PDA

View Full Version : QB "Babies"

Sassy
09-27-2009, 05:02 PM
You have Cutler, Rivers and has anyone noticed how Tom Brady has acted this year...he was ranting on the sidelines todayn at his wr's. Hilarious!

houghtam
09-27-2009, 05:04 PM
Don't forget Brett Favre. He's usually one of the whinier ones.

ZONA
09-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Orton may not look flashy folks but he's doing the job McD is asking him to do. Which is fine, as long as you have a D and running game to back it up.

Sassy
09-27-2009, 05:09 PM
Don't forget Brett Favre. He's usually one of the whinier ones.

True...but even I was impressedn with his TD pass with 2 seconds to go today~

Sassy
09-27-2009, 05:09 PM
Orton may not look flashy folks but he's doing the job McD is asking him to do. Which is fine, as long as you have a D and running game to back it up.

No problem with Orton...hes' a team guy!

BroncoBuff
09-27-2009, 05:11 PM
Brady is suffering from awkward play-calling. Whoever's calling plays there now needs some time to adjust.

Archer81
09-27-2009, 05:12 PM
I think its the nature of the position. Alot of these guys have been babied since pop warner, so when things get hard, some of them cant handle it and freak out.

:Broncos:

Killericon
09-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Sometimes, yelling at your teammates is called leadership, other times it's called whining. I wanna know the difference.

Garcia Bronco
09-27-2009, 05:17 PM
I think McDaniels deserves some huge credit here. Matt Cassle? Tom Brady? And Orton? Bowlen is looking like a smart, smart man.

DenverBrit
09-27-2009, 05:29 PM
I think McDaniels deserves some huge credit here. Matt Cassle? Tom Brady? And Orton? Bowlen is looking like a smart, smart man.

+1 :thumbsup:

SJ Bronco
09-27-2009, 05:31 PM
The only time I questioned McD's judgment today, was watching Cassel play for the Chiefs and wondered why he wanted him at all...

SJ Bronco
09-27-2009, 05:32 PM
Brady is suffering from awkward play-calling. Whoever's calling plays there now needs some time to adjust.

That's what i kinda thought about too. A QB and his OC really gotta be on the same wave link. I don't think Brady and his have clicked yet.

Archer81
09-27-2009, 05:36 PM

http://tinyurl.com/ybxl4vs

:Broncos:

gunns
09-27-2009, 05:37 PM

I said this is all we needed when we got Orton. While his play makes me squirm at times, he maintains and with our D and running game, that's all he needs to do.

Brady is fine as long as things are going his way. I remember how furious he got when Lynch was all over him in the playoff game. I remember Marino was notorious for yelling on the sidelines. While it can be leadership, it can also be "I don't want to admit my own mistakes".

broncobum6162
09-27-2009, 06:31 PM
The only time I questioned McD's judgment today, was watching Cassel play for the Chiefs and wondered why he wanted him at all...

I've thought that since the very beginning :tearhair:

colonelbeef
09-27-2009, 06:47 PM
I said this is all we needed when we got Orton. While his play makes me squirm at times, he maintains and with our D and running game, that's all he needs to do.

Brady is fine as long as things are going his way. I remember how furious he got when Lynch was all over him in the playoff game. I remember Marino was notorious for yelling on the sidelines. While it can be leadership, it can also be "I don't want to admit my own mistakes".

Good post and really accurate.

One man's leader is another's whiny bitch.

Elway was called a baby by many as well. Means nothing, as Cutler will prove in Chicago

Boltjolt
09-27-2009, 06:57 PM
You have Cutler, Rivers and has anyone noticed how Tom Brady has acted this year...he was ranting on the sidelines todayn at his wr's. Hilarious!

Brady has always done that but when you win SB's nobody will say anything.

Rivers is no baby. Dude is tough as nails and is a winner and doesnt whine to the press.....ever.

Sassy
09-27-2009, 06:59 PM
Nah...whatever...he just gets fined for taunting calls....and pouts on the sidelines

Boltjolt
09-27-2009, 07:12 PM
Nah...whatever...he just gets fined for taunting calls....and pouts on the sidelines

LOL Yea ok. Nobody even knows what he said. Probably something like"golly man, your sweaty behind is on my mouthpiece" while he was trying to pick it up.

I just cant get over how you guys say he pouts but when you HAD Cutler, it was never brought up and the whiner pouted all the time. Now you see him for what he is.

Rivers is a stud but i understand a division rival fan wont be man enough to admit it. Dude put 436 on Baltimore and 303 on Miami today with no running game.

rastaman
09-27-2009, 07:12 PM

Hell Garcia....we would be 3-0 with you as Denver's QB! :rofl:

Spider
09-27-2009, 09:14 PM
Sometimes, yelling at your teammates is called leadership, other times it's called whining. I wanna know the difference.

The difference is , you yell at the player , then it is over , you dont rant on the sideline ..... say your piece and then let it be .......... dont carry on or go overboard .......

DenverBrit
09-28-2009, 08:17 AM
Hell Garcia....we would be 3-0 with you as Denver's QB! :rofl:

....and 0-3 with you as the coach. :rofl: