09-28-2009, 01:17 AM
Begins next week!

Dallas Cowboys @ Denver Broncos L

Patriots @ Broncos L

Broncos @ Chargers L

week 7: bye

Broncos @ Ravens L

Steelers @ Broncos L

Broncos @ Redskins - You might catch a break here.

Chargers @ Broncos L (unless Ed Cockuli's is in the house)

Giants @ Broncos L

Broncos @ Chiefs - L Our Super Bowl. Say a prayer and kiss your ass goodbye.

Broncos @ Colts L

Raiders @ Broncos W Wow, it could take until week 15 to get a guaranteed win. Donk fans wont be so happy a couple months from now.

Just wanted to let you guys know ahead of time so you don't get your hopes up and think a division win and Super Bowl run is in the future.

Broncosfreak_56
09-28-2009, 01:21 AM
http://1-2knockout.typepad.com/.a/6a00e5505fc4968834011278de8dec28a4-pi

Rohirrim
09-28-2009, 01:21 AM
I don't see the Chiefs winning a single game this year, including preseason. Hell, they couldn't even beat the Rams.

boltaneer
09-28-2009, 01:24 AM
The Broncos will destroy the Redskins and the Chiefs.

Taco John
09-28-2009, 01:26 AM
Plagerized smack! Ahahaha!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=215083

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
09-28-2009, 01:26 AM
Begins next week!

And if it doesn't then Bob will look like a moron (again.) :welcome:

Rohirrim
09-28-2009, 01:29 AM
Damn. Bob even steals his smack. That's pathetic.

Bob's your Information Minister
09-28-2009, 01:30 AM
I don't see the Chiefs winning a single game this year, including preseason. Hell, they couldn't even beat the Rams.

We'll win 3 or 4 in the second half.

At least we have our quarterback. The Broncos are spinning their wheels until you get a real quarterback.

DBroncos4life
09-28-2009, 01:33 AM

At least we have our quarterback. The Broncos are spinning their wheels until you get a real quarterback.

Yeah finding QBs that can throw for 90 yards are so hard to find these days.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
The Chorfs' slide started in week 1. :laugh:

OBF1
This message is hidden because Bob's your Information Minister is on your ignore list.

Quit feeding the attention whore children

Rohirrim
09-28-2009, 01:35 AM
New York Giants
Dallas Cowboys
at Washington Redskins
San Diego Chargers
Bye
at Jacksonville Jaguars
at Oakland Raiders
Pittsburgh Steelers
at San Diego Chargers
Denver Broncos
Buffalo Bills
Cleveland Browns
at Cincinnati Bengals
at Denver Broncos

The only time I see you guys winning on this schedule is the bye.

24champ
09-28-2009, 01:42 AM

Nothing new, he did plagiarize in some of his writings. Pretty sad, he has to steal the work of others in smack now.

DBroncos4life
09-28-2009, 01:42 AM
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...y/1474216.html

PHILADELPHIA | That was not fun. Or entertaining. Or promising. Or anything positive.

It was a three-hour ordeal, the Kansas City Chiefs’ venture into Lincoln Financial Field, which ended with a 34-14 Eagles victory.

We watched it. Or listened to it. Or heard about it.

Think about the 46 Chiefs players who suffered through it. Whatever level of disgust or disappointment you felt witnessing the Philadelphia Eagles demoralize your favorite team, multiply your angst by 20, and then you’ll know what those three hours felt like to the average Chiefs player.

Football, even at the professional level, is still just a game, and games are supposed to be fun and entertaining. You never want to be on a team that quits. That’s no fun.

The Chiefs surrendered at halftime Sunday.

Down 24-7, first-year coach Todd Haley looked at his team’s paltry rushing statistics (18 yards In nine carries), pondered the likelihood of the Chiefs digging out from a 17-point deficit on the road, remembered last week’s debacle against Oakland and decided to milk the clock with KC’s ground game in hopes of avoiding further embarrassment and a Matt Cassel injury.

It wasn’t fun, inspiring or anything positive. It was enlightening.

Right now, Todd Haley and Scott Egoli are in way over their heads. They’ve taken the scraps Herm Edwards and Carl Peterson left, supported them with spare parts from New England, emasculated them with intimidation tactics that allegedly foster a culture of winning and created a team far worse than anything we’ve seen represent our city.

A culture of winning? Can you build one when you run the ball on 10 of 11 plays while trailing 27-7 in the third quarter?

Haley treated the second half like an exhibition game. He wasn’t playing to win. He was playing to avoid further embarrassment.

“We are trying to win the game, but at the same time we are trying to establish an identity around here,” Haley said. “Three yards of rushing offense at halftime (Larry Johnson’s halftime total), to me, is unacceptable. ... You can call it conservative if you want. I think it had a purpose as far as myself and the team goes, and I’ll leave it at that.”

I get it. But I didn’t trade for Matt Cassel and give him $60 million.

If the game plan was to establish an identity in 2009, then the first-time general manager and first-time head coach should have drafted Mark Sanchez rather than take a $60 million flyer on a career backup. When you drop $60 mil on a 27-year-old quarterback, you expect him to fling the ball when the team falls behind by two or three touchdowns.

In the second half, the Chiefs ran it 20 times and threw it eight. For the entire game, the Chiefs never threatened the Philadelphia defense downfield. When Cassel dropped back to pass, he rarely lofted the ball more than 8 yards past the line of scrimmage. He completed 14 of 18 passes for 90 yards. You can blame it on the pass protection, but there’s no doubt Haley put training wheels on Cassel.

The Chiefs weren’t trying to win the game. They were trying to survive. They were trying to catch a flight back home. Unfortunately the New York Giants will be waiting for our Chiefs next Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. The Giants can get after a quarterback as effectively as any team in the league, and they can score points.

The ordeal we experienced Sunday might just be the beginning of a pattern.

No matter what Pioli and Haley think of the personnel they inherited from Peterson and Edwards, I can guarantee you all of these players have some level of pride. They were stars in college. They planned on starring in the NFL. They have friends across the league. They were not happy running out the clock against the Eagles.

Of course, they’ve been programmed and scared into concealing their feelings about the direction of the organization. In the name of doing things the Patriots Way, Pioli and Haley have treated grown men like children. In the process, they’re turning playing a game into a chore.

It’s a bad foundation. Football is too challenging and too brutal to be reduced to a chore. It takes more than a multimillion-dollar contract to sustain the emotional energy necessary to prepare and compete at the highest level.

Haley and Pioli can lose this team quickly. Getting it back won’t be as easy as running off the players who disagree with their tactics. The disagreement will be across the league. Players don’t care that Pioli fetched coffee for Bill Belichick and Haley coached receivers for Bill Parcells. Players want to win and be treated like men.

Haley is already adjusting. He was far more professional and composed on Sunday than he was in his first two games.

“That is something that I have to work on at all times,” Haley said of losing his temper. “The leader of this team cannot lose complete composure a significant amount of time, although it is something that’s hard for me. It is part of me. I think it is part of what has gotten me to where I am right now, but now that I’m the head coach I have to work on that all the time.”

Good. That’s a start. Next week let’s put together a game plan that creates the appearance of trying to win.

The future....:giggle:

24champ
09-28-2009, 01:43 AM
Hey Bob care to comment in this thread?

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=44660&page=31

Rohirrim
09-28-2009, 01:44 AM

Name one game you think the Chiefs will win. And as far as QBs go, what do we have to complain about? I tell you the truth, I watched Orton at Purdue. You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until he gets comfortable with this O. You might have got Cassel, but you didn't get the coach that makes him work. ;D

09-28-2009, 01:47 AM
Name one game you think the Chiefs will win. And as far as QBs go, what do we have to complain about? I tell you the truth, I watched Orton at Purdue. You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until he gets comfortable with this O. You might have got Cassel, but you didn't get the coach that makes him work. ;D

Cleveland. Denver. Oakland. Might steal one somewhere.

Rohirrim
09-28-2009, 01:49 AM
Cleveland. Denver. Oakland. Might steal one somewhere.

I'll give you the bye. ;D

I got you guys down as Cleveland's one win.

09-28-2009, 01:51 AM
Think about this guys...you are going to miss the playoffs for the fourth straight year.

Think about that.

Not even the Chiefs have done that for awhile.

Rohirrim
09-28-2009, 01:56 AM
Think about this guys...you are going to miss the playoffs for the fourth straight year.

Think about that.

Not even the Chiefs have done that for awhile.

I can hear the quiver in your voice when you post this, like a toddler who has dropped his ice cream.

You know it's the Chiefs that are circling the drain, and there's nothing you can do about it but lash out at the team that is leaving you in the dust. !Booya!

Killericon
09-28-2009, 01:57 AM
...is still a hypothetical.

Come back when you have actual smack to talk, Bob.

09-28-2009, 01:59 AM
I can hear the quiver in your voice when you post this, like a toddler who has dropped his ice cream.

You know it's the Chiefs that are circling the drain, and there's nothing you can do about it but lash out at the team that is leaving you in the dust. !Booya!

In the dust?

We're both headed to the same place this year - nowhere.

Actually, the Chiefs are well ahead of the Broncos on the road to the Super Bowl. You guys still don't have a quarterback. Until you do, you're trailing every team that has one.

Rohirrim
09-28-2009, 02:03 AM
In the dust?

Actually, the Chiefs are well ahead of the Broncos on the road to the Super Bowl. You guys still don't have a quarterback. Until you do, you're trailing every team that has one.

You be sure to come back when you've won a game, clown.

boltaneer
09-28-2009, 02:04 AM
In the dust?

While I agree with this "Bronco slide" theory, you're crazy about the QB thing. Orton is playing miles better than Cassel.

I predicted that Cassel would be benched sometime during the season. It's week three and he's already on the hot seat.

09-28-2009, 02:10 AM
You be sure to come back when you've won a game, clown.

You don't seem to understand. Wins are meaningless for both of our programs right now. Neither of us are headed to the playoffs. The only thing that matters is developing players.

Are you guys developing a quarterback? No.

Do you have a finished product at quarterback? Yes, but he's garbage.

In about three games you guys are going to get a little panicking. Three games after that the Mane will be in a full meltdown. Three games after that everyone here will be screaming for McDaniels' head and Orton's job.

Meanwhile, the Chiefs will be hitting their upswing in the second half of the season. Won't that be fun?

09-28-2009, 02:11 AM
While I agree with this "Bronco slide" theory, you're crazy about the QB thing. Orton is playing miles better than Cassel.

Any quarterback could play well behind your line. Orton's playing below average. 55 percent completion rate? That'd be about 45 percent behind our line.

As stinky says...

http://i35.tinypic.com/o6wgld.gif

Rohirrim
09-28-2009, 02:19 AM
You don't seem to understand. Wins are meaningless for both of our programs right now. Neither of us are headed to the playoffs. The only thing that matters is developing players.

Are you guys developing a quarterback? No.

Do you have a finished product at quarterback? Yes, but he's garbage.

In about three games you guys are going to get a little panicking. Three games after that the Mane will be in a full meltdown. Three games after that everyone here will be screaming for McDaniels' head and Orton's job.

Meanwhile, the Chiefs will be hitting their upswing in the second half of the season. Won't that be fun?

Spoken like a guy who knows his season is already over. :~ohyah!:

09-28-2009, 02:21 AM
Spoken like a guy who knows his season is already over. :~ohyah!:

Our season was over before it began. So was yours.

Williams
09-28-2009, 02:24 AM
Wins are meaningless

This is just pathetic.

24champ
09-28-2009, 02:25 AM

Developing a squad of losers. Excellent analysis Bobo. How much does WPI pay you for this crap? :rofl:

Only won 2 games or something in 2 and a half years? Awesome, keep "developing players" for the next decade Cheiffies. :giggle:

Rohirrim
09-28-2009, 02:26 AM
Our season was over before it began. So was yours.

Here's one difference, we've got a D. In fact, I'll go further than that. I predict that by week eight, the pundits are calling our secondary the best in the league. Here's another: The Chiefs are beginning to wake up to the reality that the QB they paid $60 million to is missing his most important, operating component - the coach that made him good. Meanwhile, every week, Broncos fans are watching the games and saying to themselves, "Damn. This QB is a hell of a lot better than I ever thought he would be."

We get the nice surprise. You guys get the wake up call.

09-28-2009, 02:27 AM
This is just pathetic.

How would you feel if Denver finished 6-10 this year and had NO CHANCE to draft a franchise quarterback?

Let's see...you ALREADY traded your first-round pick so trading up is going to be really difficult.

Is Orton going to be the placeholder for TWO years? Look forward to that, I guess. Two years of Kyle Orton under center. That's a team that's headed somewhere!

24champ
09-28-2009, 02:31 AM
How would you feel if Denver finished 6-10 this year and had NO CHANCE to draft a franchise quarterback?

Let's see...you ALREADY traded your first-round pick so trading up is going to be really difficult.

Is Orton going to be the placeholder for TWO years? Look forward to that, I guess. Two years of Kyle Orton under center. That's a team that's headed somewhere!

Don't need to draft high for a QB under McDaniels retard. Where was Brady selected? Where was your 60 million dollar QB selected?

09-28-2009, 02:32 AM
Don't need to draft high for a QB under McDaniels retard. Where was Brady selected? Where was your 60 million dollar QB selected?

LOL

You think McDaniels had anything to do with the drafting of either Brady OR Cassel?

Give me a break. You only get to enjoy that sort of luxury when your GM is Scott Pioli.

24champ
09-28-2009, 02:32 AM
Stinky's thoughts on Bob's football takes and articles....

http://i35.tinypic.com/o6wgld.gif

09-28-2009, 02:34 AM
Nope, you don't get to turn that on me. The caption says "Broncos."

FAIL

UberBroncoMan
09-28-2009, 02:35 AM
New York Giants
Dallas Cowboys
at Washington Redskins
San Diego Chargers
Bye
at Jacksonville Jaguars
at Oakland Raiders
Pittsburgh Steelers
at San Diego Chargers
Denver Broncos
Buffalo Bills
Cleveland Browns
at Cincinnati Bengals
at Denver Broncos

... you sure about that?

09-28-2009, 02:40 AM
If we allow the Browns to beat us in Arrowhead I will burn my LJ jersey.

24champ
09-28-2009, 02:41 AM
LOL

You think McDaniels had anything to do with the drafting of either Brady OR Cassel?

Give me a break. You only get to enjoy that sort of luxury when your GM is Scott Pioli.

McD did something more important than drafting them...he developed them into NFL caliber QBs under his system.

Pioli is overrated and so is Haley. This is typical of you Bobo, hyping and slobbering over coaches...first it was "Herm is rebuilding the defense"...now it's "developing players is what matters not wins"...what's the next excuse? Hilarious!

24champ
09-28-2009, 02:43 AM
... you sure about that?

Yeah we are talking about a team that is worse than the Raiders. Good job Pioli and co. LOL

09-28-2009, 02:44 AM
McD did something more important than drafting them...he developed them into NFL caliber QBs under his system.

Now McD developed Cassel....what a riot!

cutthemdown
09-28-2009, 03:19 AM

Which one do you think is your Quarterback?

cutthemdown
09-28-2009, 03:20 AM
not to mention Brandon Albert totally regressing. So much for him being anywhere near Clady. He's not even in same stratosphere.

Broncos4Life
09-28-2009, 04:47 AM
Christ! I cant believe the star wars kid is posting this crap!
Bob, you get into your parents moonshine again? You are stupid as dirt.Ban this ass clown please!

broncswin
09-28-2009, 05:50 AM

You still have your LJ jersey...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

broncswin
09-28-2009, 05:51 AM
Now McD developed Cassel....what a riot!

No McD developed the system that made Cassel look good...that *** stick is hopeless!Booya!

Rulon Velvet Jones
09-28-2009, 05:59 AM
Holy ****! This may be the saddest thing I've ever read. Anne Frank's Diary now slides to #2 overall. Great work, tubby. You've gone full-on retard.

TonyR
09-28-2009, 06:09 AM
Meanwhile, the Chiefs will be hitting their upswing in the second half of the season.

This is epic unintentional comedy. Upswing? The Chiefs are a joke! I live in the Philly media market and was listening to some of the Eagles/Chiefs game on the radio and they were laughing at how bad the Chiefs were. Without McNabb and Westbrook they were eating the Chiefs alive.

LOL at this fugging idiot coming here and trash talking when the Chiefs are 0-3 and the Broncos are 3-0. Boob, come back to us when KC can protect their QB and stop somebody on defense. Your team sucks and is swirling in the toilet bowl. You lost to the Raiders, who we just dominated on their field! Take your weak garbage somewhere else.

jhat01
09-28-2009, 06:19 AM
I've got a question Bob..How does it feel to be able to piss on your own nut sack?

Wes Mantooth
09-28-2009, 06:20 AM
My goodness Bob, you are such an idiot. You are so frustrated at your team's ineptitude, you are trash talking a 3-0 team.

barryr
09-28-2009, 07:01 AM
Yeah, the Chefs really look like something to boast about. Inept offense, inept defense. I'm jealous.

cmhargrove
09-28-2009, 07:12 AM
Bob, in all seriousness - you post this crap?

You just got beat by the Raiders when you supposedly "dominated" them, then got totally whipped by the backup QB in Philly. Really?

After you proclaimed Croyle as the heir apparent, we are supposed to believe Cassell is worth a dog turd just because you overpaid for him?

The Broncos cleaned house, helped fix the books, brought in a collection of players that fit the system and it all seems to be working so far. Low turnover offense with a good running game, good defense with significant turnover differential, and greatly improved special teams coverage. Our team is headed in the right direction in every single category so far.

I'm sure things could get a little rough for us, but i'm still sticking with 9-7 and a chance at the AFC West title this year.

Your predictions are crap (historically), and they reek of desperation at this point. After a few more losses, the heat will really be on the Chiefs - that's when it will probably get ugly in KC.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-28-2009, 07:14 AM
The chiefs slide...

BEGAN WEEK 1! 0-16! 0-16!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-28-2009, 07:15 AM

That would qualify as burning a tent, would it not fat ass?

Steve Sewell
09-28-2009, 07:19 AM

Hi Bobby, could you please remind me what Orton's record is as a starting QB in the National Football League? Thanks!

loborugger
09-28-2009, 07:20 AM
MUST...

NOT...

FEED...

THE...

TROLL...

Sadly, as KC sinks further into its mire, I think envious Bobo will be here more and more with every outrageous psuedo-fact and wacky-prediction he can muster up or rip off from someone else.

Rohirrim
09-28-2009, 07:22 AM
The chiefs slide...

BEGAN WEEK 1! 0-16! 0-16!

Counting the preseason, they were already 4 games in the hole. Even the Rams beat them. Ha!

cmhargrove
09-28-2009, 07:22 AM
MUST...

NOT...

FEED...

THE...

TROLL...

Sadly, as KC sinks further into its mire, I think envious Bobo will be here more and more with every outrageous psuedo-fact and wacky-prediction he can muster up or rip off from someone else.

Let's just take up a collection and buy Bob a Broncos jersey. Hmmm, who should it be...

Clady, Orton, Moreno, maybe create a custom McDaniels jersey?

loborugger
09-28-2009, 07:25 AM
Let's just take up a collection and buy Bob a Broncos jersey. Hmmm, who should it be...

Not a bad idea. Hell, he is more obsessed with our team than most of us are.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-28-2009, 07:26 AM

Nah. Let's get him this one:

http://lp.imageg.net/prod?set=key[name],value[JUST+WIN]&set=key[number],value[1]&set=key[displaysize],value[220]&load=url[http://chains.imageg.net/graphics/dynamic/chains/p1369012_customback.chain]

he'd be able to wear it forever in KC. Not sure if they have a 12XL

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-28-2009, 07:27 AM
And then later in the season, we can get him this one:

http://lp.imageg.net/prod?set=key%5Bname%5D,value%5BPLEASE+WIN%5D&set=key%5Bnumber%5D,value%5B1%5D&set=key%5Bdisplaysize%5D,value%5B220%5D&load=url%5Bhttp://chains.imageg.net/graphics/dynamic/chains/p1369012_customback.chain%5D

Peoples Champ
09-28-2009, 07:29 AM

called out, I love it.

Punisher
09-28-2009, 07:30 AM
Too bad your team Slide began last season

Popcorn Sutton
09-28-2009, 07:38 AM
In the dust?

Paying a career backup 60 million dollars does not mean you have your quarterback. Just last week the talk was that Cassel was on the hot seat... doesn't exactly scream "having a quarterback" does it?

DenverBrit
09-28-2009, 07:47 AM

Typical Boob, all bluster if he can steal an idea..

If he had an original thought it would die of loneliness.

Why is anyone arguing football with the idiot??

Rohirrim
09-28-2009, 07:50 AM

It's mildly entertaining, like picking at a scab.

oubronco
09-28-2009, 07:53 AM

Clarett :~ohyah!:

Broncojef
09-28-2009, 07:56 AM
I can imagine the smack he'll talk after going 0-6...as his team sucks more and more will these threads get more and more passionate?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-28-2009, 07:58 AM
I can imagine the smack he'll talk after going 0-6...as his team sucks more and more will these threads get more and more passionate?

I don't know... no more Herm means no more "Let's build on this!"

Broncojef
09-28-2009, 08:02 AM
I don't know... no more Herm means no more "Let's build on this!"

I do miss Herm!!! His clueless looks on the sideline were as priceless as his press conferences after the fact.

Karenin
09-28-2009, 08:16 AM

Considering you already lost to the Raiders at home, I wouldn't say this is so far fetched.

boltaneer
09-28-2009, 08:31 AM
Any quarterback could play well behind your line. Orton's playing below average. 55 percent completion rate? That'd be about 45 percent behind our line.

That ain't my quarterback and that ain't my line. I'm saying this as an objective viewer of both teams.

I don't like Orton or Cassel. They are both overrated and that's saying something because they're both average quarterbacks at best but Orton is "managing the game" well right now against crappy teams. And that's a lot more than you can say about Cassel and it already looks like Haley has lost faith in the $60 million wonder boy.

You're going to have to videotape this, you welcher.

manchambo
09-28-2009, 08:40 AM
Let's assume that the Chiefs do have a quarterback. As of now that's a big assumption but let's assume it.

Can anyone here name a single other position where the Chiefs are in good to excellent shape? And how many positions are they in god-awful, looks like they're playing people off the street shape?

Now how many positions are the Broncos in good shape?

RB--check
WR--check
OL--double check
TE--check
CB--double check
Safety--check
LB (and this may be the whole key to why this team is much better than I expected) so far is a check, because Dumervil is exceeding all reasonable expectations for how good you could expect him to be, DJ Williams is transitioning well, and Andra Davis looks like the steal of free agency.

Yep, the Chiefs will be surpassing the Broncos any time now.

Karenin
09-28-2009, 08:59 AM
That ain't my quarterback and that ain't my line. I'm saying this as an objective viewer of both teams.

I don't like Orton or Cassel. They are both overrated and that's saying something because they're both average quarterbacks at best

I'll take your word for it, after all Chargers' fans know a lot about overrated QBs, they get to see one play every Sunday.

boltaneer
09-28-2009, 09:10 AM
I'll take your word for it, after all Chargers' fans know a lot about overrated QBs, they get to see one play every Sunday.

Wow...

We've found someone with worse football acumen than Bob. Congrats!

orangeatheist
09-28-2009, 09:20 AM

Same reason you pick on Gaffe over in War and Politics!

Easy target! :~ohyah!:!Booya!:P

DenverBrit
09-28-2009, 09:29 AM
Same reason you pick on Gaffe over in War and Politics!

Easy target! :~ohyah!:!Booya!:P

Oh, ok. ;D

Karenin
09-28-2009, 09:32 AM
Wow...

We've found someone with worse football acumen than Bob. Congrats!

oh, sorry, what i meant to say was ZOMG BESTT 8-8 TEAM EVAR BESTT 2-1 TEAME EVEAR BEST QB EVEARE HE JUSTS WINZ EXCEPET WHENE HE DOESNT LIKE IN TEH PLAYOFFS!!!!!11!!1

There, was that better?

SonOfLe-loLang
09-28-2009, 09:57 AM
Bob realizes that the NFL season is 3 games in and the Broncos are 3-0, right?

TailgateNut
09-28-2009, 10:02 AM
Begins next week!

Patriots @ Broncos L

Broncos @ Chargers L

Broncos @ Ravens L

Steelers @ Broncos L

Giants @ Broncos L

Broncos @ Colts L

Raiders @ Broncos W Wow, it could take until week 15 to get a guaranteed win. Donk fans wont be so happy a couple months from now.

Just wanted to let you guys know ahead of time so you don't get your hopes up and think a division win and Super Bowl run is in the future.

:rofl:

BlaK-Argentina
09-28-2009, 10:06 AM
This thread is great. I couldn't believe Bob had posted some **** when I saw it but this is better than I thought.

Punisher
09-28-2009, 10:13 AM
Begins next week!

Patriots @ Broncos L

Broncos @ Chargers L

Broncos @ Ravens L

Steelers @ Broncos L

Giants @ Broncos L

Broncos @ Colts L

Copyright infringement
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
"Copyright violation" redirects here. For the Wikipedia term, see Wikipedia:Copyright violations.
The Cathach of St. Columba, a seventh century book of psalms. Tradition cited it as the book whose illicit transcription by Saint Columba in 560 AD led to the overturn of an Irish copyright ruling by force of arms.[1]
An advertisement for copyright and patent preparation services from 1906, when copyright registration formalities were still required in the US.

Copyright infringement (or copyright violation) is the unauthorized use of material that is covered by copyright law, in a manner that violates one of the copyright owner's exclusive rights, such as the right to reproduce or perform the copyrighted work, or to make derivative works.

For electronic and audio-visual media, unauthorized reproduction and distribution is also commonly referred to as piracy (an early reference was made by Daniel Defoe in 1703 when he said of his novel True-born Englishman : "Its being Printed again and again, by Pyrates"[2]). The practice of labeling the act of infringement as "piracy" actually predates copyright itself. Even prior to the 1709 enactment of the Statute of Anne, generally recognized as the first copyright law, the Stationers' Company of London in 1557 received a Royal Charter giving the company a monopoly on publication and tasking it with enforcing the charter. Those who violated the charter were labeled pirates as early as 1603.[3]

The legal basis for this usage dates from the same era, and has been consistently applied until the present time.[4][5] Critics of the use of the term "piracy" to describe such practices contend that it is pejorative and unfairly equates copyright infringement with more sinister activity,[6] though courts often hold that under law the two terms are interchangeable.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_infringement

Peoples Champ
09-28-2009, 10:20 AM
Regardless of how the Broncos finsish, its great to exceed expectations. John Clayton said denver was 2-14 at best, we beat that already. We are a lot better then people gave us credit for.

See week 1 power rankings

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/week/1

Thats a lot better then when people say you are going to suck and you still suck, like the 0-3 Kansas City Chiefs.

TailgateNut
09-28-2009, 10:25 AM
Regardless of how the Broncos finsish, its great to exceed expectations. John Clayton said denver was 2-14 at best, we beat that already. We are a lot better then people gave us credit for.

Thats a lot better then when people say you are going to suck and you still suck, like the 0-3 Kansas City Chiefs.

Allthough I generally don't pay attention to "the expertsROFL!", I see they've moved us up from 27th to 29th whereas the Queefs have dropped from 29th to 30th. ...and that's before the beating the Eaglets put on their asses this weekend.

Peoples Champ
09-28-2009, 10:26 AM
Allthough I generally don't pay attention to "the expertsROFL!", I see they've moved us up from 27th to 29th whereas the Queefs have dropped from 29th to 30th. ...and that's before the beating the Eaglets put on their asses this weekend.

Ya, I would say we exceeded everyones expectations. The "experts" and our own.

Ya, everyone knew the Chiefs were going to be bad, and they still are.

boltaneer
09-28-2009, 10:27 AM
oh, sorry, what i meant to say was ZOMG BESTT 8-8 TEAM EVAR BESTT 2-1 TEAME EVEAR BEST QB EVEARE HE JUSTS WINZ EXCEPET WHENE HE DOESNT LIKE IN TEH PLAYOFFS!!!!!11!!1

There, was that better?

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-3/669603/SamuelJacksonENGLISHFINAL.jpg

MOCRUSH
09-28-2009, 10:29 AM
Gotta love the Chorf faithful, I made another "jersey to be named later" bet with a co-worker over who would win more games this season. He agreed to give me the tie, so right now I'm sitting with four games in hand before October hits. Gotta figure out a good choice this year since I made him pay me an orange Cutler Jersey last year that I never got to wear.

Kid A
09-28-2009, 10:35 AM
New York Giants
Dallas Cowboys
at Washington Redskins
San Diego Chargers
Bye
at Jacksonville Jaguars
at Oakland Raiders
Pittsburgh Steelers
at San Diego Chargers
Denver Broncos
Buffalo Bills
Cleveland Browns
at Cincinnati Bengals
at Denver Broncos

Chiefs-Browns in week 15 could be played with the first overall pick at stake.

Clockwork Orange
09-28-2009, 10:48 AM
Fun fact: Elvis Dumervil currently has twice as many sacks as the entire KC defense.

Ironlung
09-28-2009, 11:18 AM
KC is a skidmark on the underpants of the NFL.

Paladin
09-28-2009, 11:24 AM
KC is a skidmark on the underpants of the NFL.

Is that better than being the brown stain?

Peoples Champ
09-28-2009, 11:57 AM
Fun fact: Elvis Dumervil currently has twice as many sacks as the entire KC defense.

I like this

Clockwork Orange
09-28-2009, 11:59 AM
Should we bump the Clady/Albert thread? Or would that be like taunting a retarded kid after beating him at basketball?

Peoples Champ
09-28-2009, 12:00 PM
Should we bump the Clady/Albert thread? Or would that be like taunting a retarded kid after beating him at basketball?

I never saw this thread, please bump, no way anyone on KC's line compares to Clady

barryr
09-28-2009, 12:12 PM
Heck, at the very least, our Broncos are fun to watch. I can't see much of anything fun to watch about the Chiefs, except watching their head coach chewing somebody out.

Peoples Champ
09-28-2009, 12:13 PM
Heck, at the very least, our Broncos are fun to watch. I can't see much of anything fun to watch about the Chiefs, except watching their head coach chewing somebody out.

Thats why everyone in KC spends their time outside the stadium at arrowhead. Its much more fun out there.

rastaman
09-28-2009, 12:22 PM

I predicted that Cassel would be benched sometime during the season. It's week three and he's already on the hot seat.

Ummmmmm......imagine Orton's record and stats had Kyle been the starting Qb of the Chiefs and Cassel was Denver's starting QB.

gunns
09-28-2009, 12:36 PM

I did like this little tidbit from there

Learned a cool statistic today. Patriots got their 400th win in their franchise history yesterday. Third among hte original AFL teams. Raiders have the most with something like 431, and Denver is second with 405.

10-03-2009, 10:41 PM
In a few hours your slide begins...prepare yourself.

cutthemdown
10-03-2009, 10:56 PM
You know what Broncos may lose. Bob might actually be right for once. I just want Broncos to keep playing hard nosed football. If they lose a well fought game I will still be satisfied the new coach has us heading right direction.

Who knows though maybe this team is special.

For sure though your chiefs are not special, don't have any good talent, hired a crappy coach and a GM whose ego is larger then his football knowledge.

BroncoMan4ever
10-03-2009, 11:03 PM
Yeah finding QBs that can throw for 90 yards are so hard to find these days.

don't forget the 0-3 record.

atomicbloke
10-03-2009, 11:23 PM

Which site had the power ranking with the Broncos dead last at # 32?

There was a thread about it with a link just before the season started, but I can't find it....

Hercules Rockefeller
10-03-2009, 11:28 PM
In a few hours your slide begins...prepare yourself.

Amazing that you live vicariously through the Broncos losing.

You'd think that you wouldn't care about a franchise that's spinning it's wheels like Denver, when the Chiefs have their franchise QB in place so they can move forward into the future now.

p7superfly
10-04-2009, 11:44 AM
We may lose today, but we have the Chiefs and the Raiders two more times, so at worst we'll go 5-11.

Archer81
10-04-2009, 11:49 AM
The Raven

by Edgar Allan Poe

First Published in 1845 (http://eapoe.org/works/info/pp073.htm)
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
" 'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door;
Only this, and nothing more."

Ah, distinctly I remember, it was in the bleak December,
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
Eagerly I wished the morrow; vainly I had sought to borrow
From my books (http://www.houseofusher.net/library.html) surcease of sorrow, sorrow for the lost Lenore,.
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore, (http://www.houseofusher.net/lenore.html)
Nameless here forevermore.

And the silken sad uncertain rustling of each purple curtain
Thrilled me---filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;
So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating,
" 'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door,
Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door.
This it is, and nothing more."

Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,
"Sir," said I, "or madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;
But the fact is, I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,
And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door,
That I scarce was sure I heard you." Here I opened wide the door;---
Darkness there, and nothing more.

Deep into the darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortals ever dared to dream before;
But the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token,
And the only word there spoken was the whispered word,
Lenore? (http://www.houseofusher.net/lenore.html), This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word,
"Lenore!" Merely this, and nothing more.

Back into the chamber turning, all my soul within me burning,
Soon again I heard a tapping, something louder than before,
"Surely," said I, "surely, that is something at my window lattice.
Let me see, then, what thereat is, and this mystery explore.
Let my heart be still a moment, and this mystery explore.
" 'Tis the wind, and nothing more."

Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter,
In there stepped a stately raven, of the saintly days of yore.
Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he;
But with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door.
Perched upon a bust of Pallas, just above my chamber door,
Perched, and sat, and nothing more.

Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore,
"Though thy crest be shorn and shaven thou," I said, "art sure no craven,
Ghastly, grim, and ancient raven, wandering from the nightly shore.
Tell me what the lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore."
Quoth the raven, "Nevermore."

Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning, little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door,
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as "Nevermore."

But the raven, sitting lonely on that placid bust, spoke only
That one word, as if his soul in that one word he did outpour.
Nothing further then he uttered; not a feather then he fluttered;
Till I scarcely more than muttered, "Other friends have flown before;
On the morrow he will leave me, as my hopes have flown before."
Then the bird said, "Nevermore."

Startled at the stillness broken by reply so aptly spoken,
"Doubtless," said I, "what it utters is its only stock and store,
Caught from some unhappy master, whom unmerciful disaster
Followed fast and followed faster, till his songs one burden bore,---
Till the dirges of his hope that melancholy burden bore
Of "Never---nevermore."

But the raven still beguiling all my sad soul into smiling,
Straight I wheeled a cushioned seat in front of bird, and bust and door;
Then, upon the velvet sinking, I betook myself to linking
Fancy unto fancy, thinking what this ominous bird of yore --
What this grim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt and ominous bird of yore
Meant in croaking "Nevermore."
Thus I sat engaged in guessing, but no syllable expressing
To the fowl, whose fiery eyes now burned into my bosom's core;
This and more I sat divining, with my head at ease reclining
On the cushion's velvet lining that the lamplight gloated o'er,
But whose velvet violet lining with the lamplight gloating o'er
She shall press, ah, nevermore!

Then, methought, the air grew denser, perfumed from an unseen censer
Swung by seraphim whose footfalls tinkled on the tufted floor.
"Wretch," I cried, "thy God hath lent thee -- by these angels he hath
Sent thee respite---respite and nepenthe from thy memories of Lenore!
Quaff, O quaff this kind nepenthe, and forget this lost Lenore!"
Quoth the raven, "Nevermore!"

"Prophet!" said I, "thing of evil!--prophet still, if bird or devil!
Whether tempter sent, or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore,
Desolate, yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted--
On this home by horror haunted--tell me truly, I implore:
Is there--is there balm in Gilead?--tell me--tell me I implore!"

"Prophet!" said I, "thing of evil--prophet still, if bird or devil!
By that heaven that bends above us--by that God we both adore--
Tell this soul with sorrow laden, if, within the distant Aidenn,
It shall clasp a sainted maiden, whom the angels name Lenore---
Clasp a rare and radiant maiden, whom the angels name Lenore?

"Be that word our sign of parting, bird or fiend!" I shrieked, upstarting--
"Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian shore!
Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!
Leave my loneliness unbroken! -- quit the bust above my door!
Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door! (http://www.houseofusher.net/mydoor.html)"

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming.
And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted---nevermore!

:Broncos:

DBroncos4life
10-04-2009, 12:05 PM
How much does a QB that can throw for 50 yards a game cost now days bob?

10-04-2009, 04:24 PM
You got lucky today.

Your slide starts next week.

Prepare to get owned by the Hoodie's creator.

Bronx33
10-04-2009, 04:34 PM
bob must have a foot fetish..

brncs_fan
10-04-2009, 04:36 PM
You got lucky today.

I'll take 4-1 over cheering for that UFL team you have in KC.

Broncojef
10-04-2009, 04:41 PM
You got lucky today.

We had more wins in week two than you'll have all year..still talkin trash, good grief you're embarrassing.

Natedog24
10-04-2009, 04:45 PM
"The deal is done"

DenverBrit
10-04-2009, 05:33 PM
KC sucks and I'm an idiot!!

Two out of two!! Well done.

cmhargrove
10-04-2009, 05:37 PM
You got lucky today.

Bob, chew on your turd of a post for a while. You really look idiotic after this thread.

Sassy
10-04-2009, 05:40 PM
BoBo...just a reminder...the Denver Broncos are 4-0 and the Cheffies...haven't shown up yet. WHO'S THE FOOL?

Kid A
10-04-2009, 05:45 PM
The "slide" to legitimacy has begun.

Punisher
10-04-2009, 05:46 PM
Begins next week!

STFU Bob you ****ing hater, Come out the closet and put that Orange Jersey On,everyone knows your a in the closet Broncos fan.

Broncos4tw
10-04-2009, 05:46 PM
You should be revoked of writing anything on this board, by virtue of your idiotic blathering that you assume is intelligent posting. You are wrong again, you are always wrong, and you will continue to be wrong. I am unsure if the fabric of the universe can continue to take much more wrongness. To be safe boob, you should shut the hell up now, before you doom us all.

Williams
10-04-2009, 10:56 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g18/broncoking16/thread-fail-stamp.gif

ZONA
10-04-2009, 10:59 PM
You got lucky today.

That's the best you can come up with? You got lucky today? Take that weak sh*t outta here.

Mr. Elway
10-04-2009, 11:02 PM
You got lucky today.

If I were you maybe I would be over here trying to talk **** too. When you root for the Chiefs it's good to have a backup plan.

HAT
10-04-2009, 11:09 PM
You got lucky today.

Probably.....Shutting out a team for Q's 2,3 &4 that had been averaging over 28 ppg is about as lucky as shutting out a team for 59+ minutes in game one that has averaged almost 26 ppg since.

Denver=luckiest 6.5 ppg allowed team ever....They just haven't played anybody yet.

McDman
10-04-2009, 11:16 PM
I don't understand why anyone even responds to his threads, he's obviously just trying to get a reaction out of everyone. Anyone in their right mind knows we're better than the Chiefs right now, he's just doing this to provoke people.

10-04-2009, 11:26 PM
Anyone in their right mind knows we're better than the Chiefs right now

Ah, you seem to have hit upon the key note.

"right now."

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if you're better than the Chiefs right now. Because the Chiefs are terrible. Everyone, save perhaps the Browns, is better than the Chiefs right now.

But in a couple of years the Chiefs will be really good. They will be prepared to take their place among the AFC contenders.

The question is, will the Broncos?

In two years, will the Broncos have found a franchise quarterback, fixed their defense (your current defense is clearly a mirage) and taken their place among the AFC contenders?

In two years, will the Broncos be better than the Chiefs?

Or will you be mired in mediocrity, stuck within the purgatory of NFL irrelevancy that you once so ridiculed the Chiefs for occupying?

Probably.

Enjoy this while it lasts, boyos.

Taco John
10-04-2009, 11:28 PM
I'm pretty sure that the Browns are better than the Chiefs right now.

Sassy
10-04-2009, 11:30 PM
I sense a green -eyed monster lurking ...

Mr. Elway
10-04-2009, 11:32 PM

Thanks. Enjoy sucking.

Taco John
10-04-2009, 11:32 PM

"right now."

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if you're better than the Chiefs right now. Because the Chiefs are terrible. Everyone, save perhaps the Browns, is better than the Chiefs right now.

But in a couple of years the Chiefs will be really good. They will be prepared to take their place among the AFC contenders.

In two years, will the Broncos have found a franchise quarterback, fixed their defense (your current defense is clearly a mirage) and taken their place among the AFC contenders?

Or will you be mired in mediocrity, stuck within the purgatory of NFL irrelevancy that you once so ridiculed the Chiefs for occupying?

Probably.

Seriously though... Why would you think this "in two years" smack would be meaningful? The NFL is about winning today - what's happening now.

What's happening now is that your organization and our organization were blown up this past offseason. Your organization looks like it could be one of the worst organizations in football right now, and our organization looks like it could be one of the best.

Whatever you want to say about mirages and whatnot - have fun with it - because nothing that you say is going to take away the wins and replace them with losses. Nothing you say is going to make us feel the way about our team that you currently feel about your team.

But keep trying, because the entertainment value is high.

atomicbloke
10-04-2009, 11:43 PM

"right now."

Probably.

Bob... 2 years is too short of a time frame....

Lets talk about 20 years....

Do you think the Broncos will be as good as the Chiefs in 20 years?

Since you are a football genious, can you predict the Chiefs and Broncos record in the 2029 NFL season?

You see being good in 2029 in much more important than being good in 2009 or 2011 or 2013....

cutthemdown
10-05-2009, 12:00 AM
Bob fails to realize his team doesn't have a franchise QB either.

Durango
10-05-2009, 12:00 AM
Who is this annoying twit? I started to read his garbage a couple of days ago and thought it was a Raider fan. You know, misery loves company. But a Chiefs fan? Is kansas City still an NFL team? I was thinking they'd make better Washington Generals to everyones' Harlem Globetrotters. How could anyone from the Chiefs side of things be talking smack? Open your eyes, son and seek out a better team to follow for now. Detroit maybe. They've won something this calender year.

cutthemdown
10-05-2009, 12:01 AM
Note to stupid Chef fans. Just because you pay someone gazzillions to be your QB, doesn't make then a franchise qb.

To be that you have to be a QB that can win games by himself regardless of how the offense performs. If you think that is Cassel your crazy. Cassel is a medium arm, game manager just like Orton.

atomicbloke
10-05-2009, 12:03 AM
Note to stupid Chef fans. Just because you pay someone gazzillions to be your QB, doesn't make then a franchise qb.

To be that you have to be a QB that can win games by himself regardless of how the offense performs. If you think that is Cassel your crazy. Cassel is a medium arm, game manager just like Orton.

Dude... you missed his point.... he feels the Chiefs will be a much better than the Broncos at some unknown point in the future... can you deny that?

Archer81
10-05-2009, 12:07 AM
Dude... you missed his point.... he feels the Chiefs will be a much better than the Broncos at some unknown point in the future... can you deny that?

World ends in 2012. They better get a move on.

Archer81
10-05-2009, 12:09 AM
Who is this annoying twit? I started to read his garbage a couple of days ago and thought it was a Raider fan. You know, misery loves company. But a Chiefs fan? Is kansas City still an NFL team? I was thinking they'd make better Washington Generals to everyones' Harlem Globetrotters. How could anyone from the Chiefs side of things be talking smack? Open your eyes, son and seek out a better team to follow for now. Detroit maybe. They've won something this calender year.

Clayton. Our resident yerkoff. Mocked a man with a ton of health problems, writes for a BS sports "news" agency and is a general all around testical lint.

Durango
10-05-2009, 12:16 AM
Clayton. Our resident yerkoff. Mocked a man with a ton of health problems, writes for a BS sports "news" agency and is a general all around testical lint.

I apologize in advance. I don't really know what that means, but I find it almost impossible to believe he could be a Kansas City journalist. He's all slant and no objectivity.

Archer81
10-05-2009, 12:18 AM
I apologize in advance. I don't really know what that means, but I find it almost impossible to believe he could be a Kansas City journalist. He's all slant and no objectivity.

You learn quickly.

cutthemdown
10-05-2009, 12:22 AM

Meh he probably doesn't really even believe that. People like Bobo whose word means nothing just don't worry about being wrong. They will just make up new stuff after to that and say see you then.

Bobo will have died someday after having made a prediction that didn't come true.

He actually has no idea when Chiefs will be good, but 2 yrs sounds reasonable so he says it.

I get it, he's just an idiot who has never been right about a thing.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-05-2009, 11:30 AM
you people stop ruining bobs delusions . yes bob your chefs are super special just like you now go outside and play with the other mentally challenged bike helmet crazy people now ok we adults are talking about our team. thats how you got to handle special children yalls, so dont be mean to bob just pat him on the head and agree with him.

DenverBrit
10-05-2009, 12:01 PM
Bob fails to realize his team doesn't have a franchise QB either.

Are you sure? He's paid like one. ;D

bfoflcommish
10-05-2009, 12:20 PM

"right now."

Probably.

So it's no longer next year it's in 2 years...and how long have we been hearing this from you and other chef fans?? 30+ years?

Kid A
10-05-2009, 12:31 PM
So it's no longer next year it's in 2 years...and how long have we been hearing this from you and other chef fans?? 30+ years?

If Bob honestly believes it will be two years before they're competitive again he's the most optimistic Chiefs fan I've seen in a while. There isn't a unit on the team that doesn't need serious rebuilding. Pretty much the entire city of KC feels they're screwed with Haley, and the Pioli honeymoon is well over. Whispers of "maybe Bellicheck was making all the personnel decisions" are growing louder.

Maybe those two do know what they're doing, but they haven't really provided a shred of a reason for optimism yet. If I were a Chiefs fan my optimism for the future would be somewhere above that of a Raiders fan and below that of...just about everyone else.

BroncoFanDoug
10-05-2009, 12:32 PM
Broncos: 4-0
Bob's predictions: 0-1 (well that is just on this thread)

It must really hurt to be KC fan right now:)

I for one enjoy Bob's posts. His logic is so absurd it makes me laugh!

cutthemdown
10-05-2009, 01:32 PM
LOL at the we will be really good in 2 yrs smack. That is the most pathetic sports talk/smack I have ever heard.

Sports for fans is never about 2 yrs away. Hell in 2 yrs the world could end. Not that Bobo would really care, his life stinks anyways.

Irish Stout
10-05-2009, 01:45 PM
I actually feel bad for KC. Not the chiefs or their fans, but for the actual city. The Royals haven't been good since forever and the queefs are going the exact same way. Without basketball or hockey, the sports in that town are just irrelevant.

Miss I.
10-05-2009, 01:51 PM
I think the meth must be getting to Bob. Though, it begs the question, What came first: Being a Chief Fan or doing Meth? ;D

Archer81
10-05-2009, 01:53 PM
I think the meth must be getting to Bob. Though, it begs the question, What came first: Being a Chief Fan or doing Meth? ;D

I blame one of Bob's "uncles" who came to pay his ma a visit or three...

How are ya doin Miss I?

Miss I.
10-05-2009, 01:55 PM
I blame one of Bob's "uncles" who came to pay his ma a visit or three...

How are ya doin Miss I?

Oh I am just dandy...I love being overseas...no problems, all good (except sometimes I cant see my darned games, but it's all good...nothing a lot of ale can't fix).

Clockwork Orange
10-11-2009, 05:32 PM
^5

Bronx33
10-11-2009, 05:38 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LxX5rnmihh0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LxX5rnmihh0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Kid A
10-11-2009, 05:41 PM
There is so much good karma in this thread. We can only pray Bob shows posts in it again this week.

cutthemdown
10-11-2009, 06:01 PM
Oh he'll be back. He will say all you get to look forward to is losing in playoffs, something like that.

Rocket 7
10-11-2009, 06:03 PM
Chiefs lose ........again

Broncojef
10-11-2009, 06:12 PM
Oh he'll be back. He will say all you get to look forward to is losing in playoffs, something like that.

If he talked smack after going 0-4 he'll be even more obnoxious after the 5th loss.

Wes Mantooth
10-11-2009, 06:29 PM
eat a steamer Bob! Go take your disgruntled outlook on football and eat a foot-long pile of poop. With love of course.

Bronx33
10-11-2009, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister
You got lucky today.

Ohhhh bob you probably keep asking yourself when your boyfriend is pounding you in the rump ( when will it ever end) well it looks like you're getting pumped for another week so settle in and get a piece of leather to chew on theres a rough road a coming.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-12-2009, 12:54 AM
booby so far your 0-5 at predicting the broncos doom

Vegas_Bronco
10-12-2009, 12:56 AM
We are sliding at the right time that is for sure!

KevinJames
10-12-2009, 12:57 AM
weeeeeeeeeeee this Bronco slide sure is fun.

beats the hell out of the metal old slide I use to burn my ass on.

Williams
10-12-2009, 12:59 AM

ZONA
10-12-2009, 01:00 AM
Looks like we might just slide all the way to the playoffs............hahahaha

BroncoDoug
10-12-2009, 01:01 AM

"right now."

Probably.

Ahhhhh... But the Brown actually have a win now... so who else is worse?

maher_tyler
10-12-2009, 01:01 AM
I FINALLY put him on ignore...i wish everyone else would do the same!! The guy is nothing but a troll crying for attention!! If he truly is this retarded outside of the mane...god help him!!

DBroncos4life
10-12-2009, 01:02 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AmhSUxeH4Vg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AmhSUxeH4Vg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
this isn't the first time Bob failed at something involving a slide.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-12-2009, 01:04 AM
Begins next week!

Dallas Cowboys @ Denver Broncos L :charge::bronxrox::manesmack

Patriots @ Broncos L :smashpats win gee the broncos are 5-0

Broncos @ Chargers L

Broncos @ Ravens L

Steelers @ Broncos L

Giants @ Broncos L

Broncos @ Colts L

wow you break the record for suckin how many have the chefs won so far???:yayaya: :chefstink

maher_tyler
10-12-2009, 01:05 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AmhSUxeH4Vg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AmhSUxeH4Vg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
this isn't the first time Bob failed at something involving a slide.

bitch tits!!

DBroncos4life
10-12-2009, 01:08 AM

b**** boobies!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ybgUmMdZvA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ybgUmMdZvA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-12-2009, 01:25 AM
im gonna help poor ol bob out here Bob's your Information Minister : dur you got lucky against the patriots but next week you will get electrocuted by the chargers Bob's your Information Minister : you got lucky against the chargers but you will lose next week to the mighty bye week team i dont know what city they play in but YOU WILL LOSE TO THEM!!!! GO BYE WEEK Bob's your Information Minister : ( after drinkin much jack daniels ) youuuuuuuuuhhhhhh gat luckay against oaaaaaaaaaaklannnnnd noooooo wait itszzzzzzzz itsssssssssssssss hic *plattsblurgh seals skins thay thay thayt willllllllsssssssss beetsssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssszzz fah heawwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhh yousssss finsaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllyssss lath youu allllllllllllssssssssssssssssssssss denverssssssssssssssssssss suuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkksssssss <---- after bob drinks a few dozen or so jack daniels and swallows a few bottle of sleeping pills

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-12-2009, 01:34 AM
lord i apologize i shouldnt make fun of retarded drunk people i found a photo of bob at his jobhttp://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/pally/Retards.png

cutthemdown
10-12-2009, 01:37 AM
im gonna help poor ol bob out here Bob's your Information Minister : dur you got lucky against the patriots but next week you will get electrocuted by the chargers Bob's your Information Minister : you got lucky against the chargers but you will lose next week to the mighty bye week team i dont know what city they play in but YOU WILL LOSE TO THEM!!!! GO BYE WEEK Bob's your Information Minister : ( after drinkin much jack daniels ) youuuuuuuuuhhhhhh gat luckay against oaaaaaaaaaaklannnnnd noooooo wait itszzzzzzzz itsssssssssssssss hic *plattsblurgh seals skins thay thay thayt willllllllsssssssss beetsssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssszzz fah heawwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhh yousssss finsaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllyssss lath youu allllllllllllssssssssssssssssssssss denverssssssssssssssssssss suuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkksssssss <---- after bob drinks a few dozen or so jack daniels and swallows a few bottle of sleeping pills

Bob's not near cool enough to be able to drink Jack McDaniels

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-12-2009, 11:20 AM
Bob's not near cool enough to be able to drink Jack McDaniels
so what is that goof drinkin thats killing off all his brain cells antifreeze?
i see retarded people smarter than him hell kindergartner no preschool kids. o hell piss ants i give up what would be dumber than bob. someday bob will get that one pick for us to lose right then he be jumping up n down like some autistic child going see i told you so i told you so if we dont get to the superbowl and win hell if we dont go and blow someone out by 90 points the lil tard be in here jumpin up n down like the lil idiot he is. mean while the chefs will be burnt to a crispy 0-16

Peoples Champ
10-12-2009, 11:29 AM
I was really hoping this thread would bump back up, what happened to that bronco's slide?

BroncoInSkinland
10-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Anyone else think Bob may have a hard time posting about us starting our slide to 5-11 this week? I think the poor little guy is having a hard time seeing his keyboard through the 0-5 tears. Come on Bob, tell us about the Chargers and how games within your division are the most important games. Oh and about how the Chiefs are ahead of the Broncos when you look at it long term, that's always good for a chuckle.

Flex Gunmetal
10-12-2009, 11:37 AM
I was really hoping this thread would bump back up, what happened to that bronco's slide?

It is getting out of control.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-12-2009, 02:55 PM
maybe we should tell bob yes we are 0-5 we suck just so he wont drink him self to death every sunday poor guy all his major brain cells are dead i feel sorry for the guy maybe we should let the chefs win twice after we secure home field thru the playoffs if we do that is , we will let the local pee wee football team play the chiefs and maybe they will finally win a couple

Broncos4tw
10-12-2009, 03:12 PM
There are 10 games separating the hapless Chiefs and the Broncos. lol? Yes, I think so.

Smiling Assassin27
10-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Nah, I'm sure Bobo will be back to stand up for his post(s). Like this one, for example:

Nah. If you guys beat the Patriots you're legit.

But you won't. The Broncos are frauds. Brady and Bill are going to pull your pants down.

C'mon Bobby, defend your honor here. Some still say we're not legit, but you obviously must, now that we beat the Patriots, no? Say it slowly...

Mc.....Daddy...

DenverBrit
10-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Nah, I'm sure Bobo will be back to stand up for his post(s). Like this one, for example:

C'mon Bobby, defend your honor here. Some still say we're not legit, but you obviously must, now that we beat the Patriots, no? Say it slowly...

Mc.....Daddy...

Boob has no honor, he's just a clueless doofus with internet access. ;D

Doggcow
10-12-2009, 04:51 PM
LOL Nice bump!

iDENVER
10-12-2009, 05:06 PM
lmao MC.....DADDY!!

Steve Prefontaine
10-20-2009, 07:01 AM
The slide can be a wonderful ride.

crowebomber
10-20-2009, 07:05 AM
Begins next week!

Patriots @ Broncos L

Broncos @ Chargers L

Broncos @ Ravens L

Steelers @ Broncos L

Giants @ Broncos L

Broncos @ Colts L

Just thought I would quote it too to keep it fresh! :thumbs:

Peoples Champ
10-20-2009, 07:10 AM
Just thought I would quote it too to keep it fresh! :thumbs:

I like this, I am still waiting for this Bronco slide?

Williams
10-20-2009, 07:50 AM

ol number 7
10-20-2009, 08:00 AM
The slide can be a wonderful ride.

Bob may not respond for a while. They are cookin a possum out front of his mommas trailer to celebrate the chiefs first and only win this year. Do it right Bobo and leave the sheep alone after you start hitting the moonshine.
Six wins might take Haley and Pioli six years to accomplish.

Man-Goblin
10-20-2009, 08:01 AM
Startinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng....NOW!

Killericon
10-20-2009, 10:38 AM
For realz, guys, 6-10.

azbroncfan
10-20-2009, 10:39 AM
Somewhere he is holding hands and consoling SOCAL and the rest of the MCD haters. I am sure he will post the slide starts in 2 weeks against BALT.

ZONA
10-20-2009, 10:47 AM
I think it would be cool to see some other fan boards and their win loss prediction based on each game. No doubt at the beginning of the season they had the Broncos game with a locked in win. Now I would like to see how they look now.

BroncoDoug
10-20-2009, 12:04 PM
Bobo, get in here and tell us how we are going to lose to the bye week!!!

BMarsh615
10-20-2009, 12:10 PM
Bobo, get in here and tell us how we are going to lose to the bye week!!!

:spit:

mhgaffney
10-20-2009, 12:14 PM
So WTF happened to the info minister?

He seems to have strangely vanished ....pooof!

Miss I.
10-20-2009, 12:15 PM
Maybe by Bronco Slide, Bob meant these, Bronco Mojo Slides....

http://www.footballfanatics.com/NFL_Denver_Broncos/Reebok_Denver_Broncos_Black_NFL_Mojo_Slide_Sandals

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-20-2009, 01:49 PM
bobby come out and pllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaayaaaaaaaaaaay boooooooooobby come out and pllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyaaaa aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhy maybe its time to put bobs face on the side of a milk carton

bombay
10-20-2009, 01:52 PM
bobby come out and pllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaayaaaaaaaaaaay boooooooooobby come out and pllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyaaaa aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhy maybe its time to put bobs face on the side of a milk carton

Uh.. no..... they have to try and sell that stuff.

11-01-2009, 01:24 PM
And so it begins.

Soul-Bronco
11-01-2009, 01:28 PM
And so it begins.

and it never will for the chiefs

fdf
11-01-2009, 01:35 PM
and it never will for the chiefs

Can a team "slide" up?

broncoblue
11-01-2009, 01:47 PM
And so it begins.

you really are a retarded sheep shagging sister marrying dickhead

manchambo
11-01-2009, 01:50 PM
And so it begins.

Ah. So by predicting a "slide" several weeks ago, you actually meant that the Broncos were not going to become the first undefeated team in the history of the NFL, but instead would eventually lose at least one game.

That's some keen football analysis right there.

cutthemdown
11-01-2009, 01:52 PM
It's only a road non division loss. KC will still have to beat us to ruin our season. We take care of biz vs teams in our division, none of who are as good as Ravens defense, and we will be fine.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-01-2009, 02:12 PM
Ah. So by predicting a "slide" several weeks ago, you actually meant that the Broncos were not going to become the first undefeated team in the history of the NFL, but instead would eventually lose at least one game.

That's some keen football analysis right there.

He's not being serious. He does it to get under your skin and it works.

jhat01
11-01-2009, 02:12 PM
And so it begins.

Your team's slide has been going on for a decade...

No1BroncoFan
11-01-2009, 02:27 PM
Yep. Bob is not just a troll, but an epic, HOF worthy troll. What's surprising is not that he's been successful for so long, but that he's had success with even the most seasoned posters.

Ben

The Joker
11-01-2009, 02:29 PM
Back on the Whoppers fatboy?

Bob's slide back into morbid obesity begins today.

Aiming for completion by Christmas?

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-01-2009, 04:02 PM

Patriots @ Broncos L

Broncos @ Chargers L

Broncos @ Ravens L <<<<< WOW HE GOT ONE RIGHT NOSTRADAMUS MOVE OVER WE GOT A NEW PSYCHIC IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!! MY GOD BOB GOT ONE RIGHT OUT OF 4
bob will start to jump up n down like a **** throwing monkey on crack bob is soo happy now he got 1 right finally >>>>>

Steelers @ Broncos L

Giants @ Broncos L

Broncos @ Colts L

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-01-2009, 04:03 PM
but hes a funny lil troll he amuses me but he needs to show up more if he wants to be a better troll than me

11-02-2009, 08:35 PM
What are the chances of the Broncos ending their slide this week against the Steelers?

Virtually nil.

Gonna be a lot of chicken littles up in this bitch next week. STEEL MEN ARE COMING!

STBumpkin
11-02-2009, 08:44 PM
If 2 losses is a slide, the chiefs must be experiencing an avalanche on top of an earthquake wrapped in a tsunami.

Rocket 7
11-02-2009, 08:52 PM
STEEL MEN ARE COMING!

Keep your gay fantasies to yourself.

DenverBrit
11-02-2009, 08:53 PM
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/4092/trolling101ql8.gif

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-02-2009, 09:02 PM
oh cmon its fun playin with this dufus this chef fan just want to start a rivalry. as if chargers and raiders wasnt nuff

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-03-2009, 06:51 AM
STEEL MEN ARE COMING!

Did you hear that? That was the sound of Bob's a-hole quivering.

Peoples Champ
11-03-2009, 06:55 AM
What are the chances of the Broncos ending their slide this week against the Steelers?

Virtually nil.

Gonna be a lot of chicken littles up in this b**** next week. STEEL MEN ARE COMING!

When did the Chiefs slide start? Its tough trying to remember when the last time they were good was, especially for us young guys.

gtown
11-03-2009, 07:15 AM
And just when you thought a mullet living in his parent's basement masturbating in his own feces with Cheetohs crumbs on his face couldn't get any lower - he introduces us to this thread.

DenverBrit
11-03-2009, 08:47 AM
oh cmon its fun playin with this dufus this chef fan just want to start a rivalry. as if chargers and raiders wasnt nuff

Most on this board know what Boob is, he's a Troll.

Go ahead and keep responding to him, he's playing you like this: Ha!

http://www.gospelballoons.com/images/r9-3.jpg

11-09-2009, 08:25 PM
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/odessainflatables/kid%20wet%20slide.jpg

bfoflcommish
11-09-2009, 08:29 PM
hey b!tch, i mean bob, why havent you posted in the knowshon vs lj thread that was bumped today?????

Kid A
11-09-2009, 08:30 PM

1-7

Baba Booey
11-09-2009, 08:33 PM
Easy for a guy with such a small di...I mean a guy that roots for such a ****ty team to be jealous try to give us ****.

Enjoy our bowel movements for the remainder of this and the entirety of many years to come.

DenverBrit
11-09-2009, 08:41 PM
http://www.gospelballoons.com/images/r9-3.jpg

Peoples Champ
11-10-2009, 06:43 AM

Well at least our slide started after 6-0 start, not like in the Preseason like the Chiefs.

11-10-2009, 04:32 PM
If all you guys can do is deflect that's pretty sad.

The slide is in full effect.

Better hope you don't lay an egg against Washington. Stranger things have happened.

bombay
11-10-2009, 04:39 PM
What's porky pig's team's record?

11-10-2009, 06:09 PM
Have you folks considered...that if the Chargers continue their upswing...and there is no reason to think they won't, because they always have an upswing in the second half the last 2-3 years....if the Chargers overtake the Broncos and Denver chokes in the wild-card race....

If all of that happens...

THE BRONCOS WILL MISS THE PLAYOFFS FOR THE FOURTH STRAIGHT SEASON?

Ouch.

loborugger
11-10-2009, 06:49 PM
If 2 losses is a slide, the chiefs must be experiencing an avalanche on top of an earthquake wrapped in a tsunami.

I love it. Churchill is chuckling somewhere.

Circle Orange
11-10-2009, 07:00 PM
Begins next week!

Patriots @ Broncos L

Broncos @ Chargers L

Broncos @ Ravens L

Steelers @ Broncos L

Giants @ Broncos L

Broncos @ Colts L

The perils of drinking gas are painfully apparent...poor thing. Please get treatment, we'll hope for the best.

11-10-2009, 11:10 PM
http://i25.tinypic.com/2l5hmv.jpg

boltaneer
11-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Have you folks considered...that if the Chargers continue their upswing...and there is no reason to think they won't, because they always have an upswing in the second half the last 2-3 years....if the Chargers overtake the Broncos and Denver chokes in the wild-card race....

If all of that happens...

THE BRONCOS WILL MISS THE PLAYOFFS FOR THE FOURTH STRAIGHT SEASON?

Ouch.

Dude, shut up! I'm tired of your jinxes and curses.

Even you must realize by now that everything you predict is wrong.

11-10-2009, 11:55 PM

Not at all. You should have seen me in the game thread Monday night.

The Steelers were blessed.

Popps
11-11-2009, 12:15 AM

You know it's bad when Bolts fans are begging Boob to shut up.

His predictions are just a dead-bolt-lock that we'll make the playoffs.

Thanks, Boob!
:thanku:

boltaneer
11-11-2009, 12:30 AM
Not at all. You should have seen me in the game thread Monday night.

The Steelers were blessed.

There's that expression that even a broken clock is correct twice a day...

11-11-2009, 12:31 AM
There's that expression that even a broken clock is correct twice a day...

Twice a year, apparently. I knew there was no ****ing way the Broncos were beating the Ravens.

azbroncfan
11-11-2009, 05:42 AM
Twice a year, apparently. I knew there was no ****ing way the Broncos were beating the Ravens.

Of course you did. Your like the gambler that tells you what he won after the fact. Everyone can pick the games the next day. You were dead wrong all year and act like picking a home favorite is some great accomplishment.

Peoples Champ
11-11-2009, 06:42 AM
You know it's bad when Bolts fans are begging Boob to shut up.

His predictions are just a dead-bolt-lock that we'll make the playoffs.

Thanks, Boob!
:thanku:

hahahaa

11-15-2009, 02:24 PM
Are you guys feeling that gentle slope?

Bronx33
11-15-2009, 02:25 PM
ask your boyfriend

go_broncos
11-15-2009, 02:27 PM
The broncos will reach playoffs this year

11-22-2009, 03:14 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/20pc9cy.jpg

broncoblue
11-22-2009, 03:41 PM
fk u boob look at your teams record b4 smack.......prick

Broncos4tw
11-22-2009, 04:22 PM
Just out of curiosity.. why does this board allow such an obvious, annoying, punkass biatch to stay here unbanned? It's your board man... don't be shy about banning idiots like this thread starter.

ant1999e
11-22-2009, 04:24 PM
Just out of curiosity.. why does this board allow such an obvious, annoying, punkass biatch to stay here unbanned? It's your board man... don't be shy about banning idiots like this thread starter.

Hell yeah. They ban him on chiefs boards, why can't we?

11-22-2009, 04:40 PM
I'm sorry guys. I'm not trying to troll. Consider me the early warning system. In 2007 and 2008 I accurately predicted your defensive collapse. This year, despite your lofty start, I saw the tumble coming. And here it is. The sad thing is, it's even worse than I foresaw. A loss to the Chiefs is really going to look bad.

Don't hate. Appreciate.

DenverBound
11-22-2009, 04:55 PM
I thought you guys said Boob is ALWAYS wrong? Liars. :notthissh

DenverBrit
11-22-2009, 04:56 PM
Hell yeah. They ban him on chiefs boards, why can't we?

Ask Taco, he seems to like him

SoCalBronco
11-22-2009, 04:57 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/20pc9cy.jpg

Damn...I didn't know Dortoh was at the game, today.

:)

Broncos4tw
11-22-2009, 04:59 PM
You are a troll. It's rather pathetic when you are banned by your OWN FANS from your board. How embarrassing is that? If you aren't you should be. If I ran this board, you'd be gone in a heartbeat. You don't even rile me.. you are like a very very annoying mosquito.

11-27-2009, 01:29 AM
Congratulations. The slide is over.

Denver has defied the odds and will return to the playoffs this season.

cutthemdown
11-27-2009, 07:24 AM
Congratulations. The slide is over.

Denver has defied the odds and will return to the playoffs this season.

Meh you have no idea what is going to happen.

In division games like we have vs Raiders, 2 times vs Chiefs are very unpredictable. I'm never surprised when a division game is close. Even if it was a 15-0 team going against an 0-15 team. When games are in the division all bets are off.

Broncos have a lot of tough wins left to make playoffs. They had a brutal schedule though some I am not surprised.

I still think a healthy Orton playing all game, no Moreno fumble and Broncos beat Skins, but oh well.

One thing is for sure though you have no idea what is going to happen.

cutthemdown
11-27-2009, 07:26 AM
You are a troll. It's rather pathetic when you are banned by your OWN FANS from your board. How embarrassing is that? If you aren't you should be. If I ran this board, you'd be gone in a heartbeat. You don't even rile me.. you are like a very very annoying mosquito.

what is it does he rile you, or is it very very annoying like a mosquito? Or maybe even while be eaten by a mosquito you are un-riled? LOL just yanking your chain.

The funniest thing is BoBo asking for props for being right. LOL!!! He makes like 100 predictions a yr, and gets maybe what 13-14 right? Basically if I even get one thing right I tell myself hey you are over the bobo line!!!!!!