PDA

View Full Version : NFL postgame question?

Peoples Champ
09-18-2009, 08:20 AM
When an NFL team is on the road, after the game, do they hop on a flight and head straight home? Or do they stay Sunday night and rest and leave Monday morning.

Beantown Bronco
09-18-2009, 08:33 AM
When an NFL team is on the road, after the game, do they hop on a flight and head straight home? Or do they stay Sunday night and rest and leave Monday morning.

Most, if not all, hop on a flight immediately after the game.....even after Sunday and Monday night games. I've never heard of a team staying overnight after a game unless perhaps weather caused a flight delay.

Mr. Elway
09-18-2009, 08:33 AM
I was under the impression they left the same day but I don't really know that for a fact.

Mediator12
09-18-2009, 08:54 AM
They go straight to the airport from the stadium. They have a chartered flight waiting so the inspections are quick and easy and then they gethome at 3 in the morning sometimes...

Popcorn Sutton
09-18-2009, 08:57 AM
What I wouldn't do to be on just one of those flights.

Peoples Champ
09-18-2009, 09:01 AM
They go straight to the airport from the stadium. They have a chartered flight waiting so the inspections are quick and easy and then they gethome at 3 in the morning sometimes...

Thanks guys, that info helps a lot.

Chris
09-18-2009, 09:38 AM
Hence why Orton said he didn't see the Chicago game last sunday because he was on the bus at the time.

baja
09-18-2009, 04:46 PM
Hence why Orton said he didn't see the Chicago game last sunday because he was on the bus at the time.

Wow I heard Bowlen was having a cash flow problem but the bus from Cincinnati ??