PDA

View Full Version : seymour...

tsiguy96
09-23-2009, 04:24 PM
where does he line up, are they gonna move him all over? harris got beat a few times the last few games i believe, but if i remember correctly harris has more of an issue with speed rushers than the big guys. im not sure there is anyone in the league who can beat clady, and if they do it wont be more than one time in an entire game.

Rabb
09-23-2009, 04:27 PM
they move him around

Los Broncos
09-23-2009, 04:30 PM
Watching him v Clady is a real treat, I want to see Clady v Merriman so he can stone wall his dumb ass.

tsiguy96
09-23-2009, 04:32 PM
i want a clady old school jersey...

Los Broncos
09-23-2009, 04:34 PM
i want a clady old school jersey...

Like AFL old or otherwise?

Irish Stout
09-23-2009, 04:35 PM
They move him around is my guess.... worries me against Harris' side, not so much Mr. Clady's.

Clady is so sick. Presonally, tsiguy, I just can't wait till they release some Clady jerseys, regardless of the year. The man is an absolute beast.

Los Broncos
09-23-2009, 04:37 PM
They move him around is my guess.... worries me against Harris' side, not so much Mr. Clady's.

Clady is so sick. Presonally, tsiguy, I just can't wait till they release some Clady jerseys, regardless of the year. The man is an absolute beast.

They have Clady jerseys home blue at the team store.

Irish Stout
09-23-2009, 04:40 PM
They have Clady jerseys home blue at the team store.

This I did not know... I'm an utter failure in life apparently. Hopefully I will redeem myself when I am the proud new owner of a Mr. Clady jersey.

Los Broncos
09-23-2009, 04:46 PM
This I did not know... I'm an utter failure in life apparently. Hopefully I will redeem myself when I am the proud new owner of a Mr. Clady jersey.

Yeah Hilarious!, I wanted one bad but I'm going to leave this one alone.

Every time you buy a jersey something happens.

tsiguy96
09-23-2009, 04:49 PM
i want hte original yellow and brown clady jersey. who better deserves that jersey than someone as old school as an olineman.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-23-2009, 05:15 PM

I think we might have to veto that move.

What other jerseys do you own/have you owned?

barryr
09-23-2009, 05:27 PM
Chances are that they will put him over Hamilton and Harris the most.

doof
09-23-2009, 05:42 PM
The half sack that Clady gave up last year was against Seymour. It seems like Clady has more issues with bullrushers than speed rushers. Of all the players he faced last year, it seemed like Super Mario, Peppers, and Seymour gave him the most problems, but that's just based off what I saw.

Irish Stout
09-23-2009, 05:46 PM
I think we might have to veto that move.

What other jerseys do you own/have you owned?

Oh are we still worried about the jersey curse?

I did have to burn my Cutler... hmmmm.... maybe I will wait till his 3rd year.

Irish Stout
09-23-2009, 05:50 PM
Anyone have any analysis on Seymour from last year? I know we got walloped, but still...