PDA

View Full Version : 3-0!

KS Bronco
09-27-2009, 05:35 PM
F the haters, fans and media alike
GO BRONCOS!

bronco0608
09-27-2009, 05:36 PM
McDortoh had us losing 2 of our first 3 games this year in his prediction thread. Maybe we should bump the thread to be enlightened by all the posters that "know" whats going on.

KS Bronco
09-27-2009, 05:37 PM
we have a defense!
we have a running game!
our qb is smart, zero turnovers, GREAT execution!
sacks and turnovers!
GO BRONCOS!

OaklandRaidersSBChamps
09-27-2009, 05:38 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7XnmDFZUq0U/SarpdoQGcEI/AAAAAAAAAdg/EpxqYg18WYM/s320/BroncosSuck.jpgOverated 3-0 team who gets lucky calls.

Doggcow
09-27-2009, 05:40 PM
0 turnovers by Orton, thats the stat I ****ing love.

Ambiguous
09-27-2009, 05:41 PM
Well we've won our 3 games now, 13 game losing streak is in the works.

Garcia Bronco
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7XnmDFZUq0U/SarpdoQGcEI/AAAAAAAAAdg/EpxqYg18WYM/s320/BroncosSuck.jpgOverated 3-0 team who gets lucky calls.

(snicker)

Ambiguous

I'm pretty sure it didn't come down to a few lucky calls today, lol.

loborugger
09-27-2009, 05:42 PM

LOL

How many lucky calls are wrapped up in a 30 to 3 drubbing?

KS Bronco
09-27-2009, 05:43 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7XnmDFZUq0U/SarpdoQGcEI/AAAAAAAAAdg/EpxqYg18WYM/s320/BroncosSuck.jpg

says alot for your raiders!

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
09-27-2009, 06:37 PM
LOL

How many lucky calls are wrapped up in a 30 to 3 drubbing?

Why, as many calls as the number of years since Jokeland last won a Super Bowl, I tell ya! ;)

BlaK-Argentina
09-27-2009, 07:00 PM

Yeah we're really overrated. :rofl:

Punisher
09-27-2009, 07:02 PM
we have a defense!
we have a running game!
our qb is smart, zero turnovers, GREAT execution!
sacks and turnovers!
GO BRONCOS!

Buck fumbled a ball....... But the team is playing good Defense is playing great

Broncobiv
09-27-2009, 07:03 PM
Buck fumbled a ball....... But the team is playing good Defense is playing great
I think he meant zero turnovers by the QB.

Punisher
09-27-2009, 07:06 PM
I think he meant zero turnovers by the QB.

oh o k.... :kiddingme

Broncobiv
09-27-2009, 07:17 PM
I'm loving the fact that we're 3-0. Say what you want about the quality of the teams we've played...three games to start a season and allowing a total of 16 points is amazing!

But there is one thing I just can't shake out of my head. First, look how great the D is playing. Amazing! Next, look at how great the running game is. Awesome! Now, imagine if we still had a (happy) Jay Cutler on the team. Shoot, we'd be damn-near unstoppable!

I know Orton has played very safely and has not turned the ball over. But with Cutler in there, playing the same style of offense (safe, short passes and heavy on the run-game), there's no doubt we'd be better. The key thing there is, I'm assuming we'd play the same style of offense as we are now. Don't put the ball in Cutler's hands and let him sling it around like last year. Play ball-control, like we are now with Orton in there, but switch out the QB's. Upgrade!

What's done is done, and I know there's no use in dwelling on the fact that Cutler is gone. But like I said, I just can't shake the burden on my mind at how much better we could be with Cutler at the helm. As long as we play the same style of offense that we have for these first 3 weeks!

/end cry-session

STBumpkin
09-27-2009, 07:23 PM
I'm loving the fact that we're 3-0. Say what you want about the quality of the teams we've played...three games to start a season and allowing a total of 16 points is amazing!

But there is one thing I just can't shake out of my head. First, look how great the D is playing. Amazing! Next, look at how great the running game is. Awesome! Now, imagine if we still had a (happy) Jay Cutler on the team. Shoot, we'd be damn-near unstoppable!

I know Orton has played very safely and has not turned the ball over. But with Cutler in there, playing the same style of offense (safe, short passes and heavy on the run-game), there's no doubt we'd be better. The key thing there is, I'm assuming we'd play the same style of offense as we are now. Don't put the ball in Cutler's hands and let him sling it around like last year. Play ball-control, like we are now with Orton in there, but switch out the QB's. Upgrade!

What's done is done, and I know there's no use in dwelling on the fact that Cutler is gone. But like I said, I just can't shake the burden on my mind at how much better we could be with Cutler at the helm. As long as we play the same style of offense that we have for these first 3 weeks!

/end cry-session

I don't think cutler could play this type of game. I think he HAS to air it out and try to force it in there. Just my $.02. I don't want to hijack this good-time thread. 3-0 Baby!!!

BlaK-Argentina
09-27-2009, 07:28 PM

/end cry-session

I'm not sure Cutler is capable of playing smart football. There were at least 3 plays today were I thought "Cutler would have chucked it deep on that one" for probably a TD or a big gain and 2 picks. Orton threw them away.

I like Cutler but I think Orton is the right QB for this offense. If he keeps improving, I'm ok with giving him an extension.

BlaK-Argentina
09-27-2009, 07:29 PM
I don't think cutler could play this type of game. I think he HAS to air it out and try to force it in there. Just my $.02. I don't want to hijack this good-time thread. 3-0 Baby!!!

Damn you beat me to it. ROFL!

STBumpkin
09-27-2009, 07:32 PM
Damn you beat me to it. ROFL!

Well, You know what they say about great minds thinking alike.

Meck77
09-27-2009, 07:36 PM
We keep sucking and sucking..............

Go Orton! Go Broncos!

BlaK-Argentina
09-27-2009, 07:36 PM
Well, You know what they say about great minds thinking alike.

!Booya! We're probably going to get blasted for it by one of Jay's widows though.

STBumpkin
09-27-2009, 07:39 PM
!Booya! We're probably going to get blasted for it by one of Jay's widows though.

Let'em, Just so long as broncofan7 doesn't show up.