:afro:

No.

Didn't ask for your "help"

Duh

"Doubt (or question at all) and get vilified" is more accurate

I'll try very hard to care. :pfbbt:

v2micca
09-21-2009, 04:07 AM
Wow, another I'm a real fan and you're not thread. Just what this board needed.

broncofan7
09-21-2009, 05:15 AM
Check back after week 8.......I don't hate you!:~ohyah!:

:rofl:

Bronco Rob
09-21-2009, 05:32 AM
Phuck off

Don't get it

Don't want it

Douche

Atwater His Ass
09-21-2009, 06:15 AM
Get off please...

I can't help you...

This is for true BRONCOS fans...

doubt and get lost in the void....

I hate you..

you're a ****ing douche.

crown your SB champs after week 2 of playing 2 of the worst teams in football you ****ing homer.

we'll still be here when you're gone.

Ironlung
09-21-2009, 06:23 AM
I wonder if GB thinks Cinci is one of the worst teams in the nfl.

Atwater His Ass
09-21-2009, 06:24 AM
i wonder if you're gay

tsiguy96
09-21-2009, 06:36 AM
you're a ****ing douche.

crown your SB champs after week 2 of playing 2 of the worst teams in football you ****ing homer.

we'll still be here when you're gone.

were not crowning anything you retard, we are enjoying wins as we get them because the team is far better than any of us expected it to be. ESPECIALLY people like you who cant get over teh fact that the broncos are winning, much to your dismay.

broncofan7
09-21-2009, 06:46 AM
were not crowning anything you retard, we are enjoying wins as we get them because the team is far better than any of us expected it to be. ESPECIALLY people like you who cant get over teh fact that the broncos are winning, much to your dismay.

Our Defense is FAR better--our offensive (QB) play has regressed--the cincy game proved that. CLE is dog pooo

tsiguy96
09-21-2009, 06:51 AM
Our Defense is FAR better--our offensive (QB) play has regressed--the cincy game proved that. CLE is dog pooo

just because our QB isnt running around all day and tossing into triple coverage doesnt mean its as bad as you are trying to say. it was his 2nd week in a brand new, very complex system and is improving every week, how is nothing ever good enough for you?

Beantown Bronco
09-21-2009, 07:04 AM
were not crowning anything you retard, we are enjoying wins as we get them because the team is far better than any of us expected it to be.

I can't find anyone in the predictions threads that had us as anything other than 2-0 at this point, so I'm not sure where you're getting this.

tsiguy96
09-21-2009, 07:08 AM
I can't find anyone in the predictions threads that had us as anything other than 2-0 at this point, so I'm not sure where you're getting this.

a. the defense is playing awesome. the browns suck yea but the bengals have a very good offense.
b. orton is getting better every game
c. the sky hasnt fallen

dbfan4life
09-21-2009, 07:21 AM
a. the defense is playing awesome. the browns suck yea but the bengals have a very good offense.
c. the sky hasnt fallen

a. true
b. he's managing the game well...we'll see if it continues
c. not yet, but knowing how this place is, it will.

Beantown Bronco
09-21-2009, 07:52 AM
c. the sky hasnt fallen

a. They are playing better than expected, yes. But the offensive line isn't playing nearly as well as we had expected, so there is some general leveling off there. And the verdict is still out on Cincy. Would you have judged the Oakland Raiders last year off of week one when we shut them out through 3+ quarters and put up 40 on them, or would you judge them off the 2nd game against us when they came into Denver and beat us convincingly? Weird things happen and it's too early to say just how good of a performance that was. Especially given the sheer number of unforced errors in that game by their WRs and rusty QB.

b. Two games doesn't equal a trend from which you can make conclusions.

c. True.

Gort
09-21-2009, 08:33 AM
oops.

BroncoInSkinland
09-21-2009, 08:45 AM

I personally had them losing one of these two games. I thought Cleveland would be better with Quinn in and stable, and that Mangini had them moving the right direction. I also thought Cincy would be a hard fight as the opener on the road with new systems on both sides of the ball for us. I wasn't alone on the Cincy thoughts, several thought the same way (McD supporters and non alike). I figured we would pull one out in the first two, but lose the other.

As to the OP, yes you are far superior as a fan. Forgive me for voicing my opinion on the situation as I saw it. Now piss off and play in traffic you sanctimonious prick.

spdirty
09-21-2009, 08:45 AM
What exactly are we suppose to believe in?

Irish Stout
09-21-2009, 08:46 AM

Weren't a lot of people predicting losses at Cinci?

I personally don't give a rats behind if people doubt or if people are over-zealous in our teams ability... we should all get along come Sunday, because we all want to see the Broncos trounce the opposition.

I am a Homer and proud of it, but that doesn't make me an idiot. I was an idiot long before I was a Homer.

jhns
09-21-2009, 08:50 AM
I have no patience for you.

We are better on defense than I expected, although I have always thought Nolan would be good for the team. We also are showing that we don't have a QB. Did you notice we are making a lot more mistakes on offense now(from everyone else not at QB)? That is because they all have to work much harder to compensate for Orton. If you think Orton is playing well, you aren't watching. We didn't take over this game until mcd realized we have a run game.

Anyways, we have beaten two of the worst teams in the league. Let's see it continue and maybe some of us will have to eat crow. No one predicted this team to go 0-16. Everyonr predicted us to get our wins now. I'm not real sure why people are on this crow eating kick. Also, most of what has been complained about are moves that affect the next 15 years of this franchise. I will need more than 2 wins against crappy teams before I start thinking everything is great.

By the way. Our old coach was 2-0 each of the last two seasons and I hear nothing but bad stuff said about the past few years. Just saying, you may want to give it some time before saying everything is wonderful.

I don't think I will ever like orton at QB. I will try not being so negative for a while though as I can see it hurts a lot of peoples feelings.

Taco John
09-21-2009, 08:57 AM
He should have titled this thread "I want to argue with other Broncos fans." That seems to be what he accomplished.

2KBack
09-21-2009, 08:59 AM
I am a Homer and proud of it, but that doesn't make me an idiot. I was an idiot long before I was a Homer.

I'm with you in this

broncofan7
09-21-2009, 08:59 AM
We would be issuing New Orlean Saint's style beat downs if we had a REAL QB.--our defense has been nothing short of amazing--McD is chewing Orton out ALL OF THE TIME and once we do get our first 'L'and he continues to display the sub standard level of quarterbacking that he has so far--Simms will be in there and I will be happy. Why--because he gives us the BEST chance to have a dynamic offense to pair up with our stellar D......

Irish Stout
09-21-2009, 09:00 AM
Why do people keep saying Cinci is one of the worst teams in the league? They have a QB who I will agree is better than ours, they have a solid running game in Cedric Benson and they have some of the best receiving talent in the country. They have what many would call a very solid offense. They also thouroughly beat the Green Bay Packers, a team which many on this board and in the MSM were predicting to be the best of the NFC North.

I just don't see how at this point people can claim Cinci is one of the worst teams in the league as if it were a fact, yet turn around and say the Broncos aren't as good as their record as if it were a fact. The fact is we'll not know the truth about either team until late into the season. I just can't understand the certainty about the Bengals being so dog crap poor with what that team actually has.

baja
09-21-2009, 09:01 AM
i wonder if you're gay

There will be no gay solicitation on the Mane Mr. Atwater, his ass.

baja
09-21-2009, 09:04 AM

How about bumping that thread please.

Popcorn Sutton
09-21-2009, 09:05 AM
He should have titled this thread "I want to argue with other Broncos fans." That seems to be what he accomplished.

So very true.

baja
09-21-2009, 09:09 AM

Or he could have called "Bowlen you gutless drunk", That would have promoted harmony.

Ironlung
09-21-2009, 09:16 AM
i wonder if you're gay

Sorry to disappoint you, homo, but i'm not.

I obviously don't have to wonder the same about you

Popcorn Sutton
09-21-2009, 09:19 AM
Sorry to disappoint you, homo, but i'm not.

I obviously don't have to wonder the same about you

Yet another solid thread on the Mane...

Taco John
09-21-2009, 09:35 AM
Or he could have called "Bowlen you gutless drunk", That would have promoted harmony.

At least it would have been a thread about the Broncos, and not a thread about the fans. I don't care if someone thinks that they're a better fan than someone else. All that matters is happening on the field.

Ironlung
09-21-2009, 09:39 AM
Yet another solid thread on the Mane...

I'd call it a post.

and...how dare I respond to someone who decided to name call...I should be ashamed of myself...move along, your post contributed to the thread as little as mine did.

baja
09-21-2009, 09:39 AM
At least it would have been a thread about the Broncos, and not a thread about the fans. I don't care if someone thinks that they're a better fan than someone else. All that matters is happening on the field.

Just having a little fun TJ ;D

Hotrod
09-21-2009, 09:43 AM
http://img2.allposters.com/images/WIL/PEA0334.jpg

Bronco Yoda
09-21-2009, 11:47 AM
What exactly are we suppose to believe in?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sJJ2KuU-1XI/SEa7uXORqBI/AAAAAAAAAb0/336fYWq5D90/s400/Broncos+cheeleaders.jpg

:flower:

Mr.Meanie
09-21-2009, 01:46 PM
We would be issuing New Orlean Saint's style beat downs if we had a REAL QB.--our defense has been nothing short of amazing--McD is chewing Orton out ALL OF THE TIME and once we do get our first 'L'and he continues to display the sub standard level of quarterbacking that he has so far--Simms will be in there and I will be happy. Why--because he gives us the BEST chance to have a dynamic offense to pair up with our stellar D......

If we had Drew Brees, yes we would be issuing those types of beat downs. We haven't had anything close to that in about a decade...

Cool Breeze
09-21-2009, 02:03 PM
Death to the infidel non-believers!!!
http://goatmilk.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/khomeini.jpg

Ooops wrong thread!

Vegas_Bronco
09-21-2009, 02:34 PM
Death to the infidel non-believers!!!
http://goatmilk.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/khomeini.jpg

Ooops wrong thread!

Uh, they just arrested a terrorist in Denver this morning.....bad timing.

Dr. Broncenstein
09-21-2009, 02:35 PM
Get off please...

I can't help you...

This is for true BRONCOS fans...

doubt and get lost in the void....

I hate you..

I'm a happy skeptic and Im posting on your stupid thread.... so sit on it and twirl.