009, 12:39 PM
I hooked up with Bronco Betty back in 94'... What an incredible woman.

Mr.Meanie
10-03-2009, 01:21 PM

:spit:

DomCasual
10-03-2009, 01:46 PM
That woman doesn't have shoulders. It's crazy.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-03-2009, 03:12 PM
perhaps her name should be bronco biT*h

KipCorrington25
10-03-2009, 09:42 PM
Let's not forget Vic is a total douche bag too.

AlphaOmega
10-03-2009, 10:42 PM

Wow! I didn't know this!
She was always really nice to me and the rest of my friends! :egbgb:

Los Broncos
10-04-2009, 01:19 AM
Ah her knees are to sharp but a nice lady none the less.

SJ Bronco
10-04-2009, 01:44 AM
She's smokin' hot, can a brother get a date?

C130Herkload
10-04-2009, 03:25 AM
http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/9/pyzamhitit.jpg

elsid13
10-04-2009, 06:03 AM

How do you feel being on Spider sexual tree???

BMarsh615
10-04-2009, 08:45 AM
Let's not forget Vic is a total douche bag too.

I have no complaints about Vic. I think he is a good sports guy

RhymesayersDU
10-04-2009, 08:50 AM

She needs to post here, she'd fit right in.

Chris
10-04-2009, 10:36 AM

She was THAT good, huh?

SJ Bronco
10-04-2009, 12:58 PM
She was THAT good, huh?

No teeth, no worries:thumbsup:

Miss I.
10-04-2009, 01:38 PM
I kind of thought it was Bob admitting to being a Bronco fan and coming out of the closet as a transvestite...Oops...;D

Though got to give the woman props for the orange and blue tinted glasses...that's kind of cool. Now if she would just drink the cool aid. ;D