PDA

View Full Version : Sean Salisbury goes nuts...

Archer81
09-23-2009, 04:44 PM
http://deadspin.com/5366245/sean-salisbury-continues-threatening-email-tirade-live-blog

Sean Salisbury Continues Threatening Email Tirade (Live Blog)
By DAULERIO, 5:30 PM on Wed Sep 23 2009, 7,156 views (Edit, to draft, Slurp) Copy this whole post to another site

Slurp cancel select site advertising consumerist deadspin defamer fleshbot gay fleshbot gawker gizmodo idolator io9 jalopnik jezebel kotaku lifehacker valleywag artists gawkershop sploid
I assume he's recently purchased an iPhone. He's emailed more since the post went up. I would turn this into a live blog but he says the next people we'll hear from will be his lawyer. There will be blood.

From Sean Salisbury:

Lawsuit of ur lives. I havnt been this excited in a long time justice will finally be served and I will be laughing the whole way

Sent from my iPhone

From Me:

For real? I don't get it, honestly.

From Sean Salisbury:

These hurtful thing u guys do usually come from the like of you who get not respect and are jealous that ur life is relegated to rumors and lies but it's about to stop through the proper legal matters and I can hardly stop smiling the rest of our contact will be thru legal people so get all the digs in you can because u guys are about to revitalize my career and bank account

Sent from my iPhone

From Sean Salisbury

So you know I got some pics and smut on you that are gonna give you a taste of how it feels. I'm a sly dude. No more lies about me but the truth about you and the clearance of my name will happen. Get a lawyer

Sent from my iPhone

'Til the next episode...

And...more:

From Sean Salisbury:

Suing u guys is not helping cause. I've been informed by powerhouse people that I can take care of this with the lawsuit. What cause you think you guys can ruin my reputation anymore than you have by telling people I'm suing you. I deserve my reputationback not a bunch of lies and crap. The book will take care I'd the whole espn nonsense and trust me you will have enough stuff on people for the rest of ur deadspin life. How can u guys hurt my reputation any worse

Sent from my iPhone

From Sean Salisbury:

I can live with you but deadspin has tried to ruin me for the last time. You can't joke about this all u want my man but it's reality. Whether I like you or not this is about lies and they will get fixed and u guys will clear my name

Sent from my iPhone

Who's exhausted?

Another update:

From Sean Salisbury:

What suing u guys for lies and ruining a mans reputation. You guys can hurt me any worse. Damage has been done. But it will get fixed only thing that can happen is my life gets betterand reputation gets fixed and all the money that goes with it. But reputation is what matters to me. Money yawn. Plenty of that who cares but all that can comeof this is good for me

Sent from my iPhone

And Another:

From Sean Salisbury:

And I have hired a powerful Pr firm as well. From NYC. Should have done this 3 years ago

Sent from my iPhone

And another:

Me:

You're on a phone, right?

Call?

From Sean Salisbury:

No thx u guys have ****ed me over for the last time. No matter what I say u won't and never havebeen fair or honest with me. You write a sentence then u make a snide comment. Pr firm and lawyer will give you more than you ever thought possible as well as my publisher but they aren't talking abot book until it becomes a blitz that [redacted}espn will not believe hell heads should start ducking now and they should get there [redacted] prepared for some major reputations ruined there too off the record. Stars lights are gonna dim in a hurry. 13 years of journal damn I'm a smart guy

Sent from my iPhone

Another update:

From Sean Salisbury:

You have all u need and the truth. No calls like I said you guys have lied and ripped me and ruined a reputation now all ur sources and print will be heard in court and I will win and I will get name cleared and with all the stuff going on and government enacting laws to protect celebs and the defamation u guys and others put out. No better time to sue and will. Timing is perfect Plus I love that you guys keep writing ur nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone

There is more, but all of this stuff is hillarious.

:Broncos:

Mr.Meanie
09-23-2009, 04:59 PM
haha. awesome

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-23-2009, 05:27 PM
I think it's just sort of sad. And scary.

People who think the world is out to get them can be very, very dangerous.

broncofan7
09-23-2009, 05:49 PM
Good god--I thought that psychos like this only posted on the MANE supporting such issues as Amnesty for illegals, Universal HC and Kyle Orton..........

wyobronco
09-23-2009, 05:53 PM
Salisbury steak goes nuts?.....Short trip

DomCasual
09-23-2009, 06:05 PM
That's sad. It's funny, in a train wreck sort of way. But it doesn't appear to be headed anywhere but bad with him.

maher_tyler
09-23-2009, 06:16 PM
I don't get what happened...anyone care to explain what this is all about??

Kid A
09-23-2009, 06:53 PM

http://deadspin.com/5365919/sean-salisbury-has-a-few-things-to-get-off-his-chest

Finger Roll
09-23-2009, 07:00 PM

no clue

Chris
09-23-2009, 08:16 PM
Salisbury apparently thinks of himself as a celeb.

ZONA
09-23-2009, 10:18 PM
yawn

http://mannerofspeaking.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/yawn-380x5401.jpg

watermock
09-23-2009, 10:22 PM
Wow. Imagine getting replaced by Matt Millen.

Hey Sean, say hi to Steven A. Smith for me.

rmsanger
09-24-2009, 04:04 AM
Glad no pics of said jimmy were posted, keep it that way...

cutthemdown
09-24-2009, 05:10 AM
This story is worthless without pics of his junk. It must be impressive to warrant taking a pic of it to use as your business card.

colonelbeef
09-24-2009, 05:17 AM
Not that I want to defend Sean Salisbury whatsoever, but it's kind of scary that someone could have their entire career and reputation slandered and ruined without some much as 1 iota of physical evidence...

What if it was just some chick with an axe to grind that made it up? You never know.

Beantown Bronco
09-24-2009, 07:20 AM
Never have I been so nervous to open a thread as I was with one that has "Sean Salisbury" and "nuts" in the title.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-24-2009, 07:55 AM
Good god--I thought that psychos like this only posted on the MANE supporting such issues as Amnesty for illegals, Universal HC and Kyle Orton..........

Are you just too stupid to keep politics out of it, or...?

DBroncos4life
09-24-2009, 09:01 AM
I want him to start crying and saying he doesn't want to go into the box.

bamanjam
09-24-2009, 11:50 AM
Wonder if the lady will have to take the stand and describe said pic???

Natedog24
09-24-2009, 11:58 AM
Seriously, what a fricken idiot...

lex
09-24-2009, 12:27 PM
This thread title should have been, "Sean Salisbury goes nuts...no pictures involved"

broncosteven
09-24-2009, 04:01 PM
Where is "Wheels" when you need him?