PDA

View Full Version : Raiders secondary saying Broncos WR's knew what defense they were going to run

ZONA
09-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Hahahaha, saw this on the raiders forum. Some guy listening to KSFO (Oakland radio station maybe?) said Broncos WR's were going up to the Oakland players saying they knew what defenses they were running.

Hahahahaha.

Anyone listening to KSFO???

Chris Johnson is on. He was saying the Donk WR's were comeing up to them saying they knew exactly what the Raider D was going to do. Johnson said its true. He and Namdi were talking about how the D never scemes or changes. Basically sayin the "Coach" Davis D doesnt work. We need to change up blitz etc. Says we never do anything different....

REPLY :

And that's nothing new.

When we played the patsies last year, one of their OL said this defense is the easiest to play against in the entire league, it's the same **** every time, etc.

Yet another reason why this org is a joke. Yeah Nmadi is the best CB in the league, no doubt, but it doesn't mean shiit! He's lined up exclusively at RCB so the offense can just gouge us up the middle on runs and passes, plus hit the left side for deep passes when necessary.

R8R H8R
09-27-2009, 07:03 PM
Seems to me the Broncos defense knew exactly what the faiders offense were going to run also.

atomicbloke
09-27-2009, 07:05 PM
hmm.... maybe the Broncos taped some defensive signals from Oakland...

Beantown Bronco
09-27-2009, 07:14 PM
Makes me wonder why on Earth SD's offense looked so inept against them.

R8R H8R
09-27-2009, 07:15 PM
Actually, I remember during the broadcast Gannon saying that he talked to McD this week, and apparently McD told him he looked at the game from the Patriots- faiders game last year(?).

He saw what worked and just attacked them in the same way. This lends credence to the theory that the faiders don't change things up from game to game.

Pretty incredible considering they have a new def. coordinator this year.

extralife
09-27-2009, 07:15 PM

because Richard Seymour was mad

colonelbeef
09-27-2009, 07:16 PM

Norv Turner is total garbage as a HC. In way over his head.

Popcorn Sutton
09-27-2009, 07:17 PM

I was thinking the same thing. I've also been scratching my head on how well the Raiders were able to pass against the Chargers.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
09-27-2009, 07:18 PM

Because we're that good. :~ohyah!:

Clockwork Orange
09-27-2009, 07:19 PM
Seems to me the Broncos defense knew exactly what the faiders offense were going to run also.

Not too tough when the only options are give it McFadden/give it to Bush/JaLardass misses receiver.

R8R H8R
09-27-2009, 07:36 PM
because Richard Seymour was mad

Speaking of Seymour, I don't remember his name called much, if at all. I could be wrong on that, but he certainly wasn't a force out there today.

R8R H8R
09-27-2009, 07:39 PM
Not too tough when the only options are give it McFadden/give it to Bush/JaLardass misses receiver.

True, and it worked for the most part the previous 2 games. But they actually played a decent team today, and I don't think they were ready for it.

Archer81
09-27-2009, 07:44 PM
Speaking of Seymour, I don't remember his name called much, if at all. I could be wrong on that, but he certainly wasn't a force out there today.

Indirect quote.

"Personal foul, defense, number 92. Hair pulling. Automatic first down" - Ed Hochulli.

:Broncos:

Beantown Bronco
09-27-2009, 07:53 PM

Two words:

Ryan Clady

:notworthy

broncos-rock
09-27-2009, 07:55 PM
Thats what happens when your a p*ssyb*tch ike Seymour. I thought he was going to cry after getting whopped by Clady.:thumbsup:

Rock Chalk
09-27-2009, 08:00 PM

He got into it with Clady, got a penalty called on him because Clady absolutely stonewalled and pushed the little bitch around. So the little ****ing pussy pulled Clady's hair.

And he was completely shut out the rest of the day.

R8R H8R
09-27-2009, 08:08 PM
Indirect quote.

"Personal foul, defense, number 92. Hair pulling. Automatic first down" - Ed Hochulli.

:Broncos:

That's funny. I didn't know that was Seymour. Makes it even better.

SJ Bronco
09-27-2009, 08:10 PM
Are we entirely sure the raider secondary knew shat they were running? What are the odds for a Tebow led Gators vs The Fade?

Bronx33
09-27-2009, 08:10 PM
The broncos D knew exactly what the raider fans were going to wear too.

Br0nc0Buster
09-27-2009, 09:07 PM
JeMarcus Russell after the game said he played "fine" and that on his two interceptions the Broncos should of been flagged for pass interference

I am not kidding

Hulamau
09-27-2009, 09:27 PM
JeMarcus Russell after the game said he played "fine" and that on his two interceptions the Broncos should of been flagged for pass interference

I am not kidding

You got to be kidding?? :-) Talk about DEEP DENIAL !!

Broncobiv
09-27-2009, 09:42 PM

I am not kidding
So who has the more pathetic brain capacity? Russell or your stereotypical (yet surprisingly-accurate) average Raider fan?

I swear, every time I watch a Raider home game, or watch Raider fans on Youtube, or watch the caliber of Raider fan walk through the bar on Sundays, I can't help but shake my head at how the Raiders are and always will be the laughing stock of the NFL for...well, forever.

Bronco Yoda
09-28-2009, 12:01 AM
Russell is lost out there.

Popps
09-28-2009, 12:08 AM

I am not kidding

Awesome.

OBF1
09-28-2009, 12:19 AM
I ran into a few faider fans today at the local sports bar.... Nothing better than calling them and the team a bunch of pathetic losers. Makes my day.

BroncoDoug
09-28-2009, 12:24 AM

I am not kidding

Dude, you have to be kidding! where did you heard that from?

Punisher
09-28-2009, 06:20 AM
hmm.... maybe the Broncos taped some defensive signals from Oakland...

Oh yea maybe we can win 3 Super Bowls now. !Booya!!Booya!!Booya!

barryr
09-28-2009, 07:18 AM
The Raiders started the game trying to use a LB to cover Marshall and Gaffney while in the slot. They really thought that was going to work? Yikes.

broncosteven
09-28-2009, 09:50 AM
I was thinking the same thing. I've also been scratching my head on how well the Raiders were able to pass against the Chargers.

Didn't they have Schillenz for that game?

Darius Wayward-BUST might be worth a 4th round pick if he had a QB that could throw to him.