PDA

View Full Version : Rank THEM

Quoydogs
09-27-2009, 06:55 PM
On a scale of one to ten rank the positions

QB -4 - Is working, but if our run game gets shut down we are in real trouble

RB -8- We have two great backs in Buck and Kno Great Full back in hillis No Problems here.

WR - 5- Not getting separation, Dropped balls YAC is low. Needs improvement

O line -10- What can you say here?? Could you ask for anymore?

D line- 7- Doing there job well, would like to see a little better run stop and a few pressures on the QB would be a bonus.

LB's - 8- Out standing, Constent pressure on the QB, Doom is a stud No problems here

Safety -8- Again No problems here, Dawkins may be my favorite pick up in a long long time

CB's - 8- Once again No problems here. Would like to see a few more picks

SP Teams- 8 -Once again no problems here. Giving our O respectable field position, and shutting down kick and punt returns.

So let see it. Am I wrong anywhere.

Conklin
09-27-2009, 07:37 PM
broncos0707 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=2446) - 1 - annoys me most of the time but now that we're winning thinks that posting a positive thread every now and then will make us all forget how big of a douche he is

Rock Chalk
09-27-2009, 07:40 PM
broncos0707 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=2446) - 1 - annoys me most of the time but now that we're winning thinks that posting a positive thread every now and then will make us all forget how big of a douche he is

Hahahahahahaha

BlaK-Argentina
09-27-2009, 07:45 PM
I give Orton a 7, he's doing what's needed. Nothing more, nothing less. If he sucks when we NEED him to step up, then I'll downgrade him. (not like my opinion matters anyway)

Agree with everything else.

Quoydogs
09-27-2009, 07:46 PM

Hey F#$K you you stupid F#$k. You probably should make sure who your are talking about before insulting people. What gives you the right to insult me. You are a real piece of ****.

BlaK-Argentina
09-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Hey F#$K you you stupid F#$k. You probably should make sure who your are talking about before insulting people. What gives you the right to insult me. You are a real piece of ****.

I think there's a guy with a nickname almost identical to yours. I THINK, I'm not sure. But one of you is pretty bad.

Way to keep your composure anyway. ROFL!

bfoflcommish
09-27-2009, 07:59 PM

whoa conklin, he seen your survivor posts 2 years ago

snowspot66
09-27-2009, 08:02 PM
It's the internet. He can insult whoever he wants.

Conklin
09-27-2009, 08:05 PM

take the whole prozac next time instead of just half a pill

Dagmar
09-27-2009, 08:13 PM

:thanku:

Got it in one.

KS Bronco
09-27-2009, 08:14 PM
giving orton a 4 implies he's worst than avg... dont see how thats possible with a rating > 90, zero turnovers, and 3 wins. i give him an 8. agree with the rest tho

tsiguy96
09-27-2009, 08:18 PM
orton 7.5

we are leaving a lot of points and yards on the field, but every team does every week.

BroncoInSkinland
09-27-2009, 09:42 PM
On a scale of one to ten rank the positions

QB -4 - Is working, but if our run game gets shut down we are in real trouble

6, doing what needs done when it needs done, but aside from a fluke deflected TD hasn't shown any game changing ability. A lot better than I thought though, if you had asked this in December I would have said he would be a 2 or 3.

RB -8- We have two great backs in Buck and Kno Great Full back in hillis No Problems here.

9, aside from the first game, we have had long runs that change the game. If our RBBC were a single player with the same stat line, we would be talking franchise player along the lines of AP or LT. As it stands we don't have a fantasy game changer, but we do have two guys capable of changing the game at any given moment which means one can go down to injury (god forbid) and we still can run more than effectively.

WR - 5- Not getting separation, Dropped balls YAC is low. Needs improvement

5 and growing. Marshall got involved, and showed drive. I would like to see them get Eddie in there, but our depth is outstanding with Gaffney and Stokely both showing enough to be #2 or 3 on many teams. Seeing Marshall not only catch it, but give effort for YAC shows me that this area WILL improve, we know he is capable of it. I think this game shows Brandon is on board, but still needs to get up to speed, it should be fun when he does.

O line -10- What can you say here?? Could you ask for anymore?

9 there's always room for improvement, and the first two games I thought run blocking could have been a little better.

D line- 7- Doing there job well, would like to see a little better run stop and a few pressures on the QB would be a bonus.

5, but that is a long way from the 1 they deserved last year.

LB's - 8- Out standing, Constent pressure on the QB, Doom is a stud No problems here

8, I agree, but thanks to Davis should be added as I was down on him, and he has proved me wrong thus far. Good to see DJ looking like he is running off instincts again as well.

You forgot coaching. A grudging 7 to 8. I thought McDaniels was a little predictable towards the beginning of this game, pass happy outside the 20's run happy inside of it, but then it is hard to argue with it when it is effective. The top of my head almost blew off on the end of the first series when we didn't kick, but the outcome was acceptable. I never argued that McDaniels was anything but an X's and O's genius, but for some reason it is still difficult for me to give him a standing ovation at this point. Quality win's will solve this problem I am sure.

SoDak Bronco
09-27-2009, 09:50 PM
Conklin -lmao...haha nice...By the way will you buy a car from him?

Conklin
09-27-2009, 09:57 PM
Conklin -lmao...haha nice...By the way will you buy a car from him?

buy a car from who?

TailgateNut
09-28-2009, 07:06 AM

:spit:

loborugger
09-28-2009, 07:10 AM
QB - 4, seems a bit low. No INTs, no fumbles in three games. That deserves a 6 at least.

oubronco
09-28-2009, 07:56 AM

:spit: ROFL!

Pontius Pirate
09-28-2009, 09:18 AM

Someone got a little sand in their vahjyna.

55CrushEm
09-28-2009, 09:22 AM

I think you might be referring to broncosfan7......not this guy.

Quoydogs
09-28-2009, 09:25 AM
I think you might be referring to broncosfan7......not this guy.

Hey thanks man. You know I have had this name since like 06. Now I think I am going to have to change my name because some dumb ass comes here and make one like mine. I know mine is not original by any means but it still sucks. Dudes I am not broncos7. or who ever it is your thinking of.

DenverBrit
09-28-2009, 09:27 AM

LOL

I think you meant this 'douche.' Hilarious!

broncofan7
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2555512&postcount=1

Quoydogs
09-28-2009, 09:29 AM
Someone got a little sand in their vahjyna.

Yes I may have had one too many beers when watching the game then I log on make a thread and wait for a response. Then instead of a good reply to it I get some idiot that can't even read a posters name calling me a Douche bag. I went over board and I am sorry for that, but again I am not broncoss7 or who ever it is you guys all hate.

Rabb
09-28-2009, 09:40 AM
have you even considered Orton is not passing as much because the running game is working?

It isn't like we have the luxury of saying "oh hell, Orton is terrible we better just run all day" and expect to win

Eldorado
09-28-2009, 09:43 AM
Nice one, conk. :rollseyes:

ChSuperStar
09-28-2009, 09:51 AM
Yes I may have had one too many beers when watching the game then I log on make a thread and wait for a response. Then instead of a good reply to it I get some idiot that can't even read a posters name calling me a Douche bag. I went over board and I am sorry for that, but again I am not broncoss7 or who ever it is you guys all hate.

But in a forum someone can say good things and some can say bad things, if you want to hear only good things about your posts.. you are at a wrong place.

Pseudofool
09-28-2009, 09:56 AM
Hey thanks man. You know I have had this name since like 06. Now I think I am going to have to change my name because some dumb ass comes here and make one like mine. I know mine is not original by any means but it still sucks. Dudes I am not broncos7. or who ever it is your thinking of.I say we lobby the mods to force change on broncos7 rather than you. There's any of number names that work for broncos7, like assragman, doucheinmotion, sphincterboy, dickinmouthguy, etc.

Quoydogs
09-28-2009, 09:58 AM
I say we lobby the mods to force change on broncos7 rather than you. There's any of number names that work for broncos7, like assragman, doucheinmotion, sphincterboy, dickinmouthguy, etc.

WOW remind me not piss you guys off:~ohyah!:

Conklin
09-28-2009, 10:10 AM
WOW remind me not piss you guys off:~ohyah!:

your still a douche regardless who you are, just calling it like i see it and thanks for proving me correct

Quoydogs
09-28-2009, 10:10 AM
have you even considered Orton is not passing as much because the running game is working?

It isn't like we have the luxury of saying "oh hell, Orton is terrible we better just run all day" and expect to win

I gave Orton a 4 because I think he leaves way to much on the ground. Yes I understand that he is playing safe but he is a QB and he gets paid to make throws that you or I can't.

Now before people start saying that I am a jay lover, please not that I am not!

However I can only imagine what our broncos would be like with a great QB in the back field. With the how the D is playing right now we would be untouchable.

The other problem I have with Orton is that if we play a explosive offense like NO or The cowgirls, we can't expect our D to hold them to 3 or 10 points.

My question is when it comes down to it, is he going to be able to get 2 td's in the 4th quarter with 7 minutes left? I guess time will tell.

Bottom line Orton is doing well. I think his stats make him look a lot better then he really is but he is winning games and I love that.

Rock Chalk
09-28-2009, 11:23 AM
I gave Orton a 4 because I think he leaves way to much on the ground. Yes I understand that he is playing safe but he is a QB and he gets paid to make throws that you or I can't.

Now before people start saying that I am a jay lover, please not that I am not!

However I can only imagine what our broncos would be like with a great QB in the back field. With the how the D is playing right now we would be untouchable.

The other problem I have with Orton is that if we play a explosive offense like NO or The cowgirls, we can't expect our D to hold them to 3 or 10 points.

My question is when it comes down to it, is he going to be able to get 2 td's in the 4th quarter with 7 minutes left? I guess time will tell.

Bottom line Orton is doing well. I think his stats make him look a lot better then he really is but he is winning games and I love that.

Fortunately, teh Dallas D and NO D are pushovers so even if our defense cant hold them to 10 points, we should still be able to throw up 20+ or even 30+.

baja
09-28-2009, 01:29 PM

Ya but we are willing to give you some snaps.

ZONA
09-28-2009, 03:25 PM
next time you want a ranking on 10 things don't give us only 9 of them.

Quoydogs
09-28-2009, 03:53 PM
next time you want a ranking on 10 things don't give us only 9 of them.

I said on a scale of 1-10 not ten things, next time read the post.

Quoydogs
09-28-2009, 04:02 PM
your still a douche regardless who you are, just calling it like i see it and thanks for proving me correct

You know I don't know what I did to piss you off but I did apologize. You just can't seem to accept it.

It's just like the time I walked in on you dad tappin' your mom and he had just blow a nut. I said man I hope you don't mind stupid ungrateful kids because I think the best part of you just ran down her ass crack. He still hates me for that too, but I didn't hold that against him just like I won't hold this against you.

The truth hurts sometimes.

Father like son.

Conklin
09-28-2009, 04:14 PM
You know I don't know what I did to piss you off but I did apologize. You just can't seem to accept it.

It's just like the time I walked in on you dad tappin' your mom and he had just blow a nut. I said man I hope you don't mind stupid ungrateful kids because I think the best part of you just ran down her ass crack. He still hates me for that too, but I didn't hold that against him just like I won't hold this against you.

The truth hurts sometimes.

Father like son.

again with the insults, your not changing my opinion of you if you can't keep a personal insult out of an apology. Douche away.