PDA

View Full Version : Bears should be 0-3....frustrating

LetsGoBroncos
09-28-2009, 08:02 AM
They have won 2 games because the opposing kicker has missed 2 field goals. All 4 have been under 50 yards long, and 2 were under 40 yards long. Sucks

Orange_Beard
09-28-2009, 08:04 AM
Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

Get over Cutler.

gunns
09-28-2009, 08:05 AM
Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

Get over Cutler.

Thank you

manchambo
09-28-2009, 08:09 AM
Thank you

Do you geniuses think his comments might have anything to do with the fact that we own the Bears' first round pick?

Orange_Beard
09-28-2009, 08:11 AM
Do you geniuses think his comments might have anything to do with the fact that we own the Bears' first round pick?

Who really gives a ****. It's football season, we are 3 and 0. Just slapped the crap out of the Raiders, enjoy it.

jhns
09-28-2009, 08:12 AM
Yeah, to bad we gave them Cutler. He keeps leading game winning drives and throwing game winning TD passes. It is exactly why they gave up what they did to get him.

spdirty
09-28-2009, 08:13 AM
I bet Bowlen is rooting for the Bears.

gunns
09-28-2009, 08:15 AM

Do you idiots think that there's a way of controlling what another team does? Things happen for a reason. It's really a little early in the season to be worrying about draft slots next year. That's for KC and Oakland fans to start planning for. His post wouldn't have just congered up the "we have their number one pick next year" crowd, there's also the "we want Cutler's team to lose because they have Cutler" crowd.

LetsGoBroncos
09-28-2009, 08:17 AM
Exactly, not sure about you guys but I'm hoping that draft pick is a good one

rastaman
09-28-2009, 08:56 AM
Yeah, to bad we gave them Cutler. He keeps leading game winning drives and throwing game winning TD passes. It is exactly why they gave up what they did to get him.

Cutler is on a mission this season to prove the naysayers wrong. However, getting a high draft pick doenst guarantee the player will be an immediate or long time impact-pro bowl player. I'm glad we just have Chicago's number 1 pick after surrendering Denver's No. 1 pick to Seattle next year.

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2009, 09:08 AM
Gotta make your field goals. Cutler has been the man bring his team back. You gotta give credit where it's due.

TailgateNut
09-28-2009, 09:14 AM
I noticed the "Genius" post you quoted.

Yep, Cutler has led 2 game winning drives against who?

Let's see:

GB beat chicago 21-15 (Cinncy spanked the Pack 31-24)
CHI beat Pitt ( Pitt gets beat bet the Bungles 23-20)
CHI beat the Seahags who have accomplished what (The beat the MIGHTY RAMS)

What a powerhouse Chicago must be with Cutler at the helm.

Side note: We held the Bungles to 7 measly points, when to POWERHOUSE Pack and Steelers allow them to score a combined 54points.

WE SUCK and CHICAGO is the "measuring stick of the NFL" cause they have JAY!

manchambo
09-28-2009, 09:18 AM
Do you idiots think that there's no way of controlling what another team does? Things happen for a reason. It's really a little early in the season to be worrying about draft slots next year. That's for KC and Oakland fans to start planning for. His post wouldn't have just congered up the "we have their number one pick next year" crowd, there's also the "we want Cutler's team to lose because they have Cutler" crowd.

This is more ridiculous than your first post. This is nothing like KC and Oakland hoping to lose games to improve their own pick. Why shouldn't we hope the Bears lose lots of games, or comment on the fact that they have squeaked by a couple that are costing us draft slots?

And your comment on controlling what another team does is just mystifiying. Are you under the impression that you can control what the Broncos do? If not, why are you wasting your time posting on this board and commenting on things we can't control? (Or is it just that you like to talk about various things related to football, irrespective of whether your comments will influence the outcome of games? And if that's the case, why in the name of all fuqtardedness are you criticizing someone else for commenting on something he can't control?)

jhns
09-28-2009, 09:20 AM

Let's see:

Side note: We held the Bungles to 7 measly points, when to POWERHOUSE Pack and Steelers allow them to score a combined 54points.

Aww poor guy got his feelings hurt b ecause cutler was mentioned. How can you say he is bad but you are this insecure about people talking about him? No one said anything close to what you are crying about.

CEH
09-28-2009, 09:21 AM
Gotta make your field goals. Cutler has been the man bring his team back. You gotta give credit where it's due.

Their Oline has been putrid and after the slow 2 qtrs in GB he's gone 6-1 in TD to INT with a 108 rating and stood in and delivered some TD strikes

Cutler's always does well in Sept Oct it's in Dec where he will have to show if he's matured as a QB.

Count me as wanting a pick in the 12-15 range with the uncertainity of an uncapped year the draft slots might be out of control in '10

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2009, 09:22 AM
Their Oline has been putrid and after the slow 2 qtrs in GB he's gone 6-1 in TD to INT with a 108 rating and stood in and delivered some TD strikes

Cutler's always does well in Sept Oct it's in Dec where he will have to show if he's matured as a QB.

Count me as wanting a pick in the 12-15 range with the uncertainity of an uncapped year the draft slots might be out of control in '10

Agreed.

TailgateNut
09-28-2009, 09:22 AM
I'm so glad you're on IGNORE. I just don't have the time to read stupid **** from stupid people.

Go eat your porridge and have mom change your diaper.

Peoples Champ
09-28-2009, 09:25 AM
Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

Get over Cutler.

Agree,

We cant follow the Bears, we all know they got lucky. But the Broncos got lucky too. We dominated the Bengals, but should have lost.

Vikings too yesterday. Farve had a lucky pass in the endzone. With out that, bears are tied for 1st. Now they are 3rd place.

All teams rely on a little luck

orangeatheist
09-28-2009, 09:27 AM
Cutler is on a mission this season to prove the naysayers wrong.

What naysayers? I haven't heard any except those around here. Chi-town gives him a GQ-esqe spread and the rest of the sports media have been sucking on his balls while shaking their head at McD for letting him go. The only thing Cutler has to prove is he's as good as his press. Starting with 4 interceptions wasn't the way to do that. But he doesn't look any different than when he was here with us. And, frankly, I don't miss him that much. One thing I will say in his favor, however; he at least got a haircut.

jhns
09-28-2009, 09:28 AM
I'm so glad you're on IGNORE. I just don't have the time to read stupid **** from stupid people.

Go eat your porridge and have mom change your diaper.

How do you know I quoted you or responded to you if I am on ignorea? Does this one work different than every other site?

Anyways, stop crying. I thought you were supposed to be an old man. I think its time to grow up.

BlaK-Argentina
09-28-2009, 09:32 AM
What naysayers? I haven't heard any except those around here. Chi-town gives him a GQ-esqe spread and the rest of the sports media have been sucking on his balls while shaking their head at McD for letting him go. The only thing Cutler has to prove is he's as good as his press. Starting with 4 interceptions wasn't the way to do that. But he doesn't look any different than when he was here with us. And, frankly, I don't miss him that much. One thing I will say in his favor, however; he at least got a haircut.

I don't care what anyone says, I wouldn't take Cutler back. There's a bunch of young QB's I would gladly take and Cutler is not one of them. I like his style of play because it's fun to watch but not on my team. :~ohyah!:

ChSuperStar
09-28-2009, 09:42 AM
As much as i like a pick early, i dont care too much this early in the season. And to add... though the kickers have been missing FG's, chicago has to go in and play and come from behind.. which they are doing. cutler is playing more matured than his acts off field. If it is a win-win situation to both the teams it is ok.

but cutler is playing good ball with a ok cast around him, give him some credit. I am not a cutler fan..... but i like what he has been doing for them.

gunns
09-28-2009, 12:46 PM
This is more ridiculous than your first post. This is nothing like KC and Oakland hoping to lose games to improve their own pick. Why shouldn't we hope the Bears lose lots of games, or comment on the fact that they have squeaked by a couple that are costing us draft slots?

And your comment on controlling what another team does is just mystifiying. Are you under the impression that you can control what the Broncos do? If not, why are you wasting your time posting on this board and commenting on things we can't control? (Or is it just that you like to talk about various things related to football, irrespective of whether your comments will influence the outcome of games? And if that's the case, why in the name of all fuqtardedness are you criticizing someone else for commenting on something he can't control?)

Reading comprehension first, wtf second. I think, but I can't be sure, that you described yourself in that second paragraph. I'm still not entirely sure what you were saying or what your point was but I'll try to clarify mine.

I do believe I put why I thanked someone for telling him to let it go or did you just miss that? Exactly what's happening, has nothing to do with a draft pick. I also don't believe I said KC and Oakland were hoping to lose games to get a good draft slot. Slowly now, I believe the way they are playing that they realize they may have a top 5 draft pick and might be checking out who they want at this time. The rest of us still have hope for the season, so the draft means nada to us right now. And we cannot control whether the Bears win or lose so why get your panties in a bunch about it in week 3. Get it? If not, proceed to Chiefsplanet to post.

Drek
09-28-2009, 01:21 PM

Good post. Not really much more needs to be said. Cutler has always been a good first half QB, and a win is a win no matter if it comes thanks to a kicker missing two gimmies or against a team missing 1/4th of their collective starters. They all count.

But then, we really don't want a top 10 pick in an uncapped year. Thats going to be painfully stupid money, all thanks to perenial losers like Al Davis who don't mind handing out 20% or more bumps year on year. Give him an uncapped season and he might just get lured into the single biggest contract in NFL history by a new draftee. How you sign the guy right behind or before him then?

Doggcow
09-28-2009, 01:44 PM
I hope they win like 6-8 games tbh. Rookies never earn those top 10 contracts and its hard to trade down.

Think about it, even the good ones arnt, is Matt Ryan earning his contract? (3rd highest paid QB in the league, yeah, higher than Brady and Brees...)

DBroncos4life
09-28-2009, 01:49 PM

Let's see:

Yeah no way could any other team in the NFL beat down the Raiders and the Browns like we did. Anyone and I mean anyone that would really take the time to dog on who the Bears have beat this season knowing that two of our three wins came against two of the worst NFL teams this season is living in a dream.

Finger Roll
09-28-2009, 02:32 PM
It's pissing me off that the Bears are winning because the other teams kicker is choking. I want a good draft pick and I like lot to see Cutler and his team fail. Any team Cutler plays on I'm going to hate.

rastaman
09-28-2009, 02:55 PM
It's pissing me off that the Bears are winning because the other teams kicker is choking. I want a good draft pick and I like lot to see Cutler and his team fail. Any team Cutler plays on I'm going to hate.

Its part of the game.....Denver will still get a good draft pick from the Bears first round pick. Top 10 picks don't necessarily guarantee an impact player or pro bowl player.

ZONA
09-28-2009, 03:10 PM
Chicago isn't gonna do jack this year. I don't know why people are so worried about the pick being high. The Bears will miss the playoffs because they are not better then the Packers or Vikings and they face them twice each so that's 4 losses right there, plus they one they have already makes 5 and they will lose @ Cincy, @ Ravens for sure so that's 7 losses and I am gonna say they can't stop Fitz & Bolden so I'm giving them 8 losses on the year. Yup, Chicago will go 8-8 and we get our mid round pick.

So quit worrying.

rastaman
09-28-2009, 03:23 PM
Chicago isn't gonna do jack this year. I don't know why people are so worried about the pick being high. The Bears will miss the playoffs because they are not better then the Packers or Vikings and they face them twice each so that's 4 losses right there, plus they one they have already makes 5 and they will lose @ Cincy, @ Ravens for sure so that's 7 losses and I am gonna say they can't stop Fitz & Bolden so I'm giving them 8 losses on the year. Yup, Chicago will go 8-8 and we get our mid round pick.

So quit worrying.

I don't really care if we get a late first round pick from the Bears, I'm just glad Denver gets the Bears 1st pick period in 2010; especially since Seattle gets the Broncos first pick in 2010.

Besides getting a late round pick, the Broncos won't be required to pay as much for a high top 10 pick who could be a bust!

If Denver only wins 5 or 6 games in 09, its the Seahawks that will draft in the top 12 b/c they have Denver's 1st round pick. in 2010....and that should have been our pick.

SportinOne
09-28-2009, 03:24 PM

Let's see:

You're an idiot.

SportinOne
09-28-2009, 03:27 PM

So quit worrying.

You're also an idiot.

Elaboration:

Green Bay - 1) Barely beat the Bears (at Lambeau) after Cutler had, perhaps, his worst game as a pro and Lovie went for it on 4th down on his own 30. 2) Lost to Cincinatti at home. 3) Barely held it together against a Rams team led by, for most of the game, Kyle Boller.

Minnesota - 1) Gave up 20 points to Cleveland 2) Picked on Detroit 3) Won via miracle against San Fran, at home. Oh, and if you want to talk about QB's "losing it" late in the season, Favre is your best bet.

Talk about two juggernaut teams, huh?

I'm not saying the Bears are better. They aren't, certainly not with Urlacher out. But they will win at least 1 of the remaining 3 games, 2 of which are at home.

BroncoBuff
09-28-2009, 03:30 PM
Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

Get over Cutler.

Rep.

TailgateNut
09-28-2009, 04:01 PM
You're an idiot.

**** off asswipe! You don't feel like addressing the post, then don't comment at all.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
09-28-2009, 04:27 PM
They have won 2 games because the opposing kicker has missed 2 field goals. All 4 have been under 50 yards long, and 2 were under 40 yards long. Sucks

you sick. your telling me that the only way you feel good is when someone else has bad luck. hope you never get caught in a flood.

ZONA
09-28-2009, 05:15 PM
You're also an idiot.

Elaboration:

Green Bay - 1) Barely beat the Bears (at Lambeau) after Cutler had, perhaps, his worst game as a pro and Lovie went for it on 4th down on his own 30. 2) Lost to Cincinatti at home. 3) Barely held it together against a Rams team led by, for most of the game, Kyle Boller.

Minnesota - 1) Gave up 20 points to Cleveland 2) Picked on Detroit 3) Won via miracle against San Fran, at home. Oh, and if you want to talk about QB's "losing it" late in the season, Favre is your best bet.

Talk about two juggernaut teams, huh?

I'm not saying the Bears are better. They aren't, certainly not with Urlacher out. But they will win at least 1 of the remaining 3 games, 2 of which are at home.

I never said GB or MN were "great" teams. I said that they are better then the Bears and I still think that's an accurate statement. Those 2 teams are already ahead of them in the standings. You must think the Bears are going to kick it into high gear or something.

Hey, you're allowed your opinion McChump

oh sorry, McChamp

UberBroncoMan
09-28-2009, 05:42 PM
I hate posts that say their record should be etc... by that logic we should be 2-1.

Cutler is playing like a stud the last two games. Without him they ARE 0-3... but potentially 1-2 because a more careful QB might have won the Green Bay game. He's turning rookie mid-round WR's like Knox into stars.

I root for Chicago to lose every game because A. we get a better draft pick and B. I think the majority of Chicago fans are retards and thus hate the teams in that city.

BroncoBuff
09-28-2009, 07:09 PM

Excellent post, every word.

You should post a lot more :thumbsup:

Br0nc0Buster
09-28-2009, 07:16 PM

That is really the only way to look at it
I dont want anything to do with a top 10 pick, the guaranteed money is getting so ridiculous it isnt worth it

Somewhere outside of the top 10, but before the 20's would be the optimal spot if I could choose

boltaneer
09-29-2009, 01:26 AM
http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/lolcultersmacked.gif

tsiguy96
09-29-2009, 05:31 AM
id say #9-#13 is the ideal pick. 9 isnt in the top guaranteed money yet. just have to pick a character guy who wont pull a crabtree.

DBroncos4life
09-29-2009, 11:06 AM
Who cares where the pick is? If people do there jobs right we should end up with a good player. I want the pick to be lower because I want Suh!

TDmvp
09-29-2009, 11:09 AM
http://www.toonpool.com/user/648/files/zzz_trees_150125.jpg