PDA

View Full Version : Fire McPoopyFace!

Gort
09-20-2009, 08:28 PM
who does he think he is?

doesn't he know the Broncos suck and are supposed to finish no better than 4-12 this year?

we have plenty of experts and Broncos "fans" on OM that have said so.

how dare he start the season 2-0!

he must be fired now. if he keeps winning, he'll ruin this franchise!!!

/sarcasm

Bronx33
09-20-2009, 08:36 PM
take that useless DC with him!!

BMarsh615
09-20-2009, 08:42 PM
Can't we all just get along???

bombay
09-20-2009, 08:46 PM
Is it possible Bowlen knows what he's doing? And his luck is holding as well?

Bronx33
09-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Can't we all just get along???

With your avatar....yes with eachother... no...

OBF1
09-20-2009, 11:22 PM
Like another socal poster would say..... Screw McDaniels and Bowlen, these guys are the end of our beloved team.

Your gutless drunk Bronco fan has spoken

lazarus4444
09-20-2009, 11:36 PM
I think all the mc<insert douchebaggery comment here> names are going to be going away now.

OBF1
09-20-2009, 11:48 PM
I think all the mc<insert douchebaggery comment here> names are going to be going away now.

I doubt it.... once a Mc-Ahole always a Mc-Ahole

ChSuperStar
09-21-2009, 12:17 AM
who does he think he is?

doesn't he know the Broncos suck and are supposed to finish no better than 4-12 this year?

/sarcasm

if shanny was still the head coach nolan would have been fired by now... what are Mcd, front office and owner thinking. Shanny would have got grand view high school special teams coach as his d co-ordinator by now.

Durango
09-21-2009, 12:22 AM
if shanny was still the head coach nolan would have been fired by now... what are Mcd, front office and owner thinking. Shanny would have got grand view high school special teams coach as his d co-ordinator by now.

What kind of juvenile gibberish is this? What are you; 15?

Blueflame
09-21-2009, 12:39 AM
The two teams we've beaten? You'd have to add their '08 win totals (4 apiece) together to reach our 8 from last season... just sayin'...

Gort
09-21-2009, 06:15 AM
The two teams we've beaten? You'd have to add their '08 win totals (4 apiece) together to reach our 8 from last season... just sayin'...

last time i checked, a win over the Bengals or Browns counts just as much in the standings as a win over the Colts or Patriots or Steelers. same goes for losses.

i know there's a tendency for people to be negative about wins against teams they are "supposed" to beat, but a win is a win is a win is a win. you take them in the NFL whenever you get them!

i don't know about anyone else, and we sure don't know how the rest of the season will pan out, but there does seem to be a culture change with the team. Hillis fumbled and was pulled from kickoff returns, but was allowed a 2nd chance and got a nice power run play for a TD. that didn't happen under Shanny. once in his doghouse, you stayed in the doghouse.

broncofan7
09-21-2009, 06:18 AM
who does he think he is?

/sarcasm

We beat CLE in our home opener (did ANYONE think that we'd lose that one?????) and we beat CINCY on a miracle play...1-1 is where I figured we'd be and 2-0 is sure a much happier place to be--but relax homer--Dal-NE SD--if we win 2 of those--then celebrate........

Gort
09-21-2009, 06:28 AM
We beat CLE in our home opener (did ANYONE think that we'd lose that one?????) and we beat CINCY on a miracle play...1-1 is where I figured we'd be and 2-0 is sure a much happier place to be--but relax homer--Dal-NE SD--if we win 2 of those--then celebrate........

we're 2-0.

should is slit my wrists?

it must suck to be a fan of the Broncos and not be able to enjoy a victory.

here's some advice for the doom-and-gloomers... take each game as they come. smile. be happy. this week they won. you can worry about next week's game next week. if they lose next week, they you can do your victory dance, log into the OM and tell everybody "na na nana na na na... i told you so!". until then, try to get some enjoyment out of this early season success.

broncofan7
09-21-2009, 06:33 AM
we're 2-0.

should is slit my wrists?

it must suck to be a fan of the Broncos and not be able to enjoy a victory.

here's some advice for the doom-and-gloomers... take each game as they come. smile. be happy. this week they won. you can worry about next week's game next week. if they lose next week, they you can do your victory dance, log into the OM and tell everybody "na na nana na na na... i told you so!". until then, try to get some enjoyment out of this early season success.

Hey--your AVERAGE panties are showing--go post on Broncomania if you do not want to provide balanced insight.......

Gort
09-21-2009, 06:42 AM
Hey--your AVERAGE panties are showing--go post on Broncomania if you do not want to provide balanced insight.......

if you think you're providing balanced insight, then you're as delusional as Brandon Marshall.

they won the game. decisively. and your response is basically... "so what, it's only Cleveland."

i've known too many people like you. always seeing the dark cloud instead of the silver lining. hell, i've even been like that at times in my life. but this is the NFL. every victory is worth +1 in the win column. don't care if its against the Lions or the Steelers. they still count the same. at the end of the day, that's what matters. you can qualify these victories with as many "but,..." statements as you want, but they go in the win column no matter whether you think they should or not.

instead of sending me to Broncomania, why don't you go find a Sandy Eggo Sparkies forum? i'm sure you can find lots of threads mocking and bashing the Broncos there. wouldn't you be much happier with those who think like you do?

baja
09-21-2009, 07:20 AM
I would still be happy and encouraged if we were 0 and 2 because I like what I see on the field. I see a defense playing smash mouth football and swarming to the ball carrier and the players playing with enthusiasm and for each other.

I see an offense that is improving from one half to the next and I see their confidence growing with their successes.

I see 22 players excited to be playing with each other and clearly winning is important to them.

So no matter the record I'm happy with the direction the Broncos headed.

Go Broncos.

broncofan7
09-21-2009, 07:21 AM
if you think you're providing balanced insight, then you're as delusional as Brandon Marshall.

they won the game. decisively. and your response is basically... "so what, it's only Cleveland."

This whole entire thread is based on the premise that we are 2-0--not solely off of the win over CLE--and I have yet to see ANYONE provide proof that they predicted CLE to beat us--if the miracle play of the season does not occur in wk 1--we are 1-1 which is EXACTLY WHERE I THOUGHT WE'D BE. I am hoping for 14 more miracles--but unlike you homers--I have a bit of pragmatism in my views --our QB is BELOW AVERAGE and is a MAJOR LIABILITY that is about to be exposed..........

i've known too many people like you. always seeing the dark cloud instead of the silver lining. hell, i've even been like that at times in my life. but this is the NFL. every victory is worth +1 in the win column. don't care if its against the Lions or the Steelers. they still count the same. at the end of the day, that's what matters. you can qualify these victories with as many "but,..." statements as you want, but they go in the win column no matter whether you think they should or not.

instead of sending me to Broncomania, why don't you go find a Sandy Eggo Sparkies forum? i'm sure you can find lots of threads mocking and bashing the Broncos there. wouldn't you be much happier with those who think like you do?

We are called realists--you know--those people who advise you not to buy the $30K car when you make $40K/yr--who tell you not to get into lots credit card debt--who tell you to make sure you have insurance--people like me are the people that provide balance and bring reality back into focus for those who are emotionally juvenile........broncomania awaits your arrival......

Durango
09-21-2009, 07:38 AM

i don't know about anyone else, and we sure don't know how the rest of the season will pan out, but there does seem to be a culture change with the team. Hillis fumbled and was pulled from kickoff returns, but was allowed a 2nd chance and got a nice power run play for a TD. that didn't happen under Shanny. once in his doghouse, you stayed in the doghouse.

Oh bullsh**!! Shannon Sharpe, honored yesterday as a Bronco great was in Shanahans doghouse a couple dozen times, as was Clinton Portis and any number of Bronco stars I can dredge up if necessary who went on to play exceptionally well for the Broncos.

I'm sure you'll come back with the 'he went to Baltimore' bullsh** with Shannon Sharpe. You people always find some way to justify your hatred of Shanahan.

He had a disciplinary procedure just as McDaniels does. In both cases, it can work, or not as a motivational tool. How's the spanking of Marshall working out?

Damn!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-21-2009, 07:50 AM

What is your problem, exactly?

Why are fans of a team unable to celebrate starting 2-0, regardless of who they've played?

You're allegedly a Broncos fan, and yet all you ever do is run around this board and tell people off who are excited about the same team you root for. What a ****ing b****.

Seriously: What's your problem?

Cincy just went into Green Bay -- the team that beat your beloved Gay Cuddler last week -- and hung 31 points on them. We held them to 7.

Last week, Cleveland scored 20 at home against a very good Minnesota defense. We held them to six.

WHY are we not allowed to be excited about our team?

Stop pissing on everyone's parade. YOu come off as a self-righteous ****ing whore of a b****.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-21-2009, 07:51 AM
This whole entire thread is based on the premise that we are 2-0--not solely off of the win over CLE--and I have yet to see ANYONE provide proof that they predicted CLE to beat us--if the miracle play of the season does not occur in wk 1--we are 1-1 which is EXACTLY WHERE I THOUGHT WE'D BE. I am hoping for 14 more miracles--but unlike you homers--I have a bit of pragmatism in my views --our QB is BELOW AVERAGE and is a MAJOR LIABILITY that is about to be exposed..........

We are called realists--you know--those people who advise you not to buy the $30K car when you make $40K/yr--who tell you not to get into lots credit card debt--who tell you to make sure you have insurance--people like me are the people that provide balance and bring reality back into focus for those who are emotionally juvenile........broncomania awaits your arrival......

DON'T ANYONE GET EXCITED ABOUT THE TEAM WE ALL ROOT FOR! JOIN ME ON THE REALITY TRAIN! IT'S WAY MORE FUN TO PISS ON THE PARADE THAN TO BE IN IT!

Yeah, BF, you're a ****ing asshole too.

TonyR
09-21-2009, 08:11 AM

We lost to the Raiders and Bills at home last season. Just sayin'.

colonelbeef
09-21-2009, 08:24 AM

haha. Fantastic post, cosign 100%. Rude awakening on the horizon for the blind sheep-like homers. Nothing yet has been surprising, save for the miracle play. Still saying 5-6 wins is the final tally.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-21-2009, 08:36 AM
haha. Fantastic post, cosign 100%. Rude awakening on the horizon for the blind sheep-like homers. Nothing yet has been surprising, save for the miracle play. Still saying 5-6 wins is the final tally.

Stupid blind homers! Why can't they be as pissed off about our team winning as we are?

STFU. Nobody's "blind," but people have earned the right to enjoy a win. Sorry to disappoint you.

TailgateNut
09-21-2009, 09:07 AM

I thought according to you and the other "experts" we would only manage to win 3 games. Have those wins magically reproduced now that you've seen a few regular season games or do you adjust your prediction on a weekly basis?

Popcorn Sutton
09-21-2009, 09:13 AM

I agree with this statement in large part. However, there seems to be short term memory with the fact that it took one of Jay Cutler's best halves of football in his career to beat the Cleveland Browns last year. This game was in stark contrast to the game last season against that 4 win team which is largely unchanged. The Browns had 400 yards of offense and 160 of it on the ground last season in Brady Quinn's NFL debut. Yesterday they had 200 yards of offense and 50 of it was on the ground. It's no reason to anoint the Broncos a playoff contender but there is certainly reason for optimism.

Gort
09-21-2009, 09:19 AM
Oh bullsh**!! Shannon Sharpe, honored yesterday as a Bronco great was in Shanahans doghouse a couple dozen times, as was Clinton Portis and any number of Bronco stars I can dredge up if necessary who went on to play exceptionally well for the Broncos.

I'm sure you'll come back with the 'he went to Baltimore' bullsh** with Shannon Sharpe. You people always find some way to justify your hatred of Shanahan.

He had a disciplinary procedure just as McDaniels does. In both cases, it can work, or not as a motivational tool. How's the spanking of Marshall working out?

Damn!

wrong. shanny had one system for stars and one for everyone else. guys who make big mistakes on special teams usually came to work on monday to find out they'd been cut.

i don't hate shanny. i just realized 2 or 3 years ago that he'd lost his mojo. it was time for a change.

i don't understand the shanny-nut-huggers who feel they have to hate McD just because McD now has shanny's old job.

baja
09-21-2009, 09:33 AM
I thought according to you and the other "experts" we would only manage to win 3 games. Have those wins magically reproduced now that you've seen a few regular season games or do you adjust your prediction on a weekly basis?

LOL I think we are going to be seeing a lot of this. ;D

jhat01
09-21-2009, 09:54 AM

Riiiight, so you fully expected the defense to be playing well? Bull****. Everything on the defensive side of the ball, as well as, teams play has been a pleasant surprise thus far. It's OK to be upbeat... I haven't read anyone here crowning this team yet, just folks that are happy with the first two games.

Meck77
09-21-2009, 09:59 AM
SoCal? SoCal? You still shopping for that 15 inch dilrod with aides for our coach?

Now that we are winning he doesn't even have the guts to show up and give the slightest props to our coach who's done a great job thus far.

It's tough taking the high road considering all the BS guys like SoCal drowned us with day in day out for 6+months.

boppool
09-21-2009, 10:26 AM
Watching Bengals beating Packers, Texans over Titans and Jets beating Patriots, I think any team is capable of beating any team any week.
Granted, it's Bengals and Browns. But I sure am glad we're 2-0, not 1-1 or 0-2.

We're not talking undefeated season here, but hell of a lot better defense, improved special teams, rookies proving their worth and cast-offs adjusting well make me feel great about where we're at.