PDA

View Full Version : What!??! You thought I wasn't going to come?!?!

DontBeMessin
09-24-2009, 08:28 AM
Hilarious!

WELL WELL WELL!!!! Another year - another @ss kicking about to ensue!!! This game - who will take it up the @ss?

Well, I hope it's not my team. Even though this board, when the Raiders win, moved my thread to some obscure place, but if they lose they leave it out for me to eat my crow, as I have done so many years... Fair? I don't care who the soar loser mod was. But, as you all know - I'm here!!!

NOW THE GAME!!!

You boast the best D in the NFL I hear?!?! We don't have a passing game... Well, I think that THIS game is JRuss's game. After two of his worst perfomances in his life - he (Please God) will come out with something to prove and torch you guys.

The Oakland Raider will prevail in it's second victory.

Rohirrim
09-24-2009, 08:30 AM
It must be awe-inspiring to have Mr. Rushmore as your QB.

DontBeMessin
09-24-2009, 08:32 AM

I didn't get the "Mr. Rushmore" part... Or what that Mt. Rushmore...

Inkana7
09-24-2009, 08:33 AM
Comp: 19 Att: 54 Completion Percentage: 35.2 LOL
<table class="datatablecell" width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="over" onmouseout="this.className=''" onmouseover="this.className='over'"><td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

baja
09-24-2009, 08:34 AM
Will you be at the game?

broncofan2438
09-24-2009, 08:37 AM
I am a little worried that Russell might have a passing party

Hotrod
09-24-2009, 08:39 AM

He leads the league thru week 2 in self sacks. :rofl:

Tombstone RJ
09-24-2009, 08:43 AM
Will Schelins be playing? He scary good.

Smiling Assassin27
09-24-2009, 08:46 AM
Hilarious!

WELL WELL WELL!!!! Another year - another @ss kicking about to ensue!!! This game - who will take it up the @ss?

Well, I hope it's not my team. Even though this board, when the Raiders win, moved my thread to some obscure place, but if they lose they leave it out for me to eat my crow, as I have done so many years... Fair? I don't care who the soar loser mod was. But, as you all know - I'm here!!!

NOW THE GAME!!!

You boast the best D in the NFL I hear?!?! We don't have a passing game... Well, I think that THIS game is JRuss's game. After two of his worst perfomances in his life - he (Please God) will come out with something to prove and torch you guys.

Hey, always nice to see you back in the house, Raider Fan. Not really sure what to make of this weekend. It could be that Denver has been doing it with smoke, mirrors, and a little luck. The Raiders, from top to bottom, have a good group (Russell excluded, as he's yet to show me anything). If they had discipline, a work ethic, and good coaching, they could maybe win 9 or 10. I see this as the week that the Denver run game kicks in, so look for a few long runs. The Denver D will be playing up all day long--8 or 9 in the box, as Russell will mostly do the dink and dunk thing or hand it off.

All I can say is that I do not want this game to be close at crunch time, as it seems the Raiders seem to stab us in the heart in those kinds of games as of late.

c_lazy_r
09-24-2009, 08:48 AM

I hate to say it but I have the same bad feeling.

bronco militia
09-24-2009, 08:50 AM
http://www.allfootball247.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/jamarcus2.png

Smiling Assassin27
09-24-2009, 08:54 AM

Man, that fat man is 100% Raider. No way in hell any other team in the league would trot out this fat, slovenly, innacurate scattergun...which means that, based on recent history, he may get 300+ and 3 TD's on us! Hilarious!

*repeating* I believe in McD...I believe in McD...

TailgateNut
09-24-2009, 08:56 AM

Who shrunk his head?

c_lazy_r
09-24-2009, 08:56 AM

;D

Very nice!

Punisher
09-24-2009, 08:57 AM
LMAO your team gave Tommy Kelly 50 million dollars, Oh man that's funny

bronco militia
09-24-2009, 09:03 AM
;d

bronco militia
09-24-2009, 09:07 AM
:rofl:

bronco militia
09-24-2009, 09:08 AM
:thumbsup:

SoDak Bronco
09-24-2009, 09:16 AM
Bush and McFadden look good, your LB are solid, DB's solid, WR's not so much, TE very good, Oline okay, QB terrible.

oubronco
09-24-2009, 09:21 AM
;d

KS Bronco
09-24-2009, 09:22 AM
ill admit, the raiders looked pretty good against sandy eggo at oaktown. i think this will be our toughest game yet! we win the line of scrimmage, we win the game! go broncos

baja
09-24-2009, 09:23 AM

Damn I don't have my glasses Is that a real picture, if it is that's disgusting. No way he can play effectively with all that fat

DontBeMessin
09-24-2009, 09:39 AM
Will you be at the game?

No, but my 2 tailgates will... I went to the San Diego one. I live in Portland Oregon...

That's what I'm hoping... Since his horrible start and the critics beating him up... It might look like he has to come out of his box. It's a make it or break it game!

Raider Bill
09-24-2009, 09:40 AM
That's a pretty obvious photoshop

Raider Bill
09-24-2009, 09:41 AM
Look at the bottom right of the number... that whole section under his left arm is just black paint tool.

DontBeMessin
09-24-2009, 09:42 AM

No - he's still out. Murphy is REALLY good though... Our rookie! How he gets open is AMAZING!!

Hey, always nice to see you back in the house, Raider Fan. Not really sure what to make of this weekend. It could be that Denver has been doing it with smoke, mirrors, and a little luck. The Raiders, from top to bottom, have a good group (Russell excluded, as he's yet to show me anything). If they had discipline, a work ethic, and good coaching, they could maybe win 9 or 10. I see this as the week that the Denver run game kicks in, so look for a few long runs. The Denver D will be playing up all day long--8 or 9 in the box, as Russell will mostly do the dink and dunk thing or hand it off.

All I can say is that I do not want this game to be close at crunch time, as it seems the Raiders seem to stab us in the heart in those kinds of games as of late.

Well... Now it's all new. Your new coach does not have the hatred for the Raiders as Shanarat did.

I seriously think we could win this one!

Bronco Rob
09-24-2009, 09:43 AM

nice......

baja
09-24-2009, 09:46 AM
Look at the bottom right of the number... that whole section under his left arm is just black paint tool.

I forgot my glasses this morning I sure hope that's a fake, well actually I hope it's real. Do you have a recent pic of him?

Raider Bill
09-24-2009, 09:46 AM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/slideshows/407/slideshow_40723/display_image.jpg

ScottXray
09-24-2009, 09:47 AM
Hey, messin..
See your back for one of the two annual visits.

This could be a good game. Unfortunately, for you, the Bronco defense of last year is no more. So far we haven't made scrub QB's look all world , like the the last two years, and if that holds true this week I think that Denver will prevail.

Shanny lost his mojo, but McD seems to have found it so far.

Gonna be interresting. May come down to TO's to determine the winner....
I'd prefer a blow out like week one last year, but your D is pretty good so probably not happening... 10 point spread should do it .

Garcia Bronco
09-24-2009, 09:48 AM
Raiders are tough this year. Especially upfront. It'll be tough. Add that it's a rivalry game and it's even tougher. Cable looks to have restored some attitue to that team. Punching out that guy might have been the best coaching move he's made yet.

Bronco Rob
09-24-2009, 09:48 AM
Lemme guess..Ja Lazy Russel Stover's throwing into coverage?
http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/slideshows/407/slideshow_40723/display_image.jpg

:~ohyah!:

Hercules Rockefeller
09-24-2009, 09:52 AM

Thanks, without you detective I don't know how many others would have missed the obvious photoshop.

Raider Bill
09-24-2009, 09:53 AM
Thanks, without you detective I don't know how many others would have missed the obvious photoshop.

The peanut gallery here at the orange lame was taking it at face value.

Bronco Rob
09-24-2009, 09:56 AM

photowha.........

bronco militia
09-24-2009, 10:01 AM
i FOUND IT ON DA INTERWEBS

IT MUST BE REAL!

Orange_Beard
09-24-2009, 10:07 AM

Can't get anything by you.

TheReverend
09-24-2009, 10:07 AM
soar

Hotrod
09-24-2009, 10:11 AM
The peanut gallery here at the orange lame was taking it at face value.

Oh never mind carry on

DontBeMessin
09-24-2009, 10:11 AM
bush and mcfadden look good, your lb are solid, db's solid, wr's not so much, te very good, oline okay, qb terrible.

agreed!!!!

DontBeMessin
09-24-2009, 10:14 AM
nice......

You dont know me very well do you. I do that kind of stuff on purpose to get all the Spell Check Nazi's out of the way in case the smakk come about.

If it does - your going to love it!! I'm not too shabby!!

Which reminds me. WHERE'S THAT SPIDER - THE PIDE PIPER!!!! Is he on the road!?!?

Rohirrim
09-24-2009, 10:18 AM

Raiderfan is pretty sharp. :oyvey:

Archer81
09-24-2009, 10:21 AM
Huh...since 2002 Denver has gone to Oakland and posted a 5-2 record.

:Broncos:

Archer81
09-24-2009, 10:22 AM

photowha.........

I didnt know Sherman Klump played football.

Rohirrim
09-24-2009, 10:27 AM

"Hey, hey, hey. Love to play football!"

broncofan7
09-24-2009, 10:30 AM

Nope. just got out of his walking boot--now Javon Walker--THAT is who we should be fearful of!

broncofan7
09-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Man, that fat man is 100% Raider. No way in hell any other team in the league would trot out this fat, slovenly, innacurate scattergun...which means that, based on recent history, he may get 300+ and 3 TD's on us! Hilarious!

*repeating* I believe in NOLAN..I believe in NOLAN...

FIXED IT. I'll believe in McD if we are bale to put 27 + on this tough Raider's D--Nolan has already proved he could shut down an upper echelon offense in CINCY..

broncofan7
09-24-2009, 10:37 AM
DEN 17 OAK 13--book it. JABBA-RCUS sees his completion % decrease to the same level as his IQ--under 20.

DontBeMessin
09-24-2009, 10:42 AM
Hey, messin..

This could be a good game. Unfortunately, for you, the Bronco defense of last year is no more. So far we haven't made scrub QB's look all world , like the the last two years, and if that holds true this week I think that Denver will prevail.

Shanny lost his mojo, but McD seems to have found it so far.

Gonna be interresting. May come down to TO's to determine the winner....
I'd prefer a blow out like week one last year, but your D is pretty good so probably not happening... 10 point spread should do it .

Check THIS out!!!

I contacted KOIN and sent a couple emails and talked to the head programmer last year to get AFC West games on. They showed two... I did it again this year, BUT this time I sent on to CBS to a whole lot of people. Did that last week...

Games on @ 1pm!!!

Raider Bill
09-24-2009, 10:52 AM
Hey, messin..

This could be a good game. Unfortunately, for you, the Bronco defense of last year is no more. .

That holds true for us as well.

This game isn't that hard to figure out. On defense we do what we do play man free 90% of the time. I would expect the donks to run a lot of shallow crosses, bunch formations and pick plays.

Oakland will move Seymour around to try and get quick pressure on Orton and get him out of game manager mode.

Oakland is going to try and get your old safties turned around, and either run right at Dumbverville or screen him.

On Defense I would expect the donkos to load up the box and force Russell to beat them... Cable's countermove should be to put him in the shotgun more and run more of their 2 minute offense

Rohirrim
09-24-2009, 10:52 AM
One question:

http://broncotalk.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/raiders-fans.jpg

Does the makeup run when you're crying?

Quoydogs
09-24-2009, 10:53 AM
Comp: 19 Att: 54 Completion Percentage: 35.2 LOL
<table class="datatablecell" width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="over" onmouseout="this.className=''" onmouseover="this.className='over'"><td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

The sad thing about this stat, is that he looked worse.

Archer81
09-24-2009, 10:58 AM
Just looking at some stats. Chiefs ran for 173 yards on Oakland. Oakland only rushed for 67 yards on 25 carries. A 2.7 ypc average. Thinking the Broncos can hold Oakland to similar totals. Divisional games are always tough to predict though. I think the Broncos win 20-7.

broncofan7
09-24-2009, 11:02 AM
One question:

:rofl:

Flex Gunmetal
09-24-2009, 11:34 AM
Faid 9 Denver 34

bowtown
09-24-2009, 11:39 AM
I can't actually believe people are giving Oakland this kind of credit. They barely eked one out against the Chiefs last weekend, in what was possibly the most boring and sad game of football I've ever had the misfortune of sitting through. Their amazing college effort LOSS against SD had less to do with how well they were playing and almost everything to do with Turner sucking at getting his old, washed up, unmotivated team to perform.

I mean come on. They have a good CB and DE on defense and what else? A bust safety who lucked into 3 ints last week from Matt "The Career Backup" Cassel, and now every Raider fan swears he is the second coming. A quarterback who couldn't find a reciever in a room full of telephones. Thier entire offensive line is made up of our garbage. A group of WRs who would most certinaly make a better relay team than a football squad and a TE who everytime someone wastes a Fantasy pick on him, I can't stop laughing. PLEASE tell me what I have to be afraid of. The punter... yes the punter is good, congrats, and a kicker that can shank it 85 yards, but "look how far it went!"

Look, Denver is no great prize, but the Raiders would lose to Cleveland 9 times out of 10. We are going to beat them so bad that their unstable wannabe coach is going to throw a hissy fit, kick his own ass, and move that much closer to being fired by midseason by the crypt keeper.

This thread is a joke.

c_lazy_r
09-24-2009, 12:09 PM
I can't actually believe people are giving Oakland this kind of credit. They barely eked one out against the Chiefs last weekend, in what was possibly the most boring and sad game of football I've ever had the misfortune of sitting through. Their amazing college effort LOSS against SD had less to do with how well they were playing and almost everything to do with Turner sucking at getting his old, washed up, unmotivated team to perform.

I mean come on. They have a good CB and DE on defense and what else? A bust safety who lucked into 3 ints last week from Matt "The Career Backup" Cassel, and now every Raider fan swears he is the second coming. A quarterback who couldn't find a reciever in a room full of telephones. Thier entire offensive line is made up of our garbage. A group of WRs who would most certinaly make a better relay team than a football squad and a TE who everytime someone wastes a Fantasy pick on him, I can't stop laughing. PLEASE tell me what I have to be afraid of. The punter... yes the punter is good, congrats, and a kicker that can shank it 85 yards, but "look how far it went!"

Look, Denver is no great prize, but the Raiders would lose to Cleveland 9 times out of 10. We are going to beat them so bad that their unstable wannabe coach is going to throw a hissy fit, kick his own ass, and move that much closer to being fired by midseason by the crypt keeper.

This thread is a joke.

:approve:

Raider Bill
09-24-2009, 12:10 PM
LOL.. the donkeys have played 2 garbage teams and now they're running ****? LOL you are the joke.

SoonerBronco
09-24-2009, 12:24 PM
After this week, it will be 3 garbage teams.

BTW, we have Faider Bill, and Don'tbeTrippin, where is Raiderssuckass?

ScottXray
09-24-2009, 12:28 PM
Other than the Chugs, every team in the division has improved their defenses quite a bit.

Low scoring games may be the norm for a while.

Footballs bounce funny ways, and a few good or bad bounces may be all
the difference in these games.

I hope that Orton keeps improving, the recievers get on the same page he is on and then we should win handily...
A Lot of big IFs there, as the Raiders and
Chiefs have got a good percentage of their wins the last few years against US. No way you count this one in the W column until the fat lady has sung
her last note.

Even with that and the fact that there is no reason to feel that way, especially in the coliseum, , I have a good feeling about this game. Hard to say why, other than this aint a Shanahan coached team anymore.

DomCasual
09-24-2009, 12:39 PM
Hilarious!

NOW THE GAME!!!

Welcome to the Mane. Are you new here?

Blueflame
09-24-2009, 12:51 PM
Pears in for Gallery's gonna hurt your O-line performance....

eddie mac
09-24-2009, 12:52 PM
I think this will be another close one for 2 or 3 quarters, then we'll find our running game and put them away.

24champ
09-24-2009, 12:53 PM
LOL.. the donkeys have played 2 garbage teams and now they're running ****? LOL you are the joke.

Run back to the nail salon with your girlfriends. Since your POS forum can't handle rival fans.

I guess going 25-70 since your last SB appearance would make raider fans a little sensitive....

DontBeMessin
09-24-2009, 01:21 PM
Rohirrim - okay... That was funny..

Welcome to the Mane. Are you new here?

Whatever rookie...

DontBeMessin
09-24-2009, 01:22 PM

Blue Flame!! Whaddup girl!! Yes - this is going to hurt and you'll blitz there all day... Just watch out for the pitch and draw plays!!

Rohirrim
09-24-2009, 01:29 PM
Whitlock: "Off-the-Marcus Russell" :rofl:

gyldenlove
09-24-2009, 01:41 PM

I think you mean it is going to hurt Jamarcus, he is the one who will end up on the business end of Darrell Reid.

This is one week when it is better for our defensive line to practice against the scout team OL rather than the starters because that will prepare them more for the kind of talent they will face. The black hole, where Broncos offensive linemen go to retire.

Taco John
09-24-2009, 02:01 PM
That last one may have been a photoshop. But what about this one?

Pony Boy
09-24-2009, 02:02 PM
We all know Russell can pass "pass the mash potatoes"

Taco John
09-24-2009, 02:03 PM
One question:

For some reason, I admire the fact that he's still got the black painted hulk glove on.

bronco militia
09-24-2009, 02:08 PM
;d

for some reason, i admire the fact that he's still got the black painted hulk glove on.

DomCasual
09-24-2009, 02:37 PM
That last one may have been a photoshop. But what about this one?

I think the left armband is Photoshopped in.

Hotrod
09-24-2009, 02:38 PM
;d

http://ephemerist.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/beer_goggles3.jpg

baja
09-24-2009, 02:48 PM
One question:

That is a disconcerting photograph.

DomCasual
09-24-2009, 02:51 PM
Rohirrim - okay... That was funny..

Whatever rookie...

You're a decent-enough guy, I guess. I just think it's funny that you'd be presumptuous enough to come in and start a thread saying "You thought I wasn't going to come?" I'd be willing to be that if you polled the Mane, asking how many of them noticed that you hadn't stopped by yet this week, the final percentage voting "YES! I HAD NOTICED!" would have been - and I'm estimating here - about zero percent.

Hotrod
09-24-2009, 02:55 PM
You're a decent-enough guy, I guess. I just think it's funny that you'd be presumptuous enough to come in and start a thread saying "You thought I wasn't going to come?" I'd be willing to be that if you polled the Mane, asking how many of them noticed that you hadn't stopped by yet this week, the final percentage voting "YES! I HAD NOTICED!" would have been - and I'm estimating here - about zero percent.

I honestly was starting to worry that something had happened to her.

Then again I give extra credit to any woman that has the um balls to start a thread with the title "You thought I wasnt going to come" so I guess what i'm saying is I need help Ha!

Rock Chalk
09-24-2009, 03:09 PM
Raiders suck folks.

Still.

Nothing changed.

Denver wins by 3+ TDs and limits the Fade to a single FG.

24champ
09-24-2009, 03:11 PM

Then again I give extra credit to any woman that has the um balls to start a thread with the title "You thought I wasnt going to come" so I guess what i'm saying is I need help Ha!

I'm confused, your calling DBM "her"...and Domcasual called DBM "guy"....so I am guessing DBM is a shemale???

Rock Chalk
09-24-2009, 03:13 PM
Whatever rookie...

I think he was making a satirical remark about you showing up and no one giving a ****.

Rock Chalk
09-24-2009, 03:17 PM
I'm confused, your calling DBM "her"...and Domcasual called DBM "guy"....so I am guessing DBM is a shemale???

You didnt know DBM was a female? You couldn't smell that fish-foul ****** when she walked in?

DenverBrit
09-24-2009, 03:50 PM

You decide. Ha!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5tY-XfbgJe0/SXjMernAPXI/AAAAAAAACD0/i462Q2ZC8oQ/s400/fat-ugly-goth.jpg

Hotrod
09-24-2009, 03:55 PM
DBM is actually a pretty good person........just saying

Of course it is Faider week so I say get her guys LMAO

24champ
09-24-2009, 04:03 PM
You decide. Ha!

**** dude. I gotta go pour bleach in my eyes after seeing that.

Hotrod
09-24-2009, 04:24 PM
FWIW she will be back Monday or so and either give props or take her lumps.

Again not really a troll

Now back to the beatings :)

Houshyamama
09-24-2009, 04:50 PM
That's what she said

Irish Stout
09-24-2009, 06:05 PM
Russell sucks, he really really sucks! Faiders are sheet, they're really really sheetty! Cable's a douche, he's really really douchey!

Raider suck. The end.

DHallblows
09-24-2009, 07:03 PM
OK, wait...so was it, or was it not photo shopped ???

cutthemdown
09-24-2009, 07:25 PM
Russell just throwing a terrible ball right now. It's possible he plays well but our back end playing really well. Not like it's scrubs at safety like last yr. Hill and Dawkins the best tandem we have had since Atwater was around.

Broncos bigger upfront then last yr and Raiders without there best interior blocker in Gallery.

R8R H8R
09-24-2009, 08:44 PM

3 after Sunday.

Hotrod
09-25-2009, 08:50 AM
3 after Sunday.

http://www.us1carwash.com/_images/homerun.jpg

ScottXray
09-25-2009, 10:19 AM
You decide. Ha!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5tY-XfbgJe0/SXjMernAPXI/AAAAAAAACD0/i462Q2ZC8oQ/s400/fat-ugly-goth.jpg

Looks like this dude.

Flex Gunmetal
09-25-2009, 10:43 AM
So are you going to get your game coverage here, since your ****ty team cant sell enough tickets to get on TV?
lol

gunns
09-25-2009, 11:12 AM
Dear Lord, I pray that Al Davis may be blessed with good health and be granted the gift of eternal life and ownership of the Raiders. Amen.

gunns
09-25-2009, 11:22 AM

No, I think the title helped make this a 4 page thread so far. It's what made me click on it. :giggle:

Irish Stout
09-25-2009, 11:33 AM
Oakland Raiders?!?! More like Anal Raiders.

For all the Chokeland Faiders fans: I hope Al Davis lives forever so that your team continues to suck for eternity.

DenverBrit
09-25-2009, 11:37 AM
Looks like this dude.

But that was before the surgery. ;D

Blueflame
09-25-2009, 02:12 PM
You didnt know DBM was a female? You couldn't smell that fish-foul ****** when she walked in?

That wasn't nice at all, Alec...

SureShot
09-26-2009, 07:29 PM
Oakland will move Seymour around to try and get quick pressure on Orton and get him out of game manager mode.

The smart thing would be to move him away from Clady.

Spider
09-27-2009, 10:11 AM

way to go Nancy ****ing Drew .......... Now can you tell us what really happened to Amelia Earhart

Meck77
09-27-2009, 10:14 AM
Messin you right. We have no chance today. I heard SoCal talked to McD and convinced the Broncos to not even take the field today.

Spider
09-27-2009, 10:16 AM
Hilarious!

NOW THE GAME!!!

LOL ......... The Raiders :rofl: ........ err sorry , yeah they are a tough te:rofl:am , will be a ROFL!tight ga Ha!me ..........
Hey DBM how ya been ?

Spider
09-27-2009, 10:18 AM
messin you right. We have no chance today. I heard socal talked to mcd and convinced the broncos to not even take the field today.
;d

DenverBrit
09-27-2009, 06:34 PM
Bump! ;D

TailgateNut
09-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Radiers SUCK. ....and life is great on any day the faid goes DOWN.

orangeatheist
09-27-2009, 06:51 PM
Radiers SUCK. ....and life is great on any day the faid goes DOWN.

You've got to get UP first in order to go DOWN. Those jokers never even took the field.

bfoflcommish
09-27-2009, 07:06 PM
Raiders suck folks.

Still.

Nothing changed.

rockchalkdamous

TailgateNut
09-27-2009, 07:26 PM
You've got to get UP first in order to go DOWN. Those jokers never even took the field.

......Going Down.....Get it?

baja
09-27-2009, 08:11 PM
What a total beat down....

baja
09-27-2009, 08:18 PM
We are embarrassing and demoralizing bad teams and that is what really good teams do.

We are going to be much better than some of you think.

cutthemdown
09-27-2009, 08:26 PM
Dallas is going to get a good game that is for sure.

This team ain't laying down for any team on this schedule.

The Broncos IMO have went from easy win, to we better play well or we might get our asses kicked.

Fields and Peterson have made a huge impact. Dawkins, Hill, Goodman, Haggan, Davis all these pickups playing well. We aren't used to that in Denver lately. FA pickups exceeding expectations!!!!

Rock Chalk
09-27-2009, 08:30 PM
Raiders suck folks.

Still.

Nothing changed.

I was freaking close.

baja
09-27-2009, 08:32 PM
I was freaking close.

Dude! Ouch! That was a beat down. Damn!

Ugly Duck
09-28-2009, 12:13 AM
I'm getting really tired of this sheit. Been a RaiderFan since 1970 & have never been so disappointed after a loss. Cuz its not this game that has me feeling sick.... its the cumulative effect of so much suckage for so long. Sure hope I don't lose interest in football after all this time, but today was more misery than anything else....

Bronco Yoda
09-28-2009, 12:37 AM
You guys could have made strides this year with Garcia. You had him. Why in the hell did you get rid of him.

BroncoMan4ever
09-28-2009, 02:19 AM
Dallas is going to get a good game that is for sure.

This team ain't laying down for any team on this schedule.

The Broncos IMO have went from easy win, to we better play well or we might get our asses kicked.

Fields and Peterson have made a huge impact. Dawkins, Hill, Goodman, Haggan, Davis all these pickups playing well. We aren't used to that in Denver lately. FA pickups exceeding expectations!!!!

another thing that is awesome for the most part with the majority of our FA signings, most of them weren't break the bank deals.

many of us, myself included were pissed off that we didn't go after big named FA players and went after the lower tier or players for low money, and it has paid off big time. i am very happy with how everything has and is currently playing out.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
09-28-2009, 02:29 AM
I don't care who the soar loser mod was. But, as you all know - I'm here!!!

http://www.hookedonphonics.com/WebData/Product/35719/Images/Large_1034_LTR_K-1_Suitcase_3D.jpg

Wonder if there's a special Raiders fan edition?

Rohirrim
09-28-2009, 02:30 AM
Hukt on fonix shur werkt for me.

maher_tyler
09-28-2009, 04:56 AM
The need to change there slogans to...

"Commitment to sucking"

and

"Just lose baby"

TailgateNut
09-28-2009, 07:37 AM
I'm getting really tired of this sheit. Been a RaiderFan since 1970 & have never been so disappointed after a loss. Cuz its not this game that has me feeling sick.... its the cumulative effect of so much suckage for so long. Sure hope I don't lose interest in football after all this time, but today was more misery than anything else....

Go into the light>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>There's room on the back of our wagon.:wiggle:

Joking aside, props for showing up.

DBroncos4life
09-28-2009, 07:46 AM
Eighty-four million bucks just doesn't go very far these days.

That's how much guaranteed money the Raiders invested in their last three top draft picks. Sunday that investment reaped these dividends: Three points and several thousand heartfelt boos.
Images
Raiders running back Darren McFadden has had little room ...Raiders coach Tom Cable has an excellent variety of plays...The Raiders Michael Bush is tackled for a short gain in t... View More Images
Scott Ostler

* DAFT DRAFT: $84 million worth of blue-chip players not delivering for Oakland 09.27.09
* Deep thoughts, cheap shots & bon mots ... 09.26.09
* Redskins need new name 09.26.09
* 49ers, Raiders need to apply makeup 09.25.09

More Scott Ostler

The boos rained down mostly on quarterback JaMarcus Russell. Near the end of Sunday's 23-3 loss to the Broncos in the Coliseum, a.k.a. the Blacked-Out Hole, Russell trotted onto the field and the boos were louder than they had been all afternoon, even though most of the fans had fled the premises.

Either that or the fans have nicknamed the big fella "Moose."

Wide receiver Louis Murphy waved his arms at the fans in the universal but seldom-used signal for, "Please, don't boo your own quarterback."

It was a nice gesture of support. But it's a bad sign when in the third game of the season your quarterback needs protecting from his home fans.

That's where Russell and the Raiders are.

It's this bad: Tom Cable, in each of his three postgame news conferences this season, has been asked versions of the question, Did you consider taking Russell out of the game?

Cable answered each time with a quick "No," but he hasn't been startled or angered by the question.

Russell gets the brunt of the fan frustration, but he has company in the doghouse.

Also struggling mightily: Rookie wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey and second-year running back Darren McFadden.

Those three happen to be the solid-gold foundation of the Raiders' future.

Sunday Russell had his third horrendous game of '09, completing 12 of 21 passes for 61 yards, with three sacks and two interceptions. In three games he is 31-for-75 for 378 yards.

Heyward-Bey had two passes thrown his way Sunday, both in the first quarter. Both were intercepted. He tripped and fell on the first, and the second was thrown well over his head. In three games, all as a starter, Heyward-Bey has one reception.

McFadden rushed 12 times for 45 yards Sunday and fumbled three times. In three games he has rushed 41 times for 148 yards, 3.6 yards per carry.

Russell was the overall No. 1 pick two years ago, signing for a guaranteed $34.5 million. McFadden was the fourth overall pick a year ago, $26 million guaranteed. Heyward-Bey was the seventh overall pick this year, $23.5 million guaranteed.

Al Davis is not getting a quick bang for his megabuck.

All three were high-risk picks, drafted for their dramatic impact. Russell has the arm of Thor, McFadden has sizzling corner-turning speed, and Heyward-Bey is a blur.

The Master Plan calls for McFadden to scare the daylights out of defenses, creating a vast play area for the dreaded vertical passing game that Russell and Heyward-Bey will unleash on the helpless league.

Together these three will lead the Raiders out of the Wilderness of Ineptitude and back to the land of Raider Domination.

Right now they're so far off the path, they can't even find the rest stops.

A couple points worth making:

It's still early, especially for Heyward-Bey. Nnamdi Asomugha was a colossal bust his first three seasons in the league but emerged as a superstar, thanks to the patience of Davis.

Other Raiders are stumbling. Russell pointed out last week that his receivers are not running reliable routes. The defense has sprung significant leaks.

That said - yikes!

One reason Davis fired Lane Kiffin was the Kiffster's refusal to go all-in with Russell and McFadden. Cable understands the mandate from the boss.

The Raiders' best receiver might be Javon Walker, who doesn't play. Though healthy, Walker was deactivated for Sunday's game. He declined to complain about his situation and lent his support to the team's obvious plan of giving Heyward-Bey and Murphy time to grow into wide-receiver greatness.

"The quicker you get a year's work under your belt," Walker said of the two rookies, "the better you can come back (the next season) and be explosive."

Money is part of the deal. When a team invests hugely in a top draft pick, that fellow gets a looong look. See: 49ers and Alex Smith.

But it's also Davis refusing to give up on his scheme and dream. Stubborn, or visionary?

The boos won't sway Davis in the least, and so far Russell seems to be rolling well with the punches.

"You know me," Russell said amiably, "I really don't, I try not to get into that (reacting to the crowd). I know the guys in my locker room are behind me."

But for $84 mil, Davis wants more than team unity.

E-mail Scott Ostler at sostler@sfchronicle.com.

This article appeared on page B - 1 of the San Francisco Chronicle

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/09/28/SPLH19TMDR.DTL#ixzz0SPPrpzOQ

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/09/28/SPLH19TMDR.DTL

FantomForce
09-28-2009, 07:54 AM
DON'T BE MESSIN with JaMarcus Russell! He just might throw a football right at you! Just ask the Denver dbs! ;)

Ugly Duck
09-28-2009, 08:55 AM
You guys could have made strides this year with Garcia. You had him. Why in the hell did you get rid of him.

He asked to be released. Dunno why.

TailgateNut
09-28-2009, 08:59 AM

He saw the "writing on the wall" and knew Al would allow the "Human Sprinklerhead" to be the QB.ROFL!

bronco militia
09-28-2009, 09:05 AM
http://www.drewlitton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/9newsbronx09.27.09.gif

oubronco
09-28-2009, 09:05 AM

He is smart who the f**k would want to play there

TailgateNut
09-28-2009, 09:08 AM
http://www.drewlitton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/9newsbronx09.27.09.gif

"AERAIDER"!!! Classic!:thumbsup:

broncocalijohn
09-28-2009, 01:11 PM

If you think this was misery, wait until we get you on the 20th of December. Problem is Al Davis running your team into the ground. He has only 20 more years of life then you can come back and root for your team. What is 20 years? :rofl: