PDA

View Full Version : Where have you gone.....

Pages : 1 [2]

outdoor_miner
09-28-2009, 03:39 PM
I don't feel "backed into a corner" at all.

Cool. Well, you have put your opinions out there quite forcefully. I hope that you understand people will bring it up if/when you are wrong.

However, I also do not feel that anything I've ever posted on this forum justifies being publicly called a "b*tch" or a "wh*re".... the level of hostility that some on the other side of the debate are displaying is way over the top.

I'm not sure of the history there (seems that there is something), but I completely agree that it is way over the top.

listopencil
09-28-2009, 03:50 PM
You do know Blue is happily married don't you pencil dick?

Lol, more user name smack. You really are a pathetic moron. It's OK BJ. Don't get mad just because I won't flirt with your gay ass.

Blueflame
09-28-2009, 03:55 PM
Cool. Well, you have put your opinions out there quite forcefully. I hope that you understand people will bring it up if/when you are wrong.

I'm not sure of the history there (seems that there is something), but I completely agree that it is way over the top.

I have no problem whatsoever with "owning" my opinions.... :)

There is no "history"... that particular poster's habit is to always go personal.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-28-2009, 04:18 PM
I have no problem whatsoever with "owning" my opinions.... :)

There is no "history"... that particular poster's habit is to always go personal.

Cry about it.

I'll continue to enjoy being right, and to call you on your bull**** posts when you claim everything is going so wrong.

gunns
09-28-2009, 04:19 PM
Nobody is saying "we're better fans"......we're just saying "shut the hell up, you were wrong, so go to the back of the line".

And then the ones that were WRONG are saying "jeez, can't we all just get along?"

The answer is nada. Go to the back Eltheway....

I was never one of the naysayers Mr. Assumption. I was thrilled Shanahan got fired, I had no problem with Cutler being shipped off because I've been of the mindset for 3 or 4 years that you just need a QB to manage the game, not an Elway, and a stout defense. No McD was not my coach of choice but I never dogged him. He deserved a chance. Yes I did wonder what REALLY went on this off season, but I have never said because of McD or his selections that we were going to be the Chiefs of the league. Yes I did think we would lose more than win simply because we were rebuilding, not because of McD or because Cutler was gone. So you've got the wrong person with your chest pounding "shut the hell up, you were wrong, so go to the back of the line".

Yeah, if that's not a "I'm the bestest Bronco fan" post I don't know what is. Who the hell are you to tell any fan what to believe or what their level is as a fan? Everyone has a right to their opinion and no that post was not an opinion. It was a holier than thou post, Mr. Perfect. And no I'm not saying can't we all get a long, I'm saying stop the immaturity which your post has just given me a perfect example of. It's about the team, not whether you are right or not. Call Bowlen and see if he'll give you a job since you know it all.

Blueflame
09-28-2009, 04:19 PM
Cry about it.

I'll continue to enjoy being right, and to call you on your bull**** posts when you claim everything is going so wrong.

Did you say something? I can't hear you. :pfbbt:

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-28-2009, 04:32 PM
Did you say something? I can't hear you. :pfbbt:

Nope, just speaking over your head, as per usual. :thanku:

gunns
09-28-2009, 04:39 PM
Nope, just speaking over your head, as per usual. :thanku:

Because, obviously, it's not worth hearing.

Blueflame
09-28-2009, 04:53 PM
Because, obviously, it's not worth hearing.

Yep. ^5

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-28-2009, 04:55 PM
Yep. ^5

And yet she listens. And responds.

Odd. Hilarious!

baja
09-28-2009, 04:55 PM
blue is an awesome lady period end of story.
+1

baja
09-28-2009, 04:57 PM
Lol, more user name smack. You really are a pathetic moron. It's OK BJ. Don't get mad just because I won't flirt with your gay ass.

Can you remind me why we are fighting? ;D

listopencil
09-28-2009, 04:58 PM
Can you remind me why we are fighting? ;D

Because you're stupid.

colonelbeef
09-28-2009, 05:02 PM

Odd. Hilarious!

You act like a little girl and personally attack blueflame because she disagrees with you.

cry more, I'm sure mommy's apron is quite absorbent for your little tears

baja
09-28-2009, 05:03 PM
Because you're stupid.

I am many things no doubt but stupid is not one of them.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-28-2009, 05:06 PM
You act like a little girl and personally attack blueflame because she disagrees with you.

cry more, I'm sure mommy's apron is quite absorbent for your little tears

Actually, I personally attack blueflame because she personally attacks other posters who disagree with her... then cries about it when she's attacked herself.

I'll grab mommy's apron for her, and maybe fedex some tissues as well. Especially since she suddenly cannot fight her own battles.

Blueflame
09-28-2009, 05:11 PM
Actually, I personally attack blueflame because she personally attacks other posters who disagree with her... then cries about it when she's attacked herself.

I'll grab mommy's apron for her, and maybe fedex some tissues as well. Especially since she suddenly cannot fight her own battles.

Post an example of me attacking a poster rather than the opinion they posted. Please (attempt to) justify the use of the words "b*tch" and "wh*re".

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-28-2009, 05:20 PM
Post an example of me attacking a poster rather than the opinion they posted. Please (attempt to) justify the use of the words "b*tch" and "wh*re".

Still hung up on words used by a poster you claim isn't worth your time, eh? Did I hurt your widdle feewings?

I thought it didn't matter. I thought I was just "braying."

I'm so very sorry that I called you a bitch of a whore. I'm so very sorry that my words on a message board where you're completely anonymous got to you so severely that you cannot respond to any post by me without bringing up that anonymous slight.

But you're right, you never did anything to justify my name calling. If it really has affected you, or your family, or your friends, I do sincerely apologize.

Happy?

Blueflame
09-28-2009, 05:22 PM
Whatever.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-28-2009, 05:25 PM
Whatever.

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/graphics/20071111054913_gifs-animados-orkut-emo-02.gif

Lev Vyvanse
09-28-2009, 05:29 PM
You can just feel the love permeating right through this thread.

Blueflame
09-28-2009, 05:32 PM
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/dmajorfifth/128344536516093750alrightwhof.jpg

gunns
09-28-2009, 05:50 PM
Still hung up on words used by a poster you claim isn't worth your time, eh? Did I hurt your widdle feewings?

I'm so very sorry that I called you a b**** of a whore. I'm so very sorry that my words on a message board where you're completely anonymous got to you so severely that you cannot respond to any post by me without bringing up that anonymous slight.

But you're right, you never did anything to justify my name calling. If it really has affected you, or your family, or your friends, I do sincerely apologize.

Happy?

OMG! How old are you?

ohiobronco2
09-28-2009, 06:19 PM

I'm so very sorry that I called you a b**** of a whore. I'm so very sorry that my words on a message board where you're completely anonymous got to you so severely that you cannot respond to any post by me without bringing up that anonymous slight.

Happy?

:thanku:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~weezil0/douchebag.jpg

TonyR
09-28-2009, 06:19 PM
Get back to me when we've beaten a team that actually won more than 5 games last year.

Unbelievable. She just doesn't get it. Never will.

ohiobronco2
09-28-2009, 06:32 PM
OMG! How old are you?

In his defense, you shouldn't ask someone how old they are while using OMG. :) Besides that, he's a .............

tsiguy96
09-28-2009, 06:35 PM

apparently being 3-0 isnt good enough. we have to force the teams weve played to get better before getting respect from even the very own fans of this team. as if the team could really be much better than they have been, especially on defense.

Cito Pelon
09-28-2009, 06:42 PM
Nobody is saying "we're better fans"......we're just saying "shut the hell up, you were wrong, so go to the back of the line".

And then the ones that were WRONG are saying "jeez, can't we all just get along?"

The answer is nada. Go to the back Eltheway....

I see it that way also.

BroncoBuff
09-28-2009, 06:42 PM
I didn't know third graders could be lawyers.

There's a lot you don't know pal.

ohiobronco2
09-28-2009, 07:08 PM
This is a great thread and was posted at the right time. Gloating before our first real test of the season. The so called, "haters" can't defend their views due to the fact that the team has exceeded many peoples expectations (not mine, I expected a 3-0 start and then felt the sh*t may hit the fan when we approach the difficult stretch of our schedule) , especially on the defensive side of the ball. The McDaniel lovers aka the wait and see team (worked well for Nazi Germany. Let's just sit back and see what changes the Fuhrer has in mind) are full of pride and are only doing what their opposition would be doing at this very moment if the team was 0-3 or 1-2. The fact is that we are all Bronco fans, just because some people questioned the moves of upper management does not make them less of a fan. The fact that people come to this message board and waste time trying to convince some of you miserable f***s should be proof enough of their fandom. I pray that the team goes 16-0 in the regular season, wins a superbowl, catches and kills Osama Bin Laden and finds a cure for cancer, but I just don't see that happening. Where will you be if the pendulum swings back the other way, most likely with your collective tails between your legs telling us that this is a rebuilding year and that we are not true fans again.

BroncoBuff
09-28-2009, 07:11 PM
One thing I do get reading through this: Moose, you're a real richard :oyvey:

outdoor_miner
09-28-2009, 07:34 PM
The McDaniel lovers aka the wait and see team (worked well for Nazi Germany. Let's just sit back and see what changes the Fuhrer has in mind) are full of pride and are only doing what their opposition would be doing at this very moment if the team was 0-3 or 1-2.

Oh man, what a coincidence... I was totally going to make an analogy comparing this season to Nazi Germany, too! Only - in my example, Mike Shanahan was Hitler, and the McD bashers were like old Nazi soldiers bitterly clinging to the Nazi cause after Hitler had been killed, while us McD lovers were like the Allied forces freeing the world of tyranny and making the world a safer place for all.

And then I realized that comparing football to Nazi Germany is just about the most awful comparison in the entire history of the world.

baja
09-28-2009, 07:35 PM
There's a lot you don't know pal.

That's something we can agree on. ;D

Lev Vyvanse
09-28-2009, 07:39 PM
Oh man, what a coincidence... I was totally going to make an analogy comparing this season to Nazi Germany, too! Only - in my example, Mike Shanahan was Hitler, and the McD bashers were like old Nazi soldiers bitterly clinging to the Nazi cause after Hitler had been killed, while us McD lovers were like the Allied forces freeing the world of tyranny and making the world a safer place for all.

And then I realized that comparing football to Nazi Germany is just about the most awful comparison in the entire history of the world.

Holy ****. What he said^^^. That was just wrong.

baja
09-28-2009, 07:39 PM
This is a great thread and was posted at the right time. Gloating before our first real test of the season. The so called, "haters" can't defend their views due to the fact that the team has exceeded many peoples expectations (not mine, I expected a 3-0 start and then felt the sh*t may hit the fan when we approach the difficult stretch of our schedule) , especially on the defensive side of the ball. The McDaniel lovers aka the wait and see team (worked well for Nazi Germany. Let's just sit back and see what changes the Fuhrer has in mind) are full of pride and are only doing what their opposition would be doing at this very moment if the team was 0-3 or 1-2. The fact is that we are all Bronco fans, just because some people questioned the moves of upper management does not make them less of a fan. The fact that people come to this message board and waste time trying to convince some of you miserable ****s should be proof enough of their fandom. I pray that the team goes 16-0 in the regular season, wins a superbowl, catches and kills Osama Bin Laden and finds a cure for cancer, but I just don't see that happening. Where will you be if the pendulum swings back the other way, most likely with your collective tails between your legs telling us that this is a rebuilding year and that we are not true fans again.

BroncoBuff wants to know how much money you spend on the Broncos so as to gauge your level of fandom.

jhat01
09-28-2009, 07:40 PM

Interesting how you fully described your analogy before the disclaimer sentence...sneaky sneaky

lex
09-28-2009, 07:41 PM

Too bad he beat you to it. It looks like youll have to come up with your own material.

ohiobronco2
09-28-2009, 07:50 PM

:welcome:

http://img.moronail.net/img/4/7/347.jpg

ohiobronco2
09-28-2009, 07:52 PM
BroncoBuff wants to know how much money you spend on the Broncos so as to gauge your level of fandom.

I bought a Josh McDaniels blow up doll this offseason. Only 1 previous owner. Does that count?

baja
09-28-2009, 07:54 PM
I bought a Josh McDaniels blow up doll this offseason. Only 1 previous owner. Does that count?

Depends, who was the previous owner?

outdoor_miner
09-28-2009, 07:54 PM
:welcome:

http://img.moronail.net/img/4/7/347.jpg

Um - I wasn't the one comparing Broncos fans to Nazis with a straight face.

Lev Vyvanse
09-28-2009, 07:58 PM

Hilarious!

ohiobronco2
09-28-2009, 08:00 PM
Depends, who was the previous owner?

Hilarious!LOL

This man.

http://bostonist.com/attachments/boston_caroline/040807_belichick_sexy.jpg

ohiobronco2
09-28-2009, 08:02 PM
Um - I wasn't the one comparing Broncos fans to Nazis with a straight face.

Oh no, I didn't know I left my web cam on. Oh snap.

BroncoBuff
09-28-2009, 08:47 PM
Did you notice my name on that list? I found that to be quite interesting. Me being listed as a hater. :spit:

omg you're right ... guess he wasn't too thorough with his research ;D

watermock
09-28-2009, 09:52 PM
The defense has improved dramatially, and offense has regesed and has far more limited upside now IMO.

Almost all our moves on D could of been done without trading. I fact we spent 6 0f 9 or offense.

That said, Slowick had to go. Sanny's mansion only showed how much he thopught it was his team, and refusing to fire Slowick was probably the final straw.

Anyway, we get 2 days extra from the Girls, so lets see how McD can game plan.

I think the spread will be tossup.

McMastermind
09-28-2009, 10:11 PM

There's your problem right there....

I would totally give credit to whoever I lifted that from earlier in this thread if I could remember who it was.

broncocalijohn
09-28-2009, 10:12 PM
It is one thing to think we arent very good and not like the offseason changes but to just hate our coach without seeing one play or practice in TC is stupid. Some have eaten crow even though we have the tough part ahead. They see the light at the end of the tunnel be it this year or possibly next. Then those that still want to hold out on McDaniels. When he does prove to be a success, will you guys then join us and at least respect us or do you fight it because you are never wrong?

SouthStndJunkie
09-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Hilarious!LOL

This man.

http://bostonist.com/attachments/boston_caroline/040807_belichick_sexy.jpg

The Belicock does not like fake tears.

Blueflame
09-28-2009, 10:17 PM
There's your problem right there....

I would totally give credit to whoever I lifted that from earlier in this thread if I could remember who it was.

Strange... I didn't feel the need to slam you. I'm perfectly OK with the idea that you might see things differently from the way I see them. Have a nice day.

BroncoBuff
09-28-2009, 10:45 PM
That's something we can agree on. ;D

LOL ... me too!

Thanks for that, thanks for being cool.

easymobee
09-28-2009, 10:45 PM
Im thinking Baltimore Ravens and how unimpressed their fanbase must be.

Theyve beaten 2 horrible teams ( KC and CLE) and one decent to good team SD.

I can see why their is a total lack of hype and fan excitement on their front too.

They held Brodie Croyle led KC to only 3 TDs and a FG too.

Cito Pelon
09-28-2009, 10:49 PM

I heard something about McStalin. Where does he fit in? I lose track of these dictators in Denver. Mao Tse-McDaniels sent me an e-mail about season tickets, but I think that was bogus.

easymobee
09-28-2009, 10:49 PM
Or how about the Giants.

Totally uninspiring wins over Tampa Bay and Washington, with a decent win over Dallas.

Their fans must be so disappointed and cautiously optimistic.

Or how about MINN? Wins over Detroit and Cleveland along with one decent win over SF (fluke , miracle win ) Im sure their fans are yawning in anticipation of some tougher opponents and totally admitting that their win over SF was unearned and cheap.

Poor INDY fans ...... Weak wins over JAX, ARZ and MIA (2-7 combined and ARZ lone win was over JAX) Im sure their fans cant wait for the "Real" games to start.

Do you see how ridiculous this whole thing is?

Where are all the 3-0 teams that have had to plow through NE, PITT, and NYG? I thought all the undefeated teams had played at least one epic game vs the 85 Bears or 01 Ravens.

???

DHallblows
09-28-2009, 10:58 PM
Or how about the Giants.

Totally uninspiring wins over Tampa Bay and Washington, with a decent win over Dallas.

Their fans must be so disappointed and cautiously optimistic.

Or how about MINN? Wins over Detroit and Cleveland along with one decent win over SF (fluke , miracle win ) Im sure their fans are yawning in anticipation of some tougher opponents.

Poor INDY fans ...... Weak wins over JAX, ARZ and MIA (2-7 combined and ARZ lone win was over JAX) Im sure their fans cant wait for the "Real" games to start.

Where are all the 3-0 teams that have had to plow through NE, PITT, and NYG? I thought all the undefeated teams had played at least one epic game vs the 85 Bears or 01 Ravens.

So you feel this team is as good as the Raven, Giants, Vikings and Colts?

easymobee
09-28-2009, 11:25 PM

Dont know till we play them, but the tired weak schedule argument works just as great against all those teams as it does the Denver Broncos.

Archer81
09-29-2009, 12:22 AM

Ravens pass defense is horrible, and they can get gashed on the run, Giants WR group is young, but they are a solid team, Vikings are a good team, I am happy we are not playing them this year, and the Colts looked impressive vs Arizona...but only had the ball for 15 minutes against the Dolphins...None of these teams we play this year are so good top to bottom they cannot be beat. If you have a good running game and a solid defense, you win anywhere.

:Broncos:

TonyR
09-29-2009, 06:07 AM

Great posts, easy, right on the money. It's all about perception and expectations. People aren't surprised those teams are good because they were supposed to be, whereas Denver was supposed to be awful so their 3-0 record has to be rationalized.

jhns
09-29-2009, 06:13 AM
Great posts, easy, right on the money. It's all about perception and expectations. People aren't surprised those teams are good because they were supposed to be, whereas Denver was supposed to be awful so their 3-0 record has to be rationalized.

Who exactly was arguing that those teams are good? The national media? How does that have anything to do with what people here say? They say we are bad, why are people acting like we are good? They said it after all so everyone has to be thinking it, right?

I get you can only beat who is on your schedule but it is not misleading or false to say our first 3 games were easy. Just look at the next 8 and you will see what I mean.

Hotrod
09-29-2009, 07:11 AM

Odd. Hilarious!

Dude seriously you are starting to sound like a jilted lover. You are better then this let it go man.

Hotrod
09-29-2009, 07:15 AM

Happy?

Ok apparently you are not better then that. **** this place has gone to ****.

colonelbeef
09-29-2009, 08:08 AM

haha. Your last two posts back to back are amusing

TonyR
09-29-2009, 08:46 AM
Who exactly was arguing that those teams are good? The national media? How does that have anything to do with what people here say? They say we are bad, why are people acting like we are good? They said it after all so everyone has to be thinking it, right?

I get you can only beat who is on your schedule but it is not misleading or false to say our first 3 games were easy. Just look at the next 8 and you will see what I mean.

You're overthinking this, jhns. It's very simple. Everyone is crowning Baltimore right now, for example, and nobody is questioning their schedule despite the fact they've played an easier slate than the Broncos. Why? Because they were expected to be good and their 3-0 record appears to be validating that. As I said, Denver wasn't supposed to be good so people question Denver's schedule and rationalize their 3-0 record. The truth is we don't know for sure how good either team is but the evidence currently doesn't suggest that Baltimore is better than Denver. But they are assumed to be based upon expectations and perception.

jhat01
09-29-2009, 08:51 AM
you're overthinking this, jhns. It's very simple. Everyone is crowning baltimore right now, for example, and nobody is questioning their schedule despite the fact they've played an easier slate than the broncos. Why? Because they were expected to be good and their 3-0 record appears to be validating that. As i said, denver wasn't supposed to be good so people question denver's schedule and rationalize their 3-0 record. The truth is we don't know for sure how good either team is but the evidence currently doesn't suggest that baltimore is better than denver. But they are assumed to be based upon expectations and perception.

+1

jhns
09-29-2009, 08:53 AM
You're overthinking this, jhns. It's very simple. Everyone is crowning Baltimore right now, for example, and nobody is questioning their schedule despite the fact they've played an easier slate than the Broncos. Why? Because they were expected to be good and their 3-0 record appears to be validating that. As I said, Denver wasn't supposed to be good so people question Denver's schedule and rationalize their 3-0 record. The truth is we don't know for sure how good either team is but the evidence currently doesn't suggest that Baltimore is better than Denver. But they are assumed to be based upon expectations and perception.

I agree with all of this. I'm just saying that he is acting like the people here are the ones doing it. That is the media. No one here has crowned Baltimore. All of those rants were brought on by us saying we have had an easy schedule so we can't crown this team yet. I'm not sure what the medias opinion of baltimore has to do with it. Everyone knows the media is in its own little world, just look at the accuracy of power rankings.

Eldorado
09-29-2009, 09:05 AM

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp305/orangeandblue08/3-4.jpg

The Joker
09-29-2009, 09:21 AM
I don't think we're among the elite teams in the league, until Orton shows he can put up some points with his arm when we really need them then I have us down as a middle of the pack team. Good, but with a lot to prove yet before we can start thinking about playing some football in January.

I think what it boils down to though is that there were numerous posters on here who had us down as one of the worst teams in the league, on a par with the likes of the Lions, Raiders, Chiefs, Browns and Rams. Destined to live forever in shame after trading a top 5 pick in next year's draft for a midget cornerback. And most of them were very, very vocal about it.

Well, those people have been proved wrong and they need to man up and ****ing admit it, quite frankly.

We destroyed the Browns and Raiders, handed them their ass all day long and never at any point did we ever look like we might lose either of those games.

Bad teams don't dominate football games like that, good teams do. If we were the trainwreck of a team that so many expected us to be then we'd be struggling to win those games. But we're not, and with this new coach I don't think we ever will be.

Will we go 12-4?

No, we probably won't.

But we won't be going 4-12 either, you can pretty much take that to the bank. We're a physical, committed team who are going to give the vast majority of teams we face a really tough time of it. There's not a single team in the NFL I see that makes me think "Man, those guys would destroy Denver."

We've got 2 very good running backs, and we've got a Defense that can play. That makes you a solid team.

If this offense clicks at any point soon for Orton, then the celing for this team is very, very high.