PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Kaylore?

DeusExManning
10-02-2009, 03:37 PM
Did I miss something? What happened? Was he banned? Did he leave the Mane? What is happening to this board?

jhat01
10-02-2009, 03:37 PM
ahhhh jeeeez

atomicbloke
10-02-2009, 03:39 PM
He became a Raiders fan.....

Meck77
10-02-2009, 03:42 PM
He picked up his sixth wife recently. He's busy.

Dukes
10-02-2009, 03:44 PM
Speaking of absent members. Where's SoCal?

Ambiguous
10-02-2009, 03:45 PM
He apparently came back today to elusively bump this thread, offering no explanation as to where he's been or why.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=68720&page=13

Chris
10-02-2009, 03:45 PM
Last I heard he's running for the papacy.

broncofan7
10-02-2009, 03:46 PM
He came down with a terminal case of Vaginitis:

Exhibit A--a NEG REP he sent me:

People like you are why I don't post anymore. You make stupid comments about Orton being the worst QB on the team (Really?!) And when I say the post is moronic you get all personal and attack me personally cause your Messiah is in Chicago.

Amazing how he wrote that I take things too personal-yet he chooses to stay away form the site when someone challenges his position--Lord knows I disagree with some of the garbage that is posted on this board--but I won't stop reading or contributing when I see fit........and why is that? Because it is an internet message board--there are bound to be disagreements.

DeusExManning
This is an exciting time for Broncos football, it saddens me that the Mount Rushmore posters of the Orangemane have disappeared.

cmhargrove
Syphilis?

bombay
10-02-2009, 03:48 PM
He's a great Broncos fan, and a fine poster.

I wish he hadn't felt that he needed to leave.

Lev Vyvanse
10-02-2009, 03:49 PM
He's been cheating on us with another discussion board.

Rocket 7
10-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Got married. Right now probably spending time with his wife.

bronclvr
10-02-2009, 03:50 PM
I miss him too *sniff*

DeusExManning
10-02-2009, 03:50 PM

I knew it, I could smell the perfume and saw the lipstick.

Majik
10-02-2009, 03:56 PM
He picked up his sixth wife recently. He's busy.

This. Or maybe he's in the dog house and his wife took away his internet privileges.

Los Broncos
10-02-2009, 03:58 PM
He is in space last I heard.

Mr. Elway
10-02-2009, 03:59 PM
Check the Botany Bay or Ceti Alphas 5 and 6

Mr. Elway
10-02-2009, 04:04 PM
forgot the Reliant and Regula I, sorry.

Killericon
10-02-2009, 04:07 PM
****ing weak.

bombay
10-02-2009, 04:11 PM
He is in space last I heard.

Danger Will Robinson?

Houshyamama
10-02-2009, 04:13 PM
My guess is he's fighting with Captain Kirk.

Los Broncos
10-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Danger Will Robinson?

Big danger.

Hotrod
10-02-2009, 04:20 PM

The nerve

Lev Vyvanse
10-02-2009, 04:23 PM
The nerve

I know. At least we have good upstanding members like you that would never consider such a thing.

He has been cheating as well

Hotrod
10-02-2009, 04:24 PM
I know. At least we have good upstanding members like you that would never consider such a thing.

I'm a man of ethics and principals.

Anaximines
10-02-2009, 04:26 PM
I heard he got some bad peanut butter

bronclvr
10-02-2009, 04:36 PM

Ha!

Houshyamama
10-02-2009, 04:37 PM
I heard Kaylore once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Hotrod
10-02-2009, 04:37 PM
Ha!

Hey, What the :giggle:

Lev Vyvanse
10-02-2009, 04:38 PM

And polls.

HEAV
Kay just needed a break from all the BS that was and still is in hiding on the board. He's enjoying the team victories and visits from time to time and check threads.

But again back in the spring/summer this place was a cesspool of hate and anti-team threads. Not posters but Mod's and other higher ups filled the pool.

The Mane has lost many solid posters in trade of some real dips**t posters.

Kay will be back someday in full, but for now he's just being a fan.

cutthemdown
He got sick of people being jerks and knowing very little about the game of football. He got sick of people constantly whining about a lost player instead of talking about the players who are on the team.

Sucks because even though I disagreed with him often, he was one of the posters who really knew his football.

The board not as good without Kaylore.

Rohirrim
10-02-2009, 04:42 PM
If I left, how long before Dortoh started a poll about it?

Hotrod
10-02-2009, 04:43 PM
If I left, how long before Dortoh started a poll about it?

Lets find out !Booya!

Odysseus
10-02-2009, 04:54 PM

Amazing how he wrote that I take things too personal-yet he chooses to stay away form the site when someone challenges his position--Lord knows I disagree with some of the garbage that is posted on this board--but I won't stop reading or contributing when I see fit........and why is that? Because it is an internet message board--there are bound to be disagreements.

Nothing personal. It's because you are douche bag. No neg rep required.

Lev Vyvanse
10-02-2009, 05:03 PM
nothing personal. It's because you are douche bag. No neg rep required.
Hilarious!
LOL

Blueflame
10-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Kay just needed a break from all the BS that was and still is in hiding on the board. He's enjoying the team victories and visits from time to time and check threads.

But again back in the spring/summer this place was a cesspool of hate and anti-team threads. Not posters but Mod's and other higher ups filled the pool.

The Mane has lost many solid posters in trade of some real dips**t posters.

Kay will be back someday in full, but for now he's just being a fan.

Anyone who took an anti-McDaniels stance was at the time... and many still are... taking heavy criticism for daring to form and express that opinion. The unrelenting hostility and sniping/personal attacks are... IMHO... largely responsible for SoCal's absence. Much of what was perceived as "negativity" was nothing more than self-defense.

Lev Vyvanse
10-02-2009, 05:05 PM
This is just what this thread needed.

Blueflame
10-02-2009, 05:08 PM
This is just what this thread needed.

HEAV never passes up an opportunity to slam this website's admin/moderators. Just the way it is, Lev.

RhymesayersDU
10-02-2009, 05:11 PM
HEAV never passes up an opportunity to slam this website's admin/moderators. Just the way it is, Lev.

Re: The Mods -- Can you blame him? They're all idiots.

Re: Admins -- TJ is neat.

DomCasual
10-02-2009, 05:12 PM

I was going to say. It's weird that he would get a negative REP over something he said about the Broncos. I figured people would be so anxious to negative REP him for being an Archie Bunker wannabe, they wouldn't notice his Broncos opinions.

DBroncos4life
10-02-2009, 05:15 PM
I love how people bitch about how bad this place is and yet log on here day in and day out. This has nothing to do with Kaylore, he is one of my favorite posters but if he needed a break then he should take one.

Greybeard
10-02-2009, 05:16 PM

For what? Being too invisible?

-----

Lev Vyvanse
10-02-2009, 05:19 PM

Why respond? Same goes for dbag below your post.:thumbs:

HEAV
10-02-2009, 05:20 PM

Only slam 2 Mods and the owner for their asshatted devotion to a former coach and his baby QB.

But you the same person that hates the team right now just for the fact that McDaniels came from the Patriots. Hell you and Socal where/are part of the group that pushed many away!

Stop trying to spin this in your favor Blue.

Blueflame
10-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Why respond? Same goes for dbag below your post.:thumbs:

You're right. No amount of response is going to change HEAV's longstanding pattern of carping about this forum.

wolf754life
10-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Only slam 2 Mods and the owner for their asshatted devotion to a former coach and his baby QB.

But you the same person that hates the team right now just for the fact that McDaniels came from the Patriots. Hell you and Socal where/are part of the group that pushed many away!

HEAVILY REPPED..............strong as hell take....8')

Blueflame
10-02-2009, 05:30 PM

If you don't like it here on the Mane, then there are other forums in cyberspace, HEAV.

I have an opinion, yes. I make no apologies for having a mind of my own and making and forming opinions...even if no one else on God's green Earth agrees with those opinions. Anyone who left did so of their own volition.

If you want a forum that limits discussion, then go and build one.

Lev Vyvanse
10-02-2009, 05:31 PM
If you don't like it here on the Mane, then there are other forums in cyberspace, HEAV.

I have an opinion, yes. I make no apologies for having a mind of my own and making and forming opinions...even if no one else on God's green Earth agrees with those opinions. Anyone who left did so of their own volition.

You did it again Blue.

Blueflame
10-02-2009, 05:36 PM
You did it again Blue.

The grace to accept unprovoked personal criticism is not one of my virtues, Lev. Sometimes I wish it were. But it's not in my nature to allow myself... or my good friends SoCal and TJ... to be sniped at without a solid rebuttal.

broncofan7
10-02-2009, 05:37 PM
I was going to say. It's weird that he would get a negative REP over something he said about the Broncos. I figured people would be so anxious to negative REP him for being an Archie Bunker wannabe, they wouldn't notice his Broncos opinions.

'Archie Bunker wannabe'--you naive twit. I would explain all the reasons why my past statements are in fact, NOT RACIST( NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT is a much more apt description)--but now that the RACIST Footstepsfrom#27 is gone--there is no reason to broach the realities in our country that are distorted by the poisonous tones of our current PC culture...........All one needs to do is look at the vigor with which our PC, culturally elite media covered the Jena-6 fraud and the Duke 'rape' case to capture the corrupt and schizophrenic essence of our PC culture........However, the FBI crime statistics offer a sobering reality........ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF and don't be a SHEEP.

TailgateNut
10-02-2009, 05:38 PM

Archie Bunker wouldn't hide his racism. Just sayin'

broncofan7
10-02-2009, 05:38 PM

I am disgusted at the fact the my tax dollars are going to support your ability to post such misguided tripe.........you have WAY too much R& R..........

broncofan7
10-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Archie Bunker wouldn't hide his racism. Just sayin'

HA! He of the 3rd grade IQ chimes in with his obligatory "BAAAAHHHH"

atomicbloke
10-02-2009, 05:51 PM
I am disgusted at the fact the my tax dollars are going to support your ability to post such misguided tripe.........you have WAY too much R& R..........

I still don't agree with a lot of Kaylore's football takes, but I do agree with him that you are a complete douchbag.

delany
10-02-2009, 05:51 PM
Christ. Can't there even be a decent suck off Kaylore thread without it being ruined by dragging this off-season into it?

broncofan7
10-02-2009, 05:54 PM
I still don't agree with a lot of Kaylore's football takes, but I do agree with him that you are a complete douchbag.

That wasn't Kaylore's take , that was quiet-p*ssycat's take.....but if you want to pretend that it was--that's fine--it fits in quite well with your pretending that I am a 'douchebag'......:rofl:

atomicbloke
10-02-2009, 05:56 PM
That wasn't Kaylore's take , that was quiet-p*ssycat's take.....but if you want to pretend that it was--that's fine--it fits in quite well with your pretending that I am a 'douchebag'......:rofl:

You are right. Kaylore probably doesn't think you are a douchebag. That's way too flattering for you.

SportinOne
10-02-2009, 06:04 PM
honestly... who cares

DomCasual
10-02-2009, 06:06 PM
'Archie Bunker wannabe'--you naive twit. I would explain all the reasons why my past statements are in fact, NOT RACIST( NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT is a much more apt description)--but now that the RACIST Footstepsfrom#27 is gone--there is no reason to broach the realities in our country that are distorted by the poisonous tones of our current PC culture...........All one needs to do is look at the vigor with which our PC, culturally elite media covered the Jena-6 fraud and the Duke 'rape' case to capture the corrupt and schizophrenic essence of our PC culture........However, the FBI crime statistics offer a sobering reality........ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF and don't be a SHEEP.

Oh, AW-CHEE!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LJvUULi51sI/Se_bcyMRHgI/AAAAAAAAMAI/Rt9tpvJf5Hs/s400/Edith+Bunker.jpg

Lev Vyvanse
10-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Well this turned out fantastic. I bet Kaylore is proud.

Punisher
10-02-2009, 06:14 PM
Yea where is he, it sucks that random poster have to make his Look a Like thread every week, It didn't feel right with me making his thread.

I miss him

http://msp250.photobucket.com/albums/gg275/whealsuhfsteele/pouting-baby.jpg

Popps
10-02-2009, 06:14 PM
Did I miss something? What happened? Was he banned? Did he leave the Mane? What is happening to this board?

He was banned for making too much sense.

Also, he enjoyed the team and generally took a positive stance on our future.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r151/dixiehound/Cats-Misc/cat-unacceptable.jpg

Blueflame
10-02-2009, 06:18 PM
He was banned for making too much sense.

Also, he enjoyed the team and generally took a positive stance on our future.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r151/dixiehound/Cats-Misc/cat-unacceptable.jpg

He wasn't banned.

Punisher
10-02-2009, 06:21 PM
He wasn't banned.

It's a conspiracy the Orangemane is part of the New World Order, I guess Kaylore found out something and now TJ and Flame is after his Brain.

Greybeard
10-02-2009, 06:23 PM

HEAVILY REPPED..............strong as she'll take.... 8')

-----

jhat01
10-02-2009, 06:23 PM
I want to see Zombieland

Punisher
10-02-2009, 06:26 PM
I want to see Zombieland

:rofl: Me too looks funny, I bet there's a twist at the end like Woody H. gets killed or something.

Blueflame
10-02-2009, 06:27 PM
It's a conspiracy the Orangemane is part of the New World Order, I guess Kaylore found out something and now TJ and Flame is after his Brain.

I've met Kaylore in real life. He's a great guy and a good friend. I have much love and respect for him and look forward to the day that he returns to the Mane.

Hogan11
10-02-2009, 06:29 PM
I actually like the Angus Deluxe burger @ McDonalds

jhat01
10-02-2009, 06:30 PM

I haven't tried it yet..looks good

Taco John
10-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Kaylore doesn't post here anymore because you won't stop touching yourself.

Hogan11
10-02-2009, 06:33 PM
I haven't tried it yet..looks good

It's an actual burger, no kidding......what a novel idea for McDonald's to come up with.

Punisher
10-02-2009, 06:34 PM
I've met Kaylore in real life. He's a great guy and a good friend. I have much love and respect for him and look forward to the day that he returns to the Mane.

Ive met him too it was kind of weird, he was dressed like Doc Brown, and he was telling something about my son and some clock tower in the Future.

skpac1001
10-02-2009, 06:35 PM

Well, you certainly are not a sheep. Not too many people look to statistics to offer a sober reality.

Punisher
10-02-2009, 06:37 PM

Hey i don't touch myself, Yea i sit next to my computer naked with face paint on while listening to Nirvana. But that's about it

Lev Vyvanse
10-02-2009, 06:37 PM
It's an actual burger, no kidding......what a novel idea for McDonald's to come up with.

Really? That seems hard to believe.

Dean
10-02-2009, 06:48 PM
Khan has been doing some posting at BroncosForums, but not much there either.

broncogary
10-02-2009, 06:49 PM

Yet I don't like it as much as a double quarter pounder with cheese. ;D

Hogan11
10-02-2009, 06:53 PM

You perfer the silver dollar, paper thin burgers eh?

Wait...that's the Big Mac isn't it? It's been awhile since I tried to eat burgers from there before the Angus

BroncoInSkinland
10-02-2009, 07:03 PM

prin·ci·ple (prns-pl)
n.
1. A basic truth, law, or assumption: the principles of democracy.
a. A rule or standard, especially of good behavior: a man of principle.
b. The collectivity of moral or ethical standards or judgments: a decision based on principle rather than expediency.
3. A fixed or predetermined policy or mode of action.
4. A basic or essential quality or element determining intrinsic nature or characteristic behavior: the principle of self-preservation.
5. A rule or law concerning the functioning of natural phenomena or mechanical processes: the principle of jet propulsion.
6. Chemistry One of the elements that compose a substance, especially one that gives some special quality or effect.
7. A basic source. See Usage Note at principal.

prin·ci·pal (prns-pl)
adj.
1. First, highest, or foremost in importance, rank, worth, or degree; chief. See Synonyms at chief.
2. Of, relating to, or being financial principal, or a principal in a financial transaction.
n.
1. One who holds a position of presiding rank, especially the head of an elementary school or high school.
2. A main participant in a situation.
3. A person having a leading or starring role.
a. The capital or main body of an estate or financial holding as distinguished from the interest or revenue from it.
b. A sum of money owed as a debt, upon which interest is calculated.
5. Law
a. A person who empowers another to act as his or her representative.
b. The person having prime responsibility for an obligation as distinguished from one who acts as surety or as an endorser.
c. One who commits or is an accomplice to a crime.
6. Architecture Either of a pair of inclined timbers forming the sides of a triangular truss for a pitched roof.

Anyone else unsurprised that Dortoh doesn't know the difference? ;)

kmonty
10-02-2009, 07:03 PM

He's never coming back........

Odysseus
10-02-2009, 07:05 PM

No really. You are a douche bag.

Your tax dollars don't have anything to do with what I do. Let me know when the pave the streets out by your side of the swamp so that I can be disgusted as well.

Odysseus
10-02-2009, 07:07 PM

You are one of stupidest sheep I have never met. I am, in short, thankful.

_Oro_
10-02-2009, 07:08 PM
Ironic that a thread asking about why Kaylore left has turned into the reason why he left.

Odysseus
10-02-2009, 07:13 PM

Casson makes a good point. The thread is yours Broncoflamer7.

ak1971
10-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Kaylore has been my partner in my midget porn venture...since him and his brethren keep leaving thier beer cans on my lawn on Sundays...I have sold him on midget porm

Kid A
10-02-2009, 07:20 PM

The one I had was pretty good too. The vegetables on top were also a step up from standard McDonalds, not just the meat.

broncosteven
10-02-2009, 07:23 PM
Gene misses Kahn and his Avatar

But I miss Atlas and his Avatar even more.

I wish Atlas would post more.

Punisher
10-02-2009, 07:38 PM

I wish i could have sex with Jessica Albas face

HEAV
10-02-2009, 09:14 PM

Oh please... you one of the reasons he got sick of this place. Your flat out hate for the McDaniels and damnation of anything he did! Then you can included Socal going monkey sh*t crazy and post'n his feeling in every and any thread he could... plus Mock, TJ's Gutless Drunk thread.

Again get off you high horse and stop trying to play the good girl with an opinion around here. Your hate for coach McDaniels is well known and all because he came from a rival organization.

bombay
10-02-2009, 09:32 PM
So... do you all know what teenage boys fantasize about when they're having sex?

.... being with a partner!

huh huh huh..

DeusExManning
10-02-2009, 09:32 PM
I did not start this thread to further the hate, just missed Kahn thats all.

Meck77
10-02-2009, 10:39 PM
I see nothing but love for Kahn on this thread. Ok he doesn't have six wives. He's down to three.

Kaylore I'm thinking Jake has been reincarnated!

Just win ugly........2009:orangepim:believeit:haw!:

scorpio
10-02-2009, 10:49 PM

Atlas' avatar was a transvestite.

DenverBrit
10-02-2009, 10:55 PM

Pretending?? Ha!

scorpio
10-02-2009, 11:10 PM

The king of McD's burgers.

scorpio
10-02-2009, 11:14 PM

Your delusions of adequacy amuse me.

uplink
10-02-2009, 11:18 PM
I've recently read his posts on other broncos forums, good stuff.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Chris
10-02-2009, 11:27 PM
Because this board has been flooded by people who didn't really know the X's and O's. I was one of those people but the difference I wasn't arrogant enough to start lots of threads, make bold statements, complain and attack others. When I first stumbled on the mane years back I was in complete awe of some of the posters here. I felt like I'd walked into some unknown Denver bar and stumbled into some hidden room with the most die hard football savvy broncos fans in existence.

For the most part thats gone now and many of you have no idea what you've missed.

Dagmar
10-02-2009, 11:49 PM
Because this board has been flooded by people who didn't really know the X's and O's. I was one of those people but the difference I wasn't arrogant enough to start lots of threads, make bold statements, complain and attack others. When I first stumbled on the mane years back I was in complete awe of some of the posters here. I felt like I'd walked into some unknown Denver bar and stumbled into some hidden room with the most die hard football savvy broncos fans in existence.

For the most part thats gone now and many of you have no idea what you've missed.

I joined being a complete noob to the NFL having read Khan's camp reports linked fron Broncosfreak.com

This offseason pretty much destroyed this place.

It's still candy to read though. Tned's place is the Times to this place which is the Post.

Atwater His Ass
10-03-2009, 12:38 AM

See the problem I have with this, is that some of these "great" posters don't really know **** about X's and O's either. There's about 5 guys on here that know a little about X's and O's, and Kaylore (nothing personal against him) isn't one of them. Most people just post spin off takes about what they where from the media reports.

A guy like Kaylore, for example, gets a lot of respect around here (and desverdly so) because he puts a lot of effort into things like doing the camp reports. Outside of that, he is a solid contributer to the board, and thus in that regard is a valued poster.

However, these guys are just as clueless as everyone else for the most part. But with the bandwagoning nature of the interent, these guys get propelled into being something they're not.

Missouribronc
10-03-2009, 12:44 AM
See the problem I have with this, is that some of these "great" posters don't really know **** about X's and O's either. There's about 5 guys on here that know a little about X's and O's, and Kaylore (nothing personal against him) isn't one of them. Most people just post spin off takes about what they where from the media reports.

A guy like Kaylore, for example, gets a lot of respect around here (and desverdly so) because he puts a lot of effort into things like doing the camp reports. Outside of that, he is a solid contributer to the board, and thus in that regard is a valued poster.

However, these guys are just as clueless as everyone else for the most part. But with the bandwagoning nature of the interent, these guys get propelled into being something they're not.

No offense, but lol.

Coming from another forum, I can definitively say that Kaylore is one of the most informed posters I've ever read, from organizational moves to Xs and Os.

Football isn't as complicated as these arrogant NFL coaches want to make it. It doesn't take a nuclear bomb key-code to figure out what teams are doing on the field.

Personally, I enjoy Kaylore's posting.

Now...why he would choose the Forums OVER anything is beyond me. There are more idiots posting there than anywhere I've ever found, but of course I don't post here, or read this forum, much either...:wave:

UberBroncoMan
10-03-2009, 01:56 AM
I've seen him (Kaylore) post a bit lately on the Rockies and Dodgers on their MLB message boards.

delany
10-03-2009, 02:20 AM
No offense, but lol.

Coming from another forum, I can definitively say that Kaylore is one of the most informed posters I've ever read, from organizational moves to Xs and Os.

Football isn't as complicated as these arrogant NFL coaches want to make it. It doesn't take a nuclear bomb key-code to figure out what teams are doing on the field.

Personally, I enjoy Kaylore's posting.

Now...why he would choose the Forums OVER anything is beyond me. There are more idiots posting there than anywhere I've ever found, but of course I don't post here, or read this forum, much either...:wave:

Is that you Kupes?

Blueflame
10-03-2009, 03:57 AM
Oh please... you one of the reasons he got sick of this place. Your flat out hate for the McDaniels and damnation of anything he did! Then you can included Socal going monkey sh*t crazy and post'n his feeling in every and any thread he could... plus Mock, TJ's Gutless Drunk thread.

Again get off you high horse and stop trying to play the good girl with an opinion around here. Your hate for coach McDaniels is well known and all because he came from a rival organization.

No. I was here before Kaylore ever registered on this site and he and I are friends ...you will never convince me that "I" was the reason he decided to take a break. Or that SoCal was (they are also good friends). Or that TJ was (Again... they're good friends). If Kaylore did have a problem with me (or TJ or SoCal), I fully believe that he would communicate with us himself (via PM or something) rather than appointing you as his surrogate or emissary.

It's the intolerance of others' opinions... the demand that "everyone must see things exactly the same way I do or else their different opinion automatically makes them less deserving of respect than Raider or Chef fan"... that is making things so uncivil in Broncofanland lately. I have the right to form any damn opinion I choose... and you have no right to dictate what I may or may not think... or to attempt to bully/ridicule/otherwise pressure me (or any other poster here) into "toeing the company line". People are still individuals... not automatons and free will/freedom of thought/ diversity of opinion is the lifeblood of any internet forum.

Rock Chalk
10-03-2009, 04:54 AM
Hey i don't touch myself, Yea i sit next to my computer naked with face paint on while listening to Nirvana. But that's about it

See, I just found out your black, and now I find out that you do crazy white people ****.

My mind is blown dude, my mind is blown.

broncogary
10-03-2009, 06:21 AM
See, I just found out your black, and now I find out that you do crazy white people ****.

And now that you're married, that's about the only thing that's going to get that. :welcome:

HEAV
10-03-2009, 06:44 AM
No. I was here before Kaylore ever registered on this site and he and I are friends ...you will never convince me that "I" was the reason he decided to take a break. Or that SoCal was (they are also good friends). Or that TJ was (Again... they're good friends). If Kaylore did have a problem with me (or TJ or SoCal), I fully believe that he would communicate with us himself (via PM or something) rather than appointing you as his surrogate or emissary.

It's the intolerance of others' opinions... the demand that "everyone must see things exactly the same way I do or else their different opinion automatically makes them less deserving of respect than Raider or Chef fan"... that is making things so uncivil in Broncofanland lately. I have the right to form any damn opinion I choose... and you have no right to dictate what I may or may not think... or to attempt to bully/ridicule/otherwise pressure me (or any other poster here) into "toeing the company line". People are still individuals... not automatons and free will/freedom of thought/ diversity of opinion is the lifeblood of any internet forum.

Spin baby spin! Keep throwing that crap at the wall and hoping it will stick.

chex
10-03-2009, 08:12 AM
Spin baby spin! Keep throwing that crap at the wall and hoping it will stick.

I am inclined to agree.

I think it all started with the goading, calling out thread for those that wanted Shanahan fired. They were told to 'let it all out', and when they were done whining, to come back and enjoy the team.

Then when Shanahan was indeed fired, a positive thread was started calling the owner a 'gutless drunk.' This was the same thread I believe where someone hoped Bowlen would get raped with a 15 inch sextoy dripping with AIDS. Ha ha, LMAO! That's hilarious, and not immature or sophomoric or negative at all!

Then when McDaniels was hired, other than a successful stint in NE as their OC, and being 32 years old, no one knew anything else about him. Didn't matter. He came from New England, where they all cheat. No room on this franchise for anyone like that! So based on those reasons alone, the positive people labeled it a bad hire.

Then the whole Cutler fiasco started. Bowen and McDaniels set the franchise back 10 years! How could we trade a QB, who other than being moody and pouty, led to .500 records when any other QB wouldn't have won 5! McDaniels must still be on the NE payroll. This was when the popular, positive, not-so-clever incarnations of McDaniels name began popping up. (Mc****face, Mc****head, etc.). The positive people openly wished for his falure and firing. But who fires a coach that goes 10-6? So does that mean people were hoping the team does lousy, to satisfy their own needs? Nah, that's not positive! Everyone is positive!

Then when McDaniels started bringing in the guys he coached and knew, it was disgraceful. Lonnie Paxton? Jabar Gaffney? Lamont Jordan? These guys are going to help us win? Is this guy nuts? How can I stay positive when a coach brings in guys he's familiar with? No new HC ever does that!

Then when the draft rolled around, it was brought to another level. A running back at 12? When we need defense? What is this guy thinking? We could have had Orakpo! Ayers? Eh, hard to remain positive about a guy who only really had one good year. Then when we traded one of our first rounders next year to draft a CB, forget it.... We drafted a top 5 pick for a 5'9" CB?! WHAT? Yeah, I never saw him play or know anything about him, but McDaniels/Xanders is behind it, so it has to be bad. I'm having a real tough time staying positive here! OMG, a TE? Quinn something? Is this what we needed? I saw in my draft mag he was a 4th round prospect. Why don't teams read the same magazines I do? Then we'd have a great draft! stay positive, stay positve, stay positive.....

Then the preseason rolled around. Did you see Orton in that San Francisco game? This is our QB? What, he's been a winning QB in this league? So what, does he have Cutler's arm? No? Then forget it. This franchise is in ruins! And what's the deal with the hoodie? Doesn't he have any fashion sense? He has to imitate Belicheck? This guy is a hardcore cheatriot. How can I support him?

Then the regular season rolled around. We beat Cincy (who would go on to beat GB & Pitt the next two weeks), but only by luck. Cleveland? Hey aren't we supposed to beat them anyway? So what they put 30 on us last year and needed a miracle comeback to win? Oh, well, it was Cutler that won so it's okay. Cleveland is tough at home! Oakland? Come on. They don't count either, although i wish they wouldn't count that embarrassing home loss to them last year that could have put us in the playoffs. Eh, 3-0? What's to be positive about that? The real test won't come until week 17 against KC. Let's see how this team plays with a team that is fighting for it's first win.

Well, I can't understand how some people on here would be labeled as negative. I guess the rest of us will just have to not show ourselves at work the next day because we're beating up on Division II teams.

I've been around here for quite a while, one way or another, longer than the register date indicates since TJ stopped the unregistered lurking back then. I remember the same people thinking Griese was the greatest. If you didn't like Griese it's because you were an Elway widow. Plummer, when signed, went through the same thing McDaniels went through. Remember who called him 'Plummer's butt'? I do. It's the same positve person/people who loved Cutler. I guess the namecalling is inherent with being a great fan.

broncogary
10-03-2009, 08:19 AM
That was a very nice summary, chex.

Punisher
10-03-2009, 08:25 AM

That's because my brain left someone else body and then traveled to Philadelphia found a fit Black guy, wait to he fell a sleep then cut his head open took his brain out, Then put himself in. :tearhair:

Broncoman13
10-03-2009, 08:26 AM

You probably should realize that people like you and a few others HAVE indeed run off some of the best posters this site has seen in many years. Too bad... too bad you don't get that you can't offer your opinion without having to be a hick about it.

Broncoman13
10-03-2009, 08:34 AM
I just spoke with Kaylore, he quit posting b/c the Broncos are 3-0. He said he'd be back when they went 16-0.

I also spoke with Montrose (we're going to the game on Sunday... Leo get ready for us ;D), he'll be back when ya'll are ready to admit that Orton is better than Brady.

Damn, SoCal just called. When everybody shares his man crush on Scheff, DJ, and anything Miami... he'll return.

ApaOps texted me and said that all of y'all can kiss his lilly white ass... He ain't comin back without presents. (Please make checks payable to...)

So there you have it. There are reasons for everyone and grounds for their return.

Kaylore
10-03-2009, 08:52 AM
ROFL! Thanks for the laughs. The funniest thing about this thread is it comes on the day I had several posts.

First let me clarify some things.

Kaylore has been my partner in my midget porn venture...since him and his brethren keep leaving thier beer cans on my lawn on Sundays...I have sold him on midget porm
True.

True.

And I am down to three wives, though two are make believe versions of a younger, Republican version of Ashley Judd and a ten years ago version of Tera Patrick.

I took some time off for a variety of reasons. One of them was not Blueflame. I find Blue's paranoia about Belichick's assistants amusing, but hardly enough to scare me off.

The "real" reasons were more personal. The first is I needed to spend more time with my wife. This first year has been a learning experience for me and I wanted to spend more time working on spending more time with my wife. We've had the usual bumps in the first year and that's required some changes in terms of my time commitment to my recreational activities.

The second is my financial situation became woeful following a layoff. Money was tight for several months and I needed to spend time finding the right kind of work that had some long term stability. This strain played a huge role putting stress on our new marriage and required extra attention. I recently found work so that situation has stabilized.

The last is I've had some health issues. I was waking up with blood in my mouth and had severe stomach pains. Without money or insurance to take care of it, the stress was pretty high on both of us and so I wanted to simplify things and take a break. I have gotten treatment and am taking medicine and the biopsies came back negative. They are watching me to make sure, but with medicine things are feeling better and looking up.

The last is the negativity, but I want people to be clear that the negativity alone wasn't the issue. It was real life problems getting pretty severe, maybe as severe as I've dealt with, and then sitting down and reading insults and name calling. There was a thread started that summed up my feeling perfectly that said something to the effect of "You guys are no fun anymore" and it was true. Coming here wasn't fun for me. And with all the other crap in my life, this was the last thing I needed. So I took a break. I didn't start a thread about it or ask people to make me stay, I just took some time off. The people that wanted to know and PMed me got answers, so It wasn't some secret thing.

HEAV had it right. I did still read the forum for a good laugh and posted on BroncoForums because they are bit more level-headed (for the most part) over there and mods keep the name-calling and insults down so that actual football takes endure.

I think with the Broncos winning, things are starting to normalize a bit and my personal situation is stabilizing so I'll try and post more to try and get things back to talking about football. I am touched so many of you had so many nice things to say and were concerned about me. Let me assure you I am ok (for the most part) and will try and ease back into things. I've enjoyed this thread immensely.

And in the interest of full disclosure, there is a critical piece of information that Broncofan7 left out, which is the rep he left me prior my leaving him that one he left, which is really a mix of the two reps. I neg reped him for saying that Orton is the third worst QB on the team, which seriously is the stupidest thing I've ever read about this team this year. Then he left this.

what's truly moronic is a 'respected poster' whatever that means--is so blinded by his homerism that he is unable to objectively rate our football team and it's weakness--you reek of being AVERAGE--probably in everything you do--just STAY GONE.

So he went personal first. But judging from the comments you are all hip to his ways anyway.

Go Orangemane, and Go Broncos :haw!:

alkemical
10-03-2009, 08:57 AM

Hold up...you actually like something? :)

HEAV
10-03-2009, 09:09 AM
I am inclined to agree.

I think it all started with the goading, calling out thread for those that wanted Shanahan fired. They were told to 'let it all out', and when they were done whining, to come back and enjoy the team.

Then when Shanahan was indeed fired, a positive thread was started calling the owner a 'gutless drunk.' This was the same thread I believe where someone hoped Bowlen would get raped with a 15 inch sextoy dripping with AIDS. Ha ha, LMAO! That's hilarious, and not immature or sophomoric or negative at all!

Then when McDaniels was hired, other than a successful stint in NE as their OC, and being 32 years old, no one knew anything else about him. Didn't matter. He came from New England, where they all cheat. No room on this franchise for anyone like that! So based on those reasons alone, the positive people labeled it a bad hire.

Then the whole Cutler fiasco started. Bowen and McDaniels set the franchise back 10 years! How could we trade a QB, who other than being moody and pouty, led to .500 records when any other QB wouldn't have won 5! McDaniels must still be on the NE payroll. This was when the popular, positive, not-so-clever incarnations of McDaniels name began popping up. (Mc****face, Mc****head, etc.). The positive people openly wished for his falure and firing. But who fires a coach that goes 10-6? So does that mean people were hoping the team does lousy, to satisfy their own needs? Nah, that's not positive! Everyone is positive!

Then when McDaniels started bringing in the guys he coached and knew, it was disgraceful. Lonnie Paxton? Jabar Gaffney? Lamont Jordan? These guys are going to help us win? Is this guy nuts? How can I stay positive when a coach brings in guys he's familiar with? No new HC ever does that!

Then when the draft rolled around, it was brought to another level. A running back at 12? When we need defense? What is this guy thinking? We could have had Orakpo! Ayers? Eh, hard to remain positive about a guy who only really had one good year. Then when we traded one of our first rounders next year to draft a CB, forget it.... We drafted a top 5 pick for a 5'9" CB?! WHAT? Yeah, I never saw him play or know anything about him, but McDaniels/Xanders is behind it, so it has to be bad. I'm having a real tough time staying positive here! OMG, a TE? Quinn something? Is this what we needed? I saw in my draft mag he was a 4th round prospect. Why don't teams read the same magazines I do? Then we'd have a great draft! stay positive, stay positve, stay positive.....

Then the preseason rolled around. Did you see Orton in that San Francisco game? This is our QB? What, he's been a winning QB in this league? So what, does he have Cutler's arm? No? Then forget it. This franchise is in ruins! And what's the deal with the hoodie? Doesn't he have any fashion sense? He has to imitate Belicheck? This guy is a hardcore cheatriot. How can I support him?

Then the regular season rolled around. We beat Cincy (who would go on to beat GB & Pitt the next two weeks), but only by luck. Cleveland? Hey aren't we supposed to beat them anyway? So what they put 30 on us last year and needed a miracle comeback to win? Oh, well, it was Cutler that won so it's okay. Cleveland is tough at home! Oakland? Come on. They don't count either, although i wish they wouldn't count that embarrassing home loss to them last year that could have put us in the playoffs. Eh, 3-0? What's to be positive about that? The real test won't come until week 17 against KC. Let's see how this team plays with a team that is fighting for it's first win.

Well, I can't understand how some people on here would be labeled as negative. I guess the rest of us will just have to not show ourselves at work the next day because we're beating up on Division II teams.

I've been around here for quite a while, one way or another, longer than the register date indicates since TJ stopped the unregistered lurking back then. I remember the same people thinking Griese was the greatest. If you didn't like Griese it's because you were an Elway widow. Plummer, when signed, went through the same thing McDaniels went through. Remember who called him 'Plummer's butt'? I do. It's the same positve person/people who loved Cutler. I guess the namecalling is inherent with being a great fan.

You need to post more! :thumbs:

It's post like this on that will brign Kaylore and hopefully more of the old members back. It just got to negative around here and it all started at the top and rolled down, down, down.

This place is still solid with info,articles and Sunday game threads and game links for online viewing.

There is no way to deny that the Shanny firing and McDaniels split the fan base. But the owner and his mods where more leaning towards one side and clearly showed it.

What's sad is that a certain thread title was used as a joke on a caption of the owner and got the O-Mane press pass pulled... and no I don't blame the Ap's for making the joke, I blame the person that made the thread. A thread that he let his emotions get the best of him a thread filled with rumours about Mr. Bowlen. True or not the comments set the bar for the entire offseason.

Only thing that will (and has so far) shut the tea party up is wins.

Getting back to Kay.

He and I had drama a year ago, but since then we have put that away and actually see the team in the same view now.

Kay will be back some day sooner or later. Right now he's just making a choice to stay away and enjoy his life, wife and football.

Killericon
10-03-2009, 09:16 AM
Khan, when you come back can you bring -Slap- with you, too? That'd be great.

Hogan11
10-03-2009, 09:30 AM

It's always a pleasure to have you quote me Josh :welcome:

BTW, The Pens suck

_Oro_
10-03-2009, 09:31 AM
You need to post more! :thumbs:

It's post like this on that will brign Kaylore and hopefully more of the old members back. It just got to negative around here and it all started at the top and rolled down, down, down.

This place is still solid with info,articles and Sunday game threads and game links for online viewing.

There is no way to deny that the Shanny firing and McDaniels split the fan base. But the owner and his mods where more leaning towards one side and clearly showed it.

What's sad is that a certain thread title was used as a joke on a caption of the owner and got the O-Mane press pass pulled... and no I don't blame the Ap's for making the joke, I blame the person that made the thread. A thread that he let his emotions get the best of him a thread filled with rumours about Mr. Bowlen. True or not the comments set the bar for the entire offseason.

Only thing that will (and has so far) shut the tea party up is wins.

I'm sorry those guys lost their passes. It's obviously amazing to get the opportunity to interview our beloved Broncos face to face, but Gutless Drunk stands for everything that is good and right about this country. To trade that away is to trade away freedom.

theAPAOps5
10-03-2009, 09:32 AM
Well I think the thread can be locked now.

BroncoInSkinland
10-03-2009, 09:35 AM
...I took some time off for a variety of reasons... etc.

Good to have you back Kaylore, I hope it is long term. I'm sorry to hear about your personal problems, but glad some of them have worked out, and I wish you the best with the others. Remember take time, focus on you, but make sure you get it all done by next years Training Camp damn it. ;)

alkemical
10-03-2009, 09:49 AM
It's always a pleasure to have you quote me Josh :welcome:

BTW, The Pens suck

:) I'm just funnin' man. But you, liking something from a corporate magnate like McD's is funny to me. I could see you hunting for the lost and last Rax's roast beef... :)

That's the Stanley Cup Champion Penguins that suck hogan... :)

DeusExManning
10-03-2009, 09:59 AM
Khan, you are in my prayers I know the stress of getting sick without insurance. I hope everything is OK.

Rock Chalk
10-03-2009, 10:39 AM

It doesn't happen often, but occassionally Hogan will take a liking to something or another. Just ask Sassy.

alkemical
10-03-2009, 10:43 AM
It doesn't happen often, but occassionally Hogan will take a liking to something or another. Just ask Sassy.

Dude, it's sassy - she's pretty likable... :)

Boobs McGee
10-03-2009, 10:45 AM

speaking of mcdonalds.....

for 15.99 you can get a 50 piece nugget, two drinks and two fries friday through saturday at the McD's off of quebec and 470. THATS a helluva deal!

http://www.jeremylau.com/images/mypics/moblog/50piece.jpg

Taco John
10-03-2009, 10:51 AM
It just got to negative around here and it all started at the top and rolled down, down, down.

I love you fools that blame everything on me. It's awesome.

HEAV can be negative for years on end, and nobody cares. If I'm negative, the world flips on its axis. It's awsome knowing the kind of power I have in your life HEAV.

Thanks man! :)

DBroncos4life
10-03-2009, 11:07 AM

HEAV can be negative for years on end, and nobody cares. If I'm negative, the world flips on its axis. It's awsome knowing the kind of power I have in your life HEAV.

If it wasn't for you and the media I could have been a superfan!

Jason in LA
10-03-2009, 11:08 AM
The "real" reasons were more personal. The first is I needed to spend more time with my wife. This first year has been a learning experience for me and I wanted to spend more time working on spending more time with my wife. We've had the usual bumps in the first year and that's required some changes in terms of my time commitment to my recreational activities.

The second is my financial situation became woeful following a layoff. Money was tight for several months and I needed to spend time finding the right kind of work that had some long term stability. This strain played a huge role putting stress on our new marriage and required extra attention. I recently found work so that situation has stabilized.

The last is I've had some health issues. I was waking up with blood in my mouth and had severe stomach pains. Without money or insurance to take care of it, the stress was pretty high on both of us and so I wanted to simplify things and take a break. I have gotten treatment and am taking medicine and the biopsies came back negative. They are watching me to make sure, but with medicine things are feeling better and looking up.

Well we know what "spending more time with the wife" means. ;D

I'm just messing with you. Congrats on the first year of marriage, and it's good to hear that your health and employment status are cool. At the moment I don't have health insurance so I can feel what you were going through. I'm keeping myself as healthy as possible, but even that isn't very safe. I just got food poisoning last week and just had to ride that one out.

Jason in LA
10-03-2009, 11:10 AM
speaking of mcdonalds.....

for 15.99 you can get a 50 piece nugget, two drinks and two fries friday through saturday at the McD's off of quebec and 470. THATS a helluva deal!

http://www.jeremylau.com/images/mypics/moblog/50piece.jpg

I bet there are some folks who will knock that out by themselves. I wonder how many calories are in that carton.

alkemical
10-03-2009, 11:15 AM
I bet there are some folks who will knock that out by themselves. I wonder how many calories are in that carton.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 3 2/5 oz (95.0 g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat
17.0g
26%
Saturated Fat
3.0g
15%
Cholesterol
40mg
13%
Sodium
600mg
25%
Total Carbohydrates
16.0g
5%
Protein
14.0g
Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 2% • Iron 4%

BroncoBuff
10-03-2009, 11:33 AM
Oh please... you one of the reasons he got sick of this place. Your flat out hate for the McDaniels and damnation of anything he did!

That's just sad. If somebody "gets sick of this place" and leaves, that's all on them.

Mediator12
10-03-2009, 11:33 AM
I do not care what anyone says on this board, the level of FOOTBALL discussion has disappeared almost entirely. I agree with Atwater when he says there are about 5 people left who post on this board who know X's and O's. And almost none of them have ever actually COACHED football, so what they know is a very watered down version of X's and O's.

That being said, The reason why I rarely post here anymore is the atmosphere of discussion is gone. I could handle it more when people argued real football more than emotional reaction to their own expectations. Now, even American Congressmen are calling the President of the United States a Liar on the floor of congress. It is no different here and I doubt it will change anytime soon. The people here are simply choosing to be crass and disrespectful. I really want no part of that poison!

So, I talk more to the people who I disagree with a lot but still KNOW Football. I respect their opinion, even when I disagree. Heck, we even give each other a hard time about things. I just don't call them names because we disagree. However, this place is a great place to vent :welcome:

HEAV
10-03-2009, 02:28 PM

Your forum buddy. You set the rules, you allowed you Mods to be knuckle heads, you started the Griese and refused to let go the Griese. Then you went on your underground hate campaign of Plummer for his entire stay in Denver.

Then you defended Cutler to no end and refused to see his negatives.

When others questioned Shanny and the direction of the team, you told them to shut up and learn to live with it.

Then when your wet-dream of male love was fired ... well we all know how that went.

See you play this silly game of trying to look like "Hey it's not my fault!" But you love to (LOVE) to drop the pebble in the pond and see the ripples. Then when the waves form you drop back and say "Hey don't look at me"

As the site owner, the guy that puts Mod in charge and tells them the rules and allows them to cross the line, plus you allow hack posters like Mock to fill your site with his insane ramblings and hate speech... sure you give him a spanking every few years... or the the bastard nearly kills himself...does the site see a different Mock for a few months.

I've said it before. Your attitude and allowance on things that happen are a reflection on the entire board.

If the site owner would have controlled his emotions the Gutlless Drunk thread never would have been. Then Aps would never had made the joke on the Bowlen caption... meaning that the O-Mane reports would not have lost their press passes.

But again TJ (just like Blue and Socal) keep playing the good guy role. If that's what allows you to look at yourself.

HEAV
10-03-2009, 02:34 PM
That's just sad. If somebody "gets sick of this place" and leaves, that's all on them.

So then if you had a favorite hangout Bar,Diner or restaurant. Then a new crowd of people start coming in and the place turns to an atmosphere not to your liking... the old crowd you hung with is getting smaller and the place doesn't have the same feeling anymore.

Ownership doesn't care becuase he only cares about the number of people in the place and not the type of people.

What would you do?

Blueflame
10-03-2009, 02:45 PM
Your forum buddy. You set the rules, you allowed you Mods to be knuckle heads, you started the Griese and refused to let go the Griese. Then you went on your underground hate campaign of Plummer for his entire stay in Denver.

When others questioned Shanny and the direction of the team, you told them to shut up and learn to live with it.

Then when your wet-dream of male love was fired ... well we all know how that went.

See you play this silly game of trying to look like "Hey it's not my fault!" But you love to (LOVE) to drop the pebble in the pond and see the ripples. Then when the waves form you drop back and say "Hey don't look at me"

As the site owner, the guy that puts Mod in charge and tells them the rules and allows them to cross the line, plus you allow hack posters like Mock to fill your site with his insane ramblings and hate speech... sure you give him a spanking every few years... or the the bastard nearly kills himself...does the site see a different Mock for a few months.

I've said it before. Your attitude and allowance on things that happen are a reflection on the entire board.

If the site owner would have controlled his emotions the Gutlless Drunk thread never would have been. Then Aps would never had made the joke on the Bowlen caption... meaning that the O-Mane reports would not have lost their press passes.

But again TJ (just like Blue and Socal) keep playing the good guy role. If that's what allows you to look at yourself.

Ointments exist that could possibly help soothe that chapped azz, HEAV...

Odysseus
10-03-2009, 02:50 PM
If Taco stops posting here I am definitely gone.

OABB
10-03-2009, 03:27 PM
I do not care what anyone says on this board, the level of FOOTBALL discussion has disappeared almost entirely. I agree with Atwater when he says there are about 5 people left who post on this board who know X's and O's. And almost none of them have ever actually COACHED football, so what they know is a very watered down version of X's and O's.

That being said, The reason why I rarely post here anymore is the atmosphere of discussion is gone. I could handle it more when people argued real football more than emotional reaction to their own expectations. Now, even American Congressmen are calling the President of the United States a Liar on the floor of congress. It is no different here and I doubt it will change anytime soon. The people here are simply choosing to be crass and disrespectful. I really want no part of that poison!

So, I talk more to the people who I disagree with a lot but still KNOW Football. I respect their opinion, even when I disagree. Heck, we even give each other a hard time about things. I just don't call them names because we disagree. However, this place is a great place to vent :welcome:

**** you dickhole.

welcome back kaylore...!

Mediator12
10-03-2009, 05:14 PM
**** you dickhole.

welcome back kaylore...!

Ahh, that's the spirit LOL ROFL! Hilarious!

Bronx33
10-03-2009, 05:29 PM
HES LIVIN HIS LIFE PEOPLE!!! i have spoke with him he will return he has more important things going on right now.

Taco John
10-03-2009, 05:59 PM

And every day, HEAV shows up, knowing that anywhere else he'd go, he'd eventually be banned.

I think the words you are searching for HEAV, are "thank you."

And you're welcome HEAV. You're welcome.

HEAV
10-03-2009, 06:17 PM
And every day, HEAV shows up, knowing that anywhere else he'd go, he'd eventually be banned.

Oy Vey... you a piece of work. Get banned for what? Calling out the asshats? Pffft I have never done anything clsoe to getting banned here or on any site... Unlike you hmmmmm

Again TJ have Blue and Socal circle the wagons for you. I'm sure after this team has some down games you all will rise up and start the "We were Right" chants.

broncogary
10-03-2009, 07:03 PM

Hey, I thought you were a soccer player. We're talking about American football. :~ohyah!:

ScottXray
10-03-2009, 07:18 PM

Wow. What's worse is that those of us who don't know football very well, or at least not at the level that Med and some others do, no longer get to listen in on these discussions, and LEARN.

More than anything else, that is what I find to be lacking now. I would really like to see those type threads return and dominate the discussion around here. I miss it.

However , I'll still hang around as much as I did. There still are some discussions.

Glad to see Kaylore is posting again, and I sincerely hope you are past the troubles mentioned, K.

Having been Married for almost 40 years, it is hard to relate back to the FIRST year, but being committed to each other, is and always has been, the most important thing in my life. Luckily my wife gives me the freedom to indulge my bad habits (like spending to much time here.)

Meck77
10-03-2009, 07:26 PM
"The perfecting of one's self is the fundamental base of all progress and all moral development." -Confucious

Broncoman13
10-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Wow. What's worse is that those of us who don't know football very well, or at least not at the level that Med and some others do, no longer get to listen in on these discussions, and LEARN.

More than anything else, that is what I find to be lacking now. I would really like to see those type threads return and dominate the discussion around here. I miss it.

However , I'll still hang around as much as I did. There still are some discussions.

Glad to see Kaylore is posting again, and I sincerely hope you are past the troubles mentioned, K.

Having been Married for almost 40 years, it is hard to relate back to the FIRST year, but being committed to each other, is and always has been, the most important thing in my life. Luckily my wife gives me the freedom to indulge my bad habits (like spending to much time here.)

Why would anyone want to start a thread about intelligent football talk... knowing that there will be 5 or 6 people that have never even so much as molded a mouthpiece, telling the OP how wrong they are??? Its why Wabbit left. How could he have any information that might be new?

From what I'm gathering though, there are more than a few people considering leaving b/c of posters like this Bronco7 or whoever he is? I'm here so little I don't even know what he's like??? Kind of like that CasinoRoyal guy. I would have never known he was a complete joke if not for Apa. lol I guess the answer is like you've seen from several people here... don't post.

I can really relate to Kaylore's post. People have enough frustrations, worries/concerns, and stresses in their everyday lives. Why would they want to come to the Mane to add to that? I joined the Mane to get info on the Broncos and back in the day it really served it's purpose well. With guys like Disco and Meck driving OF1 to Dove Valley and sneaking out every so often to post reports and make us all wish we were there. ;D

But whatever, people will continue to be pricks on the OM b/c they don't have to look at you face to face.

BroncoBuff
10-03-2009, 08:09 PM
But whatever, people will continue to be pricks on the OM b/c they don't have to look at you face to face.
What kind of crap is that?

That's as bad as any of the doubters here.

Again I gotta ask, why are so many people here so insecure about differing opinions?

theAPAOps5
10-03-2009, 08:24 PM

Again I gotta ask, why are so many people here so insecure about differing opinions?

The only one being insecure is you. You take a post from Oskie about the prick mentality like that of broncoloser7 and pretty much everyone here at some point and take it as a dig on you or others who have a differing opinion.

Oskie never said anything about differing opinions just about the way people attack eachother. So I will ask you the same thing:

Jumping to conclusions and assuming is just as bad.

BroncoBuff
10-03-2009, 08:44 PM
The only one being insecure is you. You take a post from Oskie about the prick mentality like that of broncoloser7 and take it as a dig on you or others who have a differing opinion.

Oskie never said anything about differing opinions just about the way people attack eachother. So I will ask you the same thing:

Jumping to conclusions and ASSuming is just as bad.
No, he was actually responding to XRay.

Nut neither myself nor most of the dissenters attack those who are positive. We whine a lot, but we don't tell people their opinions are dumb.

And exactly what do you mean I'm insecure? And be specific.

Mediator12
10-03-2009, 08:52 PM

I will say this. Its a choice.

I will go toe to toe with anyone on football, especially as it relates to Broncos football. I feel comfortable talking about all aspects from X's and O's, to contracts, to roster decisions, to front office policy. I have been exposed to all of that over time and worked hard to understand what I have been blessed to experience and learn from.

I choose NOT to discuss it here as much anymore because I simply have found better avenues to discuss this team without having to weed through multiple "HATE" posts after doing so. I believe you are what you choose to do, and that is NOT what I choose to do. I come back because this was the first place I found that was really a Broncos Home for information and relationships. It has always been a great place to be a Broncos fan. I still talk with a lot of people I have come to know through this place.

However, what once was a Broncos board has split into divisive factions that rival religous zealots in their fanatical hatred for one another. TJ has said its always been this way, and to some extent it has. But IMHO, never like this last offseason and the end of the Shanahan era. So, I have grown extremely weary of all this and can only take it in much smaller doses these days. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

theAPAOps5
10-03-2009, 09:02 PM
No, he was actually responding to XRay.

Nut neither myself nor most of the dissenters attack those who are positive. We whine a lot, but we don't tell people their opinions are dumb.

And exactly what do you mean I'm insecure? And be specific.

If he was responding to Xray then you prove my point. He wasn't talking to you yet you responded and twisted what he said to be an attack on those who disagree and called it crap. You called that insecure. Thats where I said the one being insecure is you. As in how you took the last sentence of his post.

Specific enough?

BroncoBuff
10-03-2009, 11:50 PM
If he was responding to Xray then you prove my point. He wasn't talking to you yet you responded and twisted what he said to be an attack on those who disagree and called it crap. You called that insecure. Specific enough?
Whether he was responding to XRay or anybody else, what's the problem commenting on what he says? I'm sure you realize people constantly comment on comments, whether they're directed to them or not. In fact I'd say there's more of that than comments that respond to direct statements.

Thats where I said the one being insecure is you. As in how you took the last sentence of his post.
I'm sorry, but I honestly don't get what you're trying to say. Okay, here's the last sentence of his post, the sentence you referred to:

"People will continue to be pricks on the OM b/c they don't have to look at you face to face."

I disagreed with that kind of nonsense ... as if somebody's opinion would wilt in person? Imo that kind of macho bullcrap has no place around here, and I told him so.

Now, what exactly is insecure about me calling him out for that?

BroncoBuff
10-03-2009, 11:57 PM
You see, Oskie's insecurity there is that he's so threatened by contrary opinions that he feels compelled to run some tough-guy comment along the lines of, "they'd be too scared to say it to my face."

Macho posturing like that is often a sign of insecurity ... if a person is secure in his opinion, he wouldn't feeled so threatened by contrary opinions as to respond in such a way.

Blueflame
10-04-2009, 12:10 AM
You see, Oskie's insecurity there is that he's so threatened by contrary opinions that he feels compelled to run some tough-guy comment along the lines of, "they'd be too scared to say it to my face."

Macho posturing like that is often a sign of insecurity ... if a person is secure in his opinion, he wouldn't feeled so threatened by contrary opinions as to respond in such a way.

I kinda interpreted OSKIE's comment a bit differently than you did, Buff...

"People will continue to be pricks on the OM b/c they don't have to look at you face to face."

I took that to mean... people often tend to be way more uncivil (ruder) from behind a keyboard/computer screen than in real life because from cyberspace, they seem to be "just another anonymous screen name". In a face-to-face meeting, it's clear that one's interacting with a real human being with real human emotions. It never does hurt to remind posters that there are real human beings behind the usernames and that maintaining a modicum of civility is far better than engaging in unfettered rudeness/personal insults. And this is true even if you're absolutely convinced beyond the shadow of any doubt that the other poster is full of it and/or flat-out wrong. It even applies if you find their posts annoying and obnoxious.

Taco John
10-04-2009, 12:11 AM

I just got to keep laughing at this post.

"If only TJ didn't have opinions and existed only to serve my demands, this place would be great!" That's pretty much what that post amounts to.

Blueflame
10-04-2009, 12:21 AM

"If only TJ didn't have opinions and existed only to serve my demands, this place would be great!" That's pretty much what that post amounts to.

HEAV is rather like a dinner guest at your home who whines incessantly (to the point of being unable to enjoy the free meal) because he doesn't like your choice of china or silverware patterns...

theAPAOps5
10-04-2009, 01:33 AM
I kinda interpreted OSKIE's comment a bit differently than you did, Buff...

I took that to mean... people often tend to be way more uncivil (ruder) from behind a keyboard/computer screen than in real life because from cyberspace, they seem to be "just another anonymous screen name". In a face-to-face meeting, it's clear that one's interacting with a real human being with real human emotions. It never does hurt to remind posters that there are real human beings behind the usernames and that maintaining a modicum of civility is far better than engaging in unfettered rudeness/personal insults. And this is true even if you're absolutely convinced beyond the shadow of any doubt that the other poster is full of it and/or flat-out wrong. It even applies if you find their posts annoying and obnoxious.

Agreed 100% thats how I took it. Maybe thats where Buff and I are not on the same page interpretation of the post.

Odysseus
10-04-2009, 05:15 AM

Hilarious!

broncofan7
10-04-2009, 07:41 AM
Amazing to see how sensitive and easily manipulated some people are--EVEN ON A 'INTERNETS' MESSAGE BOARD. What type of person are you to allow some anonymous message board poster to influence YOUR PERSONAL BEHAVIORS with their message board postings? Talk about major developmental & character flaws.......maybe Taco should start another thread entitled "Gutless & spineless posters......" --FOUR WORDs: I have the POWER!--over those weak minded posters anyhow......all one needs to do is read this thread--the proof is there......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0l8715FGeTU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0l8715FGeTU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OABB
10-04-2009, 08:06 AM
Amazing to see how sensitive and easily manipulated some people are--EVEN ON A 'INTERNETS' MESSAGE BOARD. What type of person are you to allow some anonymous message board poster to influence YOUR PERSONAL BEHAVIORS with their message board postings? Talk about major developmental & character flaws.......maybe Taco should start another thread entitled "Gutless & spineless posters......" --FOUR WORDs: I have the POWER!--over those weak minded posters anyhow......all one needs to do is read this thread--the proof is there......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0l8715FGeTU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0l8715FGeTU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

because this is a board where people go to for fun. reading your posts are like having your nuts in a vice.

don't worry, TJ loves you as evidence by my ban for telling you to kill yourself, while you get to spew your moronic babble freely even though you wished me dead in a drive by.

when I got banned, I thought at least i freed the board from you for a week. it turns out you were just as lame as ever.

broncofan7
10-04-2009, 08:14 AM
because this is a board where people go to for fun. reading your posts are like having your nuts in a vice.

don't worry, TJ loves you as evidence by my ban for telling you to kill yourself, while you get to spew your moronic babble freely even though you wished me dead in a drive by.

when I got banned, I thought at least i freed the board from you for a week. it turns out you were just as lame as ever.

Aghh--that's too bad.

I forgot--why did you want me to kill myself again? Hilarious!

broncogary
10-04-2009, 08:23 AM
Aghh--that's too bad.

He couldn't stop himself from betting your football picks. Ha!

BroncoInSkinland
10-04-2009, 08:27 AM

Don't even bother responding to him OBB, even people "on his side" of the argument recognize his antagonistic BS filled nature. Just let him continue to make himself the running butt of jokes around here. New posters with similar handles change their names when they find out what he is all about. Maybe his stupidity will serve as a flag to similar posters to change their ways. In the meantime just sit back and realize anything he says is immediately suspect, and that he weakens any argument he is involved in with his mere presence.

Edited addition: Wow, the one I know of isn't a new poster, he has been here since '04. Established for 5 years, and willing to give it up because he MIGHT be linked to Brooncofan7. That says a lot doesn't it.

BroncoBuff
10-04-2009, 08:34 AM
I took that to mean... people often tend to be way more uncivil (ruder) from behind a keyboard/computer screen than in real life because from cyberspace, they seem to be "just another anonymous screen name". In a face-to-face meeting, it's clear that one's interacting with a real human being with real human emotions.

Okay, actually that makes sense. I'm so addicting to arguing around here, I guess I read argument into everything.

I'm done though ... no more. You guys call me on it if I start up again.

BroncoBuff
10-04-2009, 08:36 AM
Agreed 100% thats how I took it. Maybe thats where Buff and I are not on the same page interpretation of the post.

Fair enough ... and again, I'm done. No more arguing for me.

broncogary
10-04-2009, 08:40 AM
Fair enough ... and again, I'm done. No more arguing for me.

You're not going to start posting to yourself again, are you? :thumbsup:

Broncoman13
10-04-2009, 08:56 AM

Buff, I kind of feel sorry for you if this is your mentality. Perhaps you truly can't see the difference and feel that talking to someone in a less than civil manner is acceptable... rather it be in real life, face to face or on a computer. If you can't see the difference then please look past my post. It was intended to talk about people like you.

OABB
10-04-2009, 09:35 AM
Aghh--that's too bad.

to protect the future of the human organism.

broncofan7
10-04-2009, 09:43 AM
He couldn't stop himself from betting your football picks. Ha!

HAHAHA! now THAT is something I can agree with! :rofl:

Truth be told--I won 2 of my 3 games yesterday--but still--the TECH game REALLY pissed me off--everything pointed to a 40 point beating--but that's why they call it 'gambling'.......

broncofan7
10-04-2009, 09:44 AM
to protect the future of the human organism.

...... Too late.

broncofan7
10-04-2009, 09:47 AM
Don't even bother responding to him OBB, even people "on his side" of the argument recognize his antagonistic BS filled nature. Just let him continue to make himself the running butt of jokes around here. New posters with similar handles change their names when they find out what he is all about. Maybe his stupidity will serve as a flag to similar posters to change their ways. In the meantime just sit back and realize anything he says is immediately suspect, and that he weakens any argument he is involved in with his mere presence.

Edited addition: Wow, the one I know of isn't a new poster, he has been here since '04. Established for 5 years, and willing to give it up because he MIGHT be linked to Brooncofan7. That says a lot doesn't it.

LAUGHABLE--I am more professionally accomplished than 99% of this board--antagonistic I can agree with..stupidity--HARDLY.

broncofan7
10-04-2009, 09:48 AM
Okay, actually that makes sense. I'm so addicting to arguing around here, I guess I read argument into everything.

I'm done though ... no more. You guys call me on it if I start up again.

arguing/debating on this board is like going to the gym for your mind........it's a good thing.

crawdad
10-04-2009, 09:58 AM
LAUGHABLE--I am more professionally accomplished than 99% of this board--antagonistic I can agree with..stupidity--HARDLY.

Then why don't you behave that way! You behave like a moron!

broncofan7
10-04-2009, 10:00 AM
Then why don't you behave that way! You behave like a moron!

:rofl:

atomicbloke
10-04-2009, 10:37 AM

How do you know the professional accomplishments of 99% of the board when you haven't even met them in real life?

Touting your real-life accomplished on an internet-only forum is poor smack for obvious reasons..... I am sure your superior intellect can comprehend that....

broncofan7
10-04-2009, 11:19 AM
How do you know the professional accomplishments of 99% of the board when you haven't even met them in real life?

Touting your real-life accomplished on an internet-only forum is poor smack for obvious reasons..... I am sure your superior intellect can comprehend that....

Because I know what I do, I know what I make and I know I am well above average(okay--maybe 98% of the posters on this board)...........it's based on statistics--something a man with a scientific background should well understand......

theAPAOps5
10-04-2009, 11:28 AM
Usually when flustered broncofan7 goes with the I make lots of money smack talk. Its his emergency last resort ploy. Regardless if true or not thats when you know you have hit the right buttons.

OABB
10-04-2009, 11:32 AM
Usually when flustered broncofan7 goes with the I make lots of money smack talk. Its his emergency last resort ploy. Regardless if true or not thats when you know you have hit the right buttons.

I always mention my giant penis when attacked so I can't blame the guy.

broncofan7
10-04-2009, 11:33 AM

Flustered? Hardly. See this post as to why I referenced my accomplishments

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2580435&postcount=173

only my wife can 'push my buttons'.........

theAPAOps5
10-04-2009, 11:36 AM
Money doesn't always equal smarts so why bring that up? Ignore the guy and don't dignify a response and you win. Easier said then done though I know that.

Look I have no bone to pick other than your attack on Kaylore as he is a friend so I am just making an observation about your fall back smack talk.

HEAV
10-04-2009, 01:10 PM

Having an opinion is one thing. No one said you can't have a different view. It's how you and your crew choose to express that view. It's how you allowed the members to go over the edge with the hate talk, name calling and making accusations of ownership.

It was you that set the bar so low. You let your emotions blind you and you made a stupid thread. That lead the rest of the crew to think that it was cool to flat out be asshats.

It's not about me or anyone not wanting to see/read your opinion it's how you express that opinion. The words you chose to type, the actions you choose to state.

Any forum should be open to every opinion. But its how the opinion worded.

Your choice in Gutless Drunk was over the line and has huanted you ever since.

Blueflame
10-04-2009, 01:55 PM
Having an opinion is one thing. No one said you can't have a different view. It's how you and your crew choose to express that view. It's how you allowed the members to go over the edge with the hate talk, name calling and making accusations of ownership.

It was you that set the bar so low. You let your emotions blind you and you made a stupid thread. That lead the rest of the crew to think that it was cool to flat out be asshats.

It's not about me or anyone not wanting to see/read your opinion it's how you express that opinion. The words you chose to type, the actions you choose to state.

Any forum should be open to every opinion. But its how the opinion worded.

Your choice in Gutless Drunk was over the line and has huanted you ever since.

Let's get this straight... you think TJ needs you to edit/proofread all of his posts in order to ensure that the "proper tone" is achieved? Too funny.

Oh... and get your muddy feet off of TJ's desk. :P

Miss I.
10-04-2009, 02:41 PM
1. Kaylore, I really hope your health is getting better and am glad to hear the job thing is back on track. I enjoy what you write and enjoy your humor.

2. The rest of this thread - I read Mediator's comments and I agree, but I also know I fall into that not so familiar with the X and O portion of the posters. I don't think it's a requisite to be a good contributor, but certainly it would be nice if there was more informed discussion and not just name calling (McD is the antichrist or Jay is a crybaby...how does that contribute other than as vent which is okay, but let's not pretend it's more than that). The reason I came here initially was at a friend's recommendation because while I love football and the Broncos, I am relatively new to enjoying the sport. Mostly I loved College and NBA basketball and soccer (yes that's right, soccer). But I fell in love with Football and wanted to learn from fans about not just the Xs and Os (though definitely that too) but also wanted to be in that community. I have found some of that and more. And somedays the rants get to be too much. Computers have an off switch and I walk away when I get sick of it too.

3. I think the mods do a pretty good job. I may not agree with every opinion, but where's the fun in that? Though really, I do think you need to ban Bob, I am still irritated by his comments to Crazyhorse on ChiefsPlanet, but I know he didn't share those over here so there's probably not sufficient cause, because being a douchebag is not actual cause. IF it were, we would probably see a sharp decrease in posts (including by me, I admit I have posted some rather stupid takes too...I can only be awesome so long...;D )

Finally, take care of yourselves all of you, Kaylore in particular and remember to chant to yourselves, "It's just a message board...It's just a message board... And that "insert poster's name here" is an asshat." ;D :-*

HEAV
10-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Let's get this straight... you think TJ needs you to edit/proofread all of his posts in order to ensure that the "proper tone" is achieved? Too funny.

Oh... and get your muddy feet off of TJ's desk. :P

Once again Blue you just don't get it. I never said I wanted to proof read. You have an issue with trying to put words in others mouths just to make yourself look good.

My point was/is this. As the owner of the site TJ sets the standard of the site. Just like any company in today world, if the owner is a knuckle-head then his workers will feel they can be knuckle-heads.

Emotion over took Issan and he let it get the best of him. After doing that he gave all you haters the feeling that slamming the team was ok.

As for getting off Issacs desk... no one can get near it with you, Socal, Buff and the long list of nut huggers around it waiting for their turn to service him.

BroncoInSkinland
10-04-2009, 06:12 PM

Wow, professional accomplishments are a defense against stupidity? Someone should have told Bush or Quayle, it would have saved them a lot of trouble in the press. It's okay though 7, I acknowledge the vastness of your awesomeness now that you have corrected me. I am glad you can sleep well now that you have been validated through the internet.

:: Pats Broncofan7 on the head lightly::

Blueflame
10-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Once again Blue you just don't get it. I never said I wanted to proof read. You have an issue with trying to put words in others mouths just to make yourself look good.

My point was/is this. As the owner of the site TJ sets the standard of the site. Just like any company in today world, if the owner is a knuckle-head then his workers will feel they can be knuckle-heads.

Emotion over took Issan and he let it get the best of him. After doing that he gave all you haters the feeling that slamming the team was ok.

As for getting off Issacs desk... no one can get near it with you, Socal, Buff and the long list of nut huggers around it waiting for their turn to service him.

Oh, I get it all right. You're not happy with things TJ has posted on the forum he built and maintains. You think he should say things differently/run his board differently (by your rules; not his) banning people that you think shouldn't be here and/or deciding which opinions are OK and which ones are not. Oh... and with moderators of your choice; not his.

Of course emotion takes over with all fans... love for a team is by definition an emotion. Very few football fans are objective or dispassionate about their favorite team.

The point is, HEAV. We are all enjoying TJ's hospitality here. The difference is that some can only seem to see little trivial things to carp about while the vast majority appreciate the work he's put into building and maintaining this website.

Odysseus
10-05-2009, 06:34 AM
Aghh--that's too bad.

Because you are a PROFESSIONAL douche bag.

(Sorry Alpha. It could not be helped. I am wondering if the size of my font will aide in the translation for him.)

Odysseus
10-05-2009, 06:42 AM

You think you have power. You have nothing. You are nothing. You think you are something special. You are not. You are dime a dozen. I know homeless people with more power and influence than you. You are an Internet douche bag. Nothing more. You really need to, as you say, wipe you chin from yourself. You own nothing here. Life has a way of checking assholes. Ignore you? Why would I want to miss all the fun?

broncofan7
10-05-2009, 06:47 AM
You think you have power. You have nothing. You are nothing. You think you are something special. You are not. You are dime a dozen. I know homeless people with more power and influence than you. You are an Internet douche bag. Nothing more. You really need to, as you say, wipe you chin from yourself. You own nothing here. Life has a way of checking a-holes. Ignore you? Why would I want to miss all the fun?

Go read this thread again--I make people STAY AWAY FROM THIS BOARD. PERIOD.

broncofan7
10-05-2009, 06:49 AM
Because you are a PROFESSIONAL douche bag.

(Sorry Alpha. It could not be helped. I am wondering if the size of my font will aide in the translation for him.)

:welcome: Agghh--I love that you take your precious R&R time and limited internet access to post 'clever' retorts toward me instead of a GF or wife.......I am sure there is someone standing behind you right now who could make better use of the government's internet access.........:clown:

Odysseus
10-05-2009, 06:56 AM
:welcome: Agghh--I love that you take your precious R&R time and limited internet access to post 'clever' retorts toward me instead of a GF or wife.......I am sure there is someone standing behind you right now who could make better use of the government's internet access.........:clown:

Actually they just emptied this place. They are going out to meet the bad guys. It's getting a little hot. I have to fly.

broncofan7
10-05-2009, 07:03 AM
Actually they just emptied this place. They are going out to meet the bad guys. It's getting a little hot. I have to fly.

Nice--now you can go surf for your midget porn so you can feel good about your endowment and stature.........god bless the rest of the troops who undoubtedly have to carry your dead weight...HOO RAH AIR FORCE!

TailgateNut
10-05-2009, 07:29 AM
god bless the rest of the troops ...HOO RAH AIR FORCE!

The more you post, the clearer it becomes, that you are by far, the most arrogant douche on the Mane.

...and HOO RAH is not something most flyboys would understand.

broncofan7
10-05-2009, 07:51 AM
The more you post, the clearer it becomes, that you are by far, the most arrogant douche on the Mane.

...and HOO RAH is not something most flyboys would understand.

Spoken like a true Army Brat.....Army and Marines= people who couldn't score high enough on the ASFAB to get into the Navy or USAF! :rofl:

BroncoInSkinland
10-05-2009, 07:56 AM
Spoken like a true Army Brat.....Army and Marines= people who couldn't score high enough on the ASFAB to get into the Navy or USAF! :rofl:

Care to tell us what ASFAB stands for? ::asked innocently::

broncofan7
10-05-2009, 07:59 AM
Care to tell us what ASFAB stands for? ::asked innocently::

So I had a typo : ASVAB

TailgateNut
10-05-2009, 07:59 AM

You shouldn't be allowed to utter the "word" considering the "spirit" of your post.

You, are a low life SOB and regardless of service, no veteran should/ would ever wish harm on a fellow soldier.

You ****ing suck, and I highly doubt that you have ever served our country.

broncofan7
10-05-2009, 08:03 AM
You shouldn't be allowed to utter the "word" considering the "spirit" of your post.

You, are a low life SOB and regardless of service, no veteran should/ would ever wish harm on a fellow soldier.

You ****ing suck, and I highly doubt that you have ever served our country.

I didn't WISH HIM HARM--I simply offered my additional support to those who have to carry his dead weight........

TailgateNut
10-05-2009, 08:13 AM
I didn't WISH HIM HARM--I simply offered my additional support to those who have to carry his dead weight........

No need to clarify your intent. You are a dispicable human being.

Regardless of disagreements and opposing views, Veterans are one until the end.

We serve side by side, we help when help is needed, we don't give up, and we are one until we carry our brothers to the grave in Flag draped coffins.

Once again. You have crossed a line of decency with that post. Backpeddle as much as you wish. You have shown your true face.

broncofan7
10-05-2009, 08:15 AM
No need to clarify your intent. You are a dispicable human being.

Regardless of disagreements and opposing views, Veterans are one until the end.

We serve side by side, we help when help is needed, we don't give up, and we are one until we carry our brothers to the grave in Flag draped coffins.

Once again. You have crossed a line of decency with that post. Backpeddle as much as you wish. You have shown your true face.

No backpedaling needed....It is your inadequate intellect that is on display here.......

TailgateNut
10-05-2009, 08:21 AM
No backpedaling needed....It is your inadequate intellect that is on display here.......

I'll ask the guys at the VFW what they would think of a comment such as yours. I'm sure even the oldests amongst them would kick your ****ing ass.

GET IT!!

...and you have the audacity to talk about intellect.

broncofan7
10-05-2009, 08:23 AM
I'll ask the guys at the VFW what they would think of a comment such as yours. I'm sure even the oldests amongst them would kick your ****ing ass.

GET IT!!

...and you have the audacity to talk about intellect.

TGN and 'intellect' are like water and oil.........

broncofan7
10-05-2009, 08:27 AM
What was your ASVAB score again? Or were you trying to avoid jail time ???? :rofl:

TailgateNut
10-05-2009, 08:35 AM
What was your ASVAB score again? Or were you trying to avoid jail time ???? :rofl:

I do not associate with scum of the earth.

For a vet to not wish for the safety of a fellow vet is dishonorable. Plain and simple.
You can attempt to deflect with your childish comments and questions all you wish, but it will not negate the intent of your original statement.
You are a disgrace to the service.

broncofan7
10-05-2009, 08:36 AM
I do not associate with scum of the earth.

For a vet to not wish for the safety of a fellow vet is dishonorable. Plain and simple.
You can attempt to deflect with your childish comments and questions all you wish, but it will not negate the intent of your original statement.
You are a disgrace to the service.

You are SLOW--what was your ASVAB score again? EXACTLY. Stick to something you know--having TailGate parties.....

BroncoBuff
10-05-2009, 08:37 AM

TGN and 'intellect' are like water and oil.........

I bet you don't have any friends.

broncofan7
10-05-2009, 08:38 AM
I bet you don't have any friends.

None on this board........

TailgateNut
10-05-2009, 08:45 AM
You are SLOW--what was your ASVAB score again? EXACTLY. Stick to something you know--having TailGate parties.....

I was just a dumb SOB who flew Hueys.

As of today you have joined to ranks of the IGNORED. You are scum of the earth, an embarrassment to the uniform, and nothing you say is worth my time.

RIP MF.

broncofan7
10-05-2009, 08:56 AM
I was just a dumb SOB who flew Hueys.

As of today you have joined to ranks of the IGNORED. You are scum of the earth, an embarrassment to the uniform, and nothing you say is worth my time.

RIP MF.

HAHA! I bet those HUEYS had to fly with a less than full payload with YOU IN IT! :welcome:

Blueflame
10-05-2009, 12:21 PM

Members of ALL branches of military service deserve to be honored and respected, Broncofan7. My late father (R.I.P.) was a Marine and you'd have looked a long way to find a more intelligent man than he was.

mr007
10-05-2009, 12:31 PM

Comparing Marines to Navy and USAF is laughable.

broncofan7
10-05-2009, 12:45 PM

You're right--the USAF has STANDARDS! :rofl:

Miss I.
10-05-2009, 12:48 PM
You're right--the USAF has STANDARDS! :rofl:

Seriously, do you guys need a ruler or an alley to piss across? STFU already. My grandfather was a Marine in WWII, Master Sgt. My Uncle and brother were in the army and my brother in law is a Col in the AF. I respect and admire the efforts of all of them on behalf of our country. Now be quiet or I am going to pull out a new tampon mind you and see if you all measure up.

:peace:

TailgateNut
10-05-2009, 12:56 PM

What are you implying with that statement?

I may have, in the past, used the the terms squiddly(MightySmurf) , bubbleblower(Dman), ground pounder, flyBOY, leatherneck, grunt....etc...but I use them with the understanding that I respect those men and women equally. Each and every vet deserves respect for their service regardless of rank, MOS, lenght of service, and also regardless if they served during wartime or not.

BF7 implies that the "lolwy infantryman" deserves less respect than a MI officer by insinuating that a having a low ASVAB score reduces the honor that person has earned.

Are you on board with that line of thought?

TailgateNut
10-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Seriously, do you guys need a ruler or an alley to piss across? STFU already. My grandfather was a Marine in WWII, Master Sgt. My Uncle and brother were in the army and my brother in law is a Col in the AF. I respect and admire the efforts of all of them on behalf of our country. Now be quiet or I am going to pull out a new tampon mind you and see if you all measure up.

I can only assume he treats everyone based on their accomplishments rather than treating everyone equal.

It must suck to only associate with arrogant a-holes.

broncofan7
10-05-2009, 01:02 PM
I can only assume he treats everyone based on their accomplishments rather than treating everyone equal.

It must suck to only associate with arrogant a-holes.

I treat you like the intellectually handicapped caveman that you are......... ;D

Odysseus
10-05-2009, 02:17 PM

You don't seem to show much respect to anyone. I wonder why.

ak1971
10-05-2009, 02:23 PM
. Now be quiet or I am going to pull out a new tampon mind you and see if you all measure up.

just remember

broncofan7
10-05-2009, 02:26 PM
You don't seem to show much respect to anyone. I wonder why.

I have had my dealing with your flawed beliefs in the WRP forum---I cannot respect one who holds people to TWO different standards based upon their race.......

Odysseus
10-05-2009, 02:29 PM
Members of ALL branches of military service deserve to be honored and respected, Broncofan7. My late father (R.I.P.) was a Marine and you'd have looked a long way to find a more intelligent man than he was.

I have all the respect in the world for the Marines. They are some of the most squared away soldiers out here. I like each of the services for different reasons. They each have different vocabulary, understanding, and skills.

Sometimes USAF is a little "too smart".

Odysseus
10-05-2009, 02:43 PM
I have had my dealing with your flawed beliefs in the WRP forum---I cannot respect one who holds people to TWO different standards based upon their race.......

Right now you are lying about me and don't know crap about my point of view. You don't know what I think because frankly you are too stupid to understand what I am clearly telling you.

Write this down in case you forget. A douche bag is a douche bag no matter what color they are or what culture they come from or how much money they make. You sir, are a douche bag. Your obsession with race is your issue not mine. I personally don't give a rat's ass. I care about people. Period.

You want to make others responsible for your self delusion. You want to assign blame to anything or anyone that will let you. I was given advice to ignore you. It was a failing on my part not to take that advice and now I sit here talking with a douche bag.

I am going to focus on the Broncos win. You can continue berating everyone and everything that is beneath you. Good luck with that.

broncofan7
10-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Right now you are lying about me and don't know crap about my point of view. You don't know what I think because frankly you are too stupid to understand what I am clearly telling you.

Write this down in case you forget. A douche bag is a douche bag no matter what color they are or what culture they come from or how much money they make. You sir, are a douche bag. Your obsession with race is your issue not mine. I personally don't give a rat's ass. I care about people. Period.

You want to make others responsible for your self delusion. You want to assign blame to anything or anyone that will let you. I was given advice to ignore you. It was a failing on my part not to take that advice and now I sit here talking with a douche bag.

I am going to focus on the Broncos win. You can continue berating everyone and everything that is beneath you. Good luck with that.

You agreed with Footsteps and his assertion that certain races need to have special incentives and programs and had no need to focus on education and personal responsibility--that is NO LIE.

to your other point:

TheReverend
10-05-2009, 06:00 PM

Really?

That's just strange because I scored the highest you can (99), and I'm an ex-Marine.

TheReverend
10-05-2009, 06:19 PM
Popped into my ole Marine On-Line account to grab some proof:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/thereverend316/Asvab.jpg

So what'd you score Zoomie-girl?

TailgateNut
10-05-2009, 10:10 PM

Well, we know that can't be your info.

It states "Recruit training, Male":wiggle:

mr007
10-05-2009, 10:38 PM
What are you implying with that statement?

I may have, in the past, used the the terms squiddly(MightySmurf) , bubbleblower(Dman), ground pounder, flyBOY, leatherneck, grunt....etc...but I use them with the understanding that I respect those men and women equally. Each and every vet deserves respect for their service regardless of rank, MOS, lenght of service, and also regardless if they served during wartime or not.

BF7 implies that the "lolwy infantryman" deserves less respect than a MI officer by insinuating that a having a low ASVAB score reduces the honor that person has earned.

Are you on board with that line of thought?

I'm not implying anything. It's just a (factual) difference in how hard the services are physically and mentally on you. Nothing to do with respect =).

mr007
10-05-2009, 10:41 PM

How can I get my score? Marine online doesn't recognize my social, pretty sure I was a 99 as well.

TheReverend
10-06-2009, 08:26 AM
How can I get my score? Marine online doesn't recognize my social, pretty sure I was a 99 as well.

MOL doesn't recognize your social? wtf man? Maybe call or e-mail them to get it fixed?

rbackfactory80
10-06-2009, 01:18 PM
So what did Kaylore have to do with this thread?

24champ
10-06-2009, 02:06 PM

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3192/gifbin1240325175roflbro.gif