PDA

View Full Version : Could Jerry Jones be sued ??

Quoydogs
10-02-2009, 04:42 AM
With him coming out and saying Barber will play this weekend? The Injury Barber had you and I know he will not be ready.

So if Jones makes him go out there and play and he goes down, which he will. Then could Barber sue him, for pressuring him into playing or is that a untouchable subject?

I know you pay these guys millions of dollars but if they are hurt they are hurt and I think that is a total dickhead move.

bowtown
10-02-2009, 04:56 AM
I have no idea whether or not he will be ready. How do you, and what makes you an authority on Barber's injury?

Quoydogs
10-02-2009, 05:27 AM
I have no idea whether or not he will be ready. How do you, and what makes you an authority on Barber's injury?

Who pissed in you wheaties?? These are a valid questions. I am only repeating what I have heard on every sports news channel for the last 8 hours.

Besides did you see him go down. Looked like someone shot him with a gun. You dont just spring right back from quad injuries.

So why don't you sit down. Have a cup of Joe and relax brother. It was a question.

broncofan7
10-02-2009, 05:39 AM
Who pissed in you wheaties?? These are a valid questions. I am only repeating what I have heard on every sports news channel for the last 8 hours.

Besides did you see him go down. Looked like someone shot him with a gun. You dont just spring right back from quad injuries.

So why don't you sit down. Have a cup of Joe and relax brother. It was a question.

the rumor is that he is going to play and that he could have played Monday night and was pissed that Jerry held him out against Carolina--I'll bet you that Barber suits up

Garcia Bronco
10-02-2009, 05:41 AM
Jones can't make him play if he has a legit injury. If he plays it's because he can, IMO.

missingnumber7
10-02-2009, 05:54 AM
Jones did the same thing to Barber last year when they had a short week...held him out of the first game and then told everyone the day or two after that that he was ready to play and would play. I think it was around thanksgiving...the sunday game and the turkey day game.

oubronco
10-02-2009, 06:02 AM
the rumor is that he is going to play and that he could have played Monday night and was pissed that Jerry held him out against Carolina--I'll bet you that Barber suits up

And you can bet he will have a chip on his shoulder the D had better be ready for the #1 rushing team and i'm sure they will be ready McD has said he knows what they like to do and is prepared

gyldenlove
10-02-2009, 06:33 AM
If the doctor gives him the green light to play it is ultimately the players and the coaches decision. Any of those 3 could nix it.

If Jerry Jones says the player is ready then the coach probably agrees, so then it comes down the doctor and Barber himself.

SportinOne
10-02-2009, 09:17 AM
I am only repeating what I have heard on every sports news channel for the last 8 hours.

So, you and about 95% of this forum have something in common.