PDA

View Full Version : Trade advice

Boss Man
09-29-2009, 09:38 PM
I GET: Knowshon Moreno, Donald Driver, Terrell Owens

I give up: Andre Johnson, Eddie Royal, Rashard Mendenhall

I love the value i get in this trade, however my man crush for andre johnson is potentially holding me back...

what would you guys do?

DBroncos4life
09-29-2009, 09:58 PM
I GET: Knowshon Moreno, Donald Driver, Terrell Owens

I give up: Andre Johnson, Eddie Royal, Rashard Mendenhall

I love the value i get in this trade, however my man crush for andre johnson is potentially holding me back...

what would you guys do?

I just got rid of Owens because I think he is about to go nuts. The media is all but begging him to blow up. I kind of think he is trying harder not to but its only a matter of time before they get to him. Driver is over looked and is money but personally I can't see those players making up for what Dre brings you each week. I wouldn't do it but that's just me. You never know maybe Royal will pick up after Orton removes his glove.

Br0nc0Buster
09-29-2009, 10:01 PM
lol I have Moreno, Andre, Eddie, and Mendenhall on my team

I like Knowshon and think he can be a solid #2 RB
But Owens scares me....a lot

But on the other hand.... I really like Andre Johnson

I would prolly do it though, Rogers looks good and that will only help Driver

Boss Man
09-29-2009, 10:15 PM
im pretty solid at rb already i just got hit by the injury bug this week and was offered this trade so im considering, but my current rbs are: MJD, Kevin Smith, felix jones, lendale white, tim hightower and mendehall. So RB isnt a huge need for me but can certainly be upgraded.

underrated29
09-29-2009, 10:38 PM
You Freaking make this trade and dont look back.......assuming the rest of your roster is pretty solid.

DO IT NOW!!!!!!

Aj is a super stud, and has a super easy schedule and playoff schedule. So that will hurt. BUT...........

Driver is in a high flying pass offense, TO will probably get looks sooner than later and he has an easy schedule and playoff schedule. And Knowshon is a pimp. NOt a starter yet.

But i would take this one right away. Plus you are stacked at WR if there is an issue with someone going down.

Jerry Curl
09-30-2009, 01:45 PM
^^^

bfoflcommish
09-30-2009, 01:55 PM
^^^^