PDA

View Full Version : Delusional and PSYCHOTIC Raider Fans

Old Dude
09-21-2009, 08:19 AM
"Delusional" doesn't do it justice:

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/155967-chargers-chiefs-bronco-week-mother-ers.html

2KBack
09-21-2009, 08:57 AM
in all fairness to the american psycho in that thread, Oakland embarrassed Denver in Denver last season.

spdirty
09-21-2009, 09:18 AM
Damn. Hope I dont get my throat slit while watching the game.

Popcorn Sutton
09-21-2009, 09:20 AM
Keep up the "Delusional Fan" thread mojo. Nice work.

Rohirrim
09-21-2009, 09:43 AM
They came into our house and kicked our asses last year. I would like to see some payback this year. ;D

Popcorn Sutton
09-21-2009, 09:47 AM
"Delusional" doesn't do it justice:

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/155967-chargers-chiefs-bronco-week-mother-ers.html

Wow, after reading the first post I had to stop. That guy is crazy!

orangeatheist
09-21-2009, 10:10 AM
Wow, after reading the first post I had to stop. That guy is crazy!

If, when reading his posts, you hear Brucie's voice from Grand Theft Auto IV, it's actually pretty funny...

http://www.gta4.tv/img/content/611.png

Los Broncos
09-21-2009, 10:30 AM
All that talk doesn't scare us.

OBF1
09-21-2009, 10:35 AM
LMAO.... living in Socal, you see and hear this crapola all the time from the wannabe bangers. Stand up and slap the biotches a few times and they do calm down and shut the hell up.

Miss I.
09-21-2009, 10:41 AM
someone drank too much caffeine...I get the smack talk, but even some of the other Raider fans thought he was an idiot (which says something right there). Hard to take a guy seriouly talking about drinking blood and um quoting Jesse Ventura. Ah well, nothing new, to be a Raiders fan it requires one to be delusional...hey maybe the drinking blood thing is why Al Davis is still alive...

Florida_Bronco
09-21-2009, 11:08 AM
They came into our house and kicked our asses last year. I would like to see some payback this year. ;D

Thankfully we have a coach this year that will call plays other than Cutler to Marshall. :)

Those guys are ****ed.

Mogulseeker
09-21-2009, 11:22 AM
That poster has the Navy Seal badge as his Avatar. That explains a lot... those ****ers are CRAZY.

Florida_Bronco
09-21-2009, 11:28 AM
That poster has the Navy Seal badge as his Avatar. That explains a lot... those ****ers are CRAZY.

I bet he is a wannabe. :~ohyah!:

TheDave
09-21-2009, 11:31 AM
We need to get that dude to host the next survivor game... ;D

Archer81
09-21-2009, 12:27 PM
The best they can come up with is Donko or Donkey. Smart people, them faider fans. When faced with dillhole's such as those, just smile, nod and say we'll see.

Considering Russell's 7 of 24 passing statline...sure. Blood drinking, shower in blood...yada yada. The navy seal thing was funny, too. I'm the son of a ****ing Marine. I've seen crazy, and a cockswilling raider fan does not scratch the surface.

:Broncos:

broncofan2438
09-21-2009, 12:36 PM
LMAO.... living in Socal, you see and hear this crapola all the time from the wannabe bangers. Stand up and slap the biotches a few times and they do calm down and shut the hell up.

You still catching the games at Big Wangs?

Bronx33
09-21-2009, 01:28 PM
jammy jam throws 3 picks...

OBF1
09-21-2009, 01:57 PM
You still catching the games at Big Wangs?

Hit the original wangs in Hollywood Sunday.... Saw a place just North/West on the same street (Cahunga) that is the next tour stop. They have like a 120" plasma on the entire west wall and a ton of other TV's all around. Open air as well. Looks new.

Old Dude
09-21-2009, 03:04 PM
Okay, violent psychotic gibberish aside, here's their "official" prediction thread:

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/156028-oakland-vs-denver.html

So far, it's been pretty modest and realistic over there, with predictions of anywhere from a 1 to 10 point Raider victory.

The Raiders are officially either a 1 or 2 point favorite, depending on which line you follow.

After Russell's performance against the Chiefs, most of the fans at Raider-nation expect them to stick to the ground.

I guess the D will be tested again, but the Raiders do have some pretty good RBs, and they ran all over us last time. This is where we'll crumble and they'll probably run up the score: 34-14 Raiders.

broncocalijohn
09-21-2009, 03:12 PM
Okay, violent psychotic gibberish aside, here's their "official" prediction thread:

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/156028-oakland-vs-denver.html

So far, it's been pretty modest and realistic over there, with predictions of anywhere from a 1 to 10 point Raider victory.

The Raiders are officially either a 1 or 2 point favorite, depending on which line you follow.

After Russell's performance against the Chiefs, most of the fans at Raider-nation expect them to stick to the ground.

I guess the D will be tested again, but the Raiders do have some pretty good RBs, and they ran all over us last time. This is where we'll crumble and they'll probably run up the score: 34-14 Raiders.

I hope this isnt your prediction? We have officially been the run stopper team for the AFC. We stuff the run and JaJaba will have to go to his weaker game of throwing. Broncos get some turnovers that cost the Raiders dearly. Broncos 20 Raiders 10.

Old Dude
09-21-2009, 03:18 PM
I hope this isnt your prediction? We have officially been the run stopper team for the AFC. We stuff the run and JaJaba will have to go to his weaker game of throwing. Broncos get some turnovers that cost the Raiders dearly. Broncos 20 Raiders 10.

You don't understand. Orton sucks. The Broncos were lottery winners to come out of Cincy with a win. Our defense is undersized and can't stop the run. I doubt if Robertson, Clemens, Webster or Engleberger will make a decent play all day. We can only hope that McCree, Manuel or Lowery can get lucky with their tackling and coverage again.

And Champ Bailey got fat, by the way, in case you didn't hear.

So I think they'll pound us pretty good.

broncocalijohn
09-21-2009, 03:24 PM
Now I know what you are talking about. I think I typo'd the score wrong. Broncos 10, Raiders 20. And Davis was a total worthless free agency pick. Dump him and that shrimp Dumervil.

Spider
09-21-2009, 03:58 PM
LOL Last time I ran into a **** talker like that guy in the first post ........... It was from the old Bronco chat Meck remembers that place ;D ........ All he said was dude , it is the internet , dont take it so serious ;D ......

azbroncfan
09-21-2009, 11:08 PM
They have given Denver two embarassing losses the past two years. This won't be an easy game.

Mogulseeker
09-21-2009, 11:18 PM
I bet he is a wannabe. :~ohyah!:

I intended to go out for the Navy Seals, until I realized I wouldn't last a day.

Every Seal I've ever met, is, and I'm not kidding, either a major asshole, always ready to fight, or just crazy. Three people I was stationed with on the Kennedy were Seals until they got injured. One never talked, but looked like he was about to kill someone, the other was pretty cool but an asshole sometimes, and the third one was ALWAYS trying to fight people, namely me - and we were friends.

I was doing a story as a Navy journalist - a fluff piece on what the Navy was doing to increase it's energy efficiency, and I would ask people for suggestions on how the Navy could be more energy efficient. I asked a Navy Seal Senior Chief, and he replied, "we should start burning stupid people for fuel." He was serious.

Malcontent
09-22-2009, 12:05 AM
F'n-mfn Raider week!! Kick they asses Broncos!..now back to regularly scheduled programming...boresome chit chat..

TailgateNut
09-22-2009, 07:27 AM
I intended to go out for the Navy Seals, until I realized I wouldn't last a day.

Every Seal I've ever met, is, and I'm not kidding, either a major a-hole, always ready to fight, or just crazy. Three people I was stationed with on the Kennedy were Seals until they got injured. One never talked, but looked like he was about to kill someone, the other was pretty cool but an a-hole sometimes, and the third one was ALWAYS trying to fight people, namely me - and we were friends.

I was doing a story as a Navy journalist - a fluff piece on what the Navy was doing to increase it's energy efficiency, and I would ask people for suggestions on how the Navy could be more energy efficient. I asked a Navy Seal Senior Chief, and he replied, "we should start burning stupid people for fuel." He was serious.

Special forces are definately a different BREED of humanoid.

Their Criterion referenced instruction tree has no branches. It's basic: 1. identify enemy 2. locate weapon 3. elliminate enemy:wiggle:

Ugly Duck
09-22-2009, 07:58 AM
They have given Denver two embarassing losses the past two years. This won't be an easy game.

Rest easy, me bucko. If you saw Russell's performance at KC, you'd be predicting a Denver blowout. He was hog snot.

missingnumber7
09-22-2009, 08:06 AM
I asked a Navy Seal Senior Chief, and he replied, "we should start burning stupid people for fuel." He was serious.

He might have been on to something there...Chiefs fans, then Raider fans and the world would be a far better place.

Tombstone RJ
09-22-2009, 08:14 AM
You don't understand. Orton sucks. The Broncos were lottery winners to come out of Cincy with a win. Our defense is undersized and can't stop the run. I doubt if Robertson, Clemens, Webster or Engleberger will make a decent play all day. We can only hope that McCree, Manuel or Lowery can get lucky with their tackling and coverage again.

And Champ Bailey got fat, by the way, in case you didn't hear.

So I think they'll pound us pretty good.

Old Dude is right. Broncos have NO chance.

Tombstone RJ
09-22-2009, 08:21 AM

Every Seal I've ever met, is, and I'm not kidding, either a major a-hole, always ready to fight, or just crazy. Three people I was stationed with on the Kennedy were Seals until they got injured. One never talked, but looked like he was about to kill someone, the other was pretty cool but an a-hole sometimes, and the third one was ALWAYS trying to fight people, namely me - and we were friends.

I had a friend in college who wanted to join the Navy and be a Seal. This guy was smart, I mean a really smart guy but he was failing in school. Basically, he was bored and needed something to motivate him. So, like a lot of other guys he thought "I'll be a Seal!"

Well, you have to take an exam before joining any of the Armed Forces. Kinda like an apptitude test. My friend scored so high on the test that the Navy gave him the test again, to make sure it wasn't a fluke. He scored high again.

Basically, the Navy told him "Sure, you can try and be a Seal, but you won't make it. However, we won't stop you from trying." Then they said to him "However, we want you to go into our nuclear engineering program and serve on a submarine." So, that is what he did. He served on a boomer for like 4-5 years and was stationed in Hawaii. Great guy, and still a good family friend.

BroncoInSkinland
09-22-2009, 08:40 AM
I had a friend in college who wanted to join the Navy and be a Seal. This guy was smart, I mean a really smart guy but he was failing in school. Basically, he was bored and needed something to motivate him. So, like a lot of other guys he thought "I'll be a Seal!"

Well, you have to take an exam before joining any of the Armed Forces. Kinda like an apptitude test. My friend scored so high on the test that the Navy gave him the test again, to make sure it wasn't a fluke. He scored high again.

Basically, the Navy told him "Sure, you can try and be a Seal, but you won't make it. However, we won't stop you from trying." Then they said to him "However, we want you to go into our nuclear engineering program and serve on a submarine." So, that is what he did. He served on a boomer for like 4-5 years and was stationed in Hawaii. Great guy, and still a good family friend.

Very similar to what I did right after college, the aptitude test you are refering to is the ASVAB. If you get over a 99% they make you take it again. After I went in (for nuke school) I "volunteered" (the CC didn't like me) for Seal basic PT's. After two weeks of just their basic training, I was VERY glad I didn't decide to go Seal. Those are some crazy bastards, glad thier on our side.

gtown
09-22-2009, 08:43 AM
Smells like a trap game to me. I hope McD is showing the game film from last year when they came into Denver and won.

oubronco
09-22-2009, 08:50 AM
Smells like a trap game to me. I hope McD is showing the game film from last year when they came into Denver and won.

McD could care less about last year

Mogulseeker
09-22-2009, 02:19 PM

Don't get me wrong, Seals are SMART guys. Just a little crazy and somewhat psychopathic.

ZONA
09-22-2009, 07:27 PM
I never try to get over pumped about our chances since alot of stuff is so new this year but I have to believe this defense is clearly way better then last year. The Raiders won't be doing any big time scoring on this unit. They will get some points I'm sure of that but I'll bet they don't get over 16 points.