PDA

View Full Version : Why it's good to NOT be a Chief's fan ..by Broncofan7

broncofan7
09-25-2009, 05:02 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=6108889&posted=1#post6108889

I mean--2-25 in your last 27 games.... Lost 6 in a row.....shelled out ~$60 million to a career backup who is being outplayed by a guy who has NEVER WON AN NFL GAME IN ALL OF HIS STARTS. Traded away the best player on your defense for peanuts (Jared Allen) and your best player on offense (Gonzo) couldn't wait to get out of mulletville----practically BEGGING management to trade him for the last 3 season or so until they finally obliged him....If anything --you Chief fans are tenacious in your support of mediocre to the small, D -III level of football that has been displayed over the past few seasons....At least you have that playoff win in......when was that again? Stay hard Chief Fans, Stay hard...I MUST have missed some other amusing stat--please help me enlighten their board with some more CHIEF STATISTICAL REALITY. :sunshine:

Bronx33
09-25-2009, 05:07 PM
red makes you look fat..

The Joker
09-25-2009, 05:18 PM
Good work.

You should post over there exclusively IMO.

Rabb
09-25-2009, 05:54 PM
Good work.

:notworthy

Los Broncos
09-25-2009, 06:20 PM
How happy is Tony G to be out of KC right about now.

STBumpkin
09-25-2009, 06:55 PM
Troll

Pick Six
09-25-2009, 07:04 PM
Their last Super Bowl was in 1970...

TonyR
09-25-2009, 07:14 PM
This from Simmons today:

OK, let's talk about Todd Haley, who broke the unofficial record for "worst body language in the history of professional sports" during last week's collapse against Oakland. I made a mental note to write about this on Sunday, then Jason Whitlock and Mike Lombardi tackled it before I could get there. I will only add this: It's impossible -- repeat: impossible -- for a football team to succeed when its coach is acting like a complete ass on the sidelines and selling out 20 different players. There's a zero percent chance it can work.

Now, I don't think this is a case of Haley needing to "calm down" because you can't change who you are. The players will see right through any attempt to suddenly be more supportive, which basically comes down to the "That's OK, that's all right!" clap after every bad play even as he's gritting his teeth. Basically, he's screwed. If this were a dating situation, and Haley was a dude and the Chiefs were the girl, that Raiders game was the equivalent of the dude getting in a screaming match with two waiters and a bus boy at dinner, snapping at the girl when she didn't order fast enough, then telling her at the end of the night, "I don't know, do you REALLY need dessert?" You think she's calling him back? I am proceeding with my 2009 picks as if Haley already lost the Chiefs. Because I think he did. You had to see it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmonsnflpicks/090925

Dr. Broncenstein
09-25-2009, 07:14 PM
http://media7.podbean.com/pb/b619642aee44a7e63c725a7c8f3df5ed/4abd6a6b/blogs7/125400/uploads/CoolStoryBrocopy.jpg

baja
09-25-2009, 08:31 PM
This from Simmons today:

OK, let's talk about Todd Haley, who broke the unofficial record for "worst body language in the history of professional sports" during last week's collapse against Oakland. I made a mental note to write about this on Sunday, then Jason Whitlock and Mike Lombardi tackled it before I could get there. I will only add this: It's impossible -- repeat: impossible -- for a football team to succeed when its coach is acting like a complete ass on the sidelines and selling out 20 different players. There's a zero percent chance it can work.

Now, I don't think this is a case of Haley needing to "calm down" because you can't change who you are. The players will see right through any attempt to suddenly be more supportive, which basically comes down to the "That's OK, that's all right!" clap after every bad play even as he's gritting his teeth. Basically, he's screwed. If this were a dating situation, and Haley was a dude and the Chiefs were the girl, that Raiders game was the equivalent of the dude getting in a screaming match with two waiters and a bus boy at dinner, snapping at the girl when she didn't order fast enough, then telling her at the end of the night, "I don't know, do you REALLY need dessert?" You think she's calling him back? I am proceeding with my 2009 picks as if Haley already lost the Chiefs. Because I think he did. You had to see it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmonsnflpicks/090925

Wow anybody see this what did he do exactly.

bowtown
09-25-2009, 08:52 PM
I was SURE that this thread was going to be about how many black guys KC had on their team.

broncofan7
09-26-2009, 08:58 AM
http://media7.podbean.com/pb/b619642aee44a7e63c725a7c8f3df5ed/4abd6a6b/blogs7/125400/uploads/CoolStoryBrocopy.jpg

I bash the Chiefs and you neg rep me--That should be a bannable offense. You have been outed as an imposter Broncos Fan.......

fdf
09-26-2009, 09:06 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=6108889&posted=1#post6108889

I MUST have missed some other amusing stat--please help me enlighten their board with some more CHIEF STATISTICAL REALITY. :sunshine:

Well, there's also: "THE BLESSED JAY DOES NOT PLAY FOR KC." Isn't that the most important one?

broncofan7
09-26-2009, 09:59 AM
Good work.

Who are you?

broncofan7
09-26-2009, 10:00 AM
Well, there's also: "THE BLESSED JAY DOES NOT PLAY FOR KC." Isn't that the most important one?

I am missing the nuance in your statement.......but they do have Matt Ca$$el.....

broncofan7
09-26-2009, 10:17 AM
I was SURE that this thread was going to be about how many black guys KC had on their team.

All I see is Orange & Blue = Good and Bloody Red and Piss yellow= Bad.

The Joker
09-26-2009, 10:25 AM
Who are you?

Just one man, a man trying to make the Mane a better place.

Popps
09-26-2009, 10:28 AM
Good work.

:thumbsup:

Bronco Rob
09-26-2009, 10:34 AM
kansas city cheefs haven't been to a Superbowl in 40 years..
haven't even won a playoff game since January 16th, 1994...

:rofl:

Let's see, they have no pass rush, their best WR has hands of stone, their top pick from last year is too fat to play, they spent the third overall pick on a DE who had three sacks last year, their RB is over the hill, they traded away their best player (2nd year in row they did that!), and a rookie head coach.

Inevitably, when the Chiefs end up with the top pick in the draft, do they go QB? Oh wait, they can't, they 65 mill to a QB who didn't even start in college!!

It must be torture to be a Chief's fan.

It had to be hard in KC. They trade Allen, who goes to Minnesota and gets 14 sacks. The chefs go on to set an NFL record with 10 sacks in 16 games. Spend high draft picks on defensive linemen who are busts, trade Gonzalez and are trying to rebuild the passing game around Bowe...

:Broncos:

broncofan7
09-26-2009, 12:07 PM
Just one man, a man trying to make the Mane a better place.

Hopefully you do a better job of defining 'better' in your personal life than on this message board......

broncofan7
09-26-2009, 12:08 PM

HAHA! That's the spirit!

The Joker
09-26-2009, 12:13 PM
Hopefully you do a better job of defining 'better' in your personal life than on this message board......

Hopefully you do a better job of not being a complete **** in real life than you do on this message board.

broncofan7
09-26-2009, 12:51 PM
Hopefully you do a better job of not being a complete **** in real life than you do on this message board.

What a TOTAL and complete VAGINA you are showing yourself to be--In a thread that is about FACTUALLY dick-slapping the Chief fans about that abomination of a franchise that they support--you show your 'pink taco' by displaying some PERSONAL grudge against me --the funny thing is--I don't ever recall seeing your user name before, not in the main forum not in the WRP forum, no where.

Sorry, I don't do autographs for free--get in line like the rest of the Chief fans.....

DenverBrit
09-26-2009, 01:16 PM
http://www.askreamaor.com/images/stupid_poster2.jpg

The Joker
09-26-2009, 01:41 PM
What a TOTAL and complete VAGINA you are showing yourself to be--In a thread that is about FACTUALLY dick-slapping the Chief fans about that abomination of a franchise that they support--you show your 'pink taco' by displaying some PERSONAL grudge against me --the funny thing is--I don't ever recall seeing your user name before, not in the main forum not in the WRP forum, no where.

Sorry, I don't do autographs for free--get in line like the rest of the Chief fans.....

All that positive rep I got for my comment must be from Chief fans too, I guess.

Anyway, I'll let your thread get back on the path to awesomeness that it was clearly on before I came along.

You keep enjoying your celebrity and feel free to go take a nap on the freeway now, ya hear. :)

broncofan7
09-26-2009, 01:48 PM
All that positive rep I got for my comment must be from Chief fans too, I guess.

Anyway, I'll let your thread get back on the path to awesomeness that it was clearly on before I came along.

You keep enjoying your celebrity and feel free to go take a nap on the freeway now, ya hear. :)

I'm sorry--who are you and why are you posting in this thread?

STBumpkin
09-26-2009, 03:24 PM
I'm sorry--who are you and why are you posting in this thread?

Dude, you are a total douche bag