PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Moreno will be main man soon

dragondawg
09-23-2009, 04:05 AM
Rookie set to get bulk of carries

BY FRANK SCHWAB

ENGLEWOOD • Nobody is denying rookie Knowshon Moreno will be the Denver Broncos starting tailback. The question is when.
After Sunday’s game, it doesn’t appear it will take too much longer. Moreno had 17 carries to starter Correll Buckhalter’s nine. Moreno had 75 yards and looked much better than his sluggish Week 1 effort, when he gained 19 yards at Cincinnati.
Even Buckhalter seemed to know his time as a starter is running short.
“The guy was the 12th pick of the draft — obviously he’s not going to sit on the bench,” Buckhalter said, without a hint of being upset or bitter. “It’s a business. I understand this game.”
Buckhalter has done everything he can to hold onto the job, however. He is averaging 7.2 yards per carry, and had a 45-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter Sunday. He outrushed Moreno 76-75 despite eight fewer carries.
The Broncos, who usually keep personnel decisions quiet, aren’t in a hurry to name Moreno the starter. Offensive coordinator Mike McCoy explained the spike in Moreno’s workload as a combination of letting a hot back continue to play, and calling more running plays during the series Moreno was in. He reiterated that the Broncos are going to continue to rotate backs, no matter who goes in first.
McCoy didn’t deny that Moreno would be the starter at some point, but he wasn’t saying if it would come soon.
“I’m not going to say there’s a certain date we’re going to put him as a starter,” McCoy said. “Buck’s done a great job for us too, so has La-Mont (Jordan) and Peyton (Hillis). They’ve all done a good job and they all have their roles.”

http://www.gazette.com/sports/broncos-62544-englewood-main.html

LonghornBronco
09-23-2009, 05:24 AM
I didn't see the game can someone comment on Moreno's performance? What are the major differences between him and Buck?

*WARHORSE*
09-23-2009, 06:01 AM
I didn't see the game can someone comment on Moreno's performance? What are the major differences between him and Buck?

He runs hard.

I think at this point hes still trying some times to do too much.

But you can see it coming.

Hes going to start to relax more while running, even though hes full bore.

I think he wants the other backs to be in the mix as well cause theyre his teamates.

But his ability is above the others on the roster.

Buck still runs with more savvy than Noshon........but his abilities are about to take a back seat to greater abilities.

In a backup role, I dont see us losing anything when Buck spells Noshon.

You can tell Noshon is still running like hes in training camp.

But you can also tell its about to click for him, and when it does......lookout.

Once he finds the backside cuts.......its over.

broncswin
09-23-2009, 06:44 AM
What I like is he is already showing some patience before the cut, and when he does cut, it is low and explosive. He is still adjusting to the outside speed of the nfl caliber defenders, but overall, I think he looks very good.

Bronco Boy
09-23-2009, 07:14 AM
The idea of a starting running back is pretty much moot at this point in the NFL's history.

delany
09-23-2009, 07:47 AM
Opposing defenses just have to play us straight...and not overload the front waiting on the runs and screens.

If Kyle can keep them honest...I have faith in any of the three being productive.

Garcia Bronco
09-23-2009, 07:52 AM
You saw the vision get better last week. The blocking was suspect at times, but improvement on his overall performance.

spdirty
09-23-2009, 08:00 AM
Good. I stole him in both my FF leagues. Dont think Ill start him against the Raiders though.

dbfan4life
09-23-2009, 08:26 AM
Buckhalter has done everything he can to hold onto the job, however. He is averaging 7.2 yards per carry, and had a 45-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter Sunday. He outrushed Moreno 76-75 despite eight fewer carries.

Tell me again why Moreno should get the nod over the more productive guy thus far?

BMarsh615
09-23-2009, 08:34 AM
Buckhalter has played well enough to keep his starting job. I think he should still start. We should keep Knowshon and Hillis fresh for the end of the game because they run hard and the defense won't want to tackle them late in the game. :strong:

tsiguy96
09-23-2009, 08:39 AM
Tell me again why Moreno should get the nod over the more productive guy thus far?

because his upside is ridiculous and it might take him some time to get the wheels going full speed. not only coming off an injury but getting used to the speed of the NFL and hitting his cutbacks. now if the oline would block when he is in, they seemingly let 5 people hit him in the backfield everytime he runs.

Smiling Assassin27
09-23-2009, 08:39 AM

The reality is that the NFL today demands 2 quality RB's. Buck will still get plenty of touches and I see it much like Jones and Johnson or Jacobs and Bradshaw in New York. As Moreno gets acclimated to the position and speed of the game, his abilities will probably carry him to starter and more touches over time. But looking at what the Pats did while McD was there with the running game, there's still plenty of touches for Buck. The Pats used Maroney and Faulk and even Sammy Morris--a good way to keep them all fresh for those must wins in December.

If Buck is more productive in the offense, he'll get the start and bulk of the carries, but I don't expect to see this happen as the season wears on.

Garcia Bronco
09-23-2009, 08:40 AM
We need to get him in space in the passing game and then all hell will break loose.

dbfan4life
09-23-2009, 08:59 AM
The reality is that the NFL today demands 2 quality RB's. Buck will still get plenty of touches and I see it much like Jones and Johnson or Jacobs and Bradshaw in New York. As Moreno gets acclimated to the position and speed of the game, his abilities will probably carry him to starter and more touches over time. But looking at what the Pats did while McD was there with the running game, there's still plenty of touches for Buck. The Pats used Maroney and Faulk and even Sammy Morris--a good way to keep them all fresh for those must wins in December.

If Buck is more productive in the offense, he'll get the start and bulk of the carries, but I don't expect to see this happen as the season wears on.

I agree. Buckhalter should continue to get the majority of the carries until Moreno at least equals the production of Buckhalter. I'm not saying Moreno is not the RB OTF, right now, he is not the more productive guy.

meangene
09-23-2009, 09:05 AM
Buckhalter is at his most productive getting about 10-12 carries a game like he has been. He has never been THE back in his career and has had plenty of injury issues. This is more likely to reoccur when he is fatigued. Plus, though he has had limited carries in his career due to his backup status and injuries, he is still getting up there in age for a running back. Keep him fresh and healthy by limiting his carries and we have a perfect compliment to Moreno. Moreno is going to be the primary back here and you can expect his carries to increase as he gains experience and gets fully in game shape. His talent is obvious!

jhns
09-23-2009, 09:11 AM
Moreno is the man. I like all of the RB rotation other than Jordan. Moreno is one of the most patient runners we have had in a while. He follows blocks very well. I can see him turning into one of the best RBs in the league real soon.

Chris
09-23-2009, 09:15 AM
His burst immediately after the cut reminds me of this guy

http://z.hubpages.com/u/223062_f260.jpg

baja
09-23-2009, 09:22 AM
His burst immediately after the cut reminds me of this guy

http://z.hubpages.com/u/223062_f260.jpg

That was a nice choice for your 1000th post. ;D

lex
09-23-2009, 09:43 AM
Rookie set to get bulk of carries

BY FRANK SCHWAB

ENGLEWOOD • Nobody is denying rookie Knowshon Moreno will be the Denver Broncos starting tailback. The question is when.
After Sunday’s game, it doesn’t appear it will take too much longer. Moreno had 17 carries to starter Correll Buckhalter’s nine. Moreno had 75 yards and looked much better than his sluggish Week 1 effort, when he gained 19 yards at Cincinnati.
Even Buckhalter seemed to know his time as a starter is running short.
“The guy was the 12th pick of the draft — obviously he’s not going to sit on the bench,” Buckhalter said, without a hint of being upset or bitter. “It’s a business. I understand this game.”
The Broncos, who usually keep personnel decisions quiet, aren’t in a hurry to name Moreno the starter. Offensive coordinator Mike McCoy explained the spike in Moreno’s workload as a combination of letting a hot back continue to play, and calling more running plays during the series Moreno was in. He reiterated that the Broncos are going to continue to rotate backs, no matter who goes in first.
McCoy didn’t deny that Moreno would be the starter at some point, but he wasn’t saying if it would come soon.
“I’m not going to say there’s a certain date we’re going to put him as a starter,” McCoy said. “Buck’s done a great job for us too, so has La-Mont (Jordan) and Peyton (Hillis). They’ve all done a good job and they all have their roles.”

http://www.gazette.com/sports/broncos-62544-englewood-main.html

What a bunch of crap.

Taco John
09-23-2009, 09:54 AM
Moreno looked good against Cleveland. Buckhalter looked better.

Buckhalter has been a nice suprise. I wish he'd get rewarded for his superior performance. I hate to see a guy get an unfair shake.

Crashman44b
09-23-2009, 10:03 AM
The idea of a starting running back is pretty much moot at this point in the NFL's history.

I like this. Buck is still fairly fresh and the Moreno has talent for sure. 15 carriers for both of them each week means we are winning ball games and thats all that matters to me.

Ironlung
09-23-2009, 10:04 AM
we need to get him in space in the passing game and then all hell will break loose.

+1

Taco John
09-23-2009, 10:29 AM
One thing is for sure, Moreno is one hell of a likable player. I think he's going to be a good runner for us. I just like what Buckhalter has shown so far. He's pleasantly suprised me.

spdirty
09-23-2009, 10:34 AM

Because Buckhalter isnt on either of my FF teams.

Pick Six
09-23-2009, 10:36 AM
The best running back should get the start. Right now, that's Buckhalter...

jhat01
09-23-2009, 10:44 AM
The best running back should get the start. Right now, that's Buckhalter...

I don't think it matters.. they are both going to get plenty of carries

underrated29
09-23-2009, 10:44 AM
Knowshon is starting out kinda similiar to torain.

Torain ran scared and just moved..... It wasnt until the end of the cleveland game where he started to calm down and get comfortable.

Only Know, is a lot better. He will need another week or two to fully get acclimated but i am telling you he will be the starter before the year is over.

I was never a bucky fan, but i love what he is doing. He def is the starter and needs to be until Knowshon pushes him out of the way. I still want buck to do well, but as said above.....

You can almost see Knowshon really start to get it all together. Some more runs, some screens, some passes- get him in the game, get him to calm down and let it come naturally. It will and it will be amazazing!

lex
09-23-2009, 10:51 AM
Why, exactly, is Buckhalter better than Moreno? Moreno hasnt really looke that apprehensive. He's gained the yards that were there. A few times in the Cincinnati game, he had to fight through clutter in the backfield just to get minimal yards. If you take away that 45 yard run from Buckhalter, their stats were the same. Do you really think Moreno couldnt have made that run?

lex
09-23-2009, 10:52 AM
Knowshon is starting out kinda similiar to torain.

Torain ran scared and just moved..... It wasnt until the end of the cleveland game where he started to calm down and get comfortable.

Only Know, is a lot better. He will need another week or two to fully get acclimated but i am telling you he will be the starter before the year is over.

I was never a bucky fan, but i love what he is doing. He def is the starter and needs to be until Knowshon pushes him out of the way. I still want buck to do well, but as said above.....

You can almost see Knowshon really start to get it all together. Some more runs, some screens, some passes- get him in the game, get him to calm down and let it come naturally. It will and it will be amazazing!

He didnt make it that far.

Garcia Bronco
09-23-2009, 10:55 AM
Moreno is a college player making the transitition tot he NFL. He'll be gased by the end of the season if he's getting 20 carries a week.

broncofan2438
09-23-2009, 11:04 AM
He runs hard.

I think at this point hes still trying some times to do too much.

But you can see it coming.

Hes going to start to relax more while running, even though hes full bore.

I think he wants the other backs to be in the mix as well cause theyre his teamates.

But his ability is above the others on the roster.

Buck still runs with more savvy than Noshon........but his abilities are about to take a back seat to greater abilities.

In a backup role, I dont see us losing anything when Buck spells Noshon.

You can tell Noshon is still running like hes in training camp.

But you can also tell its about to click for him, and when it does......lookout.

Once he finds the backside cuts.......its over.

I totally agree. I would always jump up as soon as he had the ball, cause I am dieing to see him break one off. It always looked like he was only one tackle away from the endzone

underrated29
09-23-2009, 11:58 AM
He didnt make it that far.

LOL.

I meant the end of the game for him.... His last 4-5 runs. I realize he went down at half time or whatever....lol poor kid.

Natedog24
09-23-2009, 12:16 PM
Moreno is a college player making the transitition tot he NFL. He'll be gased by the end of the season if he's getting 20 carries a week.

And Buckhalter is a fragile, career backup RB with a serious injury history. Either way I think Denver should consider running the ball to Hillis more to help keep both Buck and Moreno healthy the rest of the way.

cabronco
09-23-2009, 12:25 PM
I dont think they should change anything regarding the RB's right now. Let Buckhalter run the ball, using Moreno to compliment him, like they've been doing. There easing Moreno into a little more playing time each game, which makes sense. Buck. has been doing surprisingly well, while Moreno's learning the ropes and settling in. Only beef I would have is feed the ball more to Hillis than Jordan.

BroncoBuff
09-23-2009, 12:39 PM
I think Denver should consider running the ball to Hillis more to help keep both Buck and Moreno healthy the rest of the way.

This.

Rock Chalk
09-23-2009, 12:57 PM

They both looked good against the Browns and probably would have had nearly identical ypc had Buck not been fortunate to get that gaping wide hole on his 45 yard TD run. His cutback on that run also helped but prior to that run, him and Moreno were both getting about the same amount of yards per carry.

Moreno is so close to just breaking off a big one and his balance is uncanny.

Peoples Champ
09-23-2009, 01:19 PM
And Buckhalter is a fragile, career backup RB with a serious injury history. Either way I think Denver should consider running the ball to Hillis more to help keep both Buck and Moreno healthy the rest of the way.

Yes,

I like our 3 headed monster, lets milk it for all we can until other teams figure out these guys are good enought to get paid.

Broncosfreak_56
09-23-2009, 01:22 PM
I find it funny people think Moreno is running scared or hesitant. I see a guy running as hard as he possibly can every time he gets the ball. There have been far fewer holes for Moreno to run through than Buckhalter, especially in the Cincy game. Either way, they will both get touches and produce. You can just see Knowshon's explosiveness when he gets the ball though.

Drek
09-23-2009, 01:32 PM

I don't think they'd have any problems doing that if Hillis was finding the holes and setting up his lanes well.

Hillis doesn't look super comfortable as the tailback so far this season. I'm sure he'll get in a groove eventually, but we can't just hand off workload from two highly productive backs to him expecting him to not miss a step.

Right now he should be the goal line/short yardage back and primary fullback. I really like him at tailback and Hochstein as the FB on short yardage downs. In a week or two when he's started showing some spark at FB we can gameplan more tailback work for him.

At this point I'd much rather see them focus on getting Hillis involved in the passing game. We've got two currently healthy horses, Hillis would give them an excellent checkdown on passing plays.

BroncoBuff
09-23-2009, 02:19 PM
I find it funny people think Moreno is running scared or hesitant. You can just see Knowshon's explosiveness when he gets the ball though.
Definitely ... and I love his raw enthusiasm. We need that ...

At this point I'd much rather see them focus on getting Hillis involved in the passing game. We've got two currently healthy horses, Hillis would give them an excellent checkdown on passing plays.
Agreed. Most troubling offensive numbers thus far: Hillis has just 1 reception, ONE. And rushing, LaMont-freaking-Jordan has 9 carries to Hillis's 2. TWO. Something is very wrong with those numbers ...

Plus, after Hillis fumbled that kickoff against the Browns, Josh yanked him and replaced him with Royal. Hillis doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.

Broncosfreak_56
09-23-2009, 02:35 PM
Definitely ... and I love his raw enthusiasm. We need that ...

Agreed. Most troubling offensive numbers thus far: Hillis has just 1 reception, ONE. And rushing, LaMont-freaking-Jordan has 9 carries to Hillis's 2. TWO. Something is very wrong with those numbers ...

Plus, after Hillis fumbled that kickoff against the Browns, Josh yanked him and replaced him with Royal. Hillis doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.

I love how Knowshon was the first guy to run to scheffler on the first TD.

The Joker
09-23-2009, 02:46 PM

Disagree with this.

One thing that seems to be emphasised under McD is avoiding turnovers. You cough up the ball on a kickoff return and you're basically giving the other team points.

Handing a team a headstart like that will lose you games more often than not.

Agree with the rest of your post though, I'd like to see Hillis more involved in the offense in general.

Inkana7
09-23-2009, 02:52 PM

Why not? He fumbled the OPENING KICKOFF. That's free points with little effort from the other team. This is the problem with you, Buff. Your love for certain players clouds your judgement.

outdoor_miner
09-23-2009, 03:02 PM

While I agree that I would like to see Hillis get more touches, all of LaMont's carries came in garbage time against the Browns. I have no problem with them risking injury to Jordan over Hillis in that situation.

I disagree. The ONLY reason Hillis was returning kickoffs was because both Smith and McKinley fumbled the ball against Chicago (I think) in the preseason. After that game, McD came out and said that his #1 concern with special teams returns was ball security, and the next game, we saw Hillis back there. If Hillis is not going to secure the ball, he shouldn't be back there, as he certainly isn't your prototypical return man.

Don't get me wrong - I love Hillis. I think he has been under-utilized in the offense so far. With that being said, I can understand why he was yanked from return duties after the fumble. That is a serious error for a guy who was only back there to secure the ball.

outdoor_miner
09-23-2009, 03:10 PM
Disagree with this.

One thing that seems to be emphasised under McD is avoiding turnovers. You cough up the ball on a kickoff return and you're basically giving the other team points.

Handing a team a headstart like that will lose you games more often than not.

Agree with the rest of your post though, I'd like to see Hillis more involved in the offense in general.

Beat me to it. :)

One last thing - it was nice to see Hillis get the first chance at the goalline (over Jordan). That's at least a sign that McDaniels sees some of his value. I'm sure at some point in the season, we'll seen Buckhalter or Moreno go down. It will be interesting to see who gets the next shot. I will not be too happy if it's Jordan. I (like others) just don't understand what McD sees in him.

Pick Six
09-23-2009, 03:14 PM

Shanahan actually did that quite frequently. I like the message it sends...

tsiguy96
09-23-2009, 03:17 PM
Shanahan actually did that quite frequently. I like the message it sends...

yea i dont see the problem with it either, if you mess up youll be held accountable...

kappys
09-23-2009, 03:38 PM
I don't think they'd have any problems doing that if Hillis was finding the holes and setting up his lanes well.

Hillis doesn't look super comfortable as the tailback so far this season. I'm sure he'll get in a groove eventually, but we can't just hand off workload from two highly productive backs to him expecting him to not miss a step.

Right now he should be the goal line/short yardage back and primary fullback. I really like him at tailback and Hochstein as the FB on short yardage downs. In a week or two when he's started showing some spark at FB we can gameplan more tailback work for him.

Hillis hasn't gotten a chance to look comfortable. I would have liked to see him instead of Jordan only to get a chance to feel morecomfortable in the offense.
That said if the jumbo package with Hochstein and Hillis can morph into what the Raiders used to have with Ritchie and Zack Crockett I would be happy that. Their jumbo package in that SB run could not be held to less than 2 yards making goalline work and short pickups routine allowing them to push it on 4th down quite easily.

underrated29
09-23-2009, 04:09 PM
I find it funny people think Moreno is running scared or hesitant. I see a guy running as hard as he possibly can every time he gets the ball. There have been far fewer holes for Moreno to run through than Buckhalter, especially in the Cincy game. Either way, they will both get touches and produce. You can just see Knowshon's explosiveness when he gets the ball though.

I agree with this. When i said that i meant more in terms of he is trying to do to much. We know he has the goods and then some. He just needs to let it come. IT will come, and like we have been saying.

He isthiscloseto breaking it wide open. Once he does, i think it will settle him down a little, boost his confidence, and open the flood gates.

Rarely do i ever get this excited about new players on our team. Last time was royal. Before that-- i cant really remember.

FireFly
09-23-2009, 04:50 PM
RBBC is how we're rolling.

It doesn't make any difference who takes the first snap of the game.

What is the rushing TD break down as it stands atm?

Crashman44b
09-23-2009, 08:39 PM
I'm in the buck's camp right now,but I will say one thing. This is a pretty nice problem to have. I thinks yards will be a little tougher this week. Find out how the rook does. I'm excited .

ZONA
09-23-2009, 09:31 PM
Buckhalter has played well enough to keep his starting job. I think he should still start. We should keep Knowshon and Hillis fresh for the end of the game because they run hard and the defense CAN'T tackle them late in the game. :strong:

fixed it for you

HILife
09-23-2009, 09:33 PM
Let the best player play no matter who it is.

maher_tyler
09-23-2009, 09:47 PM
I dont think they should change anything regarding the RB's right now. Let Buckhalter run the ball, using Moreno to compliment him, like they've been doing. There easing Moreno into a little more playing time each game, which makes sense. Buck. has been doing surprisingly well, while Moreno's learning the ropes and settling in. Only beef I would have is feed the ball more to Hillis than Jordan.

People need to realize Hillis is our FB and will only run the ball in short yardage or goaline situations! Maybe a few carries here and there but nothing more!

TheReverend
09-24-2009, 09:03 AM
I'm absolutely adoring Knowshon

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-24-2009, 09:13 AM
I loved the end of Buckhalter's long TD run when he grabbed his tackler with his right arm and carried him into the end zone with him.

It was beautiful!

Now, with all of that being said, I can see why it is inevitable that Moreno gets the nod eventually (whatever that means in a rotating backfield). I think Moreno is a better blocker, receiver, and is better at getting past tacklers.

Buckhalter has better top end speed possibly, but Moreno's a more complete back, in my opinion.

Buckhalter's stats are somewhat skewed by his long run. I think any of the backs would have done the same thing with the exception of Jordan because he seems to be the slowest. You could have driven a VW bug through the hole Buckhalter had on that long run. Either way I like him, but not as a #1 option.

Drek
09-24-2009, 05:50 PM

That is partly on Orton for not making good use of check downs until just the last two quarters of last Sunday's game, but its also partially on Hillis himself. He isn't getting open very cleanly and he's had at least one notable drop in the Cincy game he should have caught.

As for running the ball, he doesn't seem to have the same vision he had before getting hurt last season.

He seems (to me) like a guy still not totally 100% or not totally comfortable in this offense. If that is the case its best for him to have his touches ramped up slowly as he feels it out and gets acclimated again. He's still learning the new offense and he's trying to do it at effectively two different positions (FB and HB) both of which require him to be active in all phases of the offensive game (receiving, running, and blocking). Its probably going to be a few more weeks before he really starts to come into his own for us.

Back on Buckhalter/Moreno though: the last thing we want is Moreno taking 20+ carries a game already. If that is what we need to win on Sundays then ok, do it, but if we can win just as well with Buck and Moreno sharing touches then no question, do it. Moreno is on a big contract and should be the future of the HB position here for years to come. Best to save him wear and tear early on in his career as much as possible, so that once he's full developed and capable of dominating he's still got plenty of tread on the tires.

broncogary
09-24-2009, 06:07 PM
People need to realize Hillis is our FB and will only run the ball in short yardage or goaline situations! Maybe a few carries here and there but nothing more!

Disagree. The guy's got the best hands on the team, and in a short pass offense he should be a valuable dump off receiving threat if not a prime target.

mhgaffney
09-24-2009, 06:34 PM
So why is Hillis taking Kick offs anyway?

For Chrissake, he's a fullback.

Rock Chalk
09-24-2009, 07:44 PM
Disagree. The guy's got the best hands on the team, and in a short pass offense he should be a valuable dump off receiving threat if not a prime target.

He said Hillis will only RUN the ball. Didn't say anything about catching.

I like Hillis and all, but if he isn't the best player at his position why should he get the nod over someone else? Hillis is a good, not great RB. A better FB. Hillis is not as good as either Moreno or Buckhalter as a true RB.

How they are using Hillis is fine with me. If they get him more involved in teh passing game thats cool with me too as he is a good threat from the screen/flat position but I dont care if he gets any carries or not at all.

underrated29
09-24-2009, 07:52 PM
I would like to see a screen to the left side to moreno, only to be a fake screen, and the actual screen go to the right to hillis. He will have fewer blockers, but he will have a lot of open space as the D moves towards knowshon, and peyton should be able to run over the couple guys on his side.

mhgaffney
09-24-2009, 08:21 PM
Moreno soon will be running wild.

broncogary
09-24-2009, 08:31 PM
He said Hillis will only RUN the ball. Didn't say anything about catching.

I like Hillis and all, but if he isn't the best player at his position why should he get the nod over someone else? Hillis is a good, not great RB. A better FB. Hillis is not as good as either Moreno or Buckhalter as a true RB.

How they are using Hillis is fine with me. If they get him more involved in teh passing game thats cool with me too as he is a good threat from the screen/flat position but I dont care if he gets any carries or not at all.

Yes, I think I read it wrong. I think Hillis will get most of the catches I'm predicting out of the FB position.

DeuceOfClub
09-25-2009, 06:46 AM
Moreno leaped frog two spots in the current Depth Chart (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=134) and is now listed as second behind Buckhalter.
(Hills goes down to 4th)

No other changes that I spotted (Marshal is still 2nd stringer)