PDA

View Full Version : Guess the excuse...

HAT
09-29-2009, 07:55 PM
For any games that our craptacular team may happen to luck out future wins in....

Cincy: Miracle play!
Cleveland: Probably worse than last years Lions
Oakland: That fat slob Russell sucks and the Raiders blow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dallas: Short week for them and no Felix, Denver still sucks!

NE: Tom Terrific playing scared, that idiot McD had an unfair advantage over his old team! Heck he probably even cheated.

SD: Decimated by injuries...LT would've ran all over them. That 3 point win was nothing. Would've won by 17 if Cutler was still around.

Balty: Denver had 2 weeks to prepare off of their bye...Oh, Balty had one too? Well, they lost some of their focus and momentum during theirs.

Pitt: Super bolw jinx! And they too lost momentum during their bye. If Reed wouldn't have missed that FG, Big Ben would've led Pitt to 6 in OT.

Wash: Denver beat ANOTHER 2-6 team? How in the world did they get such a soft schedule?

SD: LT is old and worn down. They should've used Sproles more. I can't believe how overrated SD is year after freaking year. Norv sucks!

NYG: That is so unfair that the league made the Giants be away from their families on Thanksgiving. NYG would've blown them out with a normal 6 days to prepare.

KC: Dammit, How did Denver get this pushover schedule again? They are a paper tiger beating all of these 2 win teams! Plus, I'm sure Cassell dumped it as a favor to McD so he would try and trade for him again next year to rescue him out of KC.

Indy: They had to prepare for Denver & Jax simultaneously for their game next Thursday.

Oak: J'marc has been playing sooo much better. If it wasn't for all that snow, the Faid would've gotten thier revenge.

Philly: Rested starters in the 2H b/c their PO position is set.

KC: Tanked it on purpose to get #1 pick over those pesky Browns.

GO BRONCOS!!!

KevinJames
09-29-2009, 08:02 PM
lol this is so true

the media always finds some reason to down play our victories even tho many of them picked Oakland.

and yeah your right its gonna continue and as soon as we lose they will just talk down on us and say were on a downfall....

Clockwork Orange
09-29-2009, 08:03 PM
Dallas: How can the Cowboys be expected to play well in this hovel called Invesco? They've got the greatest structure in the history of architecture back home!

HAT
09-29-2009, 08:04 PM
Dallas: How can the Cowboys be expected to play well in this hovel called Invesco? They've got the greatest structure in the history of architecture back home!

:thumbs:

Keep 'em coming!

broncogary
09-29-2009, 08:11 PM
NE: Tom Terrific playing scared, that idiot McD had an unfair advantage over his old team! Heck he probably even cheated.

I'm sure McD kept some of Belichik's secret film on Brady. ;D

HAT
09-29-2009, 08:26 PM

And...and...and...Belicheat sent McD here to destroy the franchise anyway. He probably promised a naive and hungry for early success Josh that he'd give him the first one in the regular season in exchange for a 3rd rounder and a playoff loss to be named later!

Archer81
09-29-2009, 08:51 PM

Which secret film? Game film...or the OTHER film...

:Broncos:

broncogary
09-29-2009, 08:57 PM
Which secret film? Game film...or the OTHER film...

:Broncos:

Well, you wouldn't like the other film.:thanku:

BMarsh615
09-29-2009, 08:57 PM
Worst 16-0 team ever.

Man-Goblin
09-29-2009, 09:35 PM
I am getting bad karma vibes from this thread. I will now flush my eyes out with acid and pretend I never read it.

HAT
09-29-2009, 09:43 PM
I am getting bad karma vibes from this thread. I will now flush my eyes out with acid and pretend I never read it.

No need MG.....It is in no way shape or form a prediction of 16-0! Just a stab at what to expect after the games that Denver truly does get lucky enough to win!

HAT
10-04-2009, 09:04 PM
I have zero confidence in Wade Phillips.

I say Romo folds up like the cheap suit that he is without the run game to prop him up.

Awesome call 'beef......Thank goodness that Dallas lost it and Denver did not win it,

Luckiest....4-0....team...ever. Good thing that McCheatriot Beli is going to dump next week's game for future draft picks later.....

Man-Goblin
10-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Because of superstition I will continue to admonish this thread!

HAT
10-12-2009, 07:29 AM
Clearly, Denver got lucky this was a home game.

1. When the Patriots got the ball back with 2:27 left in regulation, did anyone really have faith that Tom Brady was going to lead them to victory? The Broncos, who beat New England 20-17 Sunday in overtime, followed the Jets' formula of getting in Brady's face, just like the Giants did in the Super Bowl. Brady may never get back to his 2007 form - not because of his health, but because of defensive adjustments. That being said, if the Pats played Denver in Foxborough, Mass., they would have won by two touchdowns.

lex
10-12-2009, 07:37 AM
This week it was "Tom still isnt sharp".

Peoples Champ
10-12-2009, 07:39 AM
this is funny, and its the truth, the league/media/and experts refuse to say the Broncos are good. its all lucky and how the other team messed up.

Man-Goblin
10-12-2009, 08:34 AM
I love this thread!

Pony Boy
10-12-2009, 09:20 AM
Tom's arm was still a little sore from the swine flu vaccination....