PDA

View Full Version : Random Observation

WABronco
09-27-2009, 09:35 PM
Not that this is altogether thread-worthy, but whatever.

Did anyone else notice that one guy who was all decked out getting pestered by another fan (when they were panning the front row for those dudes who get all dressed up in Raider's gear and paint and horns and ****)? It looked like the other fan was coming down trying to get the Superfan to get all pumped up and he was like waving him off with a "ya ya leave me alone I'm not enjoying this" motion. CBS even cut it into a clip for their little break intro's.

Funny stuff.

SoDak Bronco
09-27-2009, 09:37 PM
what a bunch of losers in face paint and eye liner. I was impressed with the fearless 4some of bronco fans...those guys were brave, i hope they made it out alright.

BlaK-Argentina
09-27-2009, 09:38 PM
No I didn't see it and this thread sucks.

J/K, but really this isn't thread worthy. ;D

WABronco
09-27-2009, 09:43 PM
I will supplement my random, un-thread-worthy observation with another. I just watched the NFL.com highlight and the only parts that featured the Raider's broadcast (meaning they were "good" Raider's plays) were a first down pass, a field goal, and a Denver fumble, the latter of those ending with the play-by-play guy for Oakland saying that it would get them back into the game.

LoL

PRBronco
09-27-2009, 10:56 PM
'Nother thing not worthy of a thread, so I'll put it in here :)

I notice Darrell Reid is still credited with a sack, didn't that get undone by his hands to the face penalty? Or did I miss a play where he got one?

DivineLegion
09-27-2009, 11:08 PM
The Chubby fellow wearing makeup looked like he was about to cry.

Poor Faid fans.

Popps
09-27-2009, 11:12 PM
Another day of running mascara in the East Bay....

Bronco Yoda
09-27-2009, 11:17 PM
That place looked empty today.

dbfan21
09-28-2009, 05:59 AM
The Chubby fellow wearing makeup looked like he was about to cry.

Poor Faid fans.

He did look like he was about to bust out crying.

Think about:

(A) the time it took to apply all of that make-up
(B) the money he spent on that make-up
(C) more money he spent on the game ticket, parking, concessions, etc.

What a waste of a day and resources...LOL

BTW, was anyone at the game? The announcers said that there was almost a rumble at midfield between the Broncos and Raiders before the game. What happened?