PDA

View Full Version : Is JeMarcus Russell worse than Ryan Leaf?

Br0nc0Buster
09-28-2009, 05:25 PM
I never saw Leaf play, but he has the title of being arguably the biggest bust of NFL history

Russell is the worst qb I have seen so far, but like I said I didnt have the luxury of watching Leaf.

So just curious from those who have seen both play what they think

Rabb
09-28-2009, 05:25 PM
I don't think he is as bad, and that is really saying something

Los Broncos
09-28-2009, 05:28 PM
They were talking about this exact thing on the radio from work today.

I'm going with Russell, he throws are worse that I've ever seen.

Worst pick maybe ever in history.

Did Leaf blame his WR's for INT's?

ZONA
09-28-2009, 05:31 PM
WTF, don't you know that baja is the official poll starter around here? What's your problem dude? Hilarious!

Kidding, nothing but luv for ya baja.

Nobody is worse then Leaf, except maybe Todd M.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4HmeA_vHjzY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4HmeA_vHjzY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

tsiguy96
09-28-2009, 05:49 PM
mentally, no. as far as actual play on field, yes. leaf was a terror in the locker room AND the field. jamarcus just cant play to save his life.

UberBroncoMan
09-28-2009, 06:23 PM
Leaf.

The guy was a complete asshole off the field as well.

JaBigMac just eats a lot off the field.

Also Leaf is already out of the NFL, and JaBigMac isn't.

In the first three games of this season though JaBigMac has been wretched.

ChSuperStar
09-28-2009, 06:49 PM
if you are asking just on field.. the Biggggestttt J is the worst

enjolras
09-28-2009, 08:00 PM
I saw something the other day (can't remember where) showing how Leaf was better statistically at this point in his brief career.

400HZ
09-28-2009, 08:06 PM
Two million dollar arms paired with ten cent heads. Russell takes Leafs whiny assholeness and replaces it with apathy and cheeseburgers.

Killericon
09-28-2009, 08:07 PM
Leaf was the biggest bust of all time because of his attitude. There are players taken as high as him who played just as bad, if not worse. Russell may be lazy and apathetic, but he's not actively destroying the team.

azbroncfan
09-28-2009, 08:08 PM
Leaf was out of the league in 3 years I believe. Russell is close but isn't a cancer so I can't call him that bad yet but I think his play is that bad.

Ugly Duck
09-28-2009, 11:07 PM
Thats a tough one.... Leaf sucked, but at least cared enough about sucking that he threw tantrums about it.

Russell sucks, but totally doesn't give a crap. He figures he already paid his dues in college & has his guaranteed 20-something mil coming to him whether he plays well or not. Jes casually biding his time till he retires....

Swedish Extrovert
09-28-2009, 11:12 PM
Leaf was just AWFUL

SouthStndJunkie
09-28-2009, 11:20 PM
I voted for Ryan Leaf because of his assholishness, in addition to his on field performance.

Jesterhole
09-28-2009, 11:24 PM
San Diego had to give up a lot in order to get Leaf. I mean, they had to sacrifice their future in order to have this turd dump all over them.

Hell, Russell may not be the worst RAIDER pick of all time.

strafen
09-28-2009, 11:36 PM
I never saw Leaf play, but he has the title of being arguably the biggest bust of NFL history

Russell is the worst qb I have seen so far, but like I said I didnt have the luxury of watching Leaf.

So just curious from those who have seen both play what they thinkI'd say Russell gets benched
He is worse than Leaf, and already attaining bust status...

strafen
09-28-2009, 11:37 PM
I voted for Ryan Leaf because of his assholishness, in addition to his on field performance.He was a case, was he not?
Anybody remember the tirade in the locker room when he was being interviewed?
That was hilarious. He had issues for sure!

BreesLightning
09-29-2009, 05:31 AM
Guys, knock it off!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoydogs
09-29-2009, 05:57 AM
You know I dont know what happened to Leif, I was going to UofI when he was the QB for the Cougs. Anyways one of my good friends was on there O-line so I got to party with the guy a few times. He was down to earth, pretty nice guy all the way around..Then he gets paid the big bucks, has some defensive dudes screw with him and he turns into the biggest douche on the planet.

Rock Chalk
09-29-2009, 06:59 AM
Leaf was a better QB than Russell.

IN all the years I have been watching football, JaFatBoy is the worst top 10 QB I have every seen and he is worse than most QBs that never even got to play.

That being said, if I had to choose a bust for my team Id go with JaFatBoy. Leaf was a piece of **** as a human being as well.

Hotrod
09-29-2009, 07:25 AM
Leaf by a mile.

I think Off-the-Marcus will eventually make a pretty decent 60million dollar 3rd stringer.

Quoydogs
09-29-2009, 07:28 AM
Leaf by a mile.

I think Off-the-Marcus will eventually make a pretty decent 60million dollar 3rd stringer.

If your a glass half full kinda guy, he is fat enough he can warm a good portion of the bench. SO it's not a total waste of cash.

barryr
09-29-2009, 07:33 AM
Personality-wise, Russell is probably better since I haven't heard of any problems with him in that regard like Leaf had. Leaf didn't work hard enough to get better and so far, that's Russell too.

Orange_Beard
09-29-2009, 08:13 AM
it's not even close, Leaf was a PURE A-Hole, at least Russell appears to be cool with his teammates.

Jason in LA
09-29-2009, 09:01 AM
Leaf threw a lot more interceptions. That's pretty much all he did was throw interceptions. Russell has time to catch him, but Leaf set that bar pretty high.

RaiderH8r
09-29-2009, 09:06 AM
Leaf was a better QB than Russell.

IN all the years I have been watching football, JaFatBoy is the worst top 10 QB I have every seen and he is worse than most QBs that never even got to play.

That being said, if I had to choose a bust for my team Id go with JaFatBoy. Leaf was a piece of **** as a human being as well.

Leaf was a f-tard peckerwood a-hole of the first order which made his sucktitude all the sweeter. That said I agree with you about Offthemarcus, he's terrible but I'd take him over Leaf.

Leaf and Manning went back to back in that draft, my how their careers took different trajectories.

In other news, Alex Smith continues to make a solid bid for biggest #1 overall bust in SF. He just isn't the douchebag Leaf was so nobody is really noticing...except for Niner fans.:wiggle: