PDA

View Full Version : Contemplating a trade

mr007
09-29-2009, 02:27 PM
I have LT and Greg Olsen as my TE.

Thinking of trading for Moreno and Dallas Clark. Thoughts?? I kind of think that LT could start lighting it up when he gets back, but there's no denying our Oline looks pretty damn good so far and Moreno could be equally dangerous.

DBroncos4life
09-29-2009, 02:37 PM
Is there a better TE right now then Clark? If you offered me that trade I wouldn't take it but that's me. If they take it then I think it was a good deal for you. LT will never be back, to his old form.

Doggcow
09-29-2009, 03:12 PM
Hell yeah, if you can get them do it.

underrated29
09-29-2009, 03:37 PM
so you give up LT and olsen

for

moreno and clark

??????????????????

I would take the trade but would not make the trade. I dont think you are getting fair value.

yes, clark is an upgrade over olsen. But how many more pts per game above? maybe 5....Dont know- havent seen olsens stats.

And I agree LT is done, but if/when he comes back he is the man there and goalline.

YOu could probably get more from LTs name/rep....shoot high and meet in the middle.

DBroncos4life
09-29-2009, 03:50 PM
so you give up LT and olsen

for

moreno and clark

??????????????????

I would take the trade but would not make the trade. I dont think you are getting fair value.

yes, clark is an upgrade over olsen. But how many more pts per game above? maybe 5....Dont know- havent seen olsens stats.

And I agree LT is done, but if/when he comes back he is the man there and goalline.

YOu could probably get more from LTs name/rep....shoot high and meet in the middle.

Olson has 9 catches 93 yards and one TD. Clark has 18 catches 284 yards and 2 TDs. I think you are looking about closer to 8 to 9 more points per game from Clark. In my leagues scoring system I'm getting less then 5 points per game out of Olsen while the guy that has Clark is getting 14 points per game. An extra 10 points can go along ways.

chaz
09-29-2009, 05:03 PM
go for it