PDA

View Full Version : Jay Cutler win was a FLUKE! Jeff Reed missed 2 easy field goals!

The MVPlaya
09-20-2009, 06:06 PM
Jeff Reed missed 2 FG's, one from 38 and one from 45... FLUKE FLUKE FLUKE FLUKE.

Hilarious!

WABronco
09-20-2009, 06:10 PM
shut up

iDENVER
09-20-2009, 06:15 PM
lol denver is not one to point fingers on flukes right now :rofl:

beanerbronco
09-20-2009, 06:20 PM
f$$k Cutler! were 2-0!

rastaman
09-20-2009, 06:22 PM
Jeff Reed missed 2 FG's, one from 38 and one from 45... FLUKE FLUKE FLUKE FLUKE.

Hilarious!

The Bears won b/c Cutler didn't turn the ball over....but hey everyone needs a little bit luck to win some games, just ask Orton.:thumbs:

RhymesayersDU
09-20-2009, 06:24 PM
How does one make his way through the world being such an idiot?

I mean, kudos. "I'm not even mad, that's amazing."

BroncoBuff
09-20-2009, 06:24 PM
Hahaha ...

Actually I just saw the highlights, and he was very good today. He beat the champs and got the fans back ... we'll see the Jay-haters spinning this ten ways to Sundaty soon enough though ROFL!

rastaman
09-20-2009, 06:26 PM
How does one make his way through the world being such an idiot?

I mean, kudos. "I'm not even mad, that's amazing."

I don't know please explain how you do it!LOL

Broncobiv
09-20-2009, 06:26 PM
Fluke or not, that POS cost us a few draft spots with that win today.

rastaman
09-20-2009, 06:29 PM
Fluke or not, that POS cost us a few draft spots with that win today.

Meh.....the draft is a crap shoot and it ain't an exact science when it comes to drafting in the first round.

Popps
09-20-2009, 06:30 PM
**** Cutler, **** the bears and **** Jeff Reed. (In particular.)

BroncoBuff
09-20-2009, 06:34 PM

I guess Jay Cutler is better than you though there, Skippy ....

You gonna roll out another 12 page thread tonight about how Jay sucks? ROFL!

Drek
Who cares how the Bears play week to week? All I care about is that their pick is 1. worse than ours and 2. not in the top 5.

Last thing I want is trying to sign a top 5 draftee in an uncapped year. Dudes are going to get PAID next draft.

rastaman

Thanks Popps.

BroncoBuff
09-20-2009, 06:37 PM
Thanks Popps.

Hey rasta, let's make a promise to Popps: If he starts another "Jay Sucks" thread tonight, we'll be there and we'll contribute to that thread :~ohyah!:

Archer81
09-20-2009, 06:39 PM

"The Franchise" only put up 17 points.

Just sayin...

:rofl:

:Broncos:

BroncoBuff
09-20-2009, 06:39 PM
Meh.....the draft is a crap shoot and it ain't an exact science when it comes to drafting in the first roundound.Last thing I want is trying to sign a top 5 draftee in an uncapped year. Dudes are going to get PAID next draft.

Lots of variables ... but a very strong QB class. We should get a good one anywhere in the 1st. I hope anyway.

Royalfan19
09-20-2009, 06:40 PM
Cutler picked apart the NFL's best defense with no running game or protection, so i wouldn't say he "sucks". But I also don't know why people care about how Cutler's fairing when WE WON TODAY?

Popcorn Sutton
Hey rasta, let's make a promise to Popps: If he starts another "Jay Sucks" thread tonight, we'll be there and we'll contribute to that thread :~ohyah!:

Rasta has done his fair share of several page threads of Bronco Hate. Do you really want to align yourself with him Buff?

snowspot66
Hahaha ...

Actually I just saw the highlights, and he was very good today. He beat the champs and got the fans back ... we'll see the Jay-haters spinning this ten ways to Sundaty soon enough though ROFL!

And when he lays an egg against Seattle or some really ****ty team what will people say then?

We've seen it time and time again. Cutler can come out and play solid any given week. In particular he seems to have Pittsburgh's number. But then he'll come out the next week and have a game like the game at KC or home against Oakland last year. If it was solely up to Cutler no team would ever go better than 8-8 with him at the helm the way he plays now.

DenverBrit
09-20-2009, 06:42 PM
Oh boy!!! A new Cutler thread!!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/aquateen0103/excited2-1.jpg

Archer81
09-20-2009, 06:43 PM
Anyone else think its funny that Orton's rating is 100.7 and Cutler's is 43.2?

*edit* at the end of wk 1. ESPN has yet to update their stats...

:Broncos:

BroncoBuff
09-20-2009, 06:44 PM
Rasta has done his fair share of several page threads of Bronco Hate. Do you really want to align yourself with him Buff?

You're right, but like Suntzu said in The Art of War: The enemy of my enemy is my friend ;D

And come on, Popps was frothing last week, endless pages about how Jay sucked, the guy posts more (FAR more) about Cutler than Orton. Do a search.

To Popps and to you SnowSpot, WHY DO YOU GUYS CARE SO MUCH ABOUT JAY ?!?!

bpc
09-20-2009, 06:48 PM
The reason that Cutler will be good in the NFL is because he's unflappable. He gets up and plays each play the same way, even if he just threw a TD or a pick.

Chicago fans won't bother him, just as Denver fans didn't bother him. The weight of John Elway crushed Griese and Plummer, it didn't affect Jay.

I still want Chicago's draft pick to be high, but there is no way that Jay and the Bears will be bad, even without Urlacher, or playmakers on offense or linemen to block for him.

baja
09-20-2009, 06:48 PM

...and you call me out for a so called shiit stirring thread, right Buffy

baja
09-20-2009, 06:50 PM

Awe Buffy can't we all just get along you double standard puss.

TonyR
09-20-2009, 06:52 PM
...we'll see the Jay-haters spinning this ten ways to Sundaty soon enough though ROFL!

Not from me. He played extemely well today, no denying that. If he can start doing this consistently he's going to be really good. It's the consistency thing that's been the problem with him.

Terrible win from a Broncos draft perspective. Steelers didn't get it done today, and this is one of the tougher games ont he Bears' schedule.

baja
09-20-2009, 06:54 PM
You're right, but like Suntzu said in The Art of War: The enemy of my enemy is my friend ;D

And come on, Popps was frothing last week, endless pages about how Jay sucked, the guy posts more (FAR more) about Cutler than Orton. Do a search.

Same reason we don't like quiterson.... he quit on the Broncos. Next question...

baja
09-20-2009, 06:56 PM

Maybe you can go find that little hide away where so cal and rev are hiding out and strike up a game of go fish.... I bet you are good a go fish aren't you Buffy.

bpc
09-20-2009, 06:56 PM
Call Jeff Reed's game what you like but if you look beyond the stats, Cutler has given his team chances to win the last two weeks with clutch drives in the 2nd half. Congrats to him.

I would still like a better draft pick so knocking off the super bowl champs kind of irritates me.

snowspot66
09-20-2009, 06:57 PM

I'm starting no threads. But I'm quite tired of everybody lampooning Orton and McDaniels over a guy who has shown no ability to be a consistent winner in college or the pros. Everybody falls in love with his ability to pull something out of his ass but make excuses when he ****s the bed. He played like **** last week. He played solid today and they got a bit of luck and won. I'm simply asking what happens next week or the week after that when he tosses another two picks? We all know that in the next two weeks odds are very high that he'll throw a couple considering his past history.

All we hear about our own QB though is how weak his arm is and how he sucks.

rastaman
09-20-2009, 06:58 PM

Sure....wouldn't miss it for the WORLD! :thumbsup:

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-20-2009, 07:06 PM
Cutler picked apart the NFL's best defense* with no running game or protection, so i wouldn't say he "sucks". But I also don't know why people care about how Cutler's fairing when WE WON TODAY?

That big-ass asterisk is to signify that the "NFL's best defense" was missing its best playmaker. Just saying.

BroncoBuff
09-20-2009, 07:09 PM
Awe Buffy can't we all just get along you double standard puss.

I like Jay, but the truth is he's irrelevant now, why care ???

Garcia Bronco
09-20-2009, 07:15 PM
Jay is 3-0 against the Steelers

misturanderson
09-20-2009, 07:28 PM
Call Jeff Reed's game what you like but if you look beyond the stats, Cutler has given his team chances to win the last two weeks with clutch drives in the 2nd half. Congrats to him.

I would still like a better draft pick so knocking off the super bowl champs kind of irritates me.

Are you ****ing serious with this ****? He SINGLE-HANDEDLY lost the game for them last week.

bombay
09-20-2009, 07:38 PM
That big-ass asterisk is to signify that the "NFL's best defense" was missing its best playmaker. Just saying.

cutler will be angered by a perceived slight and help his team win some games they might not otherwise win : Jets, Atlanta, and New Orleans last season. More often, he'll lack interest in easilly winnable games: last year's raiders, chiefs, bills, etc. His immaturity hurts more often than it helps.

bpc
09-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Are you ****ing serious with this ****? He SINGLE-HANDEDLY lost the game for them last week.

You're an idiot. If you could evaluate statistics, you would understand that Jay had 3 INT's in the first half, 1 in the 2nd half, on the final drive with less than a minute to go. Chicago was down 10-2 at halftime. How much did those 1st three INT's kill the Bears? Of the 3 first half TO's, GB only got 7 PT's out of it. 10-2 hardly seems like insurmountable odds at halftime. It's one possession.

Cutler led Chicago on 3 scoring drives in the 2nd half (1 TD, 2 FG's) to take the lead until GB took it back with the 50 yd TD pass that A. Rodgers threw to win the game with 1:18 left to go. How is that Jay's fault? Because he couldn't match it? Give me a break.

You also don't take into account that the OL protection was terrible and Cutler is throwing you young WR's that don't understand their routes.

Go on brother, keep talking out your ass and making yourself look a fool. You just jumped on the bandwagon that is ESPN, piling on statistics and running with the bandwagon. Those were the same idiots that said Brian Griese was a pro bowler playing in Shanahan offense back in the day because his QB rating was so high.

TonyR
09-20-2009, 07:50 PM
I'm quite tired of everybody lampooning Orton and McDaniels over a guy who has shown no ability to be a consistent winner in college or the pros. Everybody falls in love with his ability to pull something out of his ass but make excuses when he ****s the bed. He played like **** last week. He played solid today and they got a bit of luck and won.

Exactly right. When he plays this well week in and week out I'll be a reluctant believer. Until then, this is just part of the larger pattern. But he did play well today and come up big, so he does deserve as much credit today as he deserved blame last week.

TonyR
09-20-2009, 07:52 PM
You're an idiot.

Cutler led Chicago on 4 scoring drives in the 2nd half (1 TD, 2 FG's)

Last I checked 1 + 2 = 3. Who's the idiot?

broncosteven
09-20-2009, 07:54 PM
Oh boy!!! A new Cutler thread!!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/aquateen0103/excited2-1.jpg

The sad fact lost in this thread is that Cutler helped us out by beating an AFC team.

I was glad to see Pitt, SD, and Patsy's lose.

This might help us around Wild card time.

bpc
09-20-2009, 08:02 PM
Last I checked 1 + 2 = 3. Who's the idiot?

Hey, nice catch there bud. Besides your avatar, what do you actually bring to this forum?

Ratboy
09-20-2009, 08:10 PM
Lol, you guys are hilarious.

Bitterness has stained this forum.

It's funny that the same people who complain about Cutler and why we kept making Cutler threads, continue to create Cutler threads and post in them.

You guys are really ****ing pathetic.

I hope you enjoy your **** hole you call a life.

broncosteven
09-20-2009, 08:15 PM
Lol, you guys are hilarious.

Bitterness has stained this forum.

It's funny that the same people who complain about Cutler and why we kept making Cutler threads, continue to create Cutler threads and post in them.

You guys are really ****ing pathetic.

I hope you enjoy your **** hole you call a life.

People wonder why we still have Wars and ethnic cleansing in the world today.

Broncobiv
09-20-2009, 08:29 PM
You're an idiot. If you could evaluate statistics, you would understand that Jay had 3 INT's in the first half, 1 in the 2nd half, on the final drive with less than a minute to go. Chicago was down 10-2 at halftime. How much did those 1st three INT's kill the Bears? Of the 3 first half TO's, GB only got 7 PT's out of it. 10-2 hardly seems like insurmountable odds at halftime. It's one possession.
Are you that dense? Who the hell cares that GB only got 7 points off of Cutler's 3 first-half INT's? Are you simply ignoring the obvious fact that, not only did GB get 7 points off his INT's, but the Bears themselves got zero points because of them?

Cutler's first INT came on a play where the LOS was the GB 31, and the INT occurred on the GB 12. Well that's at least 3 points missed right there.

For his second, the LOS was the GB 8, and again was picked on the GB 12. That's a guaranteed loss of 3 points, quite possibly 7 since they were so close to the endzone.

Cutler's third INT of the first half occurred when the LOS was the CHI 46, and the INT was caught at the GB 32. Without that INT, being that the ball was already at midfield, CHI possibly lost out on another 3 points.

Basically, saying that Cutler's INT's didn't hurt the Bears just because GB only scored 7 points off of them is ridiculous. How many points did the Bears miss out on because of them? 3? 6? 10? 17? Instead of being down 8 at halftime, the Bears easily could have had a lead going into the 3rd quarter. But they didn't...all because of Cutler's INT's.

Jumping all over misturanderson's case about something he said is ridiculous, because you're the one who looks like the idiot here.

Sure...Cutler's INT's didn't hurt the Bears...

It's hard to score if you don't have the ball, buddy! :hitself:

snowspot66
09-20-2009, 08:35 PM
So somebody posting a Cutler thread directly correlates to how ****ty their life is? Good to know. Nice sound logic there.

Rock Chalk
09-20-2009, 08:48 PM

Except that Cutler screwed his team in the first game at the end of the game, as he is prone to do.

Call it what you will, but Cutler got lucky today. Its OK, luck happens in football but let's not fawn over Jay cutler. He is still the same douchebag that whined his way out of town.

AlphaOmega
09-20-2009, 08:51 PM
Except that Cutler screwed his team in the first game at the end of the game, as he is prone to do.

Call it what you will, but Cutler got lucky today. Its OK, luck happens in football but let's not fawn over Jay cutler. He is still the same douchebag that whined his way out of town.

don't be a hater! :egbgb: Ha!

atomicbloke
09-20-2009, 08:55 PM
Well, all I can say is that Cutler isn't looking like Jeff George at all.

snowspot66
09-20-2009, 09:01 PM
Well it is hard to be a Jeff George. But he's trying his best.

bpc
09-20-2009, 09:02 PM
Are you that dense? Who the hell cares that GB only got 7 points off of Cutler's 3 first-half INT's? Are you simply ignoring the obvious fact that, not only did GB get 7 points off his INT's, but the Bears themselves got zero points because of them?

Cutler's first INT came on a play where the LOS was the GB 31, and the INT occurred on the GB 12. Well that's at least 3 points missed right there.

For his second, the LOS was the GB 8, and again was picked on the GB 12. That's a guaranteed loss of 3 points, quite possibly 7 since they were so close to the endzone.

Cutler's third INT of the first half occurred when the LOS was the CHI 46, and the INT was caught at the GB 32. Without that INT, being that the ball was already at midfield, CHI possibly lost out on another 3 points.

Basically, saying that Cutler's INT's didn't hurt the Bears just because GB only scored 7 points off of them is ridiculous. How many points did the Bears miss out on because of them? 3? 6? 10? 17? Instead of being down 8 at halftime, the Bears easily could have had a lead going into the 3rd quarter. But they didn't...all because of Cutler's INT's.

Jumping all over misturanderson's case about something he said is ridiculous, because you're the one who looks like the idiot here.

Sure...Cutler's INT's didn't hurt the Bears...

It's hard to score if you don't have the ball, buddy! :hitself:

So did Chicago have the lead with a minute and half left to go or did they not? Did Jay lead the offense to those points?

If so, then I would assume that the defense holds equal blame in losing that game considering they gave up a 50 yd completion for a TD.

Bottom line is that there are many points are left on the field throughout the game, whether it be by INT's, missed FG's, whatever. Hell, one of Cutler's INT's led to a safety. How dramatic is the impact of that lost FG now? Cutler had a rough game, especially statistically, but he did his job by giving the Bears the lead in the 4th quarter, just like he did again against the Steelers. The defense couldn't hold it.

Since some of you Cutler Haters will discredit by any means necessary, how do you dismiss his performance against the Steelers, arguably the best defense in the league especially against the pass? Go on, I know you Jay haters have your reason about how he got lucky and knocked off the defending champs despite a poor OL and inexperienced WR's. How come J. Knox looks like a stud? Hester is looking much better as a WR? It will be fun to pour over more bitter petty hatred by you guys as you try to tear this guy down. Fact is, he's a good young QB, who has already made the pro bowl and should continue to succeed and be successful in Chicago.

bpc
09-20-2009, 09:09 PM

This is about the pathetic extent of your knowledge which I expected regarding Jay's performance today.

I love that. "He got lucky".

And next time, "He got lucky".

When will the bitterness end? When will the ignorant postings of an idiot drunkard from Hickville, KS, end?

BroncoBuff
09-20-2009, 09:12 PM

DING DING DING! We have a WINNER!

A week ago I searched Popps' posts, the last month, and the terms Cutler/Jay and Orton/Kyle. Results were Orton=90 something, and Cutler 220-something ROFL!

They're obsessed.

DBroncos4life
09-20-2009, 10:23 PM
The fifth round pick that we traded the Bears in this deal looks like a steal. Johnny Knox had another solid showing.

SouthCarolinaBronco
09-20-2009, 10:40 PM
Everybody should have been pulling for Cutler today. An NFC team beating an AFC team is just about always a good thing. Only if the strength-of-schedule tiebreaker was in play (and the chances of that are astronomically small) would it ever make sense to pull for an AFC team vs. an NFC team.

Be happy Cutler won and the Steelers lost today. Cutler's win may make the difference between the Broncos making the playoffs, or the Broncos having home field advantage.

Lev Vyvanse
09-20-2009, 10:45 PM
Everybody should have been pulling for Cutler today. An NFC team beating an AFC team is just about always a good thing. Only if the strength-of-schedule tiebreaker was in play (and the chances of that are astronomically small) would it ever make sense to pull for an AFC team vs. an NFC team.

Be happy Cutler won and the Steelers lost today. Cutler's win may make the difference between the Broncos making the playoffs, or the Broncos having home field advantage.

What he said. +1

misturanderson
09-20-2009, 11:04 PM
So did Chicago have the lead with a minute and half left to go or did they not? Did Jay lead the offense to those points?

If so, then I would assume that the defense holds equal blame in losing that game considering they gave up a 50 yd completion for a TD.

Bottom line is that there are many points are left on the field throughout the game, whether it be by INT's, missed FG's, whatever. Hell, one of Cutler's INT's led to a safety. How dramatic is the impact of that lost FG now? Cutler had a rough game, especially statistically, but he did his job by giving the Bears the lead in the 4th quarter, just like he did again against the Steelers. The defense couldn't hold it.

Since some of you Cutler Haters will discredit by any means necessary, how do you dismiss his performance against the Steelers, arguably the best defense in the league especially against the pass? Go on, I know you Jay haters have your reason about how he got lucky and knocked off the defending champs despite a poor OL and inexperienced WR's. How come J. Knox looks like a stud? Hester is looking much better as a WR? It will be fun to pour over more bitter petty hatred by you guys as you try to tear this guy down. Fact is, he's a good young QB, who has already made the pro bowl and should continue to succeed and be successful in Chicago.

So wait. The defense shares equal blame in the loss because they were only able to hold the packers to 7 points off of 4 turnovers given away by Cutler? What the hell kind of backwards logic is that?

I mean all the defense did was hold the packers to over 100 fewer yards than the Cutler-led offense was able to put up. Oh, but I guess they gained that back with the 129 yards of interception returns. That still seems like the defense's fault to me.

How anyone could ppossibly be so convinced of Cutler's greatness that they are actually willing to defend a 4-interception, sub-50 QB rating game is completely beyond my comprehension.

And as for today's game, he did well against a good team, but you are making up way more excuses for his horrendous performance last week than people are making for the steelers this week.

Merlin
09-20-2009, 11:07 PM
Despite his poor play he gave his team a lead with a couple of minutes to play, and that should have been the end, considering their play before the last scoring drive by GB. He played very poorly, but by the same token, he gave the team the opportunity to win. All the D needed to do was one last stop.

Bronco Yoda
09-20-2009, 11:10 PM
A Steelers loss is good for us.

bpc
09-20-2009, 11:33 PM
So wait. The defense shares equal blame in the loss because they were only able to hold the packers to 7 points off of 4 turnovers given away by Cutler? What the hell kind of backwards logic is that?

I mean all the defense did was hold the packers to over 100 fewer yards than the Cutler-led offense was able to put up. Oh, but I guess they gained that back with the 129 yards of interception returns. That still seems like the defense's fault to me.

How anyone could ppossibly be so convinced of Cutler's greatness that they are actually willing to defend a 4-interception, sub-50 QB rating game is completely beyond my comprehension.

And as for today's game, he did well against a good team, but you are making up way more excuses for his horrendous performance last week than people are making for the steelers this week.

I'm not defending his performance, i'm stating fact. Despite poor statistics, Jay Cutler led Chicago to two second half leads including one that stood until about 1:30 left to go in the game.

You all are just on a hate parade trying to tear the man down. It's okay. Time will prove he's a very good QB, possibly great.

That shouldn't be our worry as we're 2-0 but some of you fans just can't let it go.

Jay is good.

Denver is good.

Life goes on.

You all should get over it.

BroncoDoug
09-21-2009, 12:48 AM
http://i33.tinypic.com/xfqhwh.gif

BroncoBuff
09-21-2009, 01:15 AM
http://i33.tinypic.com/xfqhwh.gif

Awesome Doug, thanks for that. Almost makes me want to forgive you for not showing up ....

BroncoBuff
09-21-2009, 01:20 AM
And by the way, you bunch of Shirleys .... and not like I care, but Jay Cutler is twice the quarterback Kyle Orton will ever be.

That's the fact, Jack.

But again, WHO CARES?!

bpc
09-21-2009, 01:22 AM
That video's hilarious.

Lev Vyvanse
09-21-2009, 01:36 AM
And by the way, you bunch of Shirleys .... and not like I care, but Jay Cutler is twice the quarterback Kyle Orton will ever be.

That's the fact, Jack.

But again, WHO CARES?!

You are ****ing hardcore.

broncofan7
09-21-2009, 06:31 AM

Hilarious!

a fluke is a tipped pass that goes for an 87 yard TD pass when we had not EVEN SNIFFED THE RED ZONE

THE ENTIRE GAME

That is a fluke--missed FG's in chicago from opposing kickers--not NEAR as much of a fluke.......

TheReverend
09-21-2009, 06:53 AM
Maybe you can go find that little hide away where so cal and rev are hiding out and strike up a game of go fish.... I bet you are good a go fish aren't you Buffy.

Huh? I'm not hiding anywhere...

TonyR
09-21-2009, 07:31 AM
But again, WHO CARES?!

You clearly don't care... <rolls eyes>