PDA

View Full Version : Jaime Dukes

beanerbronco
09-24-2009, 08:58 PM
Anybody catch NFLNetwork's, Total Access when Jaime Dukes gets sonned by Chris Johson?
Chris Johson shut him down after Dukes had basically said that CJ was soft and that Rex Ryan was going to tell his team to lay him out. CJ called the show an embarrassed him on live TV.

Endzo
09-24-2009, 09:05 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d812e3cfb/CJ-I-won-t-lay-down

Wow what a retard.

beanerbronco
09-24-2009, 09:10 PM
Ahh thanks for the video! That segment made my day!

tsiguy96
09-24-2009, 09:29 PM
honestly, how does jamie dukes have a job?

Punisher
09-24-2009, 09:44 PM
honestly, how does jamie dukes have a job?

I don't know but God Bless him and his family ::)

beanerbronco
09-24-2009, 09:49 PM
Idk but I honestly don't think the NFLNetwork crew likes him all that much. Look at their faces while CJ is going off!

BroncoDoug
09-24-2009, 10:34 PM
yeah, Dukes backtracked after having to hold his words to the fire...He wasn't expecting Johnson to call into the show...

DomCasual
09-24-2009, 10:50 PM
I can't stand that smug SOB.

Mr. Elway
09-24-2009, 11:03 PM
I don't like Dukes either but Chris Johnson had a hard time completing his sentences, let alone putting up a verbal throwdown.

"I don't have a bed so I don't got nowhere to lay down at."

Uh, yeah, good one.

bap454
09-24-2009, 11:18 PM
I don't like Dukes either but Chris Johnson had a hard time completing his sentences, let alone putting up a verbal throwdown.

"I don't have a bed so I don't got nowhere to lay down at."

Uh, yeah, good one.

ya but, but... he run like a 4.24

BroncoMan4ever
09-24-2009, 11:25 PM
jesus christ. i am all for a player giving Dukes some ****, but what the hell, these guys get full ride scholarships to college, can they at least try to learn to speak in complete and well thought out sentences.

with Johnson it was like listening to a middle school kid in remedial classes trying to spit words at Dukes.

UberBroncoMan
09-24-2009, 11:49 PM
jesus christ. i am all for a player giving Dukes some ****, but what the hell, these guys get full ride scholarships to college, can they at least try to learn to speak in complete and well thought out sentences.

with Johnson it was like listening to a middle school kid in remedial classes trying to spit words at Dukes.

Yeah lol.

They're both tards in my book, but CJ definitely got the one up on Dukes.

Punisher
09-25-2009, 12:07 AM
Love this thread Jaime Dukes gets owned by Johnson then Johnson gets criticized, for not speaking in a correct way.

Classic case of fat dumb guy trying be be smart and really fast jock guy trying to talk, it's like a face palm movie scene.

ton80
09-25-2009, 12:14 AM

No. It was a brotha from the hood speaking normal. Feel free to ban me for being honest. But that is what I heard.

maher_tyler
09-25-2009, 12:33 AM
Idk but I honestly don't think the NFLNetwork crew likes him all that much. Look at their faces while CJ is going off!

Yea...it looks like there thinking to themselves.."wow this guy is complete moron".

I wonder how much longer they let him work there before firing his dumb ass!!

mizzoutigers
09-25-2009, 12:39 AM
CJ is so articulate, just like 95% of the NFL and 100% of the NBA. compare those guys to to PGA tour, stark contrast huh

Quoydogs
09-25-2009, 12:51 AM
Yea...it looks like there thinking to themselves.."wow this guy is complete moron".

I wonder how much longer they let him work there before firing his dumb ass!!

Did you see the looks that Rich Eisen was giving him. That was funny I even saw some finger pointing. You know after dukes made that comment he said why don't we get him on the phone this should be good. Oh and lets not tell him till the last minute.

meangene
09-25-2009, 03:30 AM
What was so funny was how Dukes immediately starting backpedaling from his comments. He didn't mean Johnson was soft that was just what Ryan was going to tell the Jets.... What a moronic pussy! He is so annoying - it is obvious the crew at NFLN does not like him much less the viewers. Now he is pissing off the players with his baseless dribble.

BMarsh615
09-25-2009, 05:54 AM
Hilarious!

_Oro_
09-25-2009, 06:06 AM
This guy bangs when he plays (see .43 in). Where the hell did Dukes even get this idea?

As far as being a tool goes, I think the bombshell scores more points though.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/am7JQ5P0Es8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/am7JQ5P0Es8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Premier-Ace55
09-25-2009, 06:13 AM
CJ is so articulate, just like 95% of the NFL and 100% of the NBA. compare those guys to to PGA tour, stark contrast huh

That was entirely accurate and not very cool there were some bozos on that tour as well.

rastaman
09-25-2009, 06:24 AM

Or compare that to a Deep Southern accent "Raping the English Language" as well as sports analyst. It can get pretty painful listening to that crap as well.

i4jelway7
09-25-2009, 06:44 AM
anybody got a utube link for that, I want the code to put it on our fantasy football website

*WARHORSE*
09-25-2009, 06:44 AM
What was so funny was how Dukes immediately starting backpedaling from his comments. He didn't mean Johnson was soft that was just what Ryan was going to tell the Jets.... What a moronic p***Y! He is so annoying - it is obvious the crew at NFLN does not like him much less the viewers. Now he is pissing off the players with his baseless dribble.

What was even funnier was the fact that neither Woodson nor Eisen made any attempt to bail him out..............heh heh.

meangene
09-25-2009, 07:12 AM
What was even funnier was the fact that neither Woodson nor Eisen made any attempt to bail him out..............heh heh.

Hell no! They were loving every minute of it just like the rest of us!

broncofan7
09-25-2009, 07:13 AM
The fact that these illiterate college 'attendees' are given the publicity of a radio or TV interview is mind numbing--we need to STOP GIVING ATHLETES WHO CANNOT SPEAK WITHOUT USING SOME FORM OF GUTTER PARLANCE TIME ON THE AIR--celebrate their actions--but also make it a point to let impressionable children know why athletes like Chris Johnson don't do anything but newspaper interviews--because they are functional illiterates--instead we celebrate them by putting them on the air--(Mike Irvin, Emmit --was) and it leads young people to believe that speaking properly (Eddie Royal, Shaun Phillips) isn't a goal that should be strived toward........hence the dismal HS college attendance rates for some groups within our country---I am off of my soap box now........

Dukes
09-25-2009, 07:13 AM
I'm thinking a name change would be a good idea for me

Mr. Elway
09-25-2009, 07:20 AM
The fact that these illiterate college 'attendees' are given the publicity of a radio or TV interview is mind numbing--we need to STOP GIVING ATHLETES WHO CANNOT SPEAK WITHOUT USING SOME FORM OF GUTTER PARLANCE TIME ON THE AIR--celebrate their actions--but also make it a point to let impressionable children know why athletes like Chris Johnson don't do anything but newspaper interviews--because they are functional illiterates--instead we celebrate them by putting them on the air--(Mike Irvin, Emmit --was) and it leads young people to believe that speaking properly (Eddie Royal, Shaun Phillips) isn't a goal that should be strived toward........hence the dismal HS college attendance rates for some groups within our country---I am off of my soap box now........

Dude it's a free country, relax.

beanerbronco
09-25-2009, 07:48 AM
Woodson even started laughing at him and told him he was in trouble lol. Rich laughed at him as well! I'm glad we aren't the only ones who hate his guts lol. Also, if I'm not mistaken, they get on him on the next segment for the things he said abt Kyle Orton and the Broncos and Dukes' response was something like "well they're 2-0". Shows that he only talks smack when we are the laughing stock of the NFL".

Either ways, why are we making this a Racial/Educational threAd? I did notice how bad CJ expresses himself but who cares? He did something we ALL have been wanting to do, embarrass Dukes! Yeah, their lack of proper expression does look bad, but it also goes to show that even in college, these freakish athletes do not have to measured with the same educational stick as your everyday avg college student, because of their abilities. Yeah it is a shame, but it's reality so let's just enjoy the Dukes pownage!

broncofan7
09-25-2009, 07:50 AM
Yeah it is a shame, but it's reality so let's just enjoy the Dukes pownage!

Sentiment like this is exactly how this whole issue came to be......

Mr.Meanie
09-25-2009, 07:56 AM
I'm thinking a name change would be a good idea for me

haha

beanerbronco
09-25-2009, 10:22 AM
Bronco7, WE (as a forum) cannot do much about it. I also think that college professors can't do much abt it either, except to givi them failing grades for their grammar in their essays or something along those lines.
I do, however, think that it is up to the PARENTS and pre k-12th grade school teachers to inculcate proper language usage at all times! Unfortunately, most of the school districts that these kids attend cannot afford properly trained professianals and these makes the problem even worse.
And taking these ppl off the air isn't going to make a difference either--technology and the internet have given everybody "airtime". Anybody can broadcast themselves on youtube, ustream, and other sites. Also, TWITTER! Are you kidding me? Have you seen the grammar on NFL players pages?

There seems like there are too many things detering the language

broncocalijohn
09-25-2009, 11:43 AM
During the call, I could get my eyes off of Rich as every motion was telling you what he was thinking. It was either, "Try backpeddling out of this one" or "Chris is sooo schooling your a$$ right now." Nothing like an unexpected phone call set up by your staff and probably your co-workers on the set. He He He.

El Guapo
09-25-2009, 11:46 AM
Darn, the vid from nfl network is gone. haha

BroncoMan4ever
09-25-2009, 04:11 PM
No. It was a brotha from the hood speaking normal. Feel free to ban me for being honest. But that is what I heard.

i understand the slang terminology and everything else that develops a certain type of speech based on where you grew up, but for a guy who got a college scholarship and was enrolled in classes while playing football, you would simply think he should be at least a little articulate or able to put aside the "Hood" speak to have a legitimate conversation about how he was talked poorly about.

Johnson sounded dumber than Dukes, something i never thought possible.

BroncoMan4ever
09-25-2009, 04:16 PM
Either ways, why are we making this a Racial/Educational threAd? I did notice how bad CJ expresses himself but who cares? He did something we ALL have been wanting to do, embarrass Dukes! Yeah, their lack of proper expression does look bad, but it also goes to show that even in college, these freakish athletes do not have to measured with the same educational stick as your everyday avg college student, because of their abilities. Yeah it is a shame, but it's reality so let's just enjoy the Dukes pownage!

the fact that he can not express himself in an intelligent manner actually makes him sound worse than Dukes. Dukes is a jackass and a complete moron on the game of football, but he can speak well enough that to the uniformed football fan he might sound like he knows what he is talking about. Johnson sounded like an ignorant kid on the streets and made more of a fool of himself than Dukes in my opinion.

DivineLegion
09-25-2009, 04:52 PM

To be fair he did go to ECU (Eastern Carolina) also known as G-Vegas. To be honest ECU is an embarrassment to the North Carolina college system. ECU is the 3rd highest school in the US with STDs, and considered the biggest party school in the Carolinas. Its really not surprising someone as incompetent as Chris Johnson would come from such a dump.

Hamrob
09-25-2009, 05:59 PM
Jamie Dukes hit the nail on the head regarding the Cutler situation. I think he is a big part of the networks good ratings.

beanerbronco
09-25-2009, 06:19 PM
the fact that he can not express himself in an intelligent manner actually makes him sound worse than Dukes. Dukes is a jackass and a complete moron on the game of football, but he can speak well enough that to the uniformed football fan he might sound like he knows what he is talking about. Johnson sounded like an ignorant kid on the streets and made more of a fool of himself than Dukes in my opinion.

I totally see your point, I just don't pay attention to it because he obviously does not care at all of his public image. One's grammar/ choice of words/ways of expressing one self and how one directs on eself towards other say more about anyone than anything in the world. I can even come to the conclusion (whether right or wrong) that by the way he speaks, he is a thug; yet, that does not take away the fact that the man stood up for himself and finally told Dukes to shut his trap, which is something we have all wanted to do. I salute him for it!

Quoydogs
09-25-2009, 09:10 PM
Not trying to get back on subject or anything but did you see Total access tonight. Man there is some friction there. Dukes would not even pick who would win one game. He passed it to woodson. What a little bitch. I say he is gone by the end of the month.

Archer81
09-25-2009, 09:57 PM
Everyone has two ways of speaking. One to friends and loved ones. Another to people you interact with that you dont know. Too many places do not enforce the correct way to speak, and we end up with awesome words like "imma" and "ax"

For the topic at hand, I stopped listening to Dukes when he suggested at an NFL Network roundtable that if he had 1 player to build a franchise around, it would be Michael Vick...this was post dogfight. Smart man, that Dukes...

:Broncos:

Rock Chalk
09-25-2009, 10:01 PM
Jamie Dukes hit the nail on the head regarding the Cutler situation. I think he is a big part of the networks good ratings.

Bwahaha still hung up on Cutler douche?

Jamie Dukes isnt the reason the network has good ratings. The NFL is the reason the network has good ratings. They offer a fantastic product.

And Playbook (at least last years version) is ****ing awesome. This year they kinda changed it, not as good and Theisman sucks but I still love the show. Its my favorite series on the network.

Jamie Dukes sucks. He is epic fail. Rod Woodson is a dick on the show but he's fairly smart and gives good analysis. Love me some Faulk and Mooch and even Dieon (though I can do without the Primetime bit).

Killericon
09-25-2009, 10:02 PM
****ing righteous.

I love Rich Eisen.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8316/ilug.jpg (http://img197.imageshack.us/i/ilug.jpg/)

baja
09-25-2009, 10:03 PM
Not trying to get back on subject or anything but did you see Total access tonight. Man there is some friction there. Dukes would not even pick who would win one game. He passed it to woodson. What a little b****. I say he is gone by the end of the month.

No body likes a suck ass and that is what he is.

Rock Chalk
09-25-2009, 10:06 PM
Everyone has two ways of speaking. One to friends and loved ones. Another to people you interact with that you dont know. Too many places do not enforce the correct way to speak, and we end up with awesome words like "imma" and "ax"

For the topic at hand, I stopped listening to Dukes when he suggested at an NFL Network roundtable that if he had 1 player to build a franchise around, it would be Michael Vick...this was post dogfight. Smart man, that Dukes...

Actually I think people have 3 ways of speaking.

The casual speak they use with people they know.

The polite speak they use to people in authority or someone you need something from.

The mixed speak, when you are talking to people you dont know or only kind of know. This is a cross between casual and polite, depending on the person you are talking to, but generally less cordial and more "business-like".

At least, thats how I am. My casual speaking is far from appropriate grammar.

Archer81
09-25-2009, 10:08 PM
Actually I think people have 3 ways of speaking.

The casual speak they use with people they know.

The polite speak they use to people in authority or someone you need something from.

The mixed speak, when you are talking to people you dont know or only kind of know. This is a cross between casual and polite, depending on the person you are talking to, but generally less cordial and more "business-like".

At least, thats how I am. My casual speaking is far from appropriate grammar.

After I posted I thought about it some more, you are right about the third way of speaking.

Quoydogs
09-25-2009, 10:14 PM
I have to admit, I probably talked better then he did when I had just drank a case of beer and taken 3 bong hits.

I would expect that a college graduate would at least be able to carry on a 30 second conversation. I don't care where you come from. If you are a gifted athlete you get taken care of, if you don't think so then you are in denial.

On a side note. I think Dukes is a prick! I don't like Faulk either.

Archer81
09-25-2009, 10:16 PM
I have to admit, I probably talk better then he did when I had just drank a case of beer and taken 3 bong hits.

I would expect that a college graduate would at least be able to carry on a 30 second conversation. I don't care where you come from. If you are a gifted athlete you get taken care of, if you don't think so then you are in denial.

On a side note. I think Dukes is a prick! I don't like Faulk either.

Have to wonder. If Johnson was not playing football...what job could he possibly hold and make a career out of?

baja
09-25-2009, 10:31 PM
Have to wonder. If Johnson was not playing football...what job could he possibly hold and make a career out of?

Terrorist?

jebures
09-25-2009, 10:44 PM
east carolina should be embarrassed if they allowed johnson to graduate from there, he cant even put together a sentence. You learn that $hit in 6th grade! unreal. He better make his money in the NFL.

BroncoMan4ever
09-26-2009, 12:18 AM
****ing righteous.

I love Rich Eisen.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8316/ilug.jpg (http://img197.imageshack.us/i/ilug.jpg/)

that was the best part of the entire scene. JOhnson sounded like a retard, Dukes is a jackass, but Eisen with the smug smile on his face loving every second of Dukes getting **** flung at him was hilarious.

lazarus4444
09-26-2009, 01:35 AM
CJ may not be able to talk but that dude can flat out run! C'mon, a lot of people here can talk right but this guy is way richer than us so what does that tell you?

My managers at work can't spell to save their lives but they made more than i did even though i could spell and do correct grammar so what does that tell you? *shrug* It sucks but thats the way it is.

Miss I.
09-26-2009, 01:56 AM
Well, from listening to the interview, yes CJ, not the brightest or soberest sounding bulb in the box. He isn't however being paid to be intelligent, only to run a ball so that's what he gets paid for.

However, having said that, there is no way that guy should've been awarded a college degree from anywhere (if in fact he has one) and neither should any of the other jocks who coast through. If someone gets a sports scholarship to college they should be required to not only maintain a C average in their courses, but should also meet all the other requirements other students have to in order to get in (e.g. 3.0 grade point average in HS for state schools, plus minimum SAT or ACT scores). I know when I went to college they had us take an English essay exam prior to attending so we could qualify for whichever level of English 101 (advanced, regular or slow learners who would take the slower course then take the regular 101 course to complete the English requirements).

I don't like when colleges kiss ass and give honorary degrees to celebrities either. I think that's a crock. You want a PhD go to school and earn it. Same for Bachelors degrees (jocks or not).

But for the record, having an education doesn't make you a good person by default, might make you sound better, but that doesn't make you a decent person (Ted Bundy had a degree and was pursuing a law degree so, while articulate, not a great guy). While I too found CJ's speaking a sad reflection of our educational system, my hope is he is at least behaving like a decent human being off field (not impregnating every bimbo who throws herself at him or beating up or spitting at women at bars, punching tv sets like a head case, or murdering his wife).

Quoydogs
09-26-2009, 02:07 AM
Well, from listening to the interview, yes CJ, not the brightest or soberest sounding bulb in the box. He isn't however being paid to be intelligent, only to run a ball so that's what he gets paid for.

However, having said that, there is no way that guy should've been awarded a college degree from anywhere (if in fact he has one) and neither should any of the other jocks who coast through. If someone gets a sports scholarship to college they should be required to not only maintain a C average in their courses, but should also meet all the other requirements other students have to in order to get in (e.g. 3.0 grade point average in HS for state schools, plus minimum SAT or ACT scores). I know when I went to college they had us take an English essay exam prior to attending so we could qualify for whichever level of English 101 (advanced, regular or slow learners who would take the slower course then take the regular 101 course to complete the English requirements).

I don't like when colleges kiss ass and give honorary degrees to celebrities either. I think that's a crock. You want a PhD go to school and earn it. Same for Bachelors degrees (jocks or not).

But for the record, having an education doesn't make you a good person by default, might make you sound better, but that doesn't make you a decent person (Ted Bundy had a degree and was pursuing a law degree so, while articulate, not a great guy). While I too found CJ's speaking a sad reflection of our educational system, my hope is he is at least behaving like a decent human being off field (not impregnating every bimbo who throws herself at him or beating up or spitting at women at bars, punching tv sets like a head case, or murdering his wife). :thumbs::thumbs:
Well said

beanerbronco
09-26-2009, 06:52 AM
My Favorite show has to be Sound Effects! Anyone ciught the segment when Jim Zorn (sp) , coach of the Redskins, basically told Jason Campbell that the reason why he called a halfback option was bc JC sucked? lol
They have some good stuff.
Playbook is pretty good, too. This is my first year with DirecTV so I can't tell you whether it's as good as before but I think they do a great job of breaking down offenses and defences

Hamrob
09-26-2009, 12:00 PM
Bwahaha still hung up on Cutler douche?

Jamie Dukes isnt the reason the network has good ratings. The NFL is the reason the network has good ratings. They offer a fantastic product.

And Playbook (at least last years version) is ****ing awesome. This year they kinda changed it, not as good and Theisman sucks but I still love the show. Its my favorite series on the network.

Jamie Dukes sucks. He is epic fail. Rod Woodson is a dick on the show but he's fairly smart and gives good analysis. Love me some Faulk and Mooch and even Dieon (though I can do without the Primetime bit).So, you have to resort to name calling? Yeah, you're a geniune Einstein. Dukes calls it like he sees it...if anyone has mistaken Chris Johnson for a tough RB, they're mistaken. Talented yes, tough...I don't think so.

As for the Cutler fiasco, you don't trade a guy like that for a dink and dunk QB. I expect Orton will do o.k. for us, but he won't get us deep into the playoffs. That's my opinion. Quote me the stats at the half way point this year. Let's at least wait until we get past our first 3 gimme games before you appoint him a better QB than Cutler.

In terms of what we got for Cutler overall...Moreno is a question mark...Ayers is a prospect, Smith is a nickle CB and what's that TE's name we took in the 2nd?

Am I over Cutler...yes, I believe i am. Will I ever believe that we got the better end of that deal. No.

Do I like McJunior? Yeah, I'd say that's a yes. If for nothing more...he hired Nolan and turned this D around. In tems of his Offense...it's not there yet.

Let's not forget that the bitching about last years O was that it didn't score enough...well so far, we're not tearing the endzone up...seems to be we're playing alot of ball between the 20's. So, let's hold off on the kudos for this offense just yet. We've got a 10 game stretch coming up that will determine what kind of team we are and just how bright of decisions were made in the offseason.

_Oro_
09-26-2009, 12:51 PM
Uhh Hamrob... We're done with the pointless Cuter/McD arguments.

Hamrob
09-26-2009, 03:33 PM
Uhh Hamrob... We're done with the pointless Cuter/McD arguments.You must not spend much time on this board...because I don't think tha argument will ever be done. But, wishful thinking kid.

maher_tyler
09-26-2009, 03:36 PM
uhh hamrob... We're done with the pointless cuter/mcd arguments.

this!!!!!!!!!

Bronx33
09-26-2009, 04:08 PM
this!!!!!!!!!

that!!!!!!!!!!!

Broncosfreak_56
09-26-2009, 04:34 PM
So, you have to resort to name calling? Yeah, you're a geniune Einstein. Dukes calls it like he sees it...if anyone has mistaken Chris Johnson for a tough RB, they're mistaken. Talented yes, tough...I don't think so.

As for the Cutler fiasco, you don't trade a guy like that for a dink and dunk QB. I expect Orton will do o.k. for us, but he won't get us deep into the playoffs. That's my opinion. Quote me the stats at the half way point this year. Let's at least wait until we get past our first 3 gimme games before you appoint him a better QB than Cutler.

In terms of what we got for Cutler overall...Moreno is a question mark...Ayers is a prospect, Smith is a nickle CB and what's that TE's name we took in the 2nd?

Am I over Cutler...yes, I believe i am. Will I ever believe that we got the better end of that deal. No.

Do I like McJunior? Yeah, I'd say that's a yes. If for nothing more...he hired Nolan and turned this D around. In tems of his Offense...it's not there yet.

Let's not forget that the b****ing about last years O was that it didn't score enough...well so far, we're not tearing the endzone up...seems to be we're playing alot of ball between the 20's. So, let's hold off on the kudos for this offense just yet. We've got a 10 game stretch coming up that will determine what kind of team we are and just how bright of decisions were made in the offseason.

http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae182/itsnachobucket/GIFs/johnstewart_facepalm.gif

bronco militia
09-30-2009, 03:43 PM
this just in! jamie dukes is still an idiot

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7CpFBYR7yAU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7CpFBYR7yAU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Lev Vyvanse
09-30-2009, 03:54 PM
I would play Clady at the RT position.

Hilarious!

_Oro_
09-30-2009, 04:01 PM
rofl, love this thread. First Mayock says Clady is a pure left tackle. Then Dumba** says hed startem at right tackle. Then Billick says he's going to play left tackle regardless.