PDA

View Full Version : New BMarsh interview.He sounds good!

BMarsh615
09-18-2009, 12:38 PM
http://www.thefox.com/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=newsitemediaplayer.php&mid=http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/29876/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/29876/978/richmedia/new_brandon_marshall.mp3?CCOMRRMID=33434360&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=DENVER-CO&NG_FORMAT=classicrock&NG_ID=krfx103fm&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&OWNER=978&SERVER_NAME=www.thefox.com&SITE_ID=978&STATION_ID=KRFX-FM&TRACK=brandon_marshall

He came across a lot more mature than he has the past few months. Talks about that whole media thing yesterday. He didn't sound like a jerk. Pretty good stuff. About 15 minutes long.

oubronco
09-18-2009, 12:57 PM
Oh God here comes the B Marsh bashing brigade to bitch and cry cause he didn't catch a ball

Popps
09-18-2009, 01:00 PM
Oh God here comes the B Marsh bashing brigade to b**** and cry cause he didn't catch a ball

Yea, I know. Brandon has been a saint for the last couple of years and people just insist on picking on him.

Here's a guy handling himself like a consummate professional, and Broncos fans just don't appreciate his dedication, leadership and work ethic.

oubronco
09-18-2009, 01:02 PM
like you haven't made a mistake

Popcorn Sutton
09-18-2009, 01:03 PM
Glad to hear he is in good spirits. I hope he can carry it forward.

oubronco
09-18-2009, 01:05 PM
Glad to hear he is in good spirits. I hope he can carry it forward.

That's the spirit glad to have you on board I hope he goes off this season and the Broncos Win

Broncoman13
09-18-2009, 01:08 PM
God forbid Brandon get his act together and have a good season and help the Broncos... Right Popps?

Popcorn Sutton
09-18-2009, 01:11 PM
That's the spirit glad to have you on board I hope he goes off this season and the Broncos Win

Hey, bottom line. I'd love to have a determined Brandon Marshall on the field trying to prove everyone wrong. This interview is a step in the right direction.

bfoflcommish
09-18-2009, 01:12 PM
Oh God here comes the B Marsh bashing brigade to b**** and cry cause he didn't catch a ball

I mean hell, why the F would we want our #1 WR to CATCH the ball?

oubronco
Hey, bottom line. I'd love to have a determined Brandon Marshall on the field trying to prove everyone wrong. This interview is a step in the right direction.

Exactly ;D

bfoflcommish

I've made mistakes but never had a mistake turn into a 911 call much less MULTIPLE 911 calls.

oubronco
09-18-2009, 01:13 PM
I mean hell, why the F would we want our #1 WR to CATCH the ball?

Popps doesn't sound like he wants B Marsh to catch the ball

DBroncos4life
09-18-2009, 01:13 PM

This fan base can't stand anyone. DJ Williams haters are the perfect example. The guy does his job. He has been moved from his natural position about 4 or 5 times now without so much as a peep from him. When he is healthy he makes plays. They will go out of their way to point out that he isn't the natural leader that Al Wilson was.
Royal and Clady are right now the only players on our roster that I don't see will fall out of the fan bases good graces.

Remember when John Lynch wanted out of Denver? He wanted to go somewhere and see if he could be a full-time starter. Posters here popped off on him for leaving and going to New England after everything he did here.

Tombstone RJ
09-18-2009, 01:15 PM
I've always contended that BMarsh is a smart guy who makes bad decisions. He's smart enough to know that if he wants the big money, he's gonna have to make some changes in his personal life and his professional life. I think he can do it, and I'm hoping he can have a fantastic year. I really think McD can help him, if he's willing to listen and become the team player we all know he can be. Hopefully Rod Smith continues his communication with BMarsh as I think this too will help him get the most out of his endeavors.

bfoflcommish
09-18-2009, 01:16 PM
Popps doesn't sound like he wants B Marsh to catch the ball

AHHHHH gotcha!

oubronco
09-18-2009, 01:17 PM
This fan base can't stand anyone. DJ Williams haters are the perfect example. The guy does his job. He has been moved from his natural position about 4 or 5 times now without so much as a peep from him. When he is healthy he makes plays. They will go out of their way to point out that he isn't the natural leader that Al Wilson was.
Royal and Clady are right now the only players on our roster that I don't see will fall out of the fan bases good graces.

Remember when John Lynch wanted out of Denver? He wanted to go somewhere and see if he could be a full-time starter. Posters here popped off on him for leaving and going to New England after everything he did here.

I hear ya Brotha Williams hasn't done nothing but produce but lord forbid Clady or Royal do something cause they will be in the shytter too it's unbelievable around here anymore

ludo21
09-18-2009, 01:19 PM
Great interview BM. I really hope he can get his legs under him this weekend after such a long layoff and put a beating on the Brownies.

TheDave
09-18-2009, 01:20 PM
I'll belive it when I see it... I'm long past believing anything Marshall says.

kamakazi_kal
09-18-2009, 01:20 PM
Like I said before I think Marshall is in a no win situation with the team and allot of the fans.

He says the right things people call BS. He says how he really feels and he'll get suspended. He says nothing and his "body language" says he not giving 100%.

TheDave
09-18-2009, 01:21 PM
Like I said before I think Marshall is in a no win situation with the team and allot of the fans.

He says the right things people call BS. He says how he really feels and he'll get suspended. He says nothing and his "body language" says he not giving 100%.

Produce and he wins...

bfoflcommish
09-18-2009, 01:22 PM

this is true, but only 1 person put Marsh in this situation.

Popps
09-18-2009, 01:23 PM
This fan base can't stand anyone. DJ Williams haters are the perfect example. The guy does his job. He has been moved from his natural position about 4 or 5 times now without so much as a peep from him. When he is healthy he makes plays. .

Williams is just an up and down player. The criticism of him is solely based on his play.

You never heard fans criticizing Wilson or Lynch for their play, nor their leadership.

I think you're mixing issues.

Marshall is criticized because he's a fuggin' idiot... squared.

Popps
09-18-2009, 01:24 PM
The funny thing will be when Marshall finally scores his first TD this year. You'll have a band of goofs saying "SEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

As if people didn't know he had physical talent.

DBroncos4life
09-18-2009, 01:26 PM
Williams is just an up and down player. The criticism of him is solely based on his play.

You never heard fans criticizing Wilson or Lynch for their play, nor their leadership.

I think you're mixing issues.

Marshall is criticized because he's a fuggin' idiot... squared.

Blah blah blah as long as said player is in good graces he can do no wrong.

kamakazi_kal
09-18-2009, 01:27 PM
this is true, but only 1 person put Marsh in this situation.

I'm not defending the guy I agree with Dave on this one some wins will help the situation ..... well it will for some people.

I will say the opposite is true as well if this team starts losing I see some ugly stuff goin down.

Beantown Bronco
09-18-2009, 01:28 PM

You clearly underestimate this board and the fan base in general. Shame on you.

tsiguy96
09-18-2009, 01:30 PM
compliment mcdaniels on his coaching, making sure the team has practiced EVERY possible situation in a game. like ive said all year, its not personal, he doesnt hate the broncos or really wants traded, he wants cash. hopefully he comes back and we extend him midseason

Popps
09-18-2009, 01:34 PM
Blah blah blah as long as said player is in good graces he can do no wrong.

Incorrect.

DJ Williams has done nothing to upset the fans or coaching staff. He's a captain.

He's criticized because many feel he's got flaws in his game.

John Engelberger was reportedly a hard worker and a good teammate. He's also unemployed because he lacks talent.

So, you're simply incorrect.

Popps
09-18-2009, 01:36 PM
Now, there IS a contingent around this board who hate all players from the new coaching staff. But, that's a small, sad group of message board-spamming trolls posing as fans who absolutely don't represent the real fan base at all.

KevinJames
09-18-2009, 01:37 PM
Brandon's being smart about this because hes right, the media is trying to get him to say something they can make a big deal about and he knows that hurts him and his football team so he is just keeping his mouth shut the best he can and just talked about the game during the media session.

sounds like his head is in the right place tho.

DBroncos4life
09-18-2009, 01:38 PM
Incorrect.

DJ Williams has done nothing to upset the fans or coaching staff. He's a captain.

He's criticized because many feel he's got flaws in his game.

John Engelberger was reportedly a hard worker and a good teammate. He's also unemployed because he lacks talent.

So, you're simply incorrect.

So who would you rather have Engelberger or Little?

TonyR
09-18-2009, 01:43 PM
I'll belive it when I see it... I'm long past believing anything Marshall says.

Agree. He sounded "good" in some offseason interviews as well before pulling his practice loafing and punting stunt. I don't think anybody doesn't want to see things work out with Brandon. I just think a lot of us are smart enough to be cautious with our expectations. The guy has proven to be an idiot multiple times. Fool me once...

Irish Stout
09-18-2009, 01:47 PM
God I hope Brandon has his stuff together in his head. If he can keep it on straight I will continue to welcome him back with open arms, but the more screwy he gets the more I can't stand his act. Marshall is one of the most talented WRs I've ever seen. I'd love to keep him on this team, but if he doesn't have his head and heart in the right places to help the team succeed, then whats the point?

Elway777
09-18-2009, 01:47 PM
Hopefully He starts to play well, so we can trade the S.O.B.

Mr. Elway
09-18-2009, 01:53 PM
What I took away from this interview is that Marshall just gets it

(The Chick-Fil-A ad campaign, that is).

Popps
09-18-2009, 01:54 PM
So who would you rather have Engelberger or Little?

Hilarious!

Dude are you paying attention? The **** kind of question is that?

Drinking at lunch?

outdoor_miner
09-18-2009, 02:05 PM
Agree. He sounded "good" in some offseason interviews as well before pulling his practice loafing and punting stunt. I don't think anybody doesn't want to see things work out with Brandon. I just think a lot of us are smart enough to be cautious with our expectations. The guy has proven to be an idiot multiple times. Fool me once...

I bet we could dig up at least 5 threads over the past year where we all talk about how Brandon seems to finally be "getting it". The guy talks a good game. Whenever I hear him speak (just like in this interview), he is likable and even somewhat humble. I really don't understand him. I agree with you, though... I'm done believing what he says. He seems like a decent guy when he does these interviews, but then his actions reveal him to be bat**** crazy.

I wish him the best, and I hope he gets his act together (for his sake and the team's). However, I'll believe he's changed when he can stay out of trouble for a year or more. Until then, it's just words.

s0phr0syne
09-18-2009, 02:19 PM
Hey bmarsh615, thanks for posting and sharing the link...appreciate it.