PDA

View Full Version : Am I crazy?

LetsGoBroncos
10-01-2009, 09:39 AM
Be honest, if I'm crazy tell me. Also, I am not one of those people that always thinks we are going to kill everyone. I thought last week's game against Oakland would be a tough, close game. Here is how I see this week's game:

If 2 things happen that have happened all year I would be willing to bet $2,000 we win...those 2 things are:

Not turning the ball over (one time or none is fine)

and

Solid kickoff and punt coverage.

Assuming Dallas is consistently starting on their own 30 or worse and is not creating turnovers or returning kicks to midfield, they won't consistently move the ball on us.

Champ or Goodman (take your pick) can cover Roy Williams, and the other can cover Crayton. We will have a plan to contain (not shut down) Witten. Without Jones, and Barber being banged up I don't see them gashing us with the running game. I know they will do ok and have some runs here and there, but they won't dominate us.

I think our offense will do alright, not great.

Like I said, assuming Dallas is forced to put drives together and is not the beneficiary of good field position I think we win this game, and have it in hand by the start of the fourth quarter.

Denver 24
Dallas 13