PDA

View Full Version : How many TO's do we get from Dallas next week?

ZONA
09-29-2009, 12:33 AM
Do we stay hot and rack up a few TO's or do we hit a cold spell? I doubt Romo will offer INT's up as easily as Russell did but we're doing a hell of a job at going for the ball on the ball carries also. We got 1 fumble recover last week but I believe we forced the ball out 3 times.

I was lucky and said last week before the Raiders game that we would get 2 INT's off Russell. This week I'm gonna try it again. I'm gonna name the turnovers and hopefully they come true again.

I'm gonna say we get 2 TO's against the Boys.

TO #1 - Romo sets up to pass on his own 30 and Doom gets a great edge rush and swipes the ball from Romo's hands. It bounces right into Haggen's hands and he returns in for a TD. Our first defensive TD of the year.

TO #2 - Cowboys are driving and have it at our 45 and Romo wants to hit Whitten on a short curl but Holiday gets his hands up and tips the ball at the LOS and it falls right into the hands of DJ but then is quickly tackled by Whitten.

enjolras
09-29-2009, 12:55 AM
Romo isn't exactly careful with the football...no reason to think we won't have a couple of opportunities for big interceptions.

UberBroncoMan
09-29-2009, 01:10 AM
I'm saying 1... but I'm hoping for 3-4 :D!

KevinJames
09-29-2009, 01:12 AM
Im saying 4 yeah I know its real optimistic but we forced 3 fumbles on sunday only converted one of them but this team really prides themselves on take aways and lately they seem to be making them happen.

if we can get in romo's face early we can force him into a INT or two and maybe force a fumble or two, I don't think 4 is too far fetched.

remember Dawkins last game against the Cowboys he had a 2 game changing forced fumbles in that game.

ZONA
09-29-2009, 01:12 AM
Romo isn't exactly careful with the football...no reason to think we won't have a couple of opportunities for big interceptions.

Lock down Whitten and their passing game gets very weak. It's going to be fun to watch.

Archer81
09-29-2009, 01:14 AM
Key is to get Romo frustrated early. The more you smack him around, the more prone he is to freelancing and forcing plays. With our 42 years of experience in the defensive backfield, its Christmas in October.

:Broncos:

SPORTSWRITER
09-29-2009, 03:58 AM
None, I'm afraid; TO is now with Buffalo! ;D

TDmvp
09-29-2009, 05:20 AM
Doom is key this week ... and our running game.

If you get pressure on Romo early his demeanor and play goes down like Bob in a sausage factory .

s0phr0syne
09-29-2009, 05:43 AM
Why aren't negative answers an option?

-10 TO margin.

Killericon
09-29-2009, 06:16 AM
No less than 27.

tsiguy96
09-29-2009, 06:26 AM
Key is to get Romo frustrated early. The more you smack him around, the more prone he is to freelancing and forcing plays. With our 42 years of experience in the defensive backfield, its Christmas in October.

:Broncos:

yep. get pressure on him and well kill. i do NOT understand why they dont run the ball more, romo is as much as a liability as he is a threat.

Garcia Bronco
09-29-2009, 06:39 AM
The cowboys are very physical up front. Getting pressue won't be easy.

bfoflcommish
09-29-2009, 09:48 AM
1 int 1 fumble