PDA

View Full Version : To the Naysayers...

cmhargrove
09-20-2009, 04:37 PM
Suck it...

I'm calling out jhns in particular because he's such a whiny bitch.

Anyone else to add to the list?
The Broncs are rolling and have an early division lead. The Bengals were actually pretty good. Things are looking up.

Time too eat some **** pie you fun sucking bastards - eat some crow and we will forgive you as pathetic fans.

Yes, i've been drinking a little, but this thread is still warranted.

Aftermath
09-20-2009, 04:54 PM
lol we would of destroyed the browns even worse if we just ran the ball the entire game, the browns/lions/rams are the 3 worst teams in the league

Aftermath
09-20-2009, 04:55 PM
and dont think we're awesome because we beat the bengals and the browns.... look at ortons statistics vs the browns?

Popcorn Sutton
09-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Without a doubt you must add Rastaman to the list... He has spent more time acting like a 12 year old I told ya so and giving Shanahan credit for the win today than he has being excited that we won.

Beantown Bronco
09-20-2009, 04:57 PM
One thing I'm not looking forward to the rest of this season: threads like this. If we win, it'll be "suck it" threads directed against one side of the fence. If we lose, it'll be "suck it" threads going the other way.

If people really want to move on as they supposedly say in their posts, maybe this isn't the way to do it. I for one wish we could just enjoy football season without having to attack each other like this.

lazarus4444
09-20-2009, 05:08 PM
I'm not looking to move on. I'll tell all the nay saying fun suckers as quoted above by the OP to suck it all season because they were WRONG.

Doggcow
09-20-2009, 05:09 PM
and dont think we're awesome because we beat the bengals and the browns.... look at ortons statistics vs the browns?

I did, they say 2-0

TexanBob
09-20-2009, 05:11 PM
I couldn't watch the two regular season games so I really don't have a handle yet about whether the Broncos are much better than anticipated or if they only beat two suck-ass teams. I'm leaning towards "suck-ass" but we'll know when the Broncos start playing teams like the Steelers and Patriots in a few weeks.

gunns
09-20-2009, 05:11 PM
Suck it...

I'm calling out jhns in particular because he's such a whiny b****.

Anyone else to add to the list?
The Broncs are rolling and have an early division lead. The Bengals were actually pretty good. Things are looking up.

Time too eat some **** pie you fun sucking bastards - eat some crow and we will forgive you as pathetic fans.

Yes, i've been drinking a little, but this thread is still warranted.

Ahhh, I've been waiting for this thread. The Broncos win today but it's more important to you to say "I WAS RIGHT". Kudos dude, you're the bestest Bronco fan. God, this is getting sickening.

I'm not looking to move on. I'll tell all the nay saying fun suckers as quoted above by the OP to suck it all season because they were WRONG.

Include this dude too. The immaturity level is starting to sink again.

BMarsh615
09-20-2009, 05:12 PM

Orton played good. He was clutch on 3rd down. When we needed a play he gave it to us. His QB Rating and Completion percentage is a bit skewed... He threw A LOT of passes away. If he would have taken a few sacks instead of getting rid of the ball his stats would look much better.:thumbsup:

EDIT: Oh, and it is WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY to early for these kind of threads.

v2micca
09-20-2009, 05:12 PM
I fully expected us to go 3-0 to start the season. I'll admit, the Defense has played much better than I had expected, and the Team seems to be playing with a lot more heart out there. If we managed to make it to 4-0, taking one from Dallas, then I will gladly jump on back of the bandwagon and eat my fair share of crow.

OBF1
09-20-2009, 05:32 PM
Hey Biotches..... no need to reply to this thread. Now go suck on McDaniels ass

ChSuperStar
09-20-2009, 05:43 PM
I fully expected us to go 3-0 to start the season. I'll admit, the Defense has played much better than I had expected, and the Team seems to be playing with a lot more heart out there. If we managed to make it to 4-0, taking one from Dallas, then I will gladly jump on back of the bandwagon and eat my fair share of crow.

3-0 we should be, but by week 10... we are 5-5 i still consider this team good and we have done a good job. Anything above that is great, below 5 wins.. i would not call this crappy.. but can say below par performance.

Josh should beat patriots with this team. that will be good. which is possible if they game plan well.. as there D is not that good.

bpc
09-20-2009, 06:13 PM
What makes a person a nay-sayer? Because we don't all sip the koolaid? We all root for the Broncos, whether we agree with what happens or not.

I still think Shanahan is a great coach, I still think Cutler will be a great QB and a success in Chicago.

While at it, I believed that some of McDaniels principles were correct and i'm happy that the approach is working.

I berated him. Not as much as Bowlen, but I did none the less. Does that make me wrong? So be it. I'm enjoying 2-0 just as much as anybody else. I hope we can keep this up. I'm loving the 3-4 defense, I wanted Shanahan to bring it a long time ago. I still think we're a pedestrian offense but hopefully time will help this unit gel. Eventually we will need an upgrade at QB.

Denver at Oakland should be a good test for us and then of course, the road gets much more difficult. Hopefully we can keep it up.

BroncoBuff
09-20-2009, 06:16 PM
What makes a person a nay-sayer? Because we don't all sip the koolaid? We all root for the Broncos, whether we agree with what happens or not.

Rep x 1,000,000,000,000,000

TheDave
09-20-2009, 06:16 PM
Trust me I'm real glad to be 2-0... but since when did it become unusual for the Broncos to start quick?

broncswin
09-20-2009, 06:18 PM
Rep x 1,000,000,000,000,000

That guy totally wins the rep catagory:rofl:

RhymesayersDU
09-20-2009, 06:20 PM
Somebody mentioned this in another thread, but this fight going on right now over who is the #1 Bronco SuperFan is getting pretty comical.

I was a naysayer. I predicted 3-4 wins all year. That doesn't make me a bad fan, and I'm not rooting for that to happen. I want to be wrong. I want us to go 16-0 and be as wrong as I can. I just didn't like our prospects heading into the season.

But hey, I'm glad that I can now suck it. That's wonderful.

Archer81
09-20-2009, 06:23 PM
What I like is the Broncos showed improvement. Both sides of the ball got better. At this point, its awesome to be 2-0, and Denver has not hit an offensive groove yet. Division game next week, we'll see what they do and how the season unfolds.

:Broncos:

bpc
09-20-2009, 06:26 PM

I still think Shanahan is a great coach, I still think Cutler will be a great QB and a success in Chicago.

While at it, I believed that some of McDaniels principles were correct and i'm happy that the approach is working.

I berated him. Not as much as Bowlen, but I did none the less. Does that make me wrong? So be it. I'm enjoying 2-0 just as much as anybody else. I hope we can keep this up. I'm loving the 3-4 defense, I wanted Shanahan to bring it a long time ago. I still think we're a pedestrian offense but hopefully time will help this unit gel. Eventually we will need an upgrade at QB.

Denver at Oakland should be a good test for us and then of course, the road gets much more difficult. Hopefully we can keep it up.

broncofan7
09-20-2009, 06:26 PM
guys--we beat CLE @ HOME--simmer down--did ANYONE pick us to lose to CLE? I haven't seen it---

Popps
09-20-2009, 06:34 PM
guys--we beat CLE @ HOME--simmer down--did ANYONE pick us to lose to CLE? I haven't seen it---

Poor guy. Tough loss for you, huh?

Keep the faith. We play a tougher opponent next week. Maybe you'll get your loss.