PDA

View Full Version : NFL RedZone = Brilliant!

Mr.Meanie
09-20-2009, 10:37 AM
I couldn't get the Sunday Ticket because of some huge trees blocking my satellite view...so I was pretty bummed about not being able to catch the games. Until I found out I had NFL RedZone.

This is awesome... it does exactly what I do every week flipping around to every game to try to see what's going on in the league. Except it flips around and catches every great play live as it's happening, and it doesn't have the packaged feel of highlights.

Just a great idea and great execution for those of us who aren't able to get the Ticket.

If you don't have it, you need to get it from your provider.

gunns
09-20-2009, 10:42 AM
Yes for these early games it's great!

tnedator
09-20-2009, 10:49 AM
If the Broncos are playing late (like this week), I usually am tuned to the Red Zone channel, which I am right now.

broncofan7
09-20-2009, 10:55 AM
I couldn't get the Sunday Ticket because of some huge trees blocking my satellite view...so I was pretty bummed about not being able to catch the games. Until I found out I had NFL RedZone.

This is awesome... it does exactly what I do every week flipping around to every game to try to see what's going on in the league. Except it flips around and catches every great play live as it's happening, and it doesn't have the packaged feel of highlights.

Just a great idea and great execution for those of us who aren't able to get the Ticket.

If you don't have it, you need to get it from your provider.
We have it as part of our Sunday ticket pkg and it is greatness--
I am happy that you guys get to experience it too........

Goobzilla
09-20-2009, 11:13 AM
I wish DirecTv would offer the Red Zone Channel separately. Now that I moved back to CO I don't need the full Sunday Ticket, but it would be nice not to flip around the league still.

BlaK-Argentina
09-20-2009, 11:29 AM
The one with Andrew Siciliano right? I had it last year (this year too) and didn't understand all the new publicity about it seeing that last year it was the same thing. I guess you can get it now without the ticket and that's what the fuss is about?

It's great. Way better than switching the channels by yourself. :P

Quoydogs
09-20-2009, 11:42 AM
The one with Andrew Siciliano right? I had it last year (this year too) and didn't understand all the new publicity about it seeing that last year it was the same thing. I guess you can get it now without the ticket and that's what the fuss is about?

It's great. Way better than switching the channels by yourself. :P

I call it Cruise Control. Nothing better when you have a beer in one hand and a smoke in the other. :peace:

JimmyFocus
09-20-2009, 11:55 AM
If you have comcast in Denver you will get NFL RedZone on the 22nd.

http://www.denvergov.org/Default.aspx?alias=www.denvergov.org/Telecom

Dr. Broncenstein
09-20-2009, 12:06 PM
I love the RZC. Never miss any action on the non-bronco games. That said, sunday ticket with superfan is the only way to go. How directv gets the monopoly on this is strange to me... but I can't live without it.

Dr. Broncenstein
09-20-2009, 12:09 PM
With superfan, you can stream any of the sunday ticket games to your computer. I like to leave the RZC going on the laptop when the Bronco game is on.

Dagmar
09-20-2009, 12:27 PM
If you have comcast in Denver you will get NFL RedZone on the 22nd.

http://www.denvergov.org/Default.aspx?alias=www.denvergov.org/Telecom

I have comcast in the denver area and am watching it now...

JimmyFocus
09-20-2009, 12:30 PM
I have comcast in the denver area and am watching it now...

Good looking out I didnt even bother to check

PBRmeASAP
09-20-2009, 12:34 PM
It needs to be in HD for comcast!