PDA

View Full Version : video clip of seymour pulling cladys hair

tsiguy96
09-29-2009, 09:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-N-COI6hhc

explain how he is NOT getting fined for this?

broncogary
09-29-2009, 09:26 PM

Did he get fined for illegal hands to the face? If not, he should have.

HEAV
09-29-2009, 09:30 PM
Ouch! Something about putting on that uniform that transforms players to being asshats.

BroncoBuff
09-29-2009, 09:31 PM
He will get fined .... won't he?

bpc
09-29-2009, 09:41 PM
That's pretty f'ing dirty.

Seymore is an exact clone of the type of player Romonowski was with Denver. He's an agitator but a damn good football player who will eventually get you off your game. There's a reason he's won so much with the Patriots. Fitting, just like Romo, he finishes his career with Oakland.

UboBronco
09-29-2009, 09:47 PM
Fines usually some out on Wednesday, so hopefully he will have one. That is what I thought right away during the game, there is a big fine. I sure hope so..

DBroncos4life
09-29-2009, 09:49 PM

Seymore is an exact clone of the type of player Romonowski was with Denver. He's an agitator but a damn good football player who will eventually get you off your game. There's a reason he's won so much with the Patriots. Fitting, just like Romo, he finishes his career with Oakland.

Really I think if he is given a chance he will become a Jet next year. I think he is pretty pissed at BB. I don't see how the Raiders can let him walk but its the Raiders we are talking about. They traded a second round pick to use Hall for four games.

thinkin101
09-29-2009, 09:51 PM
That was crazy. I don't understand how you can't get fined for that either. Gimme a break. Clady outta personally sue his ass for a game check.

BroncoBuff
09-29-2009, 09:52 PM

Very interesting ...

I saw it as him frustrated at being stonewalled all game, until finally he just cracked :moody:

Archer81
09-29-2009, 09:54 PM
A buddy of mine texted me on sunday during the game. He is more into hockey, so his knowledge of football is pretty standard, but midway through the third qtr he sends me a text that had me laughing.

"Oakland, where good players go to die".

:Broncos:

lex
09-29-2009, 09:56 PM
Very interesting ...

I saw it as him frustrated at being stonewalled all game, until finally he just cracked :moody:

Same here. If Seymour had had any kind of success, i dont think he pulls Clady's hair.

Br0nc0Buster
09-29-2009, 10:08 PM
yeah he will get fined

But what is much worse is he made Clady angry

Clady is great enough without being pissed off, Seymour put himself in a world of hurt for the next matchup

Orange4Life
09-29-2009, 10:16 PM
It reminded me of the kc game in '98 when Shannon made derrick thomas and simmons? have a total meltdown. Classic.

BroncoDoug
09-29-2009, 11:30 PM
yeah, that was total bush league... I would hope there would be a fine for that, especially after his comments afterward saying he meant to do that...

R8R H8R
09-29-2009, 11:39 PM
yeah, that was total bush league... I would hope there would be a fine for that, especially after his comments afterward saying he meant to do that...

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2009/09/richard-seymour-pulling-ryan-cladys-hair-was-no-mistake/1

Here's the link. This is going to piss you guys off even more; it did me. What ever respect I may have had for Seymour, just went down the toilet where it belongs.

baja
09-29-2009, 11:42 PM

Fined? Why was he not ejected?

BroncoDoug
09-29-2009, 11:57 PM
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2009/09/richard-seymour-pulling-ryan-cladys-hair-was-no-mistake/1

Here's the link. This is going to piss you guys off even more; it did me. What ever respect I may have had for Seymour, just went down the toilet where it belongs.

from that article there is another link to more of the story...Wow, the raiders orginization is just horrible all around..http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/cohn/2009/09/richard-seymour-gets-angry-at-yours-truly.html

baja
09-30-2009, 12:07 AM
I wanted to see our guys knock the snot out of Seymour and make him let go they should have beat him off as if he were a mad man.

cutthemdown
09-30-2009, 12:16 AM
Nice. That's some dirty Raider football. I love it.

Remember when Greg Townsend would hit Elway out of bounds? Man those were the days.

Not to mention Lester Hayes trying to poke steve watsons eyes out.

Simply beautiful.

R8R H8R
09-30-2009, 12:18 AM
from that article there is another link to more of the story...Wow, the raiders orginization is just horrible all around..http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/cohn/2009/09/richard-seymour-gets-angry-at-yours-truly.html

This Cohn guy has a legitimate beef with this sleazy raider org. He called out Seymour on the hair pulling and seymour didn't like it, so seymour had a raiders stooge throw him out of the locker room. After trying to ban Gannon, the league needs to step in and end this crap.

On a lighter note check out this tidbit Cohn wrote in another article:

"During the second half several fights broke out in the stands and the cops showed up and led four or five people out of the stadium in the section directly below the press box. Out of nowhere, a woman threw a cup of beer in a copís face. Perhaps she was frustrated with the game. They cuffed her and led her out.

I never condone violence of any kind, but I must admit the fights in the stands were more interesting than the Raidersí effort. At least the fights didnít suck." :rofl:

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20090927/NEWS/909279969/1057/SPORTS0908?Title=Is-it-JaMarcus-or-the-team-at-fault-

broncocalijohn
09-30-2009, 12:21 AM
That was crazy. I don't understand how you can't get fined for that either. Gimme a break. Clady outta personally sue his ass for a game check.

that would be very weak of Clady for that and he would be considered a big pu$$y if he did. Let the league review it and add the comments that Seymour made in the locker room. No remorse on the penalty (personal foul) so fine him. It is only the middle of the week. NFL will do their work. Seymour had a streak in him before but now that he is a Faider, he is frustrated he will end his career in that hell hole.

R8R H8R
09-30-2009, 12:22 AM

Remember when Greg Townsend would hit Elway out of bounds? Man those were the days.

Simply beautiful.

At least they were a competative team back then. It was a reason to hate them even more when they would win playing dirty.

Now they are just a pathetic dysfunctional organization that I can no longer consider the main Broncos rival. The chargers are, imo.

broncocalijohn
09-30-2009, 12:23 AM

Simply beautiful.

I went to the game in the LA Coliseum that James Trapp came out from the sidelines to fight on the field with one of our linemen. Dude was in street clothes as I think he was on practice squad or injured.

R8R H8R
09-30-2009, 12:40 AM
I went to the game in the LA Coliseum that James Trapp came out from the sidelines to fight on the field with one of our linemen. Dude was in street clothes as I think he was on practice squad or injured.

I remember that. And if memory serves me well, I believe that not only did the personal foul get called on the Broncos & not the raiders, but Trapp never got fined for leaving the bench. Wade Phillips went bezerk over that, and all my faider-fan friends laughed thier asses off because they know they got away with one.

Like I said in a previous post, that was in the days when I really hated them. Despite my username, I don't hate them in the same way anymore. I guess I pity them because they are pathetic and a laughing stock in the league.

Clockwork Orange
09-30-2009, 01:08 AM

Yeah, what was there left to do, Richard? He completely owned your ass all game long, so all you had left was to pull a bitch move like that.

Congrats, you now fit right in with your team. Don't worry, one of Al Davis' minions will always be there to protect you from those bad old media types who dare to question you about your bush league actions.

Ratboy
09-30-2009, 02:20 AM
Wow! What a dirty ****er.

Ratboy
09-30-2009, 02:22 AM
Did Clady lose his cool at all?

maher_tyler
09-30-2009, 02:50 AM
Ouch! Something about putting on that uniform that transforms players to being asshats.

The Raiders are the laughing stock of the NFL...that organization is a circus!

TailgateNut
09-30-2009, 07:41 AM
yeah he will get fined

But what is much worse is he made Clady angry

Clady is great enough without being pissed off, Seymour put himself in a world of hurt for the next matchup

I remember watching his expression after that "Biatch move". He looked like he was ready to rip someones' head off.

The Joker
09-30-2009, 07:44 AM

Had there not been several people holding Clady back there'd be a 'RIP Richard Seymour' thread at the top of the Pats forum tight now.

TailgateNut
09-30-2009, 07:46 AM

LOL

He could have made a Brama bull **** in his "pants" just looking at his expression. HE WAS PISSED!

easymobee
09-30-2009, 08:15 AM
He's always been a dirty player.

Hes just never snapped quite like that due to being overwhelmingly dominated by a LT.

Remember how much of a force he looked like 2 weeks ago against SD and Marcus McNeil? Clady handled him like he was Alphonso Carraker and he just boiled over.

Punisher
09-30-2009, 08:43 AM
What a ****ing Fag

Smiling Assassin27
09-30-2009, 08:54 AM
you put on that black uniform, and you become a psychopath, hell bent on killing your team with dumb actions and embarrassing yourself with cowardly hair pulls. Call it the curse of Jack Tatum.

Sincerely,

Spider Man 3

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:9uOomcWGXETGuM:http://www.accesshollywood.com/content/images/99/originals/99363_spider-man-3-at-tribeca.jpg

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:WhNZulPzFytGcM:http://img.listal.com/image/545451/600full-spider--man-3-photo.jpg

oubronco
09-30-2009, 09:31 AM
What a piece of shyt

Mr. Elway
09-30-2009, 09:45 AM
Clady was pissed off, and it was a scary sight, but it didn't get him off his game at all. Right after that he had some sweet blocking and we scored the Moreno TD.

Bronco Warrior
09-30-2009, 09:56 AM

That is for sure! As a former player with long hair..I got it pulled a few times..it's cheap as it gets. There is something about it that just makes you snap!!

:militia: I like my hair pulled but not by a big sissy dude..lol!

Quoydogs
09-30-2009, 10:17 AM
That is for sure! As a former player with long hair..I got it pulled a few times..it's cheap as it gets. There is something about it that just makes you snap!!

:militia: I like my hair pulled but not by a big sissy dude..lol!

I like my hair pulled but not by a big sissy dude..lol!

I only want to read this comment if you are a chick. :cowgirl:

baja
09-30-2009, 10:20 AM
This is not a laughing matter just look at this photo of Clady after the game;

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00117/F_200508_august12ed_117924a.jpg

gyldenlove
09-30-2009, 10:42 AM

Except Clady ate his lunch all day.

Garcia Bronco
09-30-2009, 10:44 AM
I wanted to see our guys knock the snot out of Seymour and make him let go they should have beat him off as if he were a mad man.

He got beat all day.

delany
09-30-2009, 10:45 AM
Just add it to the pile that is the Raiders garbage dump.

There is a reason why this team is hated by long-time Bronco fans....and it goes beyond wins and losses.

Josh is off to a good start on one of the most important criteria of any Bronco coach....a dominating record against the Raiders.

Bronco Warrior
09-30-2009, 10:51 AM
Um No I'm not a chick sorry!! LMAO!
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=104&pictureid=863

Bronco Warrior
09-30-2009, 10:54 AM
Just add it to the pile that is the Raiders garbage dump.

There is a reason why this team is hated by long-time Bronco fans....and it goes beyond wins and losses.

Josh is off to a good start on one of the most important criteria of any Bronco coach....a dominating record against the Raiders.

Amen Brother! Since '74 :raidstink here and there is a reason that the Original Bronco Fan Handbook has a requirement to hate the Raiders as a rule!!

Steve Sewell
09-30-2009, 11:17 AM
they should have beat him off

Keep it clean, please.

broncocalijohn
09-30-2009, 11:22 AM
I remember that. And if memory serves me well, I believe that not only did the personal foul get called on the Broncos & not the raiders, but Trapp never got fined for leaving the bench. Wade Phillips went bezerk over that, and all my faider-fan friends laughed thier asses off because they know they got away with one.

Like I said in a previous post, that was in the days when I really hated them. Despite my username, I don't hate them in the same way anymore. I guess I pity them because they are pathetic and a laughing stock in the league.

your user name is my personal license plate for my boat back in the 90s. It was the only place I could put a registered plate (trailer) since they cant afford a boat and wouldnt see it. If that thing was on my car, it would have been keyed repeatedly.

Orange_Beard
09-30-2009, 11:29 AM
I think the NFL should eject more players for dirty play. Use the replay to determine fouls.
The game is plenty physical players who cross the line should be kicked out of the game, fined a game check and the team should get a 15 yard penalty.

SureShot
09-30-2009, 11:46 AM
Don't tug on Superman's cape or his hair.

Bronx33
09-30-2009, 01:27 PM
This is only the beginning of the downward spiral of seymours career when you get traded to the raiders it's almost always over moss being the only exception i can remember.

BroncoBuff
09-30-2009, 01:33 PM
This is only the beginning of the downward spiral of seymours career when you get traded to the raiders it's almost always over moss being the only exception i can remember.

From the mountaintop to the gutter ... from the penthouse to the outhouse. I kinda felt sorry for him before, but no more. He's a whiny little girly sore loser.

Los Broncos
09-30-2009, 01:36 PM
Haha, that made my day, seeing Clady own him then he pulls his hair.

cabronco
09-30-2009, 01:50 PM
Seymour should of got ejected out of the game for that and a fine. It looked pretty violent, plus intentional. I can't help but think Belacheat would of pulled his azz out for awhile. Well it didnt take Seamen long to adapt to the Raider ways.

Garcia Bronco
09-30-2009, 01:52 PM
I got seymour'ed a few years back. Now...I....I am bald. :(

listopencil
09-30-2009, 06:09 PM

He had a block on the TD after that where he just threw himself down and rolled at a guy. I think I heard the guy **** his pants on my TV.

listopencil
09-30-2009, 06:12 PM
For what it's worth, the Raider fans at my work (there are a lot of them) were embarrassed by Seymour. One of the guys said he's actually rooting for Denver next week because the Raiders disgusted him as a team Sunday. From the FO on down to the field. A lot of real football fans, who root for the Raiders, are really pissed and disgusted right now.

Los Broncos
09-30-2009, 08:13 PM
For what it's worth, the Raider fans at my work (there are a lot of them) were embarrassed by Seymour. One of the guys said he's actually rooting for Denver next week because the Raiders disgusted him as a team Sunday. From the FO on down to the field. A lot of real football fans, who root for the Raiders, are really pissed and disgusted right now.

A guy I know stopped watching them, period.

Won't start till things look better

Lev Vyvanse
09-30-2009, 08:14 PM
I keep opening this thread thinking I'm going to see a link about him getting fined. WTF is wrong with the NFL?

hookemhess
10-02-2009, 03:51 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4526922

NEW YORK -- Oakland defensive lineman Richard Seymour was fined $7,500 by the NFL on Friday for unnecessary roughness against Denver tackle Ryan Clady.

After a play was over, Seymour pulled Clady by the hair.

Seattle DE Patrick Kerney was fined $5,000 for roughing the passer when he unnecessarily drove Chicago's Jay Cutler to the ground.

San Francisco defensive end Justin Smith was fined $5,000 for hitting Brett Favre in the knee area during Minnesota's 27-24 win Sunday. The play occurred in the second quarter when Smith dived and hit Favre's left knee as the quarterback completed a 3-yard pass to Sidney Rice.

Smith was penalized 15 yards for unnecessary roughness.

Los Broncos
10-02-2009, 03:58 PM
What will he do in the next meeting to Clady? slap him in the face.

PRBronco
10-02-2009, 05:24 PM
Now he'll never be able to buy that used Pontiac Sunfire! Justice has been served.

BroncoDoug
10-03-2009, 12:35 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4526922

NEW YORK -- Oakland defensive lineman Richard Seymour was fined $7,500 by the NFL on Friday for unnecessary roughness against Denver tackle Ryan Clady.

After a play was over, Seymour pulled Clady by the hair.

Seattle DE Patrick Kerney was fined $5,000 for roughing the passer when he unnecessarily drove Chicago's Jay Cutler to the ground.

San Francisco defensive end Justin Smith was fined $5,000 for hitting Brett Favre in the knee area during Minnesota's 27-24 win Sunday. The play occurred in the second quarter when Smith dived and hit Favre's left knee as the quarterback completed a 3-yard pass to Sidney Rice.

Smith was penalized 15 yards for unnecessary roughness.

unnecessary my @**

ZONA
10-03-2009, 01:35 AM
The fine won't matter much to him but among the NFL players, he loses alot of "field cred"............hahaha. Anytime a player pulls hair, you have to lose alot of cred, because that's such a bittch move. The Broncos should send him a pair of high heel shoes with note saying "next time you're gonna pull hair, put these on and at least look the part".

Cito Pelon
10-03-2009, 09:07 AM
Amen Brother! Since '74 :raidstink here and there is a reason that the Original Bronco Fan Handbook has a requirement to hate the Raiders as a rule!!

OT, but this is why I despised Shanahan. After being groomed by Reeves and the Broncos, brought into the NFL by Reeves, promoted through the ranks to OC, he happily accepted the Raiders HC job.

HEAV
10-03-2009, 09:32 AM
unnecessary my @**

:spit:

Kaylore
10-03-2009, 09:34 AM
I'm glad to see Seymour get fined. That guy took a cheap shot because Clady was kicking his trash all over the field. I love that we scored a TD the next few plays too.

tnedator
10-03-2009, 12:42 PM

Since I put that clip on youtube earlier in the week, its had over 6,000 views, which surprised me.